Chapter 2

 

"What do you want Vegita?" she asked a little nervously.

He stood silent for a moment before saying. "You have no idea what you’re talking about."

"If this is about me saying you’re selfish and all that then I am sorry. You really confused me tonight and I guess I overreacted." She told him.

"I am not…." He was cut off.

"I know you’re not selfish….Vegita I don’t want to lose you as a friend but I know I probably have and if that’s the case I really don’t want to hear about it." She said as if she was dismissing him.

"I am not here to discuss you thinking I am selfish. If you would let someone finish talking then maybe you’ll hear something." He went on. " I am here to tell you that….I want you and only for tonight. Nothing more has to happen after this. You rule your planet, I rule mine." He said somewhat harshly.

Bulma looked at him for minute. She didn’t know what to do. Here he was just saying that he wanted her body and that was it. Isn’t that what she wanted. Just sex, no strings attached. She didn’t want a King, he didn’t want a Queen. She let everything go and walked over to him. She was scared she was making the wrong decision but she was excited and decided she would worry about that in the morning.

"You rule your planet and I’ll rule mine" she repeated back to him before she kissed him. His shock was over quickly as he pulled her closer to him. He pulled the straps of her dress over her shoulders and let it fall into one giant heap around her feet. Bulma broke away from the kiss and tried to cover her breast.

"Let me look at you." He said huskily. He took a small step back and smiled. She was beyond beautiful. He kissed her again as he picked her up and placed her on the bed. He could see the fear and excitement in her eyes and it made him want her even more.

"I’ve—well I never…." She stumbled over her words. She was a virgin and he already knew that.

"I know" he said quietly. He began undressing in front of her and her eyes widened in awe. He was like a picture of a God. So toned and perfect. She reached out to touch his chest just to make sure that it was real and the softness of his skin surprised her even more. He leaned into he touch and began sweet soft kisses down her neck and across her stomach. Bulma closed her eyes and let the pure pleasure wash over her body, for she knew she would never feel like this again…..Wasn’t he the one that said he wanted her only for tonight.

******************

Bulma woke up with a strange sense of guilt, happiness, and complete shame all rolled into one huge emotion. She had enjoyed herself immensely. Never in a million-and-one years would she think Vegita could have been as gentle and attentive to her needs as he was last night. He took her with a passion she didn’t think was possible. Staring at he ceiling, her mind began to wonder and the guilt part of her emotion began to out-weigh the rest. She was supposed to be in love!!!!! How could she do this to him!!!!!

"Oh No!!" she moaned softly. "My dear Yamcha, what have I done to you"

What was she going to tell him. He loved her so much and now she had cheated on him with Vegita. She loved him too, didn’t she??? That was why she had tried to go back home in the first place,to be with him. But that was before she got stuck on this planet and now she knew that she could never have him and he wouldn’t even want her. Being a noble he could only marry a virgin and she was far from that now.

Vegita slowly woke up. He had never had a night so full of passion and a strong sense of need. He couldn’t believe he almost lost his self-control. She was a virgin but that had not surprised him. What did surprise him was the way she responded to his touch, his kiss, even the way she responded to his gentle strokes surprised him. He opened his eyes and saw that she was crying.

"I’m so sorry Yamcha." She said not knowing that Vegita was awake. A sense of jealousy fell over him.

"Who’s Yamcha." He said half asleep.

"None of your damn business." She said a little to harshly,

"Well I’m sure he’s someone if you’re crying over him." He snapped at her.

"He was someone no one knows about. But he’s nothing anymore. It’s about time for you to leave my chambers. I’ll be leaving shortly and I wouldn’t like it if my father decided to show up with you in here." She got up put on a robe and went to her bathroom. When she came out Vegita was gone. She pushed him into the back of her mind and dressed for breakfast.

 

In the dinning hall King Briefs and King Vegita were discussing plans for union of their two planets. They were completely positive that their offspring would get together.

"With you brains and our strength we will be the strongest kingdom ever." King Vegita said proudly.

" Yes , we will be. However, I can see my planet afraid of your strength and your planet hating we don’t have any." The two Kings were laughing as Bulma walked into the room.

"Good morning Father and good morning King Vegita." She said sweetly. "May I ask when we will be leaving Father?"

The two Kings gave confused glances at each other.

"You want to leave Bulma?" her father asked surprised at her calmness.

"Yes, I believe we have over stayed our welcome long enough. I must say though I have enjoyed myself." She stated to them.

"Well, we can leave in a couple of hours dear."

Bulma nodded her head. "Very well, I will be waiting in my chambers." With a slight bow she turned to leave. The two Kings stared at each other in disbelief wondering why their plan did not turn out right.

Vegita was at the landing site to see her off with his father. Bulma thanked the King for a nice visit and told him that he would design bigger and better things for the training of his army.

"I would like see you again. You and your father are a delight to have. I for one can see the advantages of your mind Bulma." He told her.

"Thank you kindly sir. Maybe I’ll come back one day." She smiled at him and turned to Vegita. "Good-bye Prince." She bowed and boarded the ship. She knew she would miss Vegita, but he wasn’t the only one who could hide his feelings. King Vegita walked up to his son who was standing with his arms folded watching Bulma as she left him.

"So, my boy will she be your Queen." He asked.

"No, father, she is not the one for me." A painful feeling filled his soul as he realized she would have been a perfect queen. " I have no further use for her."

He walked away from his father and went back to train. King Vegita stared after his son. He could plainly see the hurt and confusion on his face but he did not say anything about it. He would let his son make up his own mind and do things his way from now on. Even if that meant he would never marry.

Bulma could not believe she fell into lust. Now her poor Yamcha would be forever hurt and she would never marry. Maybe it was for the better. Besides, she didn’t need a man to rule with her. She was perfectly capable of doing things her own way. Vegita filled her mind once again. He was sweet to her during his passion. She could have sworn he had felt something for her. But it was a one night only thing and she wasn’t about to dwell on it. She had a kingdom to rule and she didn’t need him distracting her.

****************

It had been months since Bulma left his palace and it just seemed boring to him. No one wanted to talk back to him, or challenge him in a verbal sparring session. Everyone was afraid of him and it was slowly beginning to bug him. Of course he wanted respect, but couldn’t one person at least say something back to him and make his life a little more interesting. The training bots, Bulma left behind were slowly running out because he kept destroying them. The gravity machine was the only thing that challenged him. He was already up to 250 but he still felt bored. The one good thing was that his father quit bugging him about not finding a Queen. He guessed the old man just gave up after Bulma because there would never be another like her. Bulma was different. She didn’t whine or pout when she didn’t get her way. She fought for what she wanted. She worked hard and liked to get dirty or greasy. She treated everyone the same and didn’t look down on anyone Vegita was amazed at how quickly the palace guards took a liking to her. He had thought that they only respected people for their strength but he found that they respected her for her mind. She designed better scouters for them that could translate any language. So when there were parties the guards could keep an eye out for people against the throne. She even made them their own personal gravity machine. It wasn’t nearly as strong as Vegita’s but it got the training done.

"Father," Vegita told one day," I believe we need to pay a visit to planet earth. I am in need of new training devices and we the newest shipment of ships are malfunctioning."

"Very, well, we will leave tomorrow morning."

****************

The two visitors arrived on Earth several days later and they were greeted by a very beautiful blonde woman.

"Hello there, I am Queen Briefs and my husband sent me to you because he is extremely busy at he moment. A ship exploded at a factory today and he has been there ever since." She said cheerfully. It was quite obvious to Vegita that this is not where Bulma received her brains. Her mother only gave Bulma her looks and that was it!!!!

"That is quite all right. Will he be needing any assistance." King Vegita asked.

"Oh, dear, No I am supposed to take you back to the palace. Bulma is there and she can discuss with you what ever you need" She turned around and all but skipped to the vehicle that would transport them to the plant.

They were taken to the palace and told to wait while Bulma was fetched for them. She came shortly after and Vegita noticed something odd about her. She seemed to be a little thicker than she was before. It wasn’t that obvious, but Vegita had her body memorized and he saw the change.

"Hi King Vegita." She said cheerfully. "Oh, Hi Vegita." She said a little bored. Vegita cut his eyes at her and she laughed. " It’s good to see you again."

"It’s always good to see you Princess. How are things going?" King Vegita asked.

"Very, well, there was only a mild explosion at the East Plant today so my father should be here later." She told them.

"Very well, however I am quite exhausted at the moment, could you show me to my chambers so that I may rest before he come." King Vegita asked, trying to leave Bulma and Vegita alone.

Bulma rang a servant and the King was showed to his room. Bulma watched him leave and almost laughed out loud. She turned around and stared right into the eyes of Vegita.

"I’ve noticed you’ve gotten a little thicker…eating more lately." He saw the anger rise in her eyes.

"For your information Vegita I…." A servant rushing in the room cut her off.

"Sorry my lady, but Master Trunks is crying again and you know how he is. It’s time for another feeding." Bulma nodded her head and the woman left.

Vegita stared at Bulma for a moment while a small premonition crept slowly into the back of his head. She turned around and looked at him, the truth clearly written across her face.

"You don’t have to eat a lot to gain weight…there are other factors." She walked out of the room with Vegita following close behind her. His anger was steadily rising. They stopped in front of a small door and Bulma opened it slowly. Inside was the most beautiful baby room Vegita had ever seen but his anger wouldn’t let him show his feelings. All he wanted to see was the baby that was in this room. Bulma walked over to a crib and picked up a small baby that was giving off the most hellish scream. She kept her back turned to Vegita while she soothed it and soon the crying stopped. Vegita’s anger had boiled over.

"This, Vegita is Trunks, your son." She said as turned around. Vegita saw the small tail wrapped around Bulma’s wrist and knew that there was no denying it. But the anger he felt was still there.

"How dare you not tell me about him!" his tone was deathly calm and the look in his eyes made Bulma take a step back. She pulled Trunks closer to her protectively. She didn’t know what Vegita might do.

* * * * *

Alright people, this is my first ever fanfic and I’m beyond nervous about, so don’t be too hard on my reviews….remember….First Time as in: I have never done this before…..have pity.J All constructive comments welcome. I have a pretty good idea where I’m going to go with this but any and all ideas are welcome….thanks for reading.


Table of Contents
Chapter 1
Chapter 3