HELLO….no I haven't forgotten about my first ever fanfiction…just been working real hard at work. I can't believe my summer vacation is almost over and I'll thrown back into the world of endless homework and nagging teachers….poor pitiful me. Well I finally got me a man….not that any of you needed to know, but I just wanted to share my good fortune…and also this chapter…..ENJOY!!!! Thanks to June and peaches for being my first two reviews….I promise I'll update sooner.

 

Chapter 3

 

"You rule your planet and I rule mine." The words echoed in her mind. She had given up her virginity to a man who could care less about anyone but himself. How could she tell her father? Or worse yet, how could she tell Yamcha? She stared out of the spaceship window and watched as the Planet Vegita became smaller and smaller. She placed her hands on the glass and sighed.

"It sure was nice though."

His hands trailed down her neck and stopped on her rounded breast. She once again tried to cover herself but it didn't stop him. A small blush crept to her cheeks.

"Let me touch you, woman," He whispered it so softly she had barely heard him. She removed her arms and let him touch her. His finger encircled one of the ripe buds and she supressed a giggle.

"See I won't hurt you." He bent down a placed his mouth on top of the exposed mound. He sucked slowly and she began to feel the forbidden spot between her legs moisten. This was only the beginning and she feared what might come next. He moved to the other breast and tortured her there also. As he did so he rubbed one of his hands up and down her side. His mouth left her breast and moved slowly up to her neck again. He let the shudders of her body tell him where her spot was. Right at the curve of her shoulder and the base of her neck. He nibbled her softly there and a small gasp came from her lips. He allowed his hands to move down her body again as he moved in to kiss her lips. As his hands moved in to caress her womanhood, she instictevely clamped her legs closed. A small chuckle left his throat. "Why do you always do that." He ran his over her thighs and her legs slowly parted. He traced the inside of her thighs before he let his finger touch her soft folds of passion. She held her breath as he massaged her. Before long she couldn't control the small whimpers that escaped her lips. "Can I kiss you?" She nodded her head and leaned up a little so she would be able to kiss him. But as she did he moved down and kissed the very spot he had just touched. Her whole body shuddered from the sudden onslaught of pleasure. She couldn't fight the feeling and gave up trying. She leaned on her elbows and threw her back as a moan found itself past her lips. She felt his tongue stop its torture as his fingers entered her. "You're ready woman." He said softly. She wanted to scream to him that she wasn't ready. He could continue kissing her there, she didn't need anything else. But the words never came. She felt a small pressure and then she felt the sudden stinging of pain. Her eyes shot open and she fell back. Her cries where muffled by his kiss. "SHH it's okay. The worst is over. Relax." His words where strangely assuring and she let her body relax. He began to raise and she closed her eyes expeting more pain; it didn't come. Instead a pleasure so great followed with each movement of his hips. A pleasure she knew she would never feel again. A pleasure she knew was a sin. But surely something this good isn't that bad…..

"Bulma I'm afraid if you don't snap out of it I'll have to send you to a shrink." Her fathers words snapped her out of her memories and she once again forced Vegita into the back of her mind.

"Father, you can be quite the comedian" She turned to look at him and wondered what he was thinking.

"I thought for sure that you would finally become someone's queen, but I know now that you probably never will be. It's okay you know. I don't want you to think that I am mad at you or something." Her father's words where suppose to reassure but they brought a heavy amount of guilt to her. He wanted her to rule with someone by her side, like he had with her mother. He thought she would be lonely.

"Don't start please. You and I both know that the only reason you wanted an alliance with the Saiyans is to ensure our safety. We can take care of ourselves and we don't need any strength to do it." She stormed past her father.

"That's not what I meant. I don't want you to be lonely." He called out to her but she continued walking. She already knew his true reasons he wanted her to get married.

How many times did she have to tell people that she didn't need a man to make her feel better. Even her own father doubted her. She was beautiful, had mind, family, and a planet. What more could she possibly need? Her people loved her and she loved them. If she allowed another person to come between that she would lose everything that was important to her and she would not allow that. Her people loved and respected her. She did a lot for them and they appreciated her. Opening knew schools and libraries was only the beginning of her great works she did for them. Building farming equipment that made the work easier and faster, she could go on and on. She did a lot of great things. No one could take her people away from her and she would never leave them because she knew they would never turn their backs on her. She went to her room and collapsed on her bed tired and depressed. The one person she had considered to marry would not have her now, she had turned her back on the one person who loved her. Yamcha.

***************

They landed on Earth a few days later and were greeted by all of the nobles. Bulma's favorite was Kryllin. He was short and bald and basically the joke out of all of the nobles. Everyone loved Kryllin because of his great sense of humor. Then came Tien and Chao-Zou, who were not really considered nobles. The two men were best friends and some had come to see their relationship as "inappropiate" but the King never had the heart to dismiss them. Bulma knew that Tien was overly protective of Chao-Zou because he was so young and naïve. Chao-Zou just looked up to Tien and nothing was wrong with that. She didn't understand how people could make their relationship anymore than it was. Then came Yamcha. The tall, gorgeous Yamcha. He had not always been a noble. His family had always been of noble blood but Yamcha wanted a life of adventure and danger. He left home when he was young and traveled the world. No one had heard of him untill he returned. The only thing different was the scar that graced his face. He claimed his birth-right and soon became a noble. Bulma was attracted to him as soon as she had seen him, but he had always been uneasy around her, untill one day she just told him she liked him and he couldn't do a damn thing about. He had only laughed at her and persisted that they keep their relationship a secret until the time was right. He had told her he didn't want to damage her reputation. He was considerate like that. That's why she loved him. He put other people's interest in front of his own.

So there they were. The 'misfit' nobles. She didn't really even look at them as nobles. Sure, they helped her father make important decisions and went on trips to planets to make sure the treaties and things like that were taken care of. But they were so much more to her than that. She just seen them as her friends. People she knew would love her even if she lost all of mind and became completely crazy. Bulma laughed out loud as she exited the ship and caught herself. "Maybe I am crazy" She laughed again and ran to greet her friends.

"Good day, my lady. How was your trip?" His voice was rich and deep and tickled Bulma's ear. He had sneaked up behind her as she was hugging Kryllin. She turned around and looked in his eyes. She had wanted to run and hide from him. Surely he would be able to see the truth.

"Yamcha, hi. My trip was great." She answered flatly.

"Really, I just knew you wouldn't last that long with those Saiyans." Said Kryllin.

"Oh, I was fine. Guess what I made them." Everyone rolled their eyes and pretended to walk off. "Oh come on guys, you know I can't resist spreading the greatness of technology. Especially to poor misfits without any clue as to what 'upgrade' means. Now guess what I made them."

"When it comes to you, there's no telling." Tien had said laughing. Everyone laughed and Bulma finally lost her patience.

"For your information I upgraded most of their stuff and I made them a gravity machine so they could become stronger in half the time. How's that for a genius."

"I would have sworn she was the modest type. Now let's go get some food." Kryllin said aloud. Everyone laughed and continued walking to the palace.

Once inside the palace she talked about her trip and the rest of the great things she had given the Saiyans.

"Are they as murderous and cruel as the stories are that are told about them." Someone had asked.

Bulma found herself completely offended. They were not a cruel and murderous race. How dare someone say that of them. But she knew that they didn't know any better. She had felt the same way at one time…before she met Vegita. "Damn it girl, control yourself before you spill your little secret for the whole world to know." She looked around and noticed that everyone was waiting for her to answer. She breathed in deep and calmed herself before she said anything aloud. "No not at all. They are a passionate race and love a great battle. When they believe in something they do what they have to do to achieve their goal. I have come to see them as a race that respects not only strength and leadership, but a race that respects everything that demands and deserves respects in return." She finished, thinking she hadn't given too much away.

"Don't they conquer worlds just for the fun of it though." Yamcha had asked her seriously.

"No, not for the fun of it, for the sake a building and protecting their other investments." She paused as they came into the dinning hall. She sat down and waited for the food to be brought our. She looked around and could tell they were waiting for her to finish. "Be calm, just relax." She went on with what she was saying. "You have to understand that many weak races look to the Saiyans as protectors. If someone attacks what the Saiyans have sworn to protect then they must act and they act by attacking the attackers. They have a lot of pride. More than any other race and they do not tolerate being disrespected or having their allies disrespected. That's just how they are, but they are not that bad. Not that bad at all." She paused and looked around the room. She was being stared at in awe.

"You speak very fondly of these murderers." The words were spoken harshly and she did not know by whom. Everyone looked around trying to match the voice with the face.

She stood up and looked around. "I will not have them referred to as murderers! They are more than that and I respect their power. Who in the hell said that!!! I demand to know." She looked in the eyes of everyone sitting at the large table. The voice was she had never heard before and it just seemed to mock every word she had said about the Saiyans. "Like I said, I respect them a great deal and I suggest all of you do the same. Being smart isn't everything." She stormed off not knowing why she had blown up the way she did. She couldn't lie to herself. Vegita was the one who showed her that the Saiyan race was more than just brawn. It was because of him she spoke so fondly of them all. She just hoped no one saw the truth.

A couple of days had passed and she still hadn't told Yamcha what had happened between her and Vegita. They would take their strolls through garden and Yamcha would try to kiss her or wrap his arms around her but she would push him away. She knew he was hurt when she did this but she could never find the way to tell him.

"My love, why do you push me away. What is wrong with you." He asked her after he had tried to kiss her cheek. He had stepped back from her and stared at her intensely.

She was dreading when this question would come. What could she say? How would she say it? She put her head down and prayed that she would not start crying. It was too late, the tears had begun and now nothing could stop the inevitable. She had to tell him the truth.

" Yamcha I'm just not feeling the same way about you." She said the words slowly. As each word came out of her mouth she could see his heart breaking. "It's just that I think we should just be friends. I do love you though." The tears were now falling in a steady stream.

He put his hands up silencing her. "You are lying to me Bulma and I know it. Don't you dare lie to me! Tell me the damn truth." His words were loud and harsh. She had never seen him mad but she was not about to let him scare her. "I'm sorry, I just don't think your telling me the whole truth."

"I have given myself to another." She said it simply, knowingly and as if she was daring him to say something back to her. She actually didn't mean to say that way but she couldn't help it. He stood there motionless. Letting what she had told him sink in.

"I will not believe that you were willing, were you." He asked, disbelieving that the love of his life would hurt him like this. Bulma didn't say anything. She put her head down and stared at her feet. A slow nod was all the response Yamcha got to his question.

"Very well then. I do not want a whore for a wife anyways and I am glad that you have told me. Do not ever think of me because I will not think of you." He tried to walk away but she was steaming and she was not about to let him go like that. She was not a whore and she was damned if she would let him call her one without her saying anything to him.

"Listen here, you pompous ass. I am not a whore. And you will do good to treat me with more respect than that. I am your princess and I could have you arrested for that." She had never pulled the "my-rank-is-higher-than-you" stunt and she felt bad for doing it. Here she had broken this man's heart and she had told him she would throw him in jail.

"Yamcha I am so sorry. I didn't mean it, I swear I didn't mean it." She had just hurt the only one who ever loved her and she knew she couldn't take her words back.

"Your are right my lady, goodbye Princess. " He walked away and she did not stop him this time. The damage had been done and no amount of technology or brains was going to be able to fix this. She knew all along that this day was going to come. But she wasn't prepared for the pain she felt. She stayed in the garden and let the tears fall down her face. She had given herself to another man who didn't love her and lost the one who did. How ironic was that?

No one knew where Yamcha had really gone. He wrote a note saying he had business to take care of and that they shouldn't expect him to ever come back. Bulma knew she would see him again, but knew it wouldn't be anytime soon. She was worried about him. She was scared he would turn against her and seek revenge. But those thoughts didn't stay in her mind for long. Yamcha still loved her and he wouldn't do anything to hurt her. But didn't Yamcha feel that way about her and look what she did to him. She cursed Vegita for making her life a living hell. She manage to put Yamcha in the back of her mind, just like she did Vegita and she tried not to let guilt consume her. But it didn't matter. It seemed that every time she turned around something was there to remind her of her sin she committed with the Prince of Saiyans.

*****************

She had a duty to her people and she would not be able to do that with all these emotions eating her alive. She spent her time visiting the factories and making sure that the working conditions where livable. She used her camoflouge watch to change her appearance and would take tours of the plants. She didn't want the owners to know it was her. For some reason she never trusted the wealthy owners. When she was away she sometimes feared for the workers health. She knew that people would act one way in front of her and another way as soon as she left. After making sure all of the plants were safe she would spend her time updating the ships and designing new prototypes. She completely lost herself in her work.

In time she felt herself becoming sick and weak. The last thing she needed was to come down with the flu. She threw up every morning and sometimes she found it hard to eat what she wanted and then sometimes she could eat more than five people. She didn't know what was going on and she finally decided to do something about. She went to her doctor and asked him to help her. After checking her blood and doing routine checks, he found out what her problem was.

"My Princess you are with child." He told her simply. His words hit her hard and she almost passed out.

"Shit shit shit shit. I can not believe this shit. How the hell..what the hell!!!" The doctor didn't know what to do. One minute she was about to pass out, and then the next he feared for his life. " Doctor you are to tell no one. If word gets out, I will have you killed. Is that understood." The doctor nodded his head and Bulma left. She didn't realize he had passed out cold from fear the minute she stormed out of the room.

Her world was turning upside down. How in the hell could she be pregnant? It had been her first time for Kami's sake. She felt more guilty now than she ever had before. What was she going to do now? She knew she had to tell her father and she knew he would be mad. Not at the fact that she was pregnant but at the fact she would not wed Vegita. She was not about to let him think that the only reason she got pregnant was to trap him. She did not want her kingdom taken from her and if someone knew she carried the heir to the Saiyan thrown she would be forced to move to Vegita-sei. That's just how the system worked. The queen always left her planet and ruled on the right hand side of her King. In fact she didn't even rule. She was used more as a trophy than anything else. Kings liked to compare which one had the more beautiful queen. She growled in disgust at the thought of becoming Vegita's 'trophy.' That was not even about to happen. She decided that she would tell her father the truth but everyone else would know that it was only some noble's bastard or something. She started laughing. She was carrying the bastard of Vegita. How funny was that. She was carrying THE bastard's bastard. She touched her stomach and the laughing ceased.

Tears replaced the laughter and she sat down on the ground with her head in her hands. One mistake. One stupid mistake cost her Yamcha and now it would give her a child. There was no such thing as no strings attached and now she had millions of strings attaching her to Vegita. He would never find out. He could never find out the truth. It would mean the end of everything she held dear to her. She would not give up her thrown just because she was the mother of Saiyan. The word hit her like a bag of tools. She was going to be a mother, and now she was scared she wouldn't do the right things. What was she going to do?

A hand touched her shoulder and she looked up. It was her father looking down at her. "Bulma, dear, what is the matter? Why are crying in the middle of the hall like this?" He sat down beside her. Waiting to hear her problems.

"I'm pregnant with Vegita's child." She said it simply, plainly and without any emotion at all. Her father was not expecting to hear that and his heart fell into his stomach. He had his moments when he thought the mighty Saiyan Prince had an interest in his daughter but he had no idea how deep those interests had went.

"Bulma it's okay. We'll just tell King Vegita…" she cut him off.

"I will not be telling anyone. You are the only one who will know the truth father. Everyone else is to know that this child is from a noble Saiyan and that is all. Vegita nor his father will know because we will not tell them." She stood up and looked down at her father. "I will not lose my kingdom and I will not marry the Prince, is that clear?"

He didn't argue. He didn't protest. He knew she had made up her mind and that nothing he would say or do would change anything. She was stubborn. Just like her mother.

"Okay Bulma, I will not tell anyone. But you must know that secrets have a way of telling themselves. One way or another the truth will come out and there will be nothing you can do about it." He said to her softly. "But I think you'll make an excellent mother."

She smiled up at him. "Thank you father, that really means a lot to me."

Everyone in the palace and kingdom watched as the months passed on and as Bulma became larger and larger. They were more surprised than anything that she was pregnant. The rumors about the father of the child circulated but she never heard any about Vegita. That was the good thing. The bad thing was that her temper seemed to grow as large as her stomach and everything made her mad. She was always upset that she couldn't go out and make things or help people. The doctors and her father ordered her to stay in the palace and rest until it was time to have the baby. She had decided that she want to have a caesarian instead of a natural birth. After the surgery she would be placed in a healing tank and be good to go. The last thing she wanted to do was wait days and days to heal.

The birth of the baby prince was the best day of Bulma's life. After she healed she went into her baby's room and held her son for the first time. She stared at his face and could plainly see Vegita in him. If his hair were black instead of lavender there would be not denying that he was the son of Vegita. He was so handsome and so tiny that Bulma was scared she was holding him to tightly. But she knew that the baby she held in her hands would be more powerful than any other being in the world. She had thought to have his tail removed but decided against. She was not ashamed to have a Saiyan son and she would not hide that fact.

The stresses that came along with having a Saiyan child were far more complicated than having a normal child. Trunks ate every hour on the hour and he was not a gentle feeder. Bulma was worried she would run dry before her son was a month old, but her body seemed to know that she didn't have an ordinary baby. If Trunks wasn't eating he was sleeping and if he wasn't sleeping he was crying, loudly. The only one who could calm him was Bulma. As soon as she picked him up he would stop his wailing but as soon as she put him down he would start up again. The only peace Bulma had was when Trunks was asleep, but even that didn't last long because sooner or later he would wake up crying and hungry. It seemed Bulma never put the child down.

One day after Trunks had went to sleep her father found her and gave her some news she really didn't feel like hearing.

"Bulma, King Vegita and the Prince have arranged to come visit us. They will be here in a few short days." Bulma was not prepared for this. Everything was going fine. No one knew who the father was and she was positive that Vegita would never come back into her life.

"Why are they coming. What business do they have here." She asked him harshly.

"Vegita needs some new training devices and the ships we sent them here recently have been malfunctioning." He paused before going on. "I told the king about your situation."

"You did WHAT!!!" she yelled at him and Trunks woke up screaming. She picked him up and started rocking the baby back and forth. "I can't believe you would do such a thing! What did he say." She said a little more calmly.

"He wasn't upset at all. He said that the heir to the Saiyan throne would be known even if you did not wed Vegita. 'When the brat is old enough he can challenge Vegita for the thrown if he wants'…I do believe those were his exact words."

Bulma could not believe her father would do such a thing. She knew however that she was at an advantage. Vegita would have no clue that she had a child and she would therefore have the upper hand. She would just make it seem like it was no big deal at all. She would make a deal with Vegita that he couldn't refuse. She would tell him that Trunks could be kept a secret and that Vegita didn't have to marry her at all. She didn't want to be married and she was positive Vegita wouldn't want to either. He would understand her reasons for keeping the child a secret. They both had a kingdom to rule; they didn't have to give that up just because she had his son. At least she prayed he would see things her way.

*********************

 

I know I said it would be more about trunks but it didn't turn out that way. Sorry it took so long. The real world is a bitch!!!!!!!! Stay tuned for Ch. 4.


Table of Contents
Chapter 2
Chapter 4