Ok… I’m not too proud of chapter 5, and Bulma and Rae didn’t fight because of 2 reasons:

1, I thought ‘It’s gonna be too much trouble cuz if they fight in Saturday they will get another detention, and maybe even suspension and that will really throw off B/V’s getting to know each other schedule. And reason 2, I forgot about the fight until I was writing the author’s note at the end of the story!! Gomen! :} So tonight the DB high school gang go clubbin’ at a club/restaurant. Problems do always arise…Also this chapter might be the longest one yet

 

6

 

Bulma’s room at 9:14 pm

"So, Chichi should I wear the black spaghetti straps mini dress, or the long lime green strapless dress?" Bulma asked her friend who was sitting on her bed. "Which do you think would get Veggie head’s attention?" Chichi asked smugly. Bulma blushed deeply. "Ha ha! Yo are sooo readable! But N-e-wayz, I think you should wear the denim spaghetti straps dress wit the matching jacket." Chichi suggested. "You look madd cute in it. And you should wear your hair down, maybe curly?" Bulma rolled her eyes. "I am sooo not wearing that outfit cuz you-know-who bought it for me." She answered angrily. "Hmm." Chichi said thoughtfully. "Even though Yamucha bought it you’re the one who picked it out." She said as she got up and went to Bulma’s closet to look for the outfit. "And besides" she continued, "It’s your property now, wearing it doesn’t symbolize that you’re still with Yamucha. Ah ha! I found it!" Chichi exclaimed. "And you could wear your tan Timberland’s with the outfit. Oooh! Vegeta will not be able to take his eyes off of you!" "Yeah right. Whatever." Bulma said. "Here, at least put it on." Chichi said as she handed the outfit to Bulma. "All right." Bulma said as she trudged into her bathroom. "Now while she’s dressing, I’ll pick out something for myself, I just love Bulma’s clothes! Heehee!" Chichi giggled to herself. "Hmm…" Chichi thought to herself as she rummaged through the walk in closet. After a minute she found the perfect outfit. "I had my eyes on this one for a long time!" said Chichi. The outfit was a pair of leather black pants with a gold shimmering halter-top that hung off her neck. She even found the perfect shoes, which were shiny black toe-less shoes with criss-crossed spaghetti straps. "Yup, this will leave Goku and all the guys gawking at me!" Chichi smiled to herself. Soon after Bulma came out dressed and saw a dressed Chichi admiring herself in the full-length mirror. "Eww Chichi, I didn’t even wear that yet!" Bulma exclaimed. "I know, but I really like this one, can I please wear it, please!" Chichi pleaded. "Oh, fine, just don’t mess it up!" warned Bulma. "Oh Thank you Bulma, you know you could borrow anything of mines right!" smiled Chichi as she went back to admiring herself out in the mirror. "So can you take the time out to tell me how I look?" asked Bulma. Chichi turned around to look at her. "Cute, very cute, I like it!" Chichi complemented her friend. "Thanks, but is it good enough?" asked Bulma. "Well, to get Vegeta’s attention, of course!" Chichi laughed. "Oh shut up!" Bulma said as she threw a pillow at her friend. Then they went into the bathroom to do their hair.

Goku’s room at 9:30 pm

"Hey Vegeta, should I wear my hair up, or down" Goku joked as he started to pose in the mirror. "Kakarot, you are so gay!" Vegeta laughed, and went back to playing video games. "Just kidding, but anywayz, you should finish your game because it’s time to go." Goku said and grabbed his coat. "Yeah, yeah." Vegeta said and turned off the game. "So where are we going again?" asked Vegeta. "Um, to Club Z, you know that place in West Capital City." Answered Goku. "Is there dancing?" asked Vegeta. "Yeah, are you gonna dance?" asked Goku as they went through the front door. "Yeah, maybe I’ll bust a move!" said Vegeta. Goku laughed and said, "Maybe on Bulma hmm?" Vegeta gave him an evil eye. "Just kidding again, gosh chill out!" Goku laughed and Vegeta and him went into his car and left.

18’s front porch at 9:45 pm

"That damn Krillen is late!" 18 said to herself, "I look too cute just to be standing out her like this! Waiting on short people like him!" Then around the corner came Krillen’s car screeching down the street. "Finally!" 18 sighed. Krillen opened the door and walked up to 18 and escorted her to the front seat. "Krillen! What took you so long!?" 18 yelled. "Well…" he started. "Shut up, don’t even say anything, just drive!" 18 ordered. "Yes dear!" Krillen said and put his feet on the pedal and sped down the street.

Let’s go clubbing

"I wonder what’s taking 18, Krillen, Vegeta and Goku so long to get here?" Bulma asked. "Well I don’t know. When I called Goku, he told me that Vegeta was at his house. And 18 told me that Krillen was going to bring her here." Chichi answered back. Suddenly a huge swarm of people pushed into the already crowded nightclub. "Well, if we stand here at the entrance any longer I’ll lose our reservation!" Bulma yelled over the loud song that had begun to play. "Yeah, but we might not make it to the table if we get trampled first!" Chichi yelled back. "Come on, Chi, let’s go to the table and wait there so no one takes it. I bet if Krillen, 18, Goku, and Vegeta all put their heads together they’ll have enough sense to ask for a reservation made by Bulma Briefs." Bulma said as she and Chichi pushed their way through the crowd. "Gosh the music is so loud!!!" Chichi yelled as she continued. "That’s because you’re right next to the amp!!" Bulma yelled back. "Oh. Heh Heh!" Chichi said.

When they finally made it to the reservation desk they had their hands tightly clasped around their ears. "How may I help you?" a cute guy in his twenties asked. "Uh… Yeah, I’ve got a reservation for a second level table for six. It’s reserved under Bulma Briefs." Bulma said. "Hmm. You’re Ms. Briefs? Where are your other companions? Are there only the two of you?" he asked as he glanced at Chichi. "Oh, no, our other friends will be coming soon." Bulma answered. "Oh, and your boyfriend too, perhaps?" the guy asked. "Oh, I don’t have a boyfriend." Bulma said. "Oh really? A beautiful girl like you?" he asked. Bulma blushed. A sudden alarm went off in Chichi’s head as she watched this guy flirt with Bulma: ‘If Bulma starts to like this guy, then there’s no hope for Vegeta!!’ she screamed in her head. ‘This is a BIG no no!’ "Excuse me," Chichi said as she pushed the guy away and stepped between him and Bulma. "She may not have a boyfriend, but she is here with someone." Chichi replied angrily. "Who?" Bulma asked. "Vegeta!" Chichi informed her. "Oh, I don’t think he’s coming so he can be here with me." Bulma said. "And besides you said we were coming here because we didn’t have anybody and so that me and Vegeta can get dates." Bulma continued. Chichi’s jaw dropped. "You’re name’s Bulma? Well my name’s Ryan." He introduced himself. Ryan saw Chichi’s eyes narrow at him and he backed off, slightly. "Let me escort you two to your table." He said as he bowed. Bulma smiled, and Chichi frowned and pushed her along.

When they were seated Ryan asked, "Would you ladies like me to bring your menus now or do you want to wait ‘til your friends get here?" "We’ll wait." Chichi answered before Bulma could say anything. "Bye!" Chichi said as she shooed Ryan away. "That’s not nice." Bulma said. "Nice my ass." Chichi responded. Bulma laughed. "Gosh, Bulma. We are here to get you hooked up wit Vegeta, not some weird guy you just met, who happened to be a little cute." Chichi said back to her friend. "Oh, Chi! I would never go out with that guy! He’s too old for me, he looks like he’s at least 25!" Bulma laughed. Chichi raised an eyebrow, "Then what’s with the massive flirting?" she asked. "Oh, well since I don’t have a boyfriend anymore; it’s harmless to flirt, just a little." Bulma answered. "Just a little?" Chichi asked. Bulma nodded.

"Good! Well save all your flirting for Vegeta then! I wanna see you go all out to win this guy!!" Chichi exclaimed. "Shh! Be quiet, you’re too loud!" Bulma chided. "Ooooh! I can just see it now! You two will be Frenchin’ before the night is over!" Chichi giggled. Bulma raised an eyebrow, "That’s way too fast for me. I will not French kiss Vegeta tonight! Are you sick?" Bulma said. "You know maybe if you showed a little leg… How long are the slits on your dress? They’re mid thigh, right?" Chichi asked as if she hadn’t even been listening to Bulma. "You’re really serious about this aren’t you?" Bulma asked nervously. "Of course!! You like Vegeta and Vegeta likes you! What else can you two do but hook up?" Chichi said in that ecstatic voice of hers. "Besides," Chichi whispered, "Maybe, you’ll finally lose your virginity?" Bulma blushed, "Shut up, Chichi" she said warily. "Ha ha! N-e-wayz, while we’re on the subject…" Chichi said. "Let’s not get on that subject…" Bulma warned. "Oh come on! He has such a hot body. You know that’s the only good thing about Goku and him working out like they do. It’s really good…" Chichi said as she let her thoughts wander. "Snap out of it." Bulma said, "They’re here."

Chichi turned and saw Vegeta, Goku, 18 and Krillen walking up the stairs to get to their table. Goku looked mad, Krillen looked slightly nervous, 18 looked pissed, and Vegeta looked like he was acting like he didn’t know the group he was walking with. Chichi and Bulma stood up and met the group halfway. "What’s wrong Son-kun?" Chichi asked. "Krillen nearly ran into my car." Goku answered. Krillen laughed nervously. "Is any one hurt?" Bulma asked concern evident in her voice. "We’re all here, Woman." Vegeta said. Bulma frowned at him then looked at Chichi and gave her a ‘See!’ look. Chichi just shrugged, and them whispered something to Goku. Goku glanced at Bulma and then nodded to Chichi. "Well, Son-kun, let’s all sit down and order something. We all know good food can lift a bad mood." Chichi smiled. Chichi made Bulma go in first. Their table was a big round marble table that had a wide black couch surrounding it. Chichi slid in next to Bulma pushing her down to the middle of the couch. Chichi nodded to Goku, who immediately cut in front of Krillen and 18 who were in front of Vegeta. Krillen was about to protest but didn’t. "Hey, 18, why don’t you sit over there next to Bulma and Chichi?" Goku offered. "Uh… Whatever." 18 said. Again Krillen was about to protest but Goku glanced back at him, and Krillen shut up.

"Hey, Vegeta, Why don’t you cut me?" Goku suggested. Bulma suddenly realized what Goku and Chichi were doing; they were trying to get Vegeta to sit next to her. "Why" Vegeta asked concerning Goku’s offer about cutting. Goku’s brows furrowed and he looked to Chichi for help. She shrugged. "Just get in there," he said as he pushed Vegeta into the booth. Vegeta slammed into Bulma and she cried out in shock. Vegeta slid off the couch and landed on the floor, under the table. "Shit," he said as he got up off the floor. He felt someone help him up. ‘If it’s Kakarot, I’ll break his neck.’ Vegeta thought to himself. But it wasn’t Goku it was Bulma. "Vegeta?" she asked quizzically since Vegeta didn’t get up and he was on the ground, inches away from her lap. Vegeta jumped up, just missing hitting the table with his head. "Uh… Gomen" he muttered as he slumped down on the couch. He happened to have to be in between Bulma and Goku. "I swear, Kakarot," Vegeta said in a low menacing voice, "I would kill you if we weren’t in a public place." "Heh he" Goku laughed nervously. Vegeta frowned again, ‘humphed’ and crossed his arms. Ryan came back at that moment with six menus. "Oh, ladies, I see your friends have come." He said. Vegeta glanced at the guy, and knew already that he didn’t like him. "Well, I’ll just give you your menus so that you can select your food, and I’ll be back in 10 minuets." He said, and then he smiled and left. "That dude’s weird." Krillen said. "Uh huh." Chichi agreed. "And can you believe this," Chichi said as she turned to 18, "he was hitting on Bulma. Gosh, he could see that she’s only 17." "He was flirting with you?" 18 asked as she looked at Bulma. "Only a little." Bulma said. "Humph. I don’t like the guy." Vegeta said. "You don’t like anybody." Bulma said. "True dat." Vegeta answered, and everybody laughed.

Ten minutes later, Ryan came back. "Have you guys chosen your entree’s?" Asked Ryan. "Uh yeah, I’ll like a chicken fettuccini and a coke." Said Krillen. "I’ll have the grilled chicken with lemon sauce and a sprite." Requested 18. "Umm…the steak, medium rare and French fries with a coke." Said Goku. "I’ll have the shrimp scampi with coke." Said Vegeta. "Ok, I’ll have the chicken fingers with French fries and sprite." Asked Chichi with a grin. "And I’ll have a cheese-burger with French fries and a coke" said Bulma. Ryan left and the group started to talk. "Yo, this place is really cool," started Chichi. "I heard the food’s really great, the music is hot and that on some special occasions they have limbo competitions, couples hour, dance offs, karaoke, and some other stuff!" "Yeah, that’s cool, but right now I’m hungry." Said Goku and everyone agreed. Soon after, Ryan came back with the meals and everyone ate.

"Well, I’m done!" Chichi announced. Everyone else was done too. "Hey" 18 said as she heard a beat she liked come on. "That beat is phat! Let’s go Krillen, I wanna dance!" she said. "Man, 18, ya know I don’t like to dance…" Krillen said. "Shut up Krillen! For the first time I wanna dance. And we are going to dance!" 18 yelled. "Ok, ok!" Krillen answered as 18 dragged him onto the dance floor. Bulma watched as 18 and Krillen walked onto the floor. Madonna’s ‘Hey Mr. DJ’ was playing. "Come on, Goku. Bulma and Vegeta, you two gotta dance too." Chichi said. "No way." Vegeta said. "Come on, Vegeta." Goku said. "Don’t talk to me, Kakarot." Vegeta said. "Come on, Vegeta, I thought you said you were gonna bust a move!" Goku smirked. Vegeta laughed and Bulma raised an eyebrow. Chichi pulled Bulma out of the booth, and down to the dance floor. Vegeta was going to follow, but was stopped by Goku. "You gonna dance wit Bulma?" Goku asked. "Why?" Vegeta asked. "Cuz, from what Chichi tells me, Bulma likes you." Goku said. "Really?" Vegeta asked, and he couldn’t hide his excitement. "Yup, Chichi said Bulma wore that outfit just so you would notice her." Goku continued. Just then Chichi came back upstairs with Bulma’s jacket, grinned at Goku, tossed the jacket onto the seat, and ran back down the stairs. "Well, what she’s still wearing…" Goku said. "Come on then, Kakarot." Vegeta said as he went down stairs.

Madonna’s song had just finished playing when Goku and Vegeta got down stairs. Chichi and Bulma were dancing together. "Hey, can I cut in?" Goku said. Bulma rolled her eyes and stepped back. Chichi grinned at Bulma and mouthed, ‘look behind you’. Bulma did as told, and turned to see Vegeta. ‘You make me sick’ by Pink started. "Let’s dance, Woman." Vegeta said. ‘Humph,’ Bulma thought to herself. ‘He didn’t ask, he more like demanded. Who does he think he is? Better yet, who does he think I am? But I guess that’s as polite as he gets.’ "Sure, Vegeta." She said. He took her hand and pulled her away from Goku and Chichi. He almost gasped when he pulled her into the light. She was madd hot. With her tight denim dress, with slits up to her thighs, and he could see more than a little cleavage. Her hair was curled at the bottom and she had two black clips on either side of her head. He put his hands on her hips. She was about to tell him that this wasn’t a slow song, but he removed his hands and they started to dance.

Meanwhile a certain someone and his date had just entered the club. "Oooh! Ya-chan, I just luv this song! Let’s dance." Rae suggested. "Anything for you babe." He said as he let his eyes travel over her tight latex halter-top and the matching short skirt that she was wearing. They had fought earlier, at the Saturday, about Yamucha being unfaithful. Rae had caught him after school behind the bleachers with Carrie Lao. He had ended up telling Rae that Carrie had led him back there to show him something, but had ended up starting to kiss him. He also told her that he had yelled at Carrie because he told her that he loved Rae. (Which was all a lie.) Well, needless to say, he got some that night, but on Saturday Rae had said that Carrie had called her and told her that Yamucha was lying. Yamucha had totally denied it, and Rae seemed to be content with that, and let Yamucha take her out. Rae started to sing the song. "Don’t worry Yamucha, you don’t make me sick. I love when you put moves on me." She said as she cuddled into him, and then grabbed his arm. "Come on!" she said as she pulled him into the center of the club. As they got there the music ended. "Next up: ‘Digital Get Down’ by N*sync. ‘Peaches n cream’ by 112. And ‘Free’ by Mya." The DJ announced as he put on some random club mix. "See, now we missed the song." Rae said. But Yamucha wasn’t paying attention to Rae he was looking at the very distinct shape of Goku’s hair, as it poked out the top of the crowd. He glanced sideways, maybe 10 people away, he saw Vegeta, and he was with Bulma. "Yamucha?" Rae started, "What’s wrong?" His face had contorted in anger. Vegeta has his hands on HIS woman. Yamucha was starting to regret giving up Bulma for Rae more and more. "Vegeta and Goku are here." He muttered through clenched teeth. "Who?" Rae asked. "My friends." Yamucha stated plainly. "Oh. Those guys." She said as Digital Get Down started. "Oooh! I love this song even more than Pink’s song!" she squealed. "Let’s dance now." Rae pleaded. "Sure whatever." Yamucha said.

As ‘Digital Get Down’ started Vegeta looked at Bulma and smirked. "I can relate to this song." He said. "Really?" Bulma asked smugly, "How so? You can’t relate that to me." "Maybe in my fantasies." He purred. "Vegeta, that’s more information than I wanted to know." She laughed as they started dancing. "I know." On the other side of the room an argument was going down. "I want you to go home right now, 18!" 17 yelled. "You can’t tell me what to do, 17!" his twin yelled back. Krillen just stood back and watched the argument. He couldn’t intervene. If he did, Juunana-gou would beat him up. "Yeah, would you like me to tell mom and dad about that Saturday you had this morning?" 17 asked smugly. "So what if you tell them? It won’t spoil my fun right now!" 18 laughed. "Arrgh!" 17 sneered at her. "Juuhachi-gou. You shouldn’t be at a place like this…" 17 muttered. "Then what’re you doing here? I’m a big girl, 17; I can take care of myself. Come on Krillen, let’s go." 18 said as 112’s Peaches n Cream came on. Goku and Chichi were dancing and Goku was listening to the words to the song. "Chichi…?" Goku said. "Huh? Goku-sa?" Chichi asked. "Listen to the words to this song." He smirked. After a little while, Chichi looked up at him with a slightly shocked look on her face. "Goku you’re such a pervert!" Chichi scolded. Goku laughed. "Chichi, you want something to drink?" Goku asked. "Yeah, I don’t care what you get me, but NO alcohol, ok?" "Ok." Goku said. Mya’s ‘Free’ started to play as Goku walked by Vegeta and Bulma who were slightly embracing each other. They looked up at Goku. "Where’re you going, Son-kun?" Bulma asked. "I’m getting Chichi something to drink." Goku replied. "Hmm. Ok, I’d like something to drink, too. Vegeta?" Bulma said. "What? You can get it your self." He shrugged. Bulma frowned at him. "I’m just kidding. What do you want to drink?" he asked. "I’d like a Pepsi." Bulma responded. "I-ight" Vegeta responded. Bulma smiled and then said, "I’m going to go find Chichi." They nodded and Bulma went into the crowd while Goku and Vegeta left to go to the bar.

As Goku and Vegeta approached the bar, Goku nudged Vegeta. "What, Kakarot?" Vegeta said as he hailed a bartender. "So… well you know. How’s it goin… wit Bulma I mean." Goku asked. "What do you mean; ‘How’s it going?’ We didn’t give me her number yet, if that’s what you’re wondering. Or maybe you wanna know if I’ve got her digits? It’s none of your fucking business, Kakarot." Vegeta growled. "Whoa! What’s your problem?! I thought you two were having a good time. At least it looked like that." Goku said. "You could say it was good until Bulma started talking about Yamucha, and how almost every song reminds her of him. Then I got mad, but then she says how he’s such an asshole, and that even if he begged she wouldn’t take him back. So I was happy again, but then she told me that he probably wouldn’t want her back or beg anyway. So I told her that Yamucha was a retard, and she got mad and said that I’ve always been mean to Yamucha. But then she said that Yamucha deserved it. I didn’t say anything else; for fear that she’d accuse me of being the downfall of their relationship. Damn, Kakarot, women are so confusing!" Vegeta sighed. Goku blinked, it took him a while to comprehend what Vegeta had said. "I know what you mean. Chichi always says one thing that means something else and she expects me to know what she means!" Goku said. "I’ll have a Pepsi and a Bud." Vegeta said. "Same for me." Goku said to the bartender. "Ok." The bar guy said as he prepared their drinks.

"Well, maybe if you could take her mind off Yamucha. You two could focus on each other more. I mean come on, Vegeta, Bulma’s totally hot, and you’re not even trying really hard to get her!" Goku scolded. "Kakarot, you better not let that wench of a girlfriend of yours hear you calling other girls hot." Vegeta said as he paid the bartender and picked up his drinks. "It’s not like that, Bulma’s my friend." Goku protested as he quickly paid the bartender, grabbed his drinks and followed Vegeta. "Whatever." Vegeta said. "Hey! Goku!" they heard a voice call. "Huh?" Goku said as he turned around. Vegeta stopped to see who the person was. It was Yamucha. "Yamucha! Hey, how’s it going?" Goku asked. "I’m I-ight." Yamucha answered. "You here by yourself?" Goku asked. "Yeah, sort of." He answered. Rae was in the bathroom. "Heh, whatever." Vegeta answered to Yamucha’s last statement. N*sync’s ‘It makes me ill’ started to play. "So, Goku, how’s Bulma doing?" Yamucha asked uncomfortably. "She’s alright." Goku responded. "Oh." Yamucha said. They were both silent until Goku asked, "Yamucha are you gonna come back to the group?" Goku asked. "I don’t know. I realized, in the last few days, that no one wants me to comeback. Why should I?" he asked. "Oh come on, Yamucha!" Goku laughed, "That’s not how everyone feels. They’re just a little upset about what you did to Bulma and this Rae business." "A little? I bumped into Juuhachi-gou on the way over here and she almost decked me. And I don’t think it was because I invaded her personal space." Yamucha laughed bitterly. But Vegeta laughed whole-heartedly. Yamucha looked past Goku and frowned at Vegeta as if he just realized that Vegeta was standing right there.

"What’s the deal between you and Bulma?" Yamucha asked Vegeta. "There is no ‘deal’ between me and the wench." Vegeta growled at Yamucha. "Yeah? Oh really? Then why did you have your hands all over her if you weren’t planning to make a move on my girl?" Yamucha retorted. "Yeah, even if I was making a move, it’s none of your concern. She isn’t your girl anymore. Ever since you decided to give her up for that slut, Rae." Vegeta said smugly. "Shut the fuck up you prick! Bulma’s still my girl we haven’t broken up yet! And unless we do; I don’t want your hands on her!" Yamucha yelled. Goku narrowed his eyes; this was getting a little violent. "You’re telling me what to do?" Vegeta laughed. "Heh, how’re you going to keep me from doing what I want? You know you can’t do anything to me." he said mockingly. Yamucha growled and pushed Vegeta causing the drinks Vegeta was holding in his hands to spill on him. Vegeta growled and dropped the cups on the floor, and swung his fist out at Yamucha, but Goku held him back. (Oh shoot! And I bet you guys really wanted a fight scene. J) "What’re you going to do, huh?" Yamucha yelled at Vegeta. "Get the fuck off me, Kakarot!!" Vegeta yelled. There was now a big crowd surrounding Goku, Vegeta and Yamucha. Bulma and Chichi pushed through the club and stared at the scene. "Yamucha!" Bulma yelled as she grabbed Yamucha and turned him to look at her. "What the hell do you think you’re doing!" she asked. "Bulma?" Yamucha asked. "Are you letting Vegeta make moves on you?" he asked her. "What? Yamucha, what’re you talking about?" she asked then narrowed her eyes, "and besides, it isn’t your business anyway! You have Rae to worry about." The girl in question pushed her way through the crowd at that moment. She looked at the scene before her and sighed. "When I heard you were in a fight Yamucha, I should of known these little lackeys would be around…" Rae laughed. "Oh, just shut up for once, bitch!" Chichi said as she smacked Rae. Rae was speechless. "Arrgh" she said then turned to Yamucha.

"Take me home, now!" Rae yelled at him. "But-", Yamucha started. "If you don’t leave here with me," Rae said as she cut him off, "Then we’re through!" "Bulma… I…" Yamucha pleaded to his somewhat ex-girlfriend. "I’m waiting!" Rae yelled. "Go wait in the car, bitch!" 18 said. "Yeah!" Krillen agreed. They had gotten there before Chichi and Bulma came. Rae gave 18 the finger, turned on her heel, and stalked out of the club. Yamucha hurried to follow her. The crowd dispersed as they saw that the argument was over. "Kakarot?" Vegeta said because Goku was still holding him. "Huh?" Goku asked. "Let me go, baka!" Vegeta yelled at Goku. "Oh!" Goku said as he let Vegeta go and laughed. Vegeta shook his head to clear it. "Where’s that asshole? I hope he didn’t leave yet!" he growled as he started to follow him. "Wait." Bulma said as she placed her hand on his arm. "Just leave him alone. He’s a jerk, and I don’t want him anymore." Bulma said. "But I don’t mind you at all." She said as she kissed him. On the lips. In front of all their friends. Vegeta’s eyes widened. "Uh. Yeah, okay." Vegeta stuttered. Goku and Krillen laughed and Chichi and 18 whistled. Bulma and Vegeta blushed.

* * * * *

That’s the end of Chapter 6. And if ya’ll want to know; Bulma and Veggie did NOT go home together! Nothing like that…yet. J Just wait until lucky chapter 7, which isn’t too lucky for Bulma or Vegeta. And ‘somehow’ Yamucha finds out about the ‘kiss’ at the bar. And he’s pissed!! And what about Rae? Is Yamucha having second thoughts about her? Just wait til chapter 7! Princess Panchii.


Table of Contents
Chapter 5
Chapter 7