Sorry for the long wait you guys but there was a BIG problem on the disk I had this story saved on. Ooops! Well, this chapter is going to be Sunday and Monday squeezed into one big comfy chapter. Well… Where did I leave off in the last chapter? Oh yeah! Veggie and Bulma were getting a little ‘close’, eh? Whoo hoo! More Veggie n B-chan interaction in this chapter!!! Princess Panchii

 

7

 

Bulma’s house; Sunday night.

Bulma had just stepped into the shower when she heard the phone ring. She didn’t bother to pick it up because she knew none of her friends would call on Sunday night. She was barely in the shower when she heard her mother calling for her from downstairs. "What?" Bulma yelled. "I’m taking a bath!!" She heard her mother come up the stairs and stand outside the bathroom door. "Bulma-chan?" she giggled, "There’s a boy on the phone for you!!" "Huh? Is it Yamucha?" Bulma asked as she got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around her body. "No, this guy sounds nothing like Yamucha! No way! He sounds so much sexier! Hee hee." her mother giggled. Bulma opened the door and confiscated the phone from her mother. "Hello?" she asked skeptically. "Woman." She heard a familiar voice say. She felt her cheeks redden, "Vegeta? Why did you call me?" she asked. "Oh. So you don’t want me to call you? Ok then, bye." He said. Bulma’s eyes widened, "Oh no, Vegeta, don’t hang up!!" She heard him laugh on the other end. "Chill out woman!" Bulma sighed as she walked into her room, and locked the door behind her so that her mother wouldn’t come snooping around. "So… Why did you call?" Bulma asked curiously. "I dunno." He answered truthfully. She giggled, "Vegeta, you’re so cute!!" "What do you mean?" he asked her. "Huh? Oh nothing. Uh, I’ll catch you later veggie-head. I gotta get dressed now." She told him, because she felt slightly uncomfortable talking to him. "Uh… You’re naked??" he asked with slight surprise in his voice. Bulma blushed. "Humph! Not like that Vegeta! God, you’re such a pervert!" "Hey, It’s not my fault. You’re the one putting those thoughts in my head!" he laughed. "Yeah. Well, I was just in the shower when you called. Actually, you know I thought it was Yamucha when you called!" she told him with a hint of longing in her voice. "Why must you always bring that asshole up?" Vegeta asked with boredom apparent in his voice. "Vegeta. Yamucha was my boyfriend and I still want me and him to be friends. Gosh, and we didn’t even break up yet!! I totally forgot. So now what am I going to do??" she asked distantly. Vegeta was about to answer when Bulma cut him off, "Uh, I’m soooo sorry Veggie but I gotta go. I’ll see you tomorrow at school, okay? Bye!" she said and hung up without even letting him say goodbye. Not like he would have anyway.

As soon as Bulma put down the phone, she ran into her closet and threw on a pair of underwear, and her nightgown. She then picked up her personal phone and pressed button #3 for an auto dial number. The phone rang out about two times. "It’s only 10:30" Bulma said as she glanced at her clock, "There is no way she would be asleep right now." On the fourth ring, Chichi finally picked up. "Hello?" she answered groggily. "Chi? Were… you… sleeping??" Bulma asked. "Yeah sort of. Nothing else to do…" Chichi mumbled. "Explain?" Bulma asked. "Well. I kind of stayed out late last night--" Chichi started. "With Goku?" Bulma asked cutting her off. "Yeah, with Goku…" Chichi responded dreamily. "Hey! Get your head out of the clouds and get on with the story!" Bulma yelled at her delusional friend.

"Huh? Oh yeah well like I said I stayed out late." Chichi said. "How late?" Bulma asked skeptically. "Like 3 in the morning late…" Chichi muttered. "NANI?!!" Bulma yelled. "Well, I am almost 18. Almost an adult. I mean do they have to be sooo… Arrgh! I don’t know what they are, but I know that I despise my parents right now!! And now they’re telling me I can’t go out with Goku for at least a month cuz they think I’m sleeping with him!!" Chichi yelled. "But you are…" Bulma reminded her. "Hey! Whose side are you on??" Chichi asked disapprovingly. "Uh… Yours of course!!" Bulma said nervously. "Good. Anyway, as I was saying, ‘Do they think I’m some kind of slut?! They don’t trust me!" Chichi yelled. "Well, one month without Goku can’t be that bad." Bulma said trying to comfort her friend. "Oh, I know, I already told Goku. The baka said he’d have more time for sports now. I obviously gave that retard a tongue lashing for that one. So, anyway, what’s up why’d you call?" Chichi asked. "Oh, well it’s about me and Yamucha…" Bulma said. "Oh, really?" Chichi asked. "Yeah. Oh and Chichi, did I tell you Vegeta called me?!" "Oh my god! Really?" Chichi asked surprised.

"Yeah…" Bulma said as she felt her cheeks start to heat up. "Yeah, okay, Mr. Pain-in-the-ass called. What does that have to do with your ex?" Chichi asked. "Well, he’s not actually my ex, yet." Bulma said. "Huh?" Chichi said. "Chi, me and Yamucha didn’t break up yet." Bulma said. "Oh Holy Shit!! I forgot about that!" Chichi said. "I know me too…" Bulma said grudgingly. "Hey, chill out! I’ll be glad to take care of this one for you." Chichi said happily. "How?" Bulma asked. "Well, I’ll just write ‘the walking dick’ a subtle note. And of course it’ll seem like it’s you who’s telling him it’s over." Chichi giggled. "Uh…okay. But don’t write anything totally cruel. And don’t include that whole walking dick shit, okay?" Bulma said. Chichi pouted, "Okay, I really liked that too." She said. Bulma laughed. "Catch you later, Chi!" Bulma said as she hung up. "Hmm. Now what do I do? Veggie-head called me. So that must mean, he’s at least slightly attracted to me. And he danced with me!! Maybe he’s a little more than slightly attracted. Oh, and he’s totally HOT!!" she giggled to herself as she felt her cheeks get hot. She jumped on her bed, and landed on her stomach. "Oooh! I just love his cute pointy chin, and his little nose. And his hair! I bet it’s super soft!" she squealed as she hugged her heart shaped pillow. "Bulma dear?" It was her mother at the door. "Uh…nani?" Bulma asked. She really hoped her mother hadn’t heard. "Just wanted to say good night, and have sweet dreams!" her mother giggled. "Arrgh!" Bulma growled as she plopped down on her bed.

"Hmm? To write a nice note for Bulma or an evil one for my own satisfaction, that is the question!" Chichi announced to herself. She was standing on her bed with her fist in the air. Then she glanced down at a picture of the group that Bulma’s mother had taken of them last summer. She glanced at the couple in the center of the picture. It was Bulma and Yamucha. ‘Gosh,’ she thought to herself, ‘they were so in love back then. I wonder how they could just float so far apart?’ She frowned. ‘Bulma looks so happy. I can’t believe she just let herself be strung along like that.’ Then she looked at Yamucha’s face. ‘But Yamucha’s happiness looks so… so… genuine.’ She thought to herself as she climbed down and sat on the bed. She frowned again as she got up and went over to her desk. ‘I guess this means nice sappy. ‘I luv ya, but it’s over’ note. Not, a ‘go to hell, you mother fucker’ like I wanted to do.’ "Oh well!" she giggled, as she pulled out a sheet of her favorite stationary, "I was always a romantic." She put the pen to the paper but then picked it back up again with a confused look on her face. "But would Bulma write something like that?? And what if Yamucha takes it the wrong way and persists to get her back instead of taking a hike?? Ohhhh, that’s so not good! Vegeta and Bulma looked like they were warming up to each other pretty well at the bar! I CANNOT let Yamucha worm his way into this budding relationship!" Chichi declared. She picked out her favorite purple gel pen and started to work feverishly.

Monday, at school.

As soon as Bulma walked out of her first period class Chichi rushed up to her grinning. "B-chan! You should have seen his face when I gave him that note. The sick puppy probably thinks you wanna get back together wit’ him!" Chichi laughed. Bulma’s face took on a slight green complexion. "Chi… Please don’t tell me you gave the note to Yamucha without me seeing it first!" Bulma yelled at Chichi. "Well, of course I have a copy." Chichi replied as she held out a folded piece of paper. Bulma snatched it away and turned her glare on Chichi, "Even though there’s a copy, you should of let me see it before you gave it to Yamucha!" Bulma screeched. "Oh yeah. I guess that would have made a little more sense, but if you read it you probably wouldn’t have given it to him anyway." Chichi answered. "What exactly did you write in here?!" Bulma asked her friend frantically as she clutched the paper in her hand. "Nothing bad. But knowing you, you would have got all freaked out and would have been too embarrassed to give it to him." Bulma frowned. "I worked really hard on wording and grammar, so please read it. I tried to make it sound just like you. I even did it in your handwriting." Bulma ‘gulped’, leaned against a locker, opened the note and began to read it.

Dear Yamucha,

It seems as if this Rae girl isn’t just a one-time fling. You know you’ve really managed to piss me off. Don’t you dare think you can ever get me back! How do you think it feels to have someone walk all over you?! Well, now you’ll know! Cuz, I’ve got me a flame of my own, and you’d never be able to compare to him! He’s so much way cooler then you! Not trying to sound bitter, but you really hurt my feelings Yamucha! I still want us to be friends, but I’ll never think of you in the same way again! And we probably won’t be too close, cuz the guy that I like now really doesn’t like you. So, well you know how it is. I’ll see you when I see you. And since you made it pretty clear you weren’t gonna be in the clique anymore I guess that means I won’t be seeing you anymore. Oh well. It’s not like you care anyway. I still can’t believe you did all of this to me for a girl who will probably be old news by next week. Well Yamucha, you said I never gave you enough freedom? Well, here’s all the freedom you’ll ever need! Hope you enjoy it, you sick bastard. Uhh, kinda cruel, huh? Well, then, how about bye to a friend I really needed but was just never there for me.

Yours truly,

Bulma B. Briefs

When Bulma finished reading the note she sniffled softly to herself. Chichi stood next to her, oblivious to Bulma’s depressed posture. "I think I worded it wonderfully, don’t you?" Chichi asked Bulma. Bulma blinked trying to hold back tears. "Chichi, I would never say something like that to Yamucha! How could you? Now he’s gonna hate me forever!" Bulma screamed as she started to cry. Chichi blinked, Bulma rarely called her anything but her nickname, Chi. "Bulma, I’m sorry if I upset you. But what I wrote was true. You even told me yourself! You told me all about your feelings towards Yamucha and how much you hated him and everything! I didn’t know you’d act like this, I’m so sorry. But," Chichi said as she frowned, "What I said was true right?" Bulma nodded slowly as she rubbed the tears out of her eyes. "So…you’re okay with all this. Because I made it perfectly clear that you still wanted to be friends with him." Chichi said, trying to lighten the mood. Bulma smiled slightly. "Chichi, go get him, before he reads that note, and tell him that it was a mistake. Okay? Promise me you’ll do that okay?" Bulma asked. "Uh… How do you know that he hasn’t opened it yet?" Chichi asked. "Well, I went out with the dork for like 4 years. I know he doesn’t read notes from me until he’s in lunch. And it’s only second period now." Bulma responded. "Uh, Heh heh, okay." Chichi said nervously. She took in a deep breath. She had told Yamucha to open the note immediately because it was important and it was from Bulma. Suddenly Goku came running down the hall with Vegeta slowly striding behind him. A satisfied smirk was plastered on Vegeta’s face. "Bulma! Chichi!" Goku called. "What is it Son-kun?" Bulma asked. "Do you know what’s going on with Yamucha?" Goku asked. "No." Bulma said as she glanced at Chichi. "Why?" she asked Goku. "Well, because he’s crying." Goku responded. Bulma and Chichi’s faces both went pale.

* * * * *

Oh my god! I feel so sad, depressed, and I’m hurting for Yamucha. I didn’t mean to make that letter so cruel, but I thought Yamucha needed to be told off. And people asked for Yamucha and Bulma to still be friends, but when I write I’m like a totally different person and I don’t know where these evil ideas come from. Umm, the rest of Monday will be chapter 8. Not as much emotional stress in chapter 8, I hope. I’m not one that likes ‘tear-jerkers’ and I don’t want this story to turn into that!! Oh yeah. Go read my story: ‘Unbreakable’. Chapter 1 is now up! Thanks lots! Princess Panchii-chan.

 


Table of Contents
Chapter 6
Chapter 8