Chapter 6
Back to the Beginning

 

Vegeta was slowing down! What was happening? He was slowing down!! He looked over to Bulma as he came to a complete stop in the middle of the air, her eyes had lost their pupils. Was she using telekinesis on him? Her eyes shined white as Vegeta was thrown into the ground.

Goku and the rest rapidly flew down to Vegeta in order to help him up. Goku grabbed his arm and pulled him out of the rocks and dirt but was shoved away by an angry prince. It had all gone back to the beginning again. She didn't remember him and he had to find away to help her. Being a sayian, he knew only one way to get her back...was to beat it out of her. He then charged once again at her. His fists balled up as he threw a punch at her but she easily blocked it. This frustrated him as he began to run rapid punches and kicks. When he finished, he was exhausted but satisfied until the he looked up to find that he hadn't hit her once. She gracefully walked up to him as she gave him a hard uppercut by the chin. As Vegeta flew up into the air from her hit, she quickly spun around, driving the back of her white booted foot into his gut. He then tried to pull himself together as he caught her off guard and ran his knee to her chest. Her sayian armor dented a bit as she picked him up and droving him back down into the rocks. Frieza chuckled.

"So I see that you are no match for my little pet." Vegeta stood up but Goku caught him as he fell back down. He was too weak to stand. "Looks like she doesn't belong to you anymore, Vegeta!" Frieza laughed at the fallen prince. Vegeta frowned, shill being held under his arms by Kakarot. He then blushed as he stood up. He felt her ki but didn't get the reaction he expected. When you feel someone's ki that isn't machine, you feel a warmth, like feeling blood. But hers was just cold..he couldn't understand it but when he took a good look into her beautiful eyes, they weren't healthy and happy, they were..evil! He began to burn up inside. Frieza hadn't just erased her memory, he had taken her spirit. She was like an...an android!

"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO HER, FRIEZA?! WHAT DID YOU DO TO BULMA!?" he yelled as blood trickled down his cheek. He was furious! An evil smile worked up on Bulma as she burst out laughing.

"HA HA HA! Bulma? (hump) I'm not that weak Bulma anymore! I am far more stronger then she will ever be. I may use her name but the Bulma you know is gone!" she explained.

"Listen up Vegeta and listen good. My father was amazed at our little blue sayian for when we did test, we got incredible reactions to chemicals we used. If you use the power she has the right way, you could be invincible. Even though the last known living blue sayian lived 500 years ago, he knew he had the hidden secret and with his greed, he tried to control it but it ended up ripping his body limb from limb. But in our days, we think we have found the solution to our problem." Vegeta's face fell with fear to what Frieza had said.

"But what if it kills her?" Vegeta asks. "What if your judgment if way off." Suddenly Goku, Gohan and Krilen stepped in.

"Bulma is my best friend! We did alot of battles together and alot of adventures and I'm not going to let you take her." Goku threatened calmly.

"My dear boy, she is now half machine. Do you really want to save an android? HA HA! Since she started out alive, we knew she wouldn't make it through changing all of her body parts to metal so we had to leave certain sections alone. We couldn't let anything happened to her because she has been the first blue sayian in 500 years. Think of what a waste that would be." Frieza smirked. Just then, Goku grabbed Vegeta by the shoulder and whispered into his ear.

"Vegeta, there is nothing we can do for here until we can get you healed up and find the other dragonballs before he does." Vegeta, not wanting to leave, felt that was the only way as all four of them flew off. Frieza laughed at their cowardliness. He let them go as to make them suffer of faileure. He had what he wanted and was going to get even more as to find the other four dragonballs before the bratty prince did.

******************

As they found a open cave, Vegeta was placed inside as Goku collected a sensu bean and gave it to him. Gohan sat outside and watched over the cave for Vegeta was not able to leave or protect himself if someone or something came. He was going through a deep depression. He loved Bulma but couldn't save her. Goku and Krilen went out to find some dragonballs. Vegeta sat in the cave and wept.

* * * * *

I know, all of these are really short chapters. I'm not sending one in for about a week because its going to be a long one! Let me know what you think!

 


Table of Contents
Chapter 5
Chapter 7