Hey..chapter 7. Sorry it took me so long to write but I'm not a very dedicated person at times.

 

Chapter 7

 

Running as fast has her built legs could take her, Bulma raced through halls and rooms, past confused guards and workers. Frieza's laugh then echoed through out the ship as he enjoyed playing tag. He had to admit, the little Bulma sayian had spirit! She would be wonderful in bed...he hoped!

Suddenly, two sayian men grabbed Bulma and held her down on the tiled floor as she screamed and yelled. She wasn't going to give up. She would rather die then beg for mercy. She then felt a foot on the side of her head, restraining her. Then that cold chilling voice of Frieza.

"Join me or I will make you!" his tone was teasing or with enjoyment. He was serious and full of hate. Bulma's eyes widened. She was truly scared. Was she to give up?......I think not! She then pulled herself together. She was a warrior. She would die in honor if she had to! So Bulma then rapidly lifted her leg up, kicking the sayian to her left. That then gave her the advantage as she slipped under and boosted up in a fighting stance. She sneered at Frieza...

"I would rather rot in hell then help you, bastard!" and she fought. She fought harder then she had ever before.

*****************

Bulma then woke up in a regeneration tank. When going out to find the Dragonballs, she had run into Goku, Gohan and Krilen. She had to admit, Goku was very strong but took her out was a raging prince from up behind. What kind of dream was that. She didn't remember any of that. She had had that dream before but didn't understand it. All she could remember was awakening in a lab. Frieza explained to her that before when he had met her, she was weak and he wanted to help her. After that, Bulma didn't care who the old Bulma was or who she was..now she care for who she is. But was that girl in her dream...was that her? She seemed so proud and brave, not needing uncontrollable strength to back her up but what was inside.

Oh well. She easily dismissed it as the tank detected that she was fully healed and opened up. She smelled the chemical toxic as she walked out towards her quarters. That nightmare had shaken her up. And seeing the four warriors had brought strange visions back to her. Like being a teen and meeting the young boy with spiky hair and a flying cloud. Meeting a green man on earth, seeing an old pervert that had lived for up to over hundreds of years...it would make a great story but she didn't know where all of these ideas were coming from. She seemed to remember one that kept coming back to haunt her mind..a young prince. Not much to recall but it was something to think about.

*****************

Vegeta flew high in search of the dragonballs. He had to find them! Suddenly he felt a ki coming at a rapid speed and saw a figure flying towards him. He stop in mid air. It was Bulma! What was he going to do. He really didn't want to fight her and the last time the gang had come in contact with her, it took all four of them to knock her out. Vegeta hugged the large Dragonball harder under his arm. He had found it in a village. He was tending to destroy the whole place but he had changed since he had left his planet and found Bulma. He could see that she was after it.

"If this is what you came for, Woman then you're not getting it!" he yelled. He wasn't just about to hand it over just like that! If he had to he would fight for it. "If you want it you're going to have to get past me!" He was going to get her back with them and he was just about to pass them over to...her. Bulma smirked as she bolted up at maximum speed and jabbing her knee into his gut as the dragonball went soaring out of his arm. He gasped in pain as she caught it in her hand. This was all a game to her. She tilted her head back, full of laughter. He was so weak and with her power, she could do away with him on the spot. Vegeta pulled himself back up and ran up to punch her. Many kicks and fists flew at her as she easily dodged them. He growled as he jumped back into action giving her a surprises as when he flew towards her, he then tilted up and grabbed her tail. She winced in agony as she took her elbow to his cheek. Bulma zipped off in a hurry for her tail ached so much.

*****************

"I hope Vegeta got that Dragonball we sent him off to get!" Gohan worried. His father smiled.

"Don't fret, Gohan. If there's on thing Vegeta wants is to get Bulma back so he wouldn't let it go without a fight. I just hope that he is still in one piece cause I felt Bulma's ki heading in the direction he had gone." When Goku and Gohan landed where the fight had taken place, they couldn't find Vegeta anywhere. His ki must of been extremely low. As Goku took another step onto a pile of rocks...

"Kakarot!" something mumbled from under the rocks. Goku looked down in curiosity. "Kakarot! Get off me, you asshole!" he stepped back and pulled Vegeta from under the rocks. He reached into the little green bag at his waist and gave Vegeta a sensu bean. "That thing tastes awful." he mumbled.

"Who did this?" Goku asked. Vegeta looked him square in the eye. "...oh...well did she get the dragonball?" Vegeta nodded. He was full of shame. He had failed.

*****************

Three days passed and all the Dragonballs had been found. Goku, Gohan, Vegeta and Krilen had three and Frieza and Bulma had four. How was Vegeta to get them from Frieza? He didn't know. But they did have info on him. Since Frieza was still looking for the other dragonballs, he didn't know where they were. That led him to the other side of Namik and that gave our warriors a chance to snag the rest. As they landed infront of his compound, Vegeta ran into the ship. Since Frieza had his men scattered everywhere, the place was deserted. Gohan, Goku and Krilen followed the impatient prince while he searched for what he was looking for. He then came upon the armor.

"Sayian armor?" Goku asked. Vegeta nodded. He passed two old fashion suits to Gohan and Krilen and passed Goku a newer version as he put one on himself.

"There are only the newer styles for our sizes, Kakarot. Put it on." He looked at it, not knowing what to do. "IT STRETCHES, BAKA!" Vegeta yelled. They were running out of time and they had to find the Dragonballs soon before Frieza would return. They then separated in four directions to find them. As Krilen made it outside, he looked at the rater and gazed down to the ground. That was it!

"Hey guys!" Krilen yelled. "I know where the dragonballs are!" In a flash, Vegeta was there and had lifted Krilen up by the strap of his armor.

"Where are they?" he demanded. Krilen, scared out of his wits, pointed down to the dirt. Vegeta frowned. "Is this some kind of game, baldy?" Krilen shook his head.

"I..I think he..Frieza buried them under ground!" Vegeta dropped Krilen to the ground and said coldly..

"Then we better start digging." After that, Goku, Vegeta and Gohan were in the ground as Krilen kept watch for Frieza. After about five minutes, they had all four dragonballs out and were ready to make the wish. As they called the magic words to summon to all mighty dragon...nothing happened. Gohan thought about this.

"Uh oh...we must have to say something in Namek langue! We will have to find Denda...maybe he can help us!" Gohan explained. Goku smile. He had to admit, it was great to have a smart son. Gohan and Krilen took off as Goku and Vegeta watched the dragonballs.

"So Vegeta, I suppose you are going to wish Bulma back to normal, ne?" Vegeta smirk. Could Kakarot get any stupider?

"No, I'm gonna with that Frieza are I are good buddies..." he said sarcastically. "Of course I'm going to wish for her back to her original self!" he yelled. He was losing his patients with Kakarot.

"Just asking..." Goku said, rubbing the back of his neck.

****************

Gohan and Krilen flew at top speed, hoping to make it in time before Frieza would be back. Suddenly, they felt a ki coming towards them. It was Dende!

"DENDE!" Krilen yelled, waving his hands high.

"I came as fast as I could. The elder told me to come help you!" he explained. Gohan smiled.

"That's great. We were just coming to get you. We have all the Dragonballs collected but we don't know how to summon the dragon. Can you help us on that?" Gohan asked. He wanted to see Piccolo again and he knew that if he didn't hurry, Vegeta would have a fit to get Bulma back. Indeed, Gohan wanted Bulma back just as much as anyone but Vegeta was desperate. Dende nodded. He knew the secret words.

*****************

As Bulma laid back upon the Namick ground, her head ached, her face covered with dirt. She had been waiting for Fieza to return. It ached of so much pain that she could see clearly. Something was wrong. Ever since see had come intact with the earthlings, so many memories had been rushing to meet her. She had to take deep breathes while she covered her head with her hands. It was all that prince of Sayian's fault. He had done something to her. But she didn't know what. It confused her that such a simple minded sayian, only having the mind to fight could curse her so. She was glad that she wasn't Sayian...was she? Frieza had never told her of what she was. Her species? What was it? She had never thought or care of it till now. All she knew was that she was part machine...now. She then felt a hand on her back as she gazed up to meet eyes with Zarbon.

"What's wrong with you?" he asked. She glared at him. She didn't need his help or pity. She never liked the guy. He was far too touchy and worried a lot about his hair. Suddenly the hand moved its way under her armpit and got a hold of her right breast. "Maybe I can make you feel better..." he whispered in her ear as he rubbed. She then let go of all the visions and full hate immerged within her. He had tried to take advantage of her. She jumped up and his face met her fist. He staggered back, hanging onto his nose in pain. She sneered. "You were never the type to have any fun." he said as he made a grab for her. how stupid was this guy? He knew that she was by far stronger then him. She slid to the left and rammed her elbow onto his spine. She was careful not to break him for Frieza would have a fit. Zarbon was one of his best men. He fell to the ground, laying unconscious. Bulma spit on him. He would be up in a little while...

* * * * *

Questions, comments...PLLEEEAAASSSEEE let me know what you think!!! I'm begging you.

 


Table of Contents
Chapter 6
Chapter 8