HEY everyone! I may be a great mode cause I just died my hair but its going to be real sad time in this chapter..a big separation! Our favorite couple run into a disturbing situation! Its a bit touchy in this chapter but I didn't right a lemon in this story...oh and by the way, I've been getting alot of e-mails from fans and I just want to let them know that their support makes me feel wonderful. Thanks alot to all of you! This chapter is pretty short but that will give me more time to think up chapter six, right?

 

Chapter 5

 

As Vegeta and Bulma were shoved to their knees, large metal collars around their necks as to keep them from having any ki, left them extremely weak. Frieza stood before them with a hideous snicker. He laughed as Vegeta struggled to get free and Bulma laid upon the floor not having the energy to get up. This was enjoyment to him. He then surveyed the blue sayian as her beauty caught his attention.

"Well aren't you a pretty little sayian. I didn't know they came in blue." he chucked as he bent down and lifted her head up. He then gave a little lick to her ear as Vegeta's face went red with anger.

"You let her go you horny little alien!" Vegeta yelled as to jump at him but was held down by two guards. Frieza smirked at him. What a great way to get the little sayian mad if Frieza would rape her. That didn't sound to bad. He then took another look down to the weak Bulma as she didn't even have the energy to speak. Vegeta wanted to go to her and rap his arms around her but found that not possible. He could see the fear in her eyes as too he could feel her pain. That's when he discovered it! Just caring for her so much after not caring for anyone else in his life, the affected had bonded him to her. He shivered as she had.

"So the little sayian prince has a thing for her? Well that's just to bad! Take them to the cellars and I'll deiced what to do with them later." Bulma had to be carried as Vegeta was shoved and pushed violently. When the reached the cells, Vegeta grinned as he could easily brake through the metal but remembered the ki collar around his neck. He was then thrown in as he tumbled and hit the wall. A painful grown escaped his lips and he rested his head back. Bulma was placed inside the one next to him. If he knew how, he would have used the bond to communicate with her but he didn't know how. It took practice. He would never be able to hear her thoughts because they were a privet thing but if he knew how, he could telepathically talk to her. She was far to weak to anyways.

As Vegeta slept, he had been out for five hours. Suddenly he was awoken by the sliding door open. He expected it to be someone with food but among the lights from the outside, it was a female figure. Vegeta questioned this for he knew the only woman upon frieza's ship were whore. He then noticed the blue hair as his Bulma ran up to him.

"I'm getting you out of here, Vegeta!" she whispered as she slid his good arm up over her shoulder. He had taken another visit to Frieza after but had gotten quite a beating. Bulma careful led him to the door entrance. She glanced left and right to make sure no guards would spot them. She hurried him back to the pod room where their transportation awaited them.

"How did you get the collar off?" he asked weakly. Bulma stared into his bruised face.

"I didn't. All that sleeping healed me up some. I don't have any ki but I still have my mussels!" she smiled. It always cheered him up to see her smile. She sat him in a pod and closed it up. She pushed the 'eject' button that sent Vegeta zipping out onto space. He knew Bulma was coming with him as he screamed and yelled while he watch Bulma being grabbed by to guards. Vegeta wanted to cry but knew his pride wouldn't let him. He hadn't been able to protect her but he knew she was strong and would think of some way to get out of that mess. All he could do was return to earth and get the help of Kacarot.

*****************

Three years passed. Vegeta could do nothing for Bulma but train. He didn't know where she was or how she was doing. Four days ago, Mrs. Briefs brought up to Vegeta that Goku, Gohan and Krilen were going to Namick and Dr. Briefs was building their transportation. She said they were going to get the Namick's Dragon to wish back their friends. At first he didn't care much but when he thought about it, yes, that's it, the dragon could wish Bulma back to him. And they were off. When Dr. Briefs finished, Vegeta left with the rest to Namick. It took a week but when they got there, they met an incredible surprise. Frieza was there and his already had three of the Dragonballs. (At the time, Goku wasn't near strong enough to fight Frieza.) Suddenly Vegeta thought he was going to vomit as one of the man holding a dragonball wasn't even a man at all...it was Bulma! She was different. Three years had affected her. Instead of that beautiful smile held a frown and the sparkle in her eyes had long died out. Vegeta could tell by her power level that she was far strong then she had ever been. Frieza must of beat her and worked her hard.

Maybe she didn't care anymore...or maybe she didn't remember. Vegeta remembered hearing when he lived on Vegeta, that Frieza had a memory blocker that erased the past. He could tell this was definitely used on her. How would he ever get her back? Vegeta's anger went out of control as he speed off down towards them in a yelling fit with his fist ready. Goku tried to stop him but wasn't fast enough to beat Vegeta's fury. Bulma stared at him with no emotion what so ever. Just stared at him as he slowed down, still holding the dragonball under her arm.

* * * * *

Questions? Comments? Threats? Anything! I would love to hear what you think! Cato Negro!


Table of Contents
Chapter 4
Chapter 6