DISCLAIMERS: I don't own any of these DBZ characters.. there.. satisfied?.. ^_^;;

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Chapter IX - Confrontation

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Lord Frieza, King Vegeta.. we've arrived at Chikyuu," a laymen told them while setting all controls to neutral to make a landing.

Opening the main door, Vegeta was the first one to step outside, he noticed the lush green forest nearby, :: Such rich resources :: he thought :: This planet would garner a lot of money ::

"Such rich resources huh?," Frieza commented, while Vegeta remained shocked.

:: How could he be at my side without me noticing it? hell~!, he must have learned how to supress his ki :: he thought, keeping his fury down.

Chuckling silently, Frieza turned to look at Vegeta, he's obviously caught unguarded that's why he's so angry, so weak. After a few minutes of looking around, Frieza turned towards his laymen and yelled, "Have you finished looking for the main industrial spot of this planet?!,"

Flustered and Panicking, the soldier quickly used his hands to locate the main spot, pressing various keys on the keyboard, making a monotonous ticking sound, "Yes, Lord Frieza, our computer says that Capsule Corporation would be the best target, they hold the most amount of inventory projects and the most updated facilities all over Chikyuu,"

Upon hearing this, Frieza just nodded looking overly satisfied and turned towards Vegeta, who's still busy locating that little ki he's grown so familiar with.

:: DAMN~! I couldn't sense her, maybe she's gone to somewhere else.. :: Vegeta thought as he let his ki detector to it's highest limit possible.

"Vegeta, we need to go to this planet's so called, Capsule Corporation," Frieza told Vegeta, surprising him for the second time around.

:: HELL~! when does he stop surprising me like this.. DAMN YOU ONNA! ::

At that the two powerful warriors set their course towards Capsule Corporation.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Really Chi-chi, I need to go home, I'm really worried about otousan..," Bulma told Chichi.

Staring at her in disbelief, "You have the guts to leave this house when all over the world the people are already screaming 'world invasion'?!, no, I insist that you stay with us, with Goku-san and you would be far more than safe,"

Bulma smiled at Chichi, it was so much like her to get so worried about her friends, "No, Chichi, I appreciate it, but my father would be scared to death when he learns that I'm not yet home,"

Chichi thought about things on her head, "Well, okay.. but promise me that you wouldn't try to be the centre of attraction today, okay? try to get less attention as possible, okay?," Chichi queried.

Bulma just nodded and reached for her capsules on her pocket, she opened one box and pulled out a capsule and threw it few metres from them, then puff goes the motorcycle.

Bulma then bid Chichi goodbye and then Goku.

"I'll come with you," Goku said suddenly. This made Chichi far more than shocked, she was furious!.

"NO, Goku, you would not go anywhere~!, you'll stay here," Chichi commanded.

Goku turned towards her wife and gave her a 'look', "Chichi, Bulma-san needs some protection.. and I would be much more suitably to escort her,"

Looking away, Chichi said, "Okay, Goku-san, do as you wish and leave your wife behind," she said dramatically, which really took it's effects on Goku.

"Chichi, you're home and Bulma-san here, isn't, and there's some kind of aliens around and her home is the centre of everything, that's why the aliens would be most likely to see theirs first," Goku reasoned softly.

Chichi nodded in spite of herself, "Okay, Goku-san, I'm just worried that's all, now take care of yourself, okay?," at that she planted a soft kiss on Goku's lips.

"Now, go~! hurry, Bulma, Goku-san," Chichi commanded.

Both Goku and Bulma just nodded.

Bulma hopped on her motorbike and Goku just flew towards CC.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"There I could see it already," Frieza commented, as he flew towards it on his chair.

[a.n. - well, during the Frieza saga, Frieza flew using a chair.. right? ]

Vegeta just growled, he was overly frustrated, the main purpose why h was here was completely disintegrating.

:: DAMN YOU onna, this is the second time you've escaped.. again, :: Vegeta thought, he felt his ki suddenly rising, not from anger.. but from frustration.

The Capsule Corp. was now getting visible, Frieza smiled in anticipation, maybe he could find more than technology there...maybe even a woman or two.. who knows?.

Clenching his fist, Vegeta fought to keep his ki down, but it was extremely hard. He wanted to see the onna very badly although he wouldn't admit it, he wanted to see the onna so badly to start torturing her, her being disobedient to a king just screams 'punish me' and that was the precise thing he would do. He just couldn't figure out... how?.

After a few minutes the CC was already looming over them, they just looked at it and lowered themselves down towards the ground. When they finally reached the ground everyone, every employee of CC was looking at them like they were some monsters or whatever. That's what they really are. Maybe except for the Vegeta, who's main purpose was just to look for the onna who blatantly disobeyed him.

"What do you think about this place, Vegeta?," Frieza asked his companion, who's now really red in frustration.

The people around them continued to stare, most people were really afraid and scared just by the horned creature's looks. The others were just staring in open admiration for the sulking ever-scowling major hunk, King Vegeta and those looks that they were giving Vegeta was enough to drive him over the edge.

"WHAT THE DAMN FUCK ARE YOU STARING AT?!," Vegeta growled at them, which really set the people there scampering away and pee-ing uncontrollably.

Frieza just laughed at his companion's behaviour. Vegeta just glared at him, cursing him on his mind.

:: what the fuck?! Frieza's laughing at me.. damn!, and this was all because of that damned onna~! ::

Frieza took minutes before he finally got calmed, when he did, he suggested that they would finally go inside the main building.

"Come on, Vegeta, we must get inside, and our.. shall we say, future technologists are already waiting for our arrival," Frieza said, nearing himself towards the main glass door of CC.

Vegeta just grunted in response, but followed anyway, but just before they touch the door a voice yelled at them telling their butts off, and it was quite familiar.

Vegeta turned towards the source and saw the blue-haired onna with a face he wouldn't forget for the rest of his life with someone... and that someone, looks strikingly familiar.

:: Bardock?, :: Vegeta thought, he couldn't believe himself, Bardock was left at Vegeta-sei, so that means this was his son. Kakkarott. Kakkarott with HIS onna, no, so-called, childhood 'friend'.

"STOP IT~! HOW DARE YOU G...," Bulma started, but she trailed off upon seeing the lizard's companion. The king of the former planet she left 3 years ago.

"Vegeta..," she whispered, garnering confused looks from Goku.

Vegeta just stared in amazement, his onna have grown, and curved at the right places, he could literally feel himself drooling.

:: NOT NOW~! DAMN YOU! :: Vegeta thought as he wiped the side of his mouth unconsciously, she was wearing a tight mini-skirt together with a fitted white sleeveless shirt.

"Onna...," he growled, letting his anger shown on his voice.

Bulma just stared at him, marvelling on how he grew, how he matured and all..

Bulma couldn't think of anything to say, so she just greeted him normally,

"Umm.. hi, Vegeta,"

-- end of chapter nine --

... TO BE CONTINUED ...

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

CHAPTER TEN - Unfurling Feelings

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*


Table of Contents
Chapter 8
Chapter 10