Author's Notes: Here I am again and although feeling a bit low, I'm really inspired by the reviews I got *sobs* you guys are the best. Really. Now for my thank you for you people, here's my tenth chapter packaged for your enjoyment.. btw, I'll try some of your advices to "just throw out the flamers so it would be much more productive".. ne?,

I wanted to thank all people who have risen my spirits by reviewing my last chapter, all people on that review page, I THANK YOU. Really. Straight from the heart.

BTW, one note for Rayvn Muillatem Night (did I wrote that correct?), this chapter would be a major "EWWW" for you.. now, prepare your paper bags.... ready, set... BURF~!.. ^_^;;

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

CHAPTER X - Unfurling Feelings

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

Vegeta's eyes just twitched upon seeing the blue haired beauty he'd grown so familiar with. The sadness and longing for her returned once more to his soul with an awful pain along with it, and we all know that:

sadness + pain = anger

Anger was the right word. He was feeling betrayed too, though, he didn't know why. Something just nags his brain to produce this kind of feeling of... betrayal. Frieza just eyed lustily the blue haired woman that just crossed their way.

"Ah... what do we have here? a fiery one, I suppose..," Frieza said, he then turned to his chair [?], and pushed some button, to connect to the main ship they've came from.

"I need two soldiers here, and be quick, I hate waiting," Frieza countered on the speaker. The communication speaker was like a one-way mirror, the person could just gave a command while the other at the other line couldn't talk or respond.. just listen.

After giving a command, Frieza just eyed the fiery woman, "Now tell me, what is your name?," he hissed, like a lizard he's supposed to be.

Bulma glared at the horned-lizard, "Well, my name's Bulma Briefs, you got a problem with that?," she said in a powerful tone, while literally she cowers behind Son-kun's back.

Frieza smirked.

"Now tell me.. what is your business here little fiery one?," he asked in that sugary sweet voice we all learnt to hate. Vegeta was even trembling literally.

Before Bulma could answer, the two soldiers Freiza requested came and took the scene, "Lord Frieza, what do you wish for us to do?," one of the soldiers asked.

Frieza eyed the soldier carefully and to Goku, measuring them both, "Get the woman.. she looks.. useful,"

Alarmed as to why Frieza ordered the captivation of the onna, Vegeta turned towards Frieza and couldn't believe what he saw.. Frieza has some kind of interest on his onna!, Frieza has something on his mind, much more than his complement on the onna being *useful*.

:: DAMN this onna! DAMN you! DAMN you too, Frieza, damn you all! :: he thought, he couldn't do anything, he was fully aware that his power is no match for the devil of the galaxy, Frieza.

Preparing to fight, Goku pushed Bulma on his back, trying to protect her, "Stay behind me, Bulma-san," he instructed carefully.

Bulma just nodded. She was confused why Vegeta wasn't moving to protect her, instead, he was on that crazy creature's side.

One of the soldiers launched himself onto Goku but he's no match for him, he quickly beaten the soldier into a bloody pulp. Frieza was not happy at this, he shot a strong ray filled with ki towards Goku, Bulma couldn't help it but scream for help.

"Vegeta, couldn't you help us?!," Bulma asked desperately, she eyed hopefully at the prince, but all she got was a blank stare, and an angry scowl and most of all an angry, little phrase.

"You deserved it," he growled.

Bulma was shocked beyond belief, he couldn't be the chibi Vegeta she used to love, the caring Veggie-chan she used to confide with... he wasn't.

"NO!!!!!," Bulma yelled on top of her voice as she watched the attack of Frieza buried itself on Son-kun's chest, and he fell off.

dead.

Sobbing, she crouched on her place as she tried to wake Goku, "Goku, you shouldn't be dead!," she cried. Her heart felt like it's tightening and stretching all at the same time, it's really painful.

"How could you...?," she whispered as she turned towards Vegeta, "DAMN YOU~!," she yelled on top of her voice, drawing attention to everyone inside the capsule corp and willed them to go outside.

Seeing more intruders, Frieza motioned the remaining soldier to take Bulma. The soldier obliged. After taking Bulma away from the CC, Frieza shot another powerful attack on CC, leaving CC burning into pieces.

Leaving Bulma all alone. No parents, no home.. no nothing, even her so-called 'friend' had already forsaken her, now she could only count on one person.

Yamcha.

If only she could learn how to tell Yamcha telepathically....

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Reaching the air craft, Bulma was shoved inside a room by the guard, leaving her all bruised and pained.

Much more pained emotionally than physically. Seeing every single person she love dies.. it was a total hell. She doesn't even know how to hurt anymore, she was confused, she felt numb.

She cried and cried for hours, until she was left empty, no emotions, no tears, no nothing.

Emptiness that's far more worse than being left burning in hell.

She doesn't understand why, or how did Vegeta forsake her. It was all new to her, and it really hit home. Much more painful than being killed, well, it would hurt less if Vegeta would just kill her now... than experiencing this kind of feeling.

hate, sadness, anger, confusion... all were tied altogether and was squeezed on one container, and that was how she felt, a mixture of those feeling and in constant need to burf.

She needed to sleep...

There must be some place here in this stuffy little place to sleep....

.. and she slept, not caring how or where, she just let herself tumble into that dark numbness.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

She didn't know how many hours she was crouched into that cold corner, all alone.

All she knew was that her back was aching so painfully, like it was going to break in half.

" hell.. " she whispered as she stretched and her bones even produced some cracking sounds, like when she usually woke up and stretched suddenly.

"What have I done to deserve this kind of treatment?," she asked herself as she tried to got up up from where she'd been lying god-knows how much hour.

She took minutes before getting fully awake and aware to her surroundings, and it wasn't like she hasn't noticed but it was only the fact that she couldn't understand what's going on around her, rather, what's going on with Chikyuu.

Then after taking a deep breath and trying to regain her memories, the events that happened a little while ago came tumbling back to it's reality.

"Damn that man," Bulma whispered haggardly. She was still tired after everything and was pretty sore all over her body, then all of a sudden.. she remembered what happened to Goku.

The tears came on strong. Like strong rivers that couldn't be stopped, water that couldn't be blocked.. she couldn't cry anymore.. she SHOULDN'T. It would only give satisfaction to her captors, especially to her 'former' friend. She wiped her eyes furiously, feeling stupid.

She pulled her legs near and hugged them as she continued to crouch on a corner, feeling the coldness creeping and taking over her warmth. Damn.

After a few more minutes she heard something or someone fumble something outside, perhaps, that someone's opening the door. Which proves to be true since the door swung open and two figures loomed over her, one was the horned freak and the other was Vegeta. She felt as if she would be burfing all her day's meals. That horned freak never fails to make her stomach ache and churn.

The horned one eyed her, she even felt the stare he was giving her, it was as if, it was burning a long trail on her body.

"I'm glad you're awake," he finally said, then he turned to his companion, the less burfing. Vegeta, "Well, what can you say about our... catch?," Frieza asked.

Vegeta glared at Frieza and looked at Bulma who was looking really weak on her present condition, he wasn't used to her anymore, looking like that... really weak, "I think our catch's a little grotesque," he commented.

That sent Bulma back into reality, red crawled on her cheeks and she felt that her cheeks were on fire, how dare he insult her!

"Well, you don't look precisely hot either..," she retorted back to Vegeta, which only earned a 'glare'. She turned to shut her mouth, maybe this wasn't the perfect time to be a wise-ass after all...

Frieza just laughed, completely amused.

"Oh, she's a little fiery too, I really like this creature.. maybe we should take some more of her kind," he said as he turned to look at her once again, but this time it was only to look at her quite... uh... seductively.

Bulma turned green.

Vegeta's jaw dropped... literally.

"what?!," Vegeta sputtered, completely aware of what Frieza's thinking, he couldn't be serious!, but he knew he shouldn't let him know that so he just faked a statement. He just couldn't afford Frieza to lose his trust on him.. ... yet.

"What? more damned dull onna?," he said.

"Who says I'm dumb?!, you should watch out for what you're saying!," Bulma sputtered angrily, she couldn't believe that he was the one who DOWNS her reputation! and not only that... he call HER... DUMB! and no one has ever called her that!.

When she was about to retort, Frieza suddenly excused himself, saying that he senses something... not right. Leaving Vegeta alone with Bulma but never failing to make Vegeta remember not to let the female creature escape. At that Vegeta just smirked and turned to Bulma when he was sure Frieza was gone.

"You owe me, onna.. a BIG one," he just stated, his eyes never leaving hers, now that they're alone, his feelings was churning, mixing and being completely confusing.

Bulma crossed her arms and glared back at him, "Well, you owe me bigger than whatever I owe YOU. YOU killed my FRIEND!," she said.

Vegeta just snorted, "I didn't killed him,"

"Well, you're buddy killed him! DAMN YOU!," Bulma yelled, she was about to say something more when she noticed what Vegeta was preparing to do, and this shut her up.

Raising one hand and preparing for a ki blast, that was what Vegeta's doing, hand illuminating, his voice came, hard and cold, "That's no way to talk to someone with the royal blood,".

Bulma just stared at his hand, kind of knowing that her death would be near if she wouldn't just shut her mouth, but her pride didn't let her.

"Do it," she said, edging a little closer to him, "Kill me and get done with it,".

Surprise, admiration and amusement was clearly shown on Vegeta's face, "Well said for a weak onna like you,".

By this time, the feelings inside of Vegeta was getting ready to explode and he couldn't hold it any longer.. any minute by now, he might lose control over his feelings and.. and.. to HELL with that thought!

Bulma was literally shaking as she stepped closer to him, daring him to kill her, "Kill me... NOW!," she dared. looking directly at his coal black eyes.

Not daring to keep his pride in check, he just gave in to the emotions that have been killing him softly for all this years, it was misery and loss. Loss for her, and now that she's back, he wouldn't let her go... never. Quick as a flash he swept her from the floor and held her fiercely, hands on her back, lips on hers and her hands on his hair. He trailed kisses on her lips to her neck, and he bit her there, drawing enough blood.

After drinking her blood, reality came flowing to his mind.

:: What have I done? :: he thought as he pushed Bulma back on her feet as though he'd been burned, :: what did I do? ::

At that he quickly pushed her back on her prison and quickly locked it, earning muttered curses from Bulma, but he didn't pay any attention to that. There were some other things to.. think about. He quickly flew away from the place. Leaving her alone once more.

"What was that about?," Bulma thought after he left. She help up a finger to her lips, feeling his lips on hers once more.

"What am I feeling?.... must be dreaming...," she whispered as she lied again once more and sleep.

... end of chapter ten ...

... TO BE CONTINUED ...

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

CHAPTER ELEVEN - THE BOND

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*


Table of Contents
Chapter 9
Chapter 11