Disclaimers: I do NOT own any of these characters so therefore I don't claim any of these, the story is the only thing i own. :Þ

:: Author's Notes - important ::

Oh, btw, Bulma in this chapter is already 17 yr.. old, so that leaves Vegeta being 18 yr.. old and still a prince.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

CHAPTER VI - PLANS of ESCAPE

 

[ 10 yrs after... ]

"Hey, what are you thinking?," a 17 yrs. old Cyan asked her best friend who's the same age as her, Bulma.

Bulma however being so consumed by looking through the window, hadn't heard anything Cyan told her, she just continued staring to the void of darkness and large droplets of rain sprinkling the window from the outside.

Cyan sighed in exasperation, "Bulma, we're already on our last year of studying and you're still as empty and hollow like before.., well, it doesn't seem like that when you're with the prince though, I smell something fishy~!," she teased, trying to distract Bulma in any ways she know.

Well.. she succeeded, though..

Bulma's clear blue eyes, shot up and looked towards Cyan, narrowing slightly, "Don't you dare think about that, the Prince and I are only friends~! as in friends,"

Whistling, Cyan neared her face to Bulma's and looked at her closely, "so.. that's why the Prince still keeps his distance to others except to you?..," she asked, quirking her eyebrows.

Flicking her long straight blue hair, Bulma crossed her arms, "Well.. I don't know why he's that.. but we're only f-r-i-e-n-d-s, how many times should i remind you about that?,"

Cyan poked her finger on Bulma's cheek, "So... that explains why you're blushing every time we talk about him?.. huh?..,"

Placing her hands on her cheeks, Bulma hissed, "I do NOT~!," she said, looking around, since having a saiyajin friend for almost 10 yrs. made her learn that not only saiyajins have keen eye sight they still have an ultra sensitive hearing..

Cyan searched something on her bag, as if looking for something.. then after sometime of rummaging through her bag, she finally found the thing she's been searching and handed the thing to Bulma.

Bulma accepted the thing, "A mirror?," then she turned towards Cyan looking at her incredulously, "Why in the world would you hand me a mirror?,"

Cyan hefted herself up on Bulma's table, "Well, look at it and see how much you're blushing," she stated simply.

Looking at the mirror, she found herself blushing like crazy, but if she was indeed blushing, she wouldn't admit anything, "I guess it's from the heat.. or something..," she lied.

Quirking one eyebrow, Cyan tapped the window, whispering softly, but loud enough for Bulma to hear, "My, my.. it's really rainy today, kinda chilly..,"

Then she turned to face Bulma, "Why wouldn't you just admit it?,"

"Admit what?,"

"Admit that you l-- mmmpphh," she stopped because Bulma clamped her hands on Cyan's face, gaining questioning looks from their other classmates.

"It's nothing," Bulma said to them as she sweat dropped, then she hissed to Cyan, "Don't say that again, or Vegeta might hear you,"

Cyan just nodded, and Bulma removed her hands on her mouth.

"Well, you don't have to do that you know...," she complained, rubbing her mouth, "No need to be so defensive, he's not here, he's not our classmate now, he has his own room.. he wouldn't hear us,"

:: That's what you thought, :: Bulma wanted to say but bit her tongue.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

After classes, Bulma rushed out of the room before Cyan could see her, she quickly ran towards *their* secret meeting place. She sped up, and she found him standing there already,

"Hey onna, what took you so long? I have something important to tell you," Vegeta asked, more like his arrogant self.

:: He still hasn't changed a bit, :: Bulma thought, smiling a bit, he was pretty much like her that's why they get along pretty roughly..

"What is it?," she asked as she finally caught up with him.

Vegeta turned to her and crossed his arms, "I will be crowned the new King next week, and there would be a celebration for it and I want you to come, here take this," he said as he shoved something towards her direction, Bulma pulled it out from his grasp and looked at it.

An envelope with Vegeta-sei's king stamp on the opening, :: This must be the celebration's invitation, whoa-? he's inviting me? what happened to the lowly no-class Chikyuu baka? :: she smiled as she observed the stamp.

Vegeta noticed that the onna has softened her face when she received the invitation, he smiled secretly, he was practically happy that his ever *first* friend would be there to witness him, the Prince of all Saiyajins, be crowned as the King. It would truly a joyful night.

A night to remember.

But then he remembered one tiny important fact: the new king must find a mate to produce the new heir. Where to find a mate, that was the question.

:: I certainly wouldn't go after some lowly servant saiyajin, and certainly not if I would be mated to someone I barely knew and came from another planet :: at that he looked at the ever busy Bulma that was presently reading the invitation and glanced up at him, she was *smiling* at him.

:: What if... :: his thought trailed off, :: Feh.. she's just a loud-mouthed baka.. that's all, but even with that I couldn't deny that she's not too ugly for a baka :: he thought.

"What were you thinking with your monkey-sized brain, huh Vegeta?," she teased as she caught him staring into nothingness, sort of like in a trance, which he really rarely does.

Vegeta snickered, "You wouldn't understand with your pea-sized brain onna~!,"

Bulma tried to punch him in the face, although she knew in her heart that even if she gave her all in that punch it still wouldn't hurt him, so she tried anyway, but the Prince blocked it.

She smiled at these, "You're getting better..," she said.

Vegeta snickered, "You're getting worse,"

Bulma just giggled and he glared at her, even after 10 years he still couldn't understand this plain weird chikyuu-jin onna. But maybe, just maybe, he would take her as his mate.. just maybe, like when she would be the last onna in the universe.

:: But in my universe, she is the only onna I know :: he thought, but he still refuses in his own mind to take this lowly no-class chikyuu-jin as his mate, she doesn't suit the title.

his subconscious mind interjected suddenly,

:: I dunno :: he told his subconscious, still unaware that Bulma was staring at him like crazy.

his subconscious stated.

:: Baka! I could surpass her! now shut up, because it's still a long time before I would choose a mate :: he thought, and at that his subconscious quieted... for a while.

"Hey Veggie-chan, what are you thinking?," Bulma asked the second time.

Vegeta snapped out of his reverie and looked at her, he blushed uncontrollably.

:: What is happening to me? :: he thought.

Bulma's eyes widen in amazement, "If I hadn't seen it, i wouldn't believe it, you're blushing~!, ahahaahahahh," she laughed.

Vegeta just flew off.

"Now.. what was his problem?," Bulma thought as her laughter subsided.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

[ one week later, half an hour before the coronation ]

"That was the most amazing thing I heard! you were invited to the party?," Cyan asked incredulously at the Bulma.

"You better believe it.. anyway, I got something much more important to tell you," Bulma said, she turned to face her best friend, her own face utterly and creepily serious.

"What?,"

Bulma looked at her in the eyes, "we would go back to Chikyuu today, right after the celebration..,"

Cyan was shocked, overly shocked by the news, "How.. why.. when.. today?!," she managed to sputter.

Bulma could just nod, "So pack your things and we'll be leaving, today's the perfect day to escape since all the soldiers and other saiyajins would be at the celebration and would be too busy to notice us stealing one two space pods," she explained as she slipped on her dress.

The dress was regal, very accentuated, it showed off her womanly curves she developed through time, it was a sleeveless long peach-colored dress, with a V-neck neckline, showing the evidence of her womanly endowment, she was gifted and she made sure that every one would know, but not to evident that she would look like a palace slut.

"Are you sure about this?," Cyan asked her as she observed the long shimmering dress slip on their right places. Making Bulma look like a princess.

"More than sure," Bulma said as she took a diamond necklace from her jewellery box, this is the first time she would wear it, she brought it along from her home planet. She prayed that this item would be her mostly.. lucky charm. and she knew it would.

"Okay then, i better pack," Cyan said standing up and leaving the room.

:: Gomen Cyan-chan, I know you're shocked, but there wouldn't be any more perfect chances like this :: she thought as her friend left the room.

Bulma surveyed herself on her vanity mirror, and she didn't even recognize her own self, the woman on the mirror was much more like an innocent fairy princess, which, undoubtedly, she isn't. But there was still one more thing missing, and she know it.

"Oh, I forgot, the diamond earrings 'tousan gave me," at that she rummaged on her jewelries again and put the earring on.

"There, perfect." she said, hoping that it really would be.

Things were already set. She was already determined to escape from this planet and go back where she belongs, she just hopes that the Prince.. no the future King would forgive him. She knew he would soon learn to accept this thing she plans to do.

"Gomen..," Bulma whispered as she made her way to the main room celebration.

-- end chapter six--

... TO BE CONTINUED ...

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

CHAPTER SEVEN : ESCAPE (THE REAL ONE)

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Author's Notes: Okie, you must be confused about the title, I changed the title of Chapter six because I think it's more appropriate to show the plot where Bulma would plan on her escape ne?

Anyway, thanks to all of you for reading and sticking with this fic of mine. Thanks~! Ja minna-chan and don't forget some crits okay? it would make me very very very happy.


Table of Contents
Chapter 5B
Chapter 7