DISCLAIMERS: I don't own any of Dragonball Z characters, even though, I'll give all my anime collections just to have them.. ^_~. So please, if you know what's best for you, don't sue a poor student like me, or else, you'll just be wasting your time.

Author's Notes: This semi-chappy would be sort-of a introduction before chibi veggie and bulma would go under a big age transformation, so get yourself all comfy, the story would start. ^_^ this chap. would be shorter than usual.

 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
CHAPTER V: Part 2 - A NEW BEGINNING

 

Few weeks after the room incident, Bulma and Vegeta finally and luckily finished their project that came up to be a very technologically advanced intercom, everyone was fascinated and including Harino-sensei couldn't believe that they could come up with that very advanced technology. Even Prince Vegeta couldn't believe the onna he personally know could come up with that very weird thing.

Bulma was extremely proud of what she actually came up with, she saw those intercom thingies from her father's laboratory when she was still on Chikyuu, and she still remember every detail of his intercom, she'd just enhanced the intercom herself, and she's happy that she was able to add some features to it.

Weeks passed, Bulma and Vegeta still continued being friends, despite of the King's obvious dislike to Bulma, the King even asked Vargas, his own adviser to find some ways to separate the kids, but Vargas, having a special liking to Bulma couldn't do that, he just came up with his own excuses as to why he couldn't separate the kids, like...

"Your Highness, Vegeta-ouji and Ms. Briefs have to come up with a very good project for their Science class that's why they need to have some time together.. to talk about it, and it seems that the girl, i mean, Ms. Briefs is very capable and intelligent," Vargas informed the King.

The King could just snort in response.

Vargas could just smile a hidden smile, he finally came up with a good excuse and that could keep the King quiet for a while... and leave the kids alone.

He, himself, could very well see the big change Bulma could bring to the prince and it might be a very good sign.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

One day after classes, Bulma and the Prince came to the Palace Garden and spent their time talking and telling stories about themselves, it was pretty unbelievable that the Prince would talk about himself without no hesitation, he, himself couldn't even believe himself, because when he's with the onna, he feels somewhat drawn to her and he feels no restrictions to himself when talking to her.

The Prince was even enjoying the company of this weird onna from a weird place, it seems that her world has so many different and confusing customs.

:: Just as I thought, the world this weird onna came from was as weird as her :: the Prince thought as he found himself listening to Bulma's never-ending tale of her life with her own father.

"Hey Vegeta~! are you listening?," Bulma asked wavering one tiny hand on front o his face.

Vegeta could just groan, he couldn't believe what a pain in the ass this onna would be when she would like to be.

Smiling, she turned to Vegeta, "Good, I'm worried that you already tuned out.. hey, you know what?.. I guess I could tell you one of my greatest secrets," she concluded, raising one eyebrow as if thinking about the consequences if she actually told the prince about it. She decided to tell.

Resting her chin on her hands, she looked at the setting sun of Vegeta-sei, "You know, i plan that when I grow up, I'll go back to my own planet," she stated.

Vegeta could just gawk in response.

"Huh? how are you going to do that?," he queried, he was somewhat sad that the onna would be leaving him again.. he would be alone once more.

Smiling a sad smile, a single sigh escaped from her little pink lips, "I don't know.. I'll just escape I guess," she said.

Prince Vegeta stood up, and faced her, "I won't let you!, I won't! you'll stay here, you must do what I say, I'm the prince,"

Bulma turned her face towards the angry Prince, "I was hoping that you would be happy for me..,"

Stomping his foot on the ground, Vegeta faced the onna, face to face, "I'm not, you'll stay here, I won't let you leave this planet forever! you would be with me here in this place forever!," he stated.

Bulma was quite shocked, she never thought that the Prince would even consider her as a friend, so she decided to tell him that she would stay... for now, "Okay.. I won't leave...... for a while," she added.

Not hearing the 'for a while' part, Vegeta just nodded, "Good." at that he stomped away from her, leaving her behind.. again.

:: What an arrogant selfish prince he is, :: she thought as she continued to stare the blazing red colour of the setting sun.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

The next day Bulma told Cyan about everything she plans to do in the near future,

"What?, you want to leave this place?," a very... overly shocked Cyan asked incredulously.

Putting her hands on her own hips, Bulma turned to Cyan, "Yup, and I would want you to come with me once that day arrives,"

Cyan thought about what might happen, but then she did want to go back to Chikyuu, "Okay, when?,"

Bulma thought about this, "I don't know.. I'll just tell you when's the right time,"

Cyan nodded. She couldn't believe her friend was planning all these crazy things.

Holding up her own pinkie finger, Bulma asked Cyan to swear, "Promise?,"

Cyan smiled and hooked up her own pinkie, "Promise,"

--end of this mini-chapter--

... to be continued ...

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

CHAPTER SIX - ESCAPE!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Author's Notes: I need to make this chapter since when I was working on the sixth chapter, I'm confused too, so i made this to prepare you for the big time jump.

Please review, and I would want to thank all for being patient and reading this story, don't worry, the plot would make itself known.. soon.. ^_^;;

I made this chapter short, and that was intentionally, since this was a mini-chappy after all.. ja minna-chan~!


Table of Contents
Chapter 5
Chapter 6