Disclaimer: I do not own DragonBall Z or any of the Characters...

 

Frieza's Plan
By: Tweetboo

 

Prologue

 

Frieza took another swing of the unknown red liquid. This just wasn't his day, and things here on the ship were going wrong. Very wrong.

First off, Prince Vegeta was getting stronger by each coming day.

It started off when Vegeta had turned 16. He had begun to train harder, and just beginning to enjoy the feel of blood. His power level had sky-rocketed from there. So much, that no one but Frieza could keep track.

From there on, the Prince had befriended no one, well, that was besides those that he had grown to care for.

* * *

Previous Years

"Ok Veggie, lets play a game,"

The 9 year old narrowed his eyes, "What?" he asked

Bulma smiled back, eyeing the barely edible trays of food before her, "HEHE!" she said, not being able to hold in her humor.

Bulma and Vegeta both sat together at the small breakfast table. In front of them sat tons of runny eggs, burnt toast, and some kind of space fruit from Arlia.

The 8-year-old Bulma sat across from the 9-year-old Vegeta.

Planet Vegeta had been destroyed merely a year ago, though, of course the young Prince hadn't yet known of it. He did however know that he was given to Frieza in order to save not only his father, but the Saiyan Race and Empire.

Bulma had fairly a different story, though she had easily gotten over the past tradegy. Merely months ago earth was purged of all it's people. Well that was besides famous scientist Dr. Briefs and his small daughter Bulma.

Dr. Breifs had been sphered, when his space pods were discovered on earth. Frieza had found that Dr. Breifs was not only aware of space travel and exploration, but also technology. Dr. Briefs was an excellent inventor, and he was just what Frieza needed.

Dr. Briefs had been on this very ship, working for Frieza, as were the two children. What Dr. Briefs did, just wasn't enough, as Frieza kept requesting more and more gadgets for his convenient.

In the end, Dr. Briefs had died at Frieza's hands. A hole through the chest. The lizard had eventually figured that the small Bulma could do, just what her father could.

And that left Bulma the...well, supposedly, the last of the human race.

That was how it was around here. Planets were purged, and sold to other races for higher prices. That was just to be purged again a decade later, in fact, the same race that had bought it previously. It was a despicable reality, but that was how it was and that was forever in Frieza's Empire.

"Ok Veggie, we-"

"Vegeta," the boy corrected.

"Sure, whatever Veggie," said Bulma purposely, "Here's the game, who ever can stuff the most grapes into their mouth, wins!"

Vegeta frowned, still too young and innocent to really be bothered with the nick-name.

"Which ones are grapes?" he asked, not accustomed to fruits from planets of high vegetation.

"The green ones," said Bulma, "...or the purple ones,"

Vegeta eyed them furrowing his eyebrows, "This is dumb," he said, "What exactly is the point of stuffing grapes in my mouth?"

Both Bulma and Vegeta were quite advanced for their young age.

"To see who can get the most!" said Bulma, "Oh yeah, no swallowing," she added

Vegeta sighed, giving in, to the childish game. Hey, he was a kid.

* * *

And then, there was the constant competition.

* * *

Bulma and Vegeta spat out all the gooey, and compacted grapes out into their bowls; making the rest of the occupants of the hall feel as though they were going to vomit.

"HA! I won!" said Bulma, sticking out her tongue.

And here was the Prince's first growl, "That's only 'cuz you have a huge, loud mouth!"

Bulma frowned back at his scowl, "Take that back!" she said

* * *

Present Year

Frieza flipped his head back and fourth, pondering what he would do about this. Vegeta's potential was higher than Frieza's own, but if the Prince's power continued to increase this rapidly, he would eventually surpass Frieza's own power without even realizing.

"I can't just kill him," Frieza spoke to himself.

Vegeta was one of Frieza's top henchmen; and Frieza wasn't about to let that go. While the other guards would take days together, trying to purge a planet, most would die in the process.

On that same planet, it would take the Prince a matter of minutes to rid the inhabitants. Vegeta worked alone, and got close to no one. Feelings were for the weak, it would literally kill a saiyan to lose a close bond.

That's how it was for Vegeta, well, until he gained a new...associate just after he turned 18.

* * *

Previous Years

The 18-year-old Vegeta threw a hard punch into Dodoria's gut. Now he knew that he was stronger, and would take advantage of that knowledge.

After all of these years of torment and verbal tourture from the blob, he would pay dearly. Why, just 5 years ago, Dodoria had called the young Prince a 'Doodoo-head'. Talk about the priceless grudges.

"Vegeta!" Dodoria screamed, just before the Prince swiftly kicked him in the head; giving him barely a chance to defend himself.

Vegeta leaped at Dodoria, grabbing his neck, and basically strangling him.

"Please--Vegeta--stop!" said Dodoria between breaths, "I'll--do-- anything!- - You--can--even--have--my--cookies!"

Hey, who on this ship didn't know of the Prince's 'secret 'obsession with sweets.

Vegeta froze, knowing that food was the only thing Dodoria would offer, "...cookie? What the hell is a cookie?" he asked.

Dodoria's eyes widened, sitting up from the Prince's lessened grip, "You mean that you really don't know what a cookie is? I get a box imported from 'Drew-gus' every year."

Vegeta growled. He hated when someone knew something he didn't.

"Tell me!" he said threateningly.

Dodoria scowled back, "A cookie is the sweatiest, most greatiroosh and fantabulous taisting thing in the galaxy!" he said, not meaning to over exaggerate. Hey, that's just how he seriously felt about the treats.

"Take me to them!" said Vegeta, fiercely shaking Dodoria.

Dodoria sweat d opped, "Ok, ok, just let me go!"

Dodoria go up, like a saint, making Vegeta wonder whether he should bow or not, "Follow me," he said dramatically.

Vegeta just couldn't bring himself to walk, he was way too hyped up. He floated behind Dodoria, the tips of his boots only an inch above the ground.

* * *

Present Year

"Yes! I must kill him!" Frieza said loudly to himself, making the occupants of the next room wonder about his mentality.

"But who will replace him?" he asked himself, "I need another saiyan! Another p-"

"...Lord Frieza?"

Frieza turned, to see the blue haired woman watching him uneasily.

"What do you want?!" he asked annoyingly. Who the hell did this broad think she was, interfering him.

Of course Frieza didn't recognize her as an individual, but the full Bulma Briefs stood in front of him, carefully covering up her annoyance.

"I came to ask whether I should add lazer beam cannons to the pods heading for the West Quadrant?" she said plainly.

Frieza growled, "Why the hell should I care? Do what you wish--SLAVE!" he added arogantly.

Bulma did her best not to roll her eyes, as Frieza looked her over more closely.

"What's your name girl?" he asked.

"Bulma Briefs"

'Yes, now I recognize her,' he thought to himself, 'the earthling who came here 3 years after the Prince.'

"Am I excused?" asked Bulma, though Frieza was still lost inside of his own mind.

'Those two practically grew up together,'

"Lord Frieza! Am I excused yet!" said the loud Bulma loudly with her loud mouth.

Frieza snapped out of his train of thought, shaking his head.

"Go!" he said annoyedly. He would've destroyed her, if it weren't for the fact that she was valuable in her knowledge.

Bulma bowed low, before turning to leave.

As she turned her back to him, Frieza's eyes widened in shock. Was she? No, impossible?

"You're a SAIYAN!?!?" he yelled loudly.

Bulma turned back to him confused, then realizing what he meant she laughed lightly.

"Oh, this?" she asked, referring to the tail sticking out from the back of her armor, "Oh, it's not a real tail," she said quickly

Frieza's eyebrow began to twitch, un-believing.

"Heh, I made it," explained Bulma, "I just wear it to annoy the hell out of Vegeta," she added.

With that, she turned, and walked calmly out the double doors. Hey. She was already excused.

Frieza sat their in his normal throne, still thinking to himself.

"That woman," he said, "Just hearing her voice...she just makes me feel so...bad inside," he shivered.

Yep, that's right everyone. Lord Frieza has feelings.

"There's just something wicked about her..." continued to think to himself.

"She's the same as Vegeta," he continued, "Yet so...opposite..."

He did need a new saiyan...why not from scratch?

"The child of... What if...Nah...but..."

* * * * *


Table of Contents
Chapter 1