The Dream Within
By: Mela989898

 

Chapter 1
Death of a World

 

"Run!"

That was all he said to her. The last words she would ever her spoken by her father was run. She did not question him about it. It was her father and he was never one to be questioned. She ran and ran until she could run no more. She ran as fast as her little legs could carry her being just an eight year old and all. But she knew they would find her as they did. And when they did she knew she would never see her family ever again.

"Lord Freeza wishes to see you brat!" Captain Ginyue spat.

"Well I have no wish to see him! Now go away and leave me and my world alone!" she screamed back with malice in her voice that an eight-year-old should not have.

"Well you don’t have a choice girly!" he said before they attacked her.

One maybe two she could have handled but all five members of the Ginyue special force at once, she stood no chance. She was just happy she got to kill two of them before they beat her into unconsciousness.

 

When she awoke she found her beautiful blue hair covered with her own crimson blood matting it down to her head in a thick mess. She looked around the cage she was placed in only to find two others. A black haired girl who also looked beaten to near death and a young boy whom had his knees pressed to his chest with his arm wrap tightly around them crying. When he noticed that he was awake he stopped and looked at her. He had a long slash going down one of his eyes and it was still bleeding.

"He killed them all you know." he said with tears filling his eyes. "All of them!"

All the little blue haired girl could do was scream.

"I see you’re up. Lord Freeza wishes to see you girl and I hope you won’t be as much trouble this time. We have already lost enough men due to you!" the guard said coldly.

The girl was to tired to fight against them again and knew it would only gain her, her death. She needed answers to questions, so she went along to see the only thing that could answer them.She entered his cold metallic thrown room and a shiver went down her spine. The room reeked of death and destruction. She briefly wondered how man many lost souls floated around in this room that had lost their life at this monsters hands and if she would soon join them. She bowed down on one knee to show respect even though she had none for him.

"Ah Bulma I see you have come to see me at last." Freeza slyly spat out. "I hated to have to send the Ginyue but your parents left me no other choice child."

"Why?" she cried out. Although she did not want him to see her pain, tears started to fall down her face. "Why Lord Freeza we were loyal, we have always been loyal!"

He laughed at her sorrow and pain then said "It is relatively easy to understand child, your planet, your parents, and your people were no longer a use to me so I killed them all accept for those I deemed strong and worthy to live."

She was so enraged that she did not think clearly and attacked Lord Freeza himself head on. An attack that she paid for dearly by spending two weeks in the rejuvenation tanks. The whole time she was in the healing liquid one thought and one thought only kept running through her head.

"I will kill you Freeza and you will pay for every life and everything you have ever taken from me.

 

15 years later

"Kill them, kill them all!" Chichi screamed out while laughing as the weak inhabitants of the plant fled for their lives.

She threw ki blast after ki blast blasting their cities and burning them to a crisp. She was laughing the whole time.

"Hahaha, you sure you don’t want some of this fun Blue!" she called out.

"No Chichi I tier of this pathetic little world just kill them all with a huge blast and get it over with or I will do it!"

"Oh Blue your no fun." Chichi whined as she powered up and let loose a blast that leveled the whole city and all of it inhabitants. It left a huge mushroom shaped cloud in the sky filled with dust, derby and body parts. She turned to their male counterpart and asked "I wonder why Freeza would want such a world, the people were so weak and useless?"

He answered "Who knows and who cares."

"It is a strategic position against the Sayian Empire." Bulma answered.Yamcha just said "Oh."

"The Saiyan would not dare threaten his Lord Freeza’s Empire. Surly the monkeys are not that stupid are they?" Chichi asked.

"It does not matter. The only good monkey is a dead one." Bulma coldly replied.

"Yeah but I hear they are hard as hell to kill. Like roaches they keep coming back." Yamcha stated.

"Ha, I hardly think they are a match for me or any other of Freeza’s Elite’s!" Chichi boasted.

"It does not matter Freeza will destroy them as he has every other that has ever opposed him. Come on everything on this world is dead or dying our job here is done on to the next one." Bulma coldly stated.

Just as the three began to leave a man and a small child stumbled out of the rubble.

Bulma just smiled callously and said, "looks like we missed someone."

The man immediately jumped in front of the child. The kid did not even look older than four or five but he stood there as of he could protect it. Bulma floated down and stood face to face with the man.

"Why, Why?" was all the man said.

Bulma’s cruel smile deepened. Her blue eyes once full of life shined no more. They showed no emotion, no life, just death and destruction.

"The answer is simple." She stated "Because we are strong and you are weak. Therefore you must die. It is a simple fact of life the strong survive while the weak simply die."

The man was outraged by her reply.

"How dare you, you bitch! How dare you just kill us of like bugs! We were people, living things who had a right to live!"

Bulma just grinned then shot a ki blast through his chest causing blood to splatter all over her and the child whom was now screaming.

Bulma reached down and cupped the screaming child’s face.

"Hush child." She whispered.

The child looked up at her eyes filled with tears.

"Don’t worry dear child it will be over in a second and you will be free."

Within an instant Bulma snapped the child’s neck. She did it so fast the kid did not feel in pain. Bulma then laid the child gently down onto the ground and turn to her counterparts.

"What the hell are you looking at Freeza’s waiting!"

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

It is the same dream as always. She runs, and runs, and yet they always find her. She looks up to them her blue eye’s shinning brightly full of life, love and hope. That was until they beat it out of her. She cries out for help, but no one ever comes and she begins to fall. That’s where Bulma wakes up ever time covered in a cold sweat. It was the same nightmare every night for the last three months. Well she should not think of it as a nightmare, nightmares are dreams this was her past. The memory of the day she died. For that eight year old girl who had her whole life in front of her died that day and was replaced by Freeza’s number one killer. She was Freeza’s favorite pet and toy. He lived and loved to make her surfer. Although she never forgot the vow she made to herself, she was not strong enough yet to complete it. She was starting to feel as if she would never be strong enough, that she would need help. The right ally was needed, but who?

 

Bulma was never one to make friends on Freeza’s ship. Truth be told Chichi was the closes thing she had to a friend, and 80% of the time Bulma could not even stand her. There was Yamcha, but all he was good for was a quick lay, and even that he was not to good at. Bulma had discovered the true power of the act of sex at an early age. Being blessed or cursed with womanly accents at the young age of twelve she was always on her guard around the male soldiers in Freeza’s army, although most she could take in a fight. It was not until she was fifteen that she was over powered by Zarbon and taught all the power that sex had. Zarbon was a slut. Freeza’s favorite sex toy and he loved it. Fact of the mater was he was a true nymphomaniac, and loved lots of pain with his pleasure. Bulma was sure her first time was not the experience most girls have in any way but it was hers non-the less and she learned from it. Zarbon was a good teacher she would give him that even if she at the time was a less than willing student. But he did manage to teach her more than the act itself. He taught her how to use it to control and to hurt and she loved him for it. Not just for the pleasure itself, but the control, the control over the other was always her favorite part. And although she valued Zarbon as a teacher she had no qualms with killing him once Freeza ordered her to.

But this was a new day and a new mission there was no time to dwell on her dreams, and her past.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

 

"Father I can not sit by and watch as world after world in my future empire is taken by that monster!" a very angry Saiyan no Ouji screamed.

"Calm down brat, your bloodlust will only get you killed someday!" King Vegeta yelled back at his enraged son.

"Father" the Ouji, said harshly "Freeza makes these moves against the empire and you do nothing! He makes fools out of us!"

"What would you have me do brat! Send more troops so his elite’s can slaughter them! We can not afford to loose warriors for every world in the empire! Vegeta-Sei is safe and that’s all that matters."

"But for how long father. How long must we at like cowards and hide? Are we not Saiyans?" the Ouji retorted in disgust.

"Damit Vegeta you are not the legendary yet! We will have to wait until the time is right to strike, and then and only then will we land a deadly blow to Freeza and his army. But since you’re so ready for blood there is one who needs to be eliminated now!"

The Saiyan no Ouji was now very intrigued by his father’s new offer.

"Who father, Dodoria?" he asked inquisitively.

"No boy even more dangerous prey the Blue Demon himself. No one has ever had an encounter with him and lived to tell. And I was just told that him and his forces have just taken out Kandor two days ago. So he makes a move against us. He is Freeza favorite object of destruction and I want you to kill him! It will show Freeza that we sayians are not people to be toyed with."

"Answer me this father, how am I to kill a man that no one has ever seen!"

"He has been seen it’s just that no one has lived to tell! Why do you worry brat, you claim to be the best, you claim you are ready for Freeza! Then take out his elite and prove that you are ready.

The Ouji just growled and marched out of his father’s thrown room to prepare for the battle ahead.

"Kakarrot" He screamed to his favorite elite.

"Yes sire." The tall warrior answered while bowing down on one knee showing respect for his prince.

"Prepare my ship and send for my elite’s we will be leaving tonight."

"Where to sire." Kakarrot asked.

"To strike at Freeza’s heart if he has one."

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Bulma walked stealthily down the halls of Freeza’s ship. Other warriors made sure they stayed out of her way for fear of their lives. She made her way down to his thrown room and walked in then quickly bowed down to the evil tyrant.

"You called for me Lord Freeza?" Bulma stated as she addressed the monster. It was funny she had been in his thrown room many, many times before and it still sent a shiver down her spine.

"Yes my dear" he answered, "there is something I want you to get for me."

"Whatever you wish is yours for the taking my lord. Is it another world, it is yours for the taking."

"I want the Saiyan no Ouji Vegeta, and I want him alive."

"Alive?" Bulma asked confused by his strange request. Never was she told to bring back someone alive. Their head, a body part to unsure that they were dead but never alive.

"Yes alive! These Saiyans need to be taught a lesson, and I plan to use their Ouji to do so. You have your orders, find him and bring him back to me unharmed."

"As you wish my Lord." She said then bowed and went in search of Chichi and Yamcha.

 

She found Chichi in the mess hall drinking five of Freeza’s men under the table, and she was not even close to being drunk at all.

"It’s time to go Chi, we have a mission." Bulma said in a monotone voice.

The men in the room whined drunkenly.

"Sorry boys!" Chichi said as she picked up money off the table they had apparently been playing shots on. "I have to go," she said with a giggle as she walked away.

"Where to Blue?" she asked.

"To find the Saiyan no Ouji himself!"

"What? Why dose Freeza bother himself with the monkey prince. The saiyans already fear him, why do we need to kill their prince?"

"I don’t know Freeza most likely wants to make him his bed mate! He wants me to bring him back alive."

"Alive? Now that’s a first." Chichi stated surprised. "What dose the Ouji look like?" she asked.

"I don’t know I have never seen him or he would already be dead." Bulma replied back. "Come on lets go get Yamcha."

* * * * *

Ok there is chapter 1 please let me know what you think.


Table of Contents
Chapter 2