Chapter 2
The Thrill of the Hunt

 

"So how do we plan on finding this guy? Go to Vegeta-Sei knock on the palace door, and ask if their prince can come out and play!" Yamcha asked with a grin on his face.

"Yeah something like that." Bulma answered. "We are going to their border and we will destroy world after world until his royalness shows up."

"Ooh that sounds like fun" Chichi giggled.

"Ah, are you sure you want to do it this way? That’s a lot of saiyans to kill and I’m not sure master Freeza would want us to do it that way." Yamcha said while fidgeting.

"Are you questioning my judgement!" Bulma asked coldly.

"No, of course not Bulma. I’m not that stupid." He said avoiding her icy glare.

"Then way are you so worried about killing a couple zillion people?"

"It’s not the people I worry about. I worry of what Freeza will do if he does not like this plan of action. I don’t wish to displease him…again."

"Don’t worry about your own ass." Bulma stated then remembered Freeza’s fetish for boys. "Then again Yamcha you should worry about your ass around Freeza!" she stated with a smug grin to the dismay of her male counterpart.

"Humph, I’m going to train, call for me once we reach the border." Yamcha stated as he left the bridge of their ship in search of one of the many training rooms abroad.

It was a medium size ship that they choose to take, with fifty or so of Freeza’s top elite’s on broad under Bulma’s command. Normally they would have not taken such a large vessel, just three pods instead to travel in. But Bulma need to make sure the Saiyan no Ouji answered the plea of border planets and if he believed it was a full fledge invasion of the Saiyan empire he would be sure to respond. And once he got there she would be waiting.

It was a four-hour journey to the border and Bulma contemplated on going to her quarters and getting some rest before the big battle, but thought against it knowing that she would get no rest due to her constant nightmare that plagued her. She growled in frustration, and deiced to also go and visit one of the training rooms leaving Chichi in charge of the men. Hoping that when she came back Chichi would not have all of them drunk.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"Excuse me my prince, but how are we to find the Blue Demon?" Kakarrot asked confused. Normal he would never question his prince but he was really curious. Never had the empire faced a foe like Freeza and Freeza’s top elite’s were the best in the known universe. Kakarrot got a stir of excitement just think about the up coming battle; he just could not wait to text his skill.

"It should not be that hard. He has already attacked world after world we just have to be on the next one he goes after!" Vegeta answered in irritation wanting the other warrior to drop the subject. Truly Vegeta did not have a clue as to how he was going to find the Blue Demon, but he kept having this nagging feeling that told him where to go and what to do.

"Kakarrot tell the bridge to set a course for Enshu."

"But sire isn’t that on the border. If we have to call for reinforcements it would take them five hours to reach us from Vegeta-Sei."

"I know that Kakarrot, I am well aware of where Enshu is located and that is where we must go. Don’t question my orders just do them!" Vegeta screamed out of frustration.

Kakarrot just bowed then left Vegeta alone to go to the bridge. Vegeta stood at there looking out one of the ship’s windows watching the stars go by. He did not know why or what was calling him to the border world, but he knew he had to go there. He was tired and restless. Not only was he about to do battle with an incredible foe but he could not sleep for fear of his dreams. He was having the weirdest dreams for the last few months, and did not understand where they were coming from. It was always the same dream. There was a little girl, but she was not anyone he knew from his past or present. Hell from what he could tell she was not even saiyan. She had all the wrong coloring, blue eyes, blue hair, and most of all no tail. She was running for her life but he could not tell from what. They trapped her and beat what little life she had out of her. She cried out for help and he tried to go to her but something, no someone held him in place not letting him go to her aid. The girl screamed and cried and he struggled to get free but could not. Then she began to fall through the ground and once she was completely gone who ever was holding him let him go. He would rush over to where she had been and clawed at the ground trying to find her but she was gone. He turned to see who had been restraining, and to his horror he saw Freeza standing there laughing pointing a glowing finger at him. Then fires and Vegeta sees and feels the light engulf him until he awakes in a cold sweat. It was a truly bizarre nightmare that had been plaguing him for the last three months and did not seem as if it would ever stop. And now it was starting to affect him during the hours he was awake. He was in the middle of a sparring match with Kakarrot when he could have sworn he heard her {the girl} scream out for help. Vegeta just wanted to make sense of it all and had this weird feeling he would find the answer to his questions on Enshu.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Bulma had just finished training at 300 time’s standard gravity in a special training room of her design, and was ready for battle when Chichi called informed her that they were reaching there first target Enshu. Bulma had chosen this wold due to its natural resources were of a great value to the Saiyan empire. This insured that the prince would answer their plea for help.

"Chichi" she called out as she reached the bridge of the ship. "Land on the East Providence of the planet. Then I want you to take 15 men and head for the south. Tell Yamcha to take 25 and head for the north, the remaining men will stay aboard the ship." Bulma stated with an air of confidence around her.

"What should we do if we run into any of the saiyans." Chichi asked.

"If they are female kill them, if male take them alive if you can. We don’t know what their prince looks like so I don’t want to risk killing him. You and the rest should bring ki bands to keep them in control once you have them. Then bring them back to the ship we can sort them out there. As for the rest of the population of this world kill them slowly, I don’t want to run out of people to kill before the prince has a chance to make it here.

Chichi nodded in agreement then took off to gather her men and head to the south.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

It did not take long for the inhabitants of Enshu to realize they were under attack, and call for help. Much to Kakarrot’s surprise they claimed to be under attack from Freeza’s top elite’s. He quickly informed the prince. Vegeta just nodded in response knowing it would take another ten minutes to get to Enshu, and hoping that all the people there would not be dead in that time.

Once they did arrive most the planet lay in ruins. The north and the south having the most damage.

"Kakarrot" Vegeta yelled, "take some men and head to the south and see if there are any survivors. Tell that brother of yours to take men and go to the north. I will go west."

"But sire let me come with you. Freeza’s men are still on the planet I can sense their ki." Kakarrot pleaded.

"Then I am sure you can sense a fairly powerful ki to the south. I want you to deal with it. I will take the one to the west."

"But Vegeta!"

"No buts Kakarrot you have your orders!"

"As you wish sire." Kakarrot said bowing then head to tell his brother of the prince’s words.

Raditz had deiced to join the prince after he heard of whom they were going after. He was one of the king’s elite’s and was not ordered to come. But Kakarrot knew the truth behind his bothers wish to join them. Raditz’s soon to be mate Calla was on Kandor when the Blue Demon attacked it. No one has survived the attack on Kandor and Raditz was very upset and vowed revenge against those who killed his would be mate.

"Raditz!" Kakarrot called out to his older brother. "The prince wish for you to take men and head to the north. See if there are any survivors."

Raditz grunted in agreement.

"Oh and brother be careful, Freeza’s men are still here."

"I don’t need your concern Kakarrot!" Raditz screamed. "I am one of the kings elite’s I can handle any of Freeza’s men!" he boasted then took to air heading to the north.

Kakarrot hoped for his sake he was right and then left for the south.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^


Bulma stood in the middle of what was once a great city. It was burning to the ground all around her, and she just stood there waiting. She knew that he would come here, and that this was the place where they would do battle. It was so strange this nagging feeling that she was getting. It had told her to go west and go alone. It had told her to dress in all blue with a dark blue hooded cloak that covered her from head to toe, and most of all it had told her he would come. Soon enough she felt a strong ki coming closer and closer to her fast, and she then knew the battle was near.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Vegeta moved through the sea of destruction that was once the west providence. He came upon what was once known as the city of Ames and it was engulfed in flames. He searched around for the ki’s of any survivors, and found that there was only one ki in the whole city, one very large and powerful one at that. He knew it had to be the Blue Demon and quickly converged on it.

There stood a single being in the middle of the flames and crumbling buildings. It looked as if it had just stepped out of the depths of hell itself with the flames rising and roaring all around them. The being was dress in a dark blue cloak covering its whole body. It had to be the Blue Demon.

Vegeta shouted out to him. "This world is apart of the Saiyan Empire, and for your acts of aggression towards it and its people you have declared war on Vegeta-Sei. Punishment for that is death!"

"And who plans to carry out that punishment?" the being asked as he turned around.

"Me of course. Consider yourself luck beast, for you will die at the hands of the Saiyan no Ouji himself!"

Vegeta was then shocked to see the being remove the hood of the cloak revealing two beautiful sapphire eyes, pale white skin, rosy full lips, and shining azure blue hair cascading down. She then rid herself of the cloak all together, and to his amazement she revealed a very astonishing body dress in a tight royal blue body suit with white and gold armor.

"You…you are the Blue Demon!" he managed to choke out.

She smiled at him wickedly.

"You look surprise to see me Ouji, tell me were you expecting someone else."

He just stared at her.

"Well what are you waiting for Ouji? Where is that death you were planing on giving me?" she said with amusement.

Vegeta shook off his initial shock of find out she was a woman, and growled in annoyance.

"It would be wise for you demon to not anger me further, and I might not kill you, just take you to a Vegeta-Sei prison for the rest of your life."

"Oh now that’s an offer!" she laughed "I think I would rather die, I don’t do small places. Shall we get this fight on, Lord Freeza is waiting and I can see," she said, as she looked him up and down. "I can see why he wants you alive."

"What?" Vegeta screamed.

"It is simple my dear Ouji, as much of a waste it would be, Lord Freeza wishes to have you. I’m sure in more than one way." She stated right as she attacked him with a swift kick to the ribs sending him flying into a building behind.

"Now be a good little monkey" she said "and play dead so we can go."

Vegeta was extremely pissed that she managed to catch him off guard. He then powered up and launched an array of ki blast at her.

She managed to dodge or deflect everyone of his blast.

"Is that all you got?" she taunted.

He growled with anger, and launched himself at her throwing punches and kicks. She fought back in heated hand to hand battle. Her great skill and power amazed him to no end. A part of him a very small part of him hated to have to kill such an exotic beauty, and talent warrior. He managed to get the upper hand and land an upper cut to her gut causing her to double over. He then slammed his fist into he back making hard smash into the hard ground below.

As she stood up slowly spitting out dirt and blood, he prepared for his finial attack.

She turned just in time to her him call out "Final Flash!"

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Kakarrot was searching all over the south for survivors when he came upon a group of Freeza’s men harassing a poor peasant family. He quickly attacked the five men beating them easily. He then turned his attention to the family telling them to head to the east in search of the saiyan vessel, that they would be safe there. The family thanked him and turned to leave and got about 20 feet before a ki blast came down killing them all. Kakarrot looked back in horror seeing the remains of what was once a happy loving family. He then looked to the sky to see a very beautiful raven-haired woman with a cold smile on her face.

"Opps did I do that!" she said with a light laugh.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Bulma saw the light heading straight for her.

"Huh" she thought "he has more power than I gave him credit for. To bad I’m going to have to hurt him for it."

Bulma waited until the blast came a few feet in front of her and then screamed

"Sonic Wave!"

Sending a massive ki tidal wave that seemed to engulf the prince’s blast and was head right for him.

Vegeta was totally in shock by the woman’s actions. No one and I mean no one has ever stopped his final flash, no one! His thoughts were interrupted as his body was hit by a tremendous energy blast. He screamed out in agony and pain. It felt as if every and each atom in his body was on fire, burning in this enormous blaze. He could not even breath for it hurt too much to do so. Vegeta felt his body slamming to the hard ground below making an incredible loud thud when he hit. His body convulsed and trembled as he tried to move his head slightly to the side to see a pair of royal blue boots coming closer and closer finally stopping a couple of inches away from his head. He groaned in pain as he looked up to see her smirking down at him. She bent down on one knee and leaned down closer to him.

"Your not dead I see" she said as she took her gloved finger and ran it over his cheek. She then drew it back and pulled a strange ring out of nowhere, and placed it around his neck.

"Almost all die from that blast, I can see why Freeza wants you indeed my dear Ouji. To bad though you probably wont survive what he has planed for you. Hmm you were just powerful enough that in another life we could have possibly had some fun, to bad though you are not powerful enough to win."

"I will beat Freeza!" Vegeta choked out painfully

"Oh do tell how Ouji when you could not even defeat me!" Bulma said while laughing. "Men do say the darnest things when they have been beaten."

"I will be the legendary and I will make that monster pay for his crimes against me, my people, and every one else he has ever laid a finger upon."

She took her hand and creased his face tenderly not even realizing she was doing it.

"I wish that was true Ouji," she said barely above a whisper while staring out into space.

Vegeta although aching everywhere in pain, took this moment to look up into the eyes of a woman just seconds ago dealt him a deadly blow, and was now stroking his face tenderly almost lovingly. He saw the depths of the magnificent hues of blues that made up her eyes. He was in awe of all the emotions they held, her pain, her sorrow, and her hurt. She noticed he was staring at her and quickly pulled her hand from him as if it was on fire, at the same time her once beautiful blue eyes turned cold and lifeless. Then she spoke.

"I don’t know what this legendary is put lets hope you put up a better fight when Freeza tries to mount you ok."

Vegeta growled and snarled at her, then the next he knew her fist was coming at him fast and everything went black.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Kakarrot and the young woman were at a stand off just staring at each other until she finally spoke.

"You are a saiyan right?" she asked.

He just nodded dumbfoundly.

"Are you the Saiyan no Ouji? Are you Vegeta?" she asked.

Kakarrot finally got out of his shock of his opponent being a beautiful young woman, and found his voice again.

"Why? Why do you want Ouji Sama?" He asked.

"So I can bring him to Freeza silly!" she laughed. "Are you him, is it you I must defeat?"

Kakarrot did not like what he was hearing. Freeza wanted Vegeta and Vegeta was off on his own alone! Kakarrot did not have time to dwell on it further as a ki blast was sent in his general direction.

"Don’t they teach you saiyans to always keep your eyes on your opponent!" Chichi taunted.

Kakarrot wondered to himself how anyone could ever keep their eyes off of her. He knew she was his enemy and that she had just murdered those people in cold blood, but dammit she was beautiful. She looked so much like a saiyan female but more feminine, and she had the richest chocolate brown eyes he had ever seen. He could not help but keep his eyes on her, as she floated down to his level.

Kakarrot tried to think of something to say but like an adolescent brat nothing would come out. He just gawked at her as she came closer to him. He felt his body radiate with heat and his face suddenly became flush for the forbidden thoughts he was thinking. He kept repeating to himself the same thing over and over again as she drew closer.

"She is my enemy. She is my enemy, damn she is so sexy…uh she is my enemy."

Chichi smirked at him, then licked her lips and got into her fighting stance.

"KAKARROT!" he screamed at himself. "Get your self together. She is just a woman and more important than that she is your enemy. What would father think of me if he saw me pining over one of Freeza’s men no matter how cute she is."

He told himself this then also got into his fighting stance preparing himself for her attack.

She charged at him throwing an array of punches and up close ki blast. He managed to dodge or deflected every one of them to her surprise. He then became the aggressor and it was her turn to block. He threw a sharp left and she countered at the same time with a right kick aimed for his ribs. But he caught her leg and tried to counter, her counter with a kick himself managing to cause himself to lose balance and fall right into her, landing right on top of her.

Kakarrot looked down at the woman whom was pressed firmly against him, and his eyes went wide.

Chichi took this opportunity and landed a quick blow to the back of his skull causing the tall warrior to lose consciousness. She then rolled him off of her then smirked at the man that lying unconscious at her feet, and then bent down and placed a ki ring around his neck.

"I almost hate to have to give you up" she stated. "Your cute, an idiot, but really cute."

She then picked up the rather large warrior by his armor and flew back to her ship.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Upon entering the ship she found Yamcha bruised and battered dragging a rather large saiyan in by his hair and he looked even worse than Yamcha did.

"I thought Blue told us not to harm the males." She stated to her very upset male counterpart.

"Humph, this one attacked me first and would have killed me. He would not go down until I stomped the life out of him a couple of times. He is very lucky I just did not kill him!" Yamcha boasted harshly. "He had more monkeys with him they clutter the north like roaches. I have ordered my men to bring them back."

"There is no need for that!" a voice behind them called.

"But, Blue I thought you wanted to take all the males so we could find the Ouji." Chichi asked confused.

"We already have him." Bulma stated as she threw a beaten young man to the floor.

Raditz had chose that particular moment to become conscious again, and began to growl at the site of his prince’s battered body. Yamcha quickly kicked him in the head sending blood splattering, and rendering him unconscious again.

"Well if he is the Ouji then there is no reason to keep these other two alive." Yamcha stated with a growl ready to fire a ki blast at the two unconscious saiyans.

"WAIT!" Chichi screamed out. "I…um… well I kind of want to keep mine."

Both Bulma and Yamcha looked at her with shock.

"Well I don’t think Freeza will mind if we keep a saiyan or two." She stated to her bewildered comrades.

"He’s a god damn saiyan Chichi not a pet!" Yamcha yelled.

"He stays alive." Bulma said.

"WHAT!" Yamcha screamed.

"The other one too."

That’s right when Yamcha’s jaw hit the floor. Bulma just walked away, and right before she made her way out of hearing range she yelled back.

"Make sure the Ouji is placed in a regeneration tank. I’m going to get some rest, call me when he wakes."

Chichi nodded and smiled, Yamcha was still busy trying to pick his jaw up from off the floor.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

The fight with the Saiyan no Ouji took more out of Bulma than she cared to admit. She quickly undressed the minute she made her way to her quarters. She had to use a small regeneration device to heal the many wounds the Ouji had inflected on her. She then made her way to the shower and let the hot water wash away the dirt, blood, and grim that covered her body. She was exhausted and quickly rapped a towel around her body and dove into bed not worrying about putting anything on only to be awakened by the strangest dream yet.

She was running like always in her dreams, but this time instead of being a eight year old girl she was the twenty three year old woman she is today. She was running through a thick forest of trees trying to get away from her aggressor, only to be trapped and out maneuvered like she always does in her dreams. He pounced on her wrestling her to the ground covering her body with his. One of his hands easily grabbing both of her wrists so she could not fight back. He chuckled lightly against her neck as she tried to buck and thrash him off. He slowly licked her exposed neck and sending shivers down her spine. He then moved up and kissed her passionately on the lips, only to pull away leaving her gasping for more. That’s when she first got a good look at her aggressor.

"Ouji…Vegeta" she barely stuttered out in shock.

He laughed then smirked at her and then with his free hand he ripped away all of what she had left of her clothing. His mouth quickly found it’s way to her breast taking in her harden nub making her moan and gasp for air while his free hand to Bulma’s surprise found it’s way in between her thighs. She gasped sharply as she felt two fingers enter her suddenly. She then looked down at the man who was causing her all these sensations and wondered why she was allowing it. Why she was letting him dominate her she just did not understand. He smiled at her then said something in a language she could not understand. He then kissed her again on the lips but this time more roughly with hunger. He removed his hand from her wrists, and pulled away a little to see what she would do. To her surprise she found herself clawing at the body suite he was wearing trying to get off him instead of trying to run and escape. The fear she had felt in the beginning was long gone and replaced by excitement and lust. They quickly removed his body suite and he nudged her legs apart with his knee. Bulma was amazed at how much she wanted this man. It felt as if her whole body was on fire, burning, burning just for him and him alone. He spoke again in that language she did not understand, but before she could reply he entered her and all rational thought she had flew right out the window. Her arms and legs rapped them selves around his muscular frame as if to hold on for dear life. She felt each powerful thrust sending shock waves through out her body. He nestled his head in the crock of her neck nipping, moaning, and sucking at it. He spoke to her again in that language then the next she knew she felt this sharp pain and bolted up in her bed soaking wet covered in a layer of sweat breathing very hard.

Bulma looked around her room as if looking for the man that was just on top of her in her dreams. She brought her hands to her face then ran them through her hair.

"Shit" she stated " I need another shower now."

Just as she got up the communication system started to beep.

"What is it!" she screamed to the poor technical officer that was in shock at seeing his leader buck necked.

"Uh…sir the saiyan has healed he is out of the tank sir." He stumbled out.

Bulma got a quick mental image from her dream.

"Make sure he is fitted with both ki and gravity rings then have him escorted to my quarters." She stated with a very smug grin, then turned off the com before the officer could answer back.

"Let’s see if you are as good in real life as you are in my dreams my dear Ouji." She stated right before she entered her bathroom for another quick shower.

* * * * *


Table of Contents
Chapter 1
Chapter 3