Okay, and this chapter is more of humor and a little itsy bit ( or more) of romance. It’s gonna be mad long since I’m letting this chapter go period by period and it’s for the whole day! *Squeal!* Tell me if you like it better this way or in story form. Princess P. J

 

4A

 

Period 1, gym.

Goku and Yamucha were competing in their laps and 18 was trying to keep up with them. Yamucha, not liking the fact that a girl might pass him sped up in front of Goku. Goku gasped and passed Yamucha. It continued like this, with them trying to pass each other.

18 slowed down and started panting, she was just gonna take it easy and walk the rest of the laps. ‘Boys are so immature’, she thought to her self as she watched Goku and Yamucha push and shove each other trying to make it first over the finish line. A red head ran past her. "Nani!" she exclaimed, as she sped up to try and past the girl.

 

Science

There was a loud crash that sounded from the science lab. "Watch it!" Vegeta yelled at his female lab partner. "I wouldn’t have dropped it if you had just taken the damn beaker!" Bulma yelled back at him. "I told you once and I ain’t tellin’ you again, Woman. I’m not workin’ with you, why should I have to do any of the work." Vegeta said arrogantly. Bulma sighed as she crouched on the floor to clean up the mess. ‘Hey, I don’t wanna be your lab partner either.’ She thought to herself. She looked up at Vegeta, wiped the stray hair out of her face and grinned up at him. "Heh" she scoffed. "Vegeta I’m thinking that the reason you didn’t want to touch the beaker is that you were afraid that it would get all over your precious skin and somehow ‘damage’ you" she teased. "No way." Vegeta said. "Prove it then. Come down here and help me clean this mess up." He opened his mouth to protest, but she cut him off. "I’ll understand if you don’t want to. But I’m wondering why you’d take biology if you’re too scared to touch a few harmless chemicals." Suddenly he was down on the ground mumbling about stupid wenches who have big stupid mouths. She had to hold in a giggle. ‘Oooh! Vegeta’s so easy to trick’ she thought to herself as she got up to go wash her hands and leave Vegeta to do all the work by himself.

 

Clothing

Chichi was sewing together a potholder for Goku so he could use in his cooking class. ‘Oh." she sighed to herself, ‘I wish I was with Goku right now’ But she didn’t want to really give up seventh period gym for first period gym. She definitely didn’t exercise well first thing in the morning, but unlike her boyfriend who was so packed with energy that it wouldn’t be healthy to let him wait all the way until seventh period to let it out. She giggled slightly to herself. "What do you find so funny?" asked a girl bitterly. Chichi glanced to her left in shock, it was that girl Rae. She gasped, she didn’t even know this girl was in her class. Rae cursed as she pricked her already bloody finger with the needle. She put the sore finger in her mouth, turned around, and started scrutinizing Chichi. "Ah!" she said as she pulled her finger out of her mouth. "I remember you now!" she cried, "You are one of the girls that sit at Ya-chan’s table!" "Geez’ Chichi mumbled loud enough for the girl to hear, "You act like you’re already going out with him." The girl’s expression darkened, "Well, I will be as soon as he dumps that blue haired girlfriend of his" she said matter of factly. Chichi opened her mouth to protest, but Rae cut her off. "Oh and believe me, he will dump her. You can tell your little friend just that." She hissed as she turned around and concentrated on her sewing machine. Chichi glanced over Rae’s shoulder and she could tell by the first few letters that were there, that she was embroidering Yamucha’s name.

 

Social Studies

Krilen sat in his S.S. class boredly doodling the scene at lunch yesterday. He chuckled as he drew Yamucha’s face in his lunch. ‘Man that guy is despiseable’ Krillen said to himself. ‘Well he is our friend but by being the ass that he is he’s hurting one of our friends. And if I have to choose… even though she yells at me a lot, I’m gonna have to say I would rather have Bulma as my friend than Yamucha…" he droned off when he heard noise coming from outside. He glanced out the window, and 2 floors below him was the first period gym class. They were playing tennis and 18, Yamucha and Goku were all assigned to the same court. Krillen laughed, Goku could never grasp the concept of tennis he would either hit the ball too hard or hit it too soft. The only physical activity Goku wasn’t perfect at. He laughed out loud as the ball hit Goku square in the face. Suddenly there was some paper slammed down on his desk. He looked up at his teacher. She was glaring down at him. He gulped as he looked down and saw a form titled ‘DETENTION’ "Aww man,’ he groaned ‘Not another detention!’

 

Period 2, foods

Goku stared into the little window in the oven. His mouth started watering as he watched his pizza bake and the wonderful smells wafted to his nose. He heard a beep that signaled that the lemon meringue pie he was making for Chichi was done. He sped over to get it out of the other oven. "Alright!" he exclaimed, as the pie came out perfect. He silently thanked Chichi for putting him in this class. (She had said that she wasn’t going to cook for his huge appetite anymore and that he needed to know how to take care of himself.) He then walked over to his table and started to devour his one-man pizza and all of the pie except one slice which he left for Chichi. "Hey I love her, but she knows that food comes first for me!" Goku smiled to himself and inhaled the pie.

 

Driver’s Ed.

Everyone took their seats and took out their driver’s ed. handbooks. Yamucha, who usually sat next to Bulma, was now seated next to Rae, and they started to flirt once again. "Oh! I can’t believe him!," Bulma said to 18. ", he didn’t even call me last night to apologize for yesterday’s incident!" "Even if he did, you weren’t gonna forgive him, were you?" asked 18. "Well I dunno… I mean…" started Bulma. "Oh come on Bulma! You are sounding sooo pathetic right about now! If I found Krillen humpin’ some ho’ in the janitors closet I would right there dragged his ass out smack him around and then attack the bitch!" 18 said with some anger. Bulma gasped at 18’s remark and Krillen, who had overheard the conversation was now crying and prayed to God that he would never cheat on 18. "Well I don’t think I would have done that but right now I really feel like giving him a piece of my mind!" exclaimed Bulma. "I think you should go for it, and the teacher isn’t in class right now so you won’t get in trouble!" 18 said. "Bulma, if you ask me, I don’t think it is very wise to do that here…" said Krillen. "Oh shut up Krillen! Who asked you! Go somewhere and tell a joke!" yelled 18. "ok ma’am!" Krillen said and walked over to Vegeta. "You are so pathetic, you know that!" Vegeta remarked on the situation he just witnessed. "You would be in the same predicament as me if you went with 18 too, Vegeta!" protested Krillen. "Yeah whateva’!" replied Vegeta. After all the confidence from 18 Bulma got enough courage to get up and head over to Yamucha. "Go Bulma-chan!" 18 rooted on her friend. "This should be interesting!" smirked Vegeta. "Wut?…" Krillen asked and turned around to see Bulma walking over to Yamucha and Rae. "Yo, I ain’t gonna be here to get in trouble for this mess, I don’t care if they’re my friends, I already got one detention today, I don’t need a Saturday Detention with it!" Krillen said to himself and made his way to the back of the room away from the group. Yamucha had Rae on his lap and they were giggling at each other. Then Rae spotted Bulma. "Hey look Yamucha, dat whore you call girlfriend is coming this way!" Yamucha turned around to see indeed that Bulma was coming. "What did you call me!" Bulma yelled. "I said, ‘Yamucha, dat WHORE you call girlfriend is…OWWW!" she yelled. "Wut you do that for!?" Rae yelled. Bulma had smacked her in the face, and rather hard. "For calling me a whore, you man stealer!" Bulma yelled. "No you didn’t just mess up MY perfect face!" Rae screamed. "So wut, and it a perfect face, it looks more like a face of a slut! So go get back on your street corner and find yourself another man, cuz Yamucha is mine!" smirked Bulma. Rae was now red with anger. Then Yamucha spoke and said "Bulma, you can’t tell me who’s man I am!" "What! I can’t believe you! I just forgave you for all you’ve done and now your just blowing me off!" Bulma yelled. "It’s because he obviously wants to be with me so, you go on a corner and find yourself another man!" laughed Rae. "Oh! I can’t take you anymore!" Bulma yelled and plunged toward Rae. Yamucha stood up in an instant making Bulma knock into him. She fell on the floor. "Yamucha! What you do dat for!?" yelled Bulma rubbing her sore bottom. "I don’t think you two should fight, Bulma!" protested Yamucha. "Well I think they should!" cheered Vegeta. "Yeah! Me too!" agreed 18. The whole class started to chant ‘FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!’ Krillen sunk down behind his book and sighed at the commotion. "I think I better go help them out before they really get themselves into trouble." Said Krillen and he walked back up to the front of the class. As he got there he saw Yamucha and Rae arguing with Bulma, 18 and Vegeta. "Guys, I really think that you all should stop this arguing before we all get in trouble!" suggested Krillen. "Shut up Krillen, your either with us or your not!" yelled 18. "Yeah, baldy! It’ll be fun!" said Vegeta. "You think you could beat me Vegeta!?" Yamucha sneered. "I don’t think you wanna try me!" smirked Vegeta. "You can’t escape me now, Rae!, Yamucha’s not here to protect you now!" said Bulma. "I don’t need him!" yelled Rae. At that time the teacher’s pet went outside to report the incident. "Yamucha, Rae, Bulma, Vegeta, 18 and Krillen! Come here right now!" yelled Mr. Wayne. They all turned around to see their Driver’s Ed teacher with a beet red face. They headed over to their teacher knowing there was going to be some sort of consequence. "I just leave for 5 minutes and you all have to start something," Started Mr. Wayne, "I should of known leaving you 6 alone in a room for 5 minutes would be hell! Thank God I have my connections!" Vegeta knew that the teacher’s pet had ratted on them. "But it wasn’t me! I tried to stop them Mr. Wayne, honest!" whined Krillen. The group sighed. "I don’t care whose fault it was, you all are going to the principle for class misconduct! And I will be sending for security to take you all down so I will be certain you all get down there, safely!" Mr. Wayne called for security and they were escorted down to the principal’s office. Before he left, Vegeta threatened the teacher’s pet with a swirly at lunchtime. At the principal’s they were all assigned a Saturday detention. "Damn it, I was suppose to go to the mall tomorrow and now I have to got o this stupid Saturday!" Bulma whined. "This is all your fault Yamucha!" "Whatever Bulma, you we’re involved in this too!" protested Yamucha. "Maybe if I tell the principal that my dad is Dr. Briefs, he would let us off because we all know my dad funds this school, and I can make him stop!" Bulma smirked. "What’s one Saturday detention gonna do to you, huh? It may be fun!" said Vegeta. "Oh please, your only saying that because finally you have people to talk to in Saturday detention since we don’t ever have Saturdays and you have one like every other week Vegeta!" said Bulma. "That’s not true, every other, other week!" he corrected her. *sigh * "I don’t think this is the time to argue, let’s just get beck to class now." said 18. "Come on Krillen…" "Don’t talk to me 18, none of you talk to me!" yelled Krillen. They all looked back at him. "What’s wrong with you Krillen?" asked Yamucha. "I just got detention first period and now a Saturday! I can’t believe this!" Krillen yelled. "Stop your bithcin’ chrome dome!" ordered Vegeta. Krillen felt like talking back, but 18 suggested he didn’t and he went along with it.

 

French

"Bonjour, Chichi, come’ allez-vous? (Hello, Chichi, how are you?)" asked a French class student. "Comme ci comme ca’, et tu? (So, so and you?)" responded Chichi. "Bien, merci! (Well Thank you!)" answered back the student. Very good you two, you may take your seats now. "Oui Madame." They both said and went back to their seats. "Oh I’m sooo bored right now, I wish I were with Goku right now!" Chichi said to herself and wasn’t paying attention to class. "Mademoiselle Chichi! Ecouter! (listen!) "Oui Madame." Chichi blushed since she was caught daydreaming again. "Now say ‘where do you live’ en francais?" said Madame. "Ou est-ce que vous habite?" responded Chichi. "Bon, Chichi…now you may go back to daydreaming about…what’s his name again…ah yes Monsieur Goku!" The class giggled and Chichi turned bright red. "Today is not going to be a good day!" Chichi sighed.

 

Period 3, Social Studies

"Mr. Son! This is a simple question!! Just tell me in what country your home is located in!!" the teacher yelled. "Uh… is the answer Paris, France?" he asked nervously. All the kids were snickering. The teacher smacked her forehead. "Arrg…" the teacher said looking around then found someone who could help her. "Yamucha! Can you please tell us in what country Mr. Son’s house is located?" she asked desperately. "Uh… yeah, Goku lives in Tokyo, Japan." Yamucha answered. "Arigatou" she said. "Well, I knew that!" Goku exclaimed. "Well then why didn’t you say anything?" Yamucha asked. "I thought it was a trick question…" Goku pouted. "What kind of trick could be contained in the sentence: And where do we all live Mr. Son?" Yamucha asked while he was laughing. Goku pouted again, "Shut up" he said, "Somebody told me there was a fight in Driver’s Ed. today. Something like a cat fight between Bulma and some girl. But it was probably just rumor, since I know Bulma would never fight anyone." Yamucha’s happy mood darkened. "I never thought she would, either. It’s all that bitch 18’s fault…" he grumbled. "NANI!" Goku yelled, "You mean there really was a fight?!" "Well not really, but it was almost there. It was 18, Bulma, and Vegeta against Rae and me. And Krillen was the neutral party. We almost started but Mr. Wayne came in and we all got Saturdays…" he muttered. "Saturdays, hmm, too bad." Goku said thoughtfully. "Yamucha you do know that against Vegeta,18 and a pissed off Bulma you’d be no match, right?" Goku asked. "I know…" Yamucha groaned as he banged his head on the table. "I just hope they don’t gang up on me after school." Goku laughed nervously. "That was a scary thought" Goku said, "Knowing that group they might get Chichi in on it and you’d really be in deep kuso." "I know." Yamucha whined

 

Math

"Bulma do this one quick." Ms. Crane said, "Solve for y. 25y - 50x = 100." Nine seconds later Bulma yelled out, "The answer is y equals 2x plus 4!" "Oooh!" Ms. Crane squealed, "I just love this girl! You are too smart!" she praised. Bulma beamed. "Ok, Chichi. Solve for y. -10x +y= 20, go." Chichi looked up from her daydream of Goku beating the crap out of Yamucha. She had heard from Bulma about the incident in Driver’s ed. In return she had told Bulma about Rae’s threat in first period. "Do the problem." Ms. Crane said while narrowing her eyes. "Uh… what problem?" Chichi asked innocently. "Solve for y. If –10x +y =20!!" Ms. Crane yelled. Chichi quickly put pen to paper and twelve seconds later she called out, " The answer is y equals 10x plus 20!" "Good, if you didn’t get it under twenty seconds you know I would have given you detention for daydreaming in my class." "Hai." Chichi mumbled. "Chi, you don’t wanna get in trouble and it’s only third period." Bulma warned. "Okay. So what are you gonna do about the Rae and Yamucha situation?" she asked. "Simple." Bulma said as she closed her notebook, "I’m gonna dump him." Chichi gaped at her. "You must have been up all night deciding this." Chichi accused. "Yeah, I cried, I laughed, I screamed, and I cried some more. But in the end I figure out that Yamucha’s no good for me and besides I’ve found someone who I think I’m gonna like to get to know a lot better." Bulma responded with a twinkle in her eye. Chichi’s eyes widened. "You found another guy!" she yelled. Bulma clamped a hand over her friend’s mouth as she saw three girls turn around. "Shh." She whispered, "I don’t want rumors to spread so Yamucha starts thinkin’ I’m cheating on him." "Okay, but how come you never tell me anything" Chichi whispered. "I just realized it last night, around two in the morning, so it’s not like I could have called you or anything." Bulma whispered back. "Hey you know I take gossip at anytime." Chichi whispered. Bulma giggled.

 

Study Hall

Vegeta flung another spit ball at the back of the S.H. attendant’s head. The dorky, skinny, boy jumped up face red. He glanced around the room and stopped on Vegeta. He glared at him. Vegeta glared back and gave him a look that said ‘ why you looking at me for, I didn’t do nuthin’. The dorky kid plopped down. Then jumped back up again. A spitball had landed in his lap. "Arrg!!" he screamed "Whoever’s doing this better fess up now and I’ll go easy on you!" Vegeta burst out laughing. The kid turned around. "You!" he yelled, "Saturday!!" "Not another one" Vegeta groaned.

 

English

18 wasn’t paying attention much because Rae and her were eying each other and Krillen was nervously eying them. "What ya gonna do now, huh?" Rae asked boredly. "Nothing now, but we’ll settle this in that Saturday you and Yamucha won for us." 18 accused. Rae was about to protest but the bell rang and she hurried out. ‘Oh, man’ Krillen thought.

 

* * * * *

Dun,dun dun. That’s only half a story!! I know, but I got lazy and decided that it’s better for you guys to read part of it now, cause I’m doin’ all 9 periods so, by the time I write that I’ll pass out and you guys were so awaiting this chap. Oh yeah, before I forget. Props go to my neechan for her ghettoness, she wrote the entire period 2. and she did the French since I’m not even in French class. K? Oh and this chapter is 4a and part 2 is 4b. It’s still one chapter. I’ight. Bye, peeps.

 


Table of Contents
Chapter 3
Chapter 4B