Hey peeps! I know chapter 2 sucked cuz it ended wrong and it was too short… So I guess this is like I’m makin’ it up to you guys… This is where a little ‘Romance’ kicks off; Veggie and B-chan have a little ‘close’ encounter if ya know what I mean. *Giggles * I’m so silly…

You guys gotta e-mail me… If you don’t I’m gonna think you don’t like my story… *sniff * You guys do like it right? Oh yeah, I guess since she’s in the story I should claim her. The character Rae is mine and anyone else that I drop in with a name is my character. Oh yeah, double disclaimer, I didn’t write it for chapter 2 so: I don’t own DBZ, ok? Okay. Also some sex related stuff… still not gonna be a lemon though. Princess P.

 

3

 

 

The next day, sometime around second period, Yamucha was strolling down the hall since he was excused from taking his English test. He was supposed to go to the library for the period but decided to walk in the halls for a while. He was walking by the janitor’s closet and someone reached out and pulled him in. It was really dark and he couldn’t see, but by the way the person’s finger nails pressed into his shoulders he could tell it was girl. But was it friend, foe, …or Bulma. He knew there was no way it could be Bulma. He hoped to God that it wasn’t 18 or Chichi ready to kick his ass. "Hiya Yamucha.", the person breathed seductively. It was Rae. "Uh… hi",he said. "I was just thinking about you and your girlfriend…" she said. "Bulma?" he asked. "Yeah her. And I was thinking that we could still be together… without her knowing. You know what I mean…", she said as she stepped back and turned the light on. "Uh… I gotta think about it…",he said while smirking. "Don’t give me that. Yesterday you were more than ready to come home with me, but I said no because you have a girlfriend. Hmm, but since you don’t seem to care about her much, I’m just saying maybe we could be together." "Of course you know I’d rather be with you…" he said as he leaned down and kissed her. "Well then," she said, "You can meet me back in here at the end of fifth period. Your girlfriend won’t follow you if you say you’re going to the bathroom, right?" she asked. "Right." He said as he kissed her again. She pushed him away. "There’ll be time for that later. I gotta get back to class. Remember. Right after you’re finished lunch, okay." She said. "Yeah." He answered. "Right." she winked as she left. Yamucha decided to go to the bathroom instead; he had to ‘relieve himself’.

 

When the bell rang at the end of third period, Bulma almost didn’t want to go to fourth period study hall. Which was strange since she loves study hall. (She’s not a dork; it’s just that for her study hall is a free period. Since she never has to really study for anything.) But right now she had a sudden urge to be with Yamucha… "Hey girl!" Chichi called as she came into step with Bulma. "You’re going to S.H. right?" she asked. "Why should I?" Bulma asked. "You know I don’t need it…" "Just because you’re smart doesn’t mean you’re best bud in the world doesn’t need your help." Chichi giggled, she didn’t even notice that Bulma wasn’t joking. Bulma noticed Yamucha walking down the hall. "Ya-chan!" she called breaking away from Chichi and racing towards him. Chichi stared after her looking pissed, but rolled her eyes and walked into the study hall without her. Yamucha turned around and smiled at her. She came up next to him and he put his arm around her shoulder, "Hey babe. What’s up? Don’t you have study hall right now?" he asked. "Uh huh. But I won’t be late or nothing." She said as they stopped walking. "Yamucha, we haven’t gone out in a while. Why don’t we go out to the movies with Goku and Chichi this Saturday night?" she offered while smiling. "Aww man, Bulma. I can’t. I gotta work." he said. Bulma raised an eyebrow, "Yamucha you never work on Saturdays…" "I know," he said, "but I gotta cover for some jerk that broke his leg the other week." "Oh… okay. Well maybe next week then?" she asked. "Yeah sure." he said as the bell rang. He gave her the peace sign and ran down the hall. "Yeah… bye…"she said quietly. ‘We’re never gonna go out again… and I bet he’s lying about having to work. He’s a really good liar, I can give him that…but it takes one to know one, and I’m a good liar too…"she said to herself as she strolled into study hall.

 

During lunch Bulma noticed that Yamucha was barerly paying any attention to her. ‘Well less than he usually does’, Bulma thought to herself angrily. She glanced in the direction he was looking and saw Rae Angilco turn around. Bulma really hated this girl. She was a total bitch to her last year. Rae winked at Yamucha and blew a kiss to him. Bulma thought a fuse had blown in her. She stood up and gave the girl the finger. Rae quickly turned around as Bulma sat down. Yamucha was dumfounded as Rae abruptly stopped her flirting. He turned around and immediately felt his head shoved into his lunch. Bulma had her hand on the back of his neck and was pushing down so he couldn’t get back up. Vegeta, 18, and Krillen jumped up because the food splattered all over the table. "Whoo hoo!" Vegeta laughed. "Serves him right."18 agreed. Krillen and Goku just laughed at the scene. Bulma finally let Yamucha get up. His face was dripping with what looked like it was lasagna or somethin’. "What the hell did you do that for!?" he yelled. "You seem to find something very interesting over there!" she yelled back. The whole table turned around and looked in the direction that Bulma had pointed out. "Not her again…" 18 mumbled. "Why do you have to be such a bitch!" he yelled. "Why do you have to be such an obvious asshole?" she screamed back. "Fuck you!" he yelled. "Go to hell!" she screamed. Yamucha turned on his heels and stormed out. "Uh- Yamucha…" she started but he was already gone. "Oh my god!" Bulma cried as she burst into tears. "I can’t believe he just left like that!" she wailed. Vegeta was the only one that noticed that the girl Yamucha had been looking at had also left when Yamucha had stormed out. He uncomfortably slipped in next to Bulma and watched as Chichi tried to soothe her. Bulma wasn’t letting herself be comforted though. "He’s gonna break up with me!" she howled. "Don’t let him." 18 said frowning. "Yeah, you should dump him first." Chichi suggested. Bulma put her head down on the table and started sobbing again. Vegeta inched away from her. "Um…" he started, "I’ll be right back…" Vegeta said trying to get away from this uncomfortable scene. "Yeah…Okay" Goku said absently.

 

"Bulma…" Chichi started after Bulma had finished crying, "Why don’t you go and get cleaned up…" Bulma nodded. "Do you want us to come with you?" 18 suggested. "No, that’s okay." Bulma smiled. "I’ll be fine." "Okay…" Chichi said while sitting down. Bulma went out in the hall and walked to the bathroom. As she was walking past the janitor’s closet she heard people were in there. ‘Heh, they can’t even wait until they get home’ Bulma thought to herself. She was almost past the door when she heard someone exclaim ‘Oh Yamucha!’. She stopped in her tracks and backtracked to the door. ‘I’m not hearing right…’ she thought trying to reassure her self. She slowly put her hand on the door knob and turned it slowly. When it opened she saw exactly what she didn’t want to see : Yamucha and that Rae girl and they were both almost naked. Yamucha looked up from kissing Rae’s neck. His eyes widened, "Oh fuck…" he whispered.

 

Bulma felt like her heart was going to explode. She couldn’t believe that she actually caught him in the act. "Wait Bulma…" Yamucha started. Bulma slammed the door in his face, she knew he would make no attempt to follow her but she ran down the hall anyway. She was crying and her tears blurred her vision. She slammed into something hard, somebody actually. The person grabbed her wrists. She looked up and stared into the ebony eyes of Vegeta. She gasped,and buried her head in his shoulder. Vegeta was shocked; he didn’t expect this but instinctively put his arms around her in an awkward embrace. "What happened?" he whispered. She looked up and squeezed her eyes shut from emotional pain. " I- saw- Yamucha -…. He was in the closet with that girl." She said in between sobs. She buried her head back in his neck. He couldn’t do anything else but hold her.

 

They stayed that way for a few minutes until Bulma’s body stopped shaking from her sobs. When she was done she looked up at him. Her face was tear stained and her hair was disheveled, but to Vegeta she was beautiful. She blushed slightly and stepped back. "I’m sorry," she whispered. "It’s I-ight" Vegeta said taking on the cold outer appearance that he usually had. The bell rang for the end of fifth period. "You gonna be okay?" he asked. "Yeah" she said and smiled. Then they went their separate ways.

 

* * * * *

 

Anyways people did you guys like the third chapter? I don’t know it was a little descriptive. Anyways e-mail. Thanks Princess P.


Table of Contents
Chapter 2
Chapter 4A