Chapter 5

'Woman what the hell is the matter with you?' demanded an irate Saiyain Prince.

'You monster!' screamed Bulma as she tried to pull away from the Prince's death grip. 'You turned Sula into a zombie and put her in the harem and…'

'Sula?' wondered Vegeta in a tone of supreme disinterest, 'Is that who caught my father's fancy. Feh, well made his new toy will keep him of my back for a while.'

'New toy!' shrieked Bulma, 'How dare you talk about my friend like that?' she demanded as she pounded her fists on his rock hard chest. Something that was hurting her but leaving Vegeta only equal parts annoyed and amused, 'She was my only friend in this Kami forgotten place. She helped me out when no one save Cumba would and I am not sure if he helped me out of his benevolence or just to get something in return.' She said with tears streaming down her cheeks as she thought of what Cumba could possible want and of Sula. With her hands hurting like crazy she slipped to the ground near his feet, 'She is gone now and I am now truly all alone.' Her body shook with the force of her sobs as she began to cry without control.

Vegeta stared at her for a moment without saying anything. What could he say? What could he do? He had never had to comfort anyone before. He had never been comforted by anyone before. He had not cried before. He had never seen anyone cry before except slaves he could careless about. So he remained silent, watching her shed tears he wished would remain unshed. So he remained silent, watching her shed tears that burnt his soul as they slid of her face down to the floor. He had to stop her tears. He had to stop her pain or at least take her mind of her woes even if for only a moment, 'Well you have finally realised were you belong, woman.' He comment with amusement lacing his words, noting Bulma's balled up figure at his feet, no reaction. 'If that woman's current condition was what help you realised that then I must say I second my father's choice.' He said, deliberately trying to goad her into one of their verbal sparring sessions.

Bulma stood up slowly and faced the Saiyain Prince with cold look in her eyes, 'Did you hear a word I said?' she asked. 'I suppose even if you did you could care what a lowly slave like me thinks right.' She demanded her voice rising a little, 'But that's okay because I don't care what you think either, why should I? I hate you.' She declared with a passion that cut into Vegeta's very soul. 'I hate you.' She said again and was about to step out of the shield of protection Vegeta had in place when Vegeta caught her and whiled her around to face him.

'You will not hate me.' He ordered vehemently.

'You have taken everything from me.' She yelled as she tried to escaped his iron grip, 'But you will not take my free will away. I will hate you if I want.' She declared looking away from his face.

'Do you want to?' he asked in a tone equal parts pleading and questioning, 'You can't possible want to hate…' he trailed of, but it took no genius to finish the sentence.

'Why should I not?' she demanded as she turned her sky blue eyes to his coal black ones, 'Give me a reason my Prince for not hating you.' She said in a voice mock servility, 'All you have done is pick fights with me since my arrival. I have not had a single kind word from and why should I for I am but your slave. But as your slave I have the right to hate you, since for masters to be liked by slaves they must indeed posses extraordinary personalities and I have nothing of the kind in yours. So I can hate and I do…' she was silenced with a kiss. A kiss that she, to the surprise of both of them, she returned with equal passion.


He carried her to his room while he still claimed her lips. He did not want to break the contact. He seriously doubted whether he would survive if he broke the kiss. But he had to brake the kiss, if only to order his room's control computer to turn all the gravity tiles of his room on. She whimpered when he broke the kiss and whimpered even more when he laid her down and stepped away from her.

She sat up on his bed and looked at him with surprised, confused blue eyes. 'I… I don't want to do anything to you that you don't want to…' said Vegeta a little surprised at his own words for he realised he meant them. 'I don’t want you to hate…' he trailed of again struggling against things deep inside him screaming that what he was feeling was a weakness. That he should push the woman away and not wait for answer. What if… what if she wanted to leave? What if…

Bulma pushed herself towards him. What if she didn't feel the same way about him? She moved her face within inches of his. What are you feeling exactly Vegeta? Do you even know? With equal parts shyness and determination she began to move her lips to his as her hand came up to stroke his face. Say it Vegeta, say the name of what you are feeling if you know what you are feeling for if you don't foolish boy you will lose her. She kiss him with passion that she did not know she could have for anyone let alone for the arrogant, cold hearted Saiyain Prince before her. The arrogant Saiyain Prince she now knew she was in 'Love.' Screamed Vegeta in his mind to the little voice in his head, 'I love her and some day I will tell her but for now…'

He laid her on the bed and began to tug feverishly at her cloths. He did not even try to keep them in one pieces just tore them of. Bulma made a little noise of protest but it only lasted as long as he was fully dressed. When his cloths met the same fate as hers she was quiet. Quiet but giddy. Almost shyly she touched him, slowly she began to explore. To stroke his hard muscles covered with the softest flesh. She was amazed at how beautiful he was. She was amazed how good his touch felt on her naked flesh. She was amazed at how good his lips felt on her lips, her neck, her breasts, her stomach, her… she gasped out loud as Vegeta's tongue slipped inside her. If only she had the words to describe what she was feeling. If only she could give words to describe the feeling building deep inside of her. Wonderful did not cut it. Ecstasy fell sort of the utter bliss she was in.

She almost screamed out aloud when he suddenly withdrew without giving what was building inside of her a chance to complete. Vegeta smirked at the look of want radiating from her sea blue eyes. He loved having control. Suddenly his head snapped back. His tail had somehow found it's way around her waist and Bulma's hand was now wrapped around it, gently stroking it up and down, in a maddeningly slow motion. He could feel his control crumble as the maddening desire to be inside of her took hold of his senses and than he was inside of her, every minute striving to be even deeper inside of her. Vegitasei did not exist, earth did not exist, the universe did not exist. Nothing existed but each to the other. Nothing existed but the warm embrace in which they were now enveloped. Nothing at all save what was building up deep inside of them and threatening to burst forth and wash away all things in all planes of existence but the them and the love they felt for each other. Bulma let out a scream of ecstatic as everything that had been building inside of her left her in a moment of utter pleasure. Her scream was only drowned out by the deep roar emitted from Vegeta that shook the very walls.

Vegeta crushed her form to his still reeling from an act he abruptly realised he had longed to do since the very first day he laid eyes on her. Gently he touched his lips to her soft neck in a feather like kiss. Slowly he let his teeth sink into her skin. Bulma gasped as Vegeta drew blood from the wound he had made. She could not believe how good it felt. Than finally he broke the contact and began to lap at the wound he made. Satisfied he nudged into her neck, 'You are mine now little one. Mine forever.' Said Vegeta.

Bulma's reaction was not what he expected. A look of sadness over came her as she felt herself rudely reminded of her circumstance, 'Of course I am,' said Bulma looking away, 'I am your slave, I am yours.' Her heart broken tone sent a pang through Vegeta's heart.

But at least this time Vegeta could mend her broken hear. He shook his head, 'No not like that, you are mine as I am yours. A slave can not own her master, you own me as much as I own you. You are mate, my princess, my queen, you are mine and no one else has any claim to you. I will kill whoever dares touches you, in this life and the next.'

Bulma smiled as the words sank into her. As their meaning touched the edges of her comprehension she began to laugh, 'What is so funny, woman?' demanded Vegeta slightly irritated.

'You can't kill anyone in the after-life.' Bulma pointed out, 'They are already dead.'

Vegeta huffed but said after a moment, 'Well than I will kill anyone who dares touch you in this life but in the next I will find a make them live.' He declared.

'Making people live is bad thing.' Wondered Bulma.

'Some lives are not worth living.' thought Vegeta as he lay down next to her. 'As long as they get are no longer near you I don't care what happens to them.' Was what he said as he gathering her up in his arms he began to stoke her hair letting the need, the want for her build up inside of him and the need, the want for him build up inside of her before he took her again.


His sleep was not comfortable. He missed his parents and longed to be reunited with them. But he slept long and when he finally awoke the sun was well into the morning sky. Gohan woke to find himself in his Grandfather's bed and his Grandfather nowhere in sight. Confused a more than a little scared he jumped out of bed and ran out into the living room. There he found Bardock doing push-ups. 'So you have finally decided to wake up.' Said Bardock with a hint of annoyance in his voice. 'Good, lets dig something out for you to eat and than we can start your training.'

Gohan looked a bit confused and harboured a great apprehension about training with any Saiyain. He did not even want to think about what he would be made to do. Maybe he would be forced to kill little children. Gohan rather not kill anything if he was not out of his mind with hunger. But somehow as he looked into his Grandfather's eyes that showed determination that daddy usually only reserved for before tournaments he knew that no amount of stubbornness from him will avail him. Bardock will find away to make him. Suddenly a realisation hit him, 'Umm, Grandfather how can I read Saiyain?' he asked as he recalled his ability to read the titles and contents of the books in his room.

'While you were in the tank on your way here from earth they gave you rudimentary knowledge of the Saiyain language.' answered Bardock. 'It is how we train our children but apparently your father did not listen to his in-flight training recorder on his way to earth.' He said with a hint of annoyance.

Gohan was silent. He was not sure how he liked being tampered with while he slept. He sighed, as he thought before if his grandfather really wanted to get him to do something, to know something he would find a way to make Gohan do that and know that.

But that did not meant he could not try, 'But grandpa I don't want to kill anyone.' Pleaded Gohan.

'If you don't kill, you will be killed.' Answered Bardock firmly. 'But don't worry I won't make you kill anything just yet.' It was small comfort but Gohan was satisfied for now.


He was up bright and early, eager and ready. Which was good for what King Kai had in mind for Goku was not a leisurely walk in the part. He said as much to Goku and as he King Kai expected in Goku he found a student more than willing to meet the challenge, 'My only concern,' said Goku, 'is that while I train Gohan will be at the mercy of…' he trailed of.

'Your father is a much better man than you think.' Replied King Kai, 'But he is loyal to the throne, which might just be his biggest flaw.'

'How can loyalty be a flaw?' wondered Goku a little confused.

'Because his loyalty blinds him to morality and he becomes a ruthless monster who will do anything to serve his king. He would lay down his life without question at the feet of his king if Vegeta ordered him to. For all his sarcastic comments and veiled insults he blindly loyal to the throne though not to the King as such.' Said Kai. 'Loyalty is not generally a flaw but in his case it is a very big one.'

'I understand.' Said Goku but the confusion was more than evident in his voice.

'No you don't.' challenged King Kai, 'But don't worry too much. You mother sent her whole life with or near your father and could not determine whether he was most a knave or fool, good or evil, a great leader or foolish commander. But enough about Bardock, it's time to start your training but first you have to make me laugh.' Goku didn't think anybody actually found any chicken crossing the road jokes funny till he met… well heard King Kai.

* * * * *


Table of Contents
Chapter 4
Chapter 6