Epilogue

 

The return of the Saiyain empire was hailed more as a salvation by many species than the terror that the Prince expected it to inspire. The wisdom that had been tortured into the Saiyain species as a whole became obvious soon enough. The empire in sort did not return in the form it exited in. They had a new King, a new Queen and new baby Prince. The old temples to Vegitasei were rebuilt and a vow made by the entire race that the hoped would ensure that the Saiyain race never again became purgers of planet. No one gave a second thought to the fate of Turles, a fate many would argue he justly deserved. No one that is except Vegitasei herself.

'That was cruel.' She stated bluntly.

'The Shadows would not relinquish would having something in return.' Mithral informed her. 'Turles was a sufficient atonement.'

'You could have made the Shadows relinquish without taking anything in return. Own the truth you just could not bare the idea of Turles finding release in death.' She charged him.

'O but I could have made him immortal.' Mithral pointed out, 'Although that might have given him an opportunity to be a real nuisance.'

Vegitasei let out a sigh, 'It is still cruel.' With that she disappeared.

Mithral smiled a sly, sadistic smile after she left, 'This story is at end.' He owned to himself, 'Bulma and Vegeta will live happily ever after. But Turles my dear Vegitasei is more resourceful than even you give him credit for.' He cast a glance at the little prince Trunks Vegeta sleeping safely in his mother's arms, 'Sleep well little Prince, sleep well.'

 

End

Author's note: And that people was what is most probably going to be my last V/B fic ever. What did you think? Corny, predictable, mussy romantic stuff that no one really likes, its about time I stopped writing because I have no idea left? Drop me a line and comment. E-mail: s354033@student.uq.edu.au


Back to Fanfiction
Back to Main
Table of Contents
Back to Chapter 7