Disclaimer: Don’t we all wish we owned this stuff? Well, too bad I don’t own any of it. I’m not making any money off of this what-so-ever. So don’t think of suing me cuz you won’t get anything but a bunch of late bills, cuz that’s all I got. J

 

Pride and Honor
By: Gitasluv

 

Prologue

 

It was now Vegita’s 18th birthday and what did his father have planned for him? A coming out party!!! Basically he had to sit around and watch Saiyan females flaunt in front of him hoping to get a chance to prove themselves in his bed. He put on his gold armor, black pants, and his gold crown and looked in the mirror. He almost chuckled to himself when he saw the way the crown looked. It was far too small so he took it off and threw it in the trash. He made a mental note to have another made. He then attached his red velvet robe to his armor and looked one last time. He half-smiled at himself he looked like a prince and he knew it, even without his crown. His smile faded as "coming out" party crept through his head. He could care less. If he wanted a woman he could find one on his own terms. He didn’t have to sneak around at night visiting the whore quarters like his father wanted. He didn’t need a stupid party. And he didn’t need anybody’s help. Besides the last woman he had took his bed tried to get to attached, so he had to dispose of her. It didn’t phase him in the least because he had given her a head start before he blasted her out of the air. She wasn’t even that good anyway. He couldn’t blame her for wanting him, he guessed it was the power he held.

He left his quarters and made his way down to the throne room. His mind was thinking about who would be the next person he would kill and how long it would take him.

"This party is going to be a complete waste of my time." He thought. His thoughts were then interrupted by slight thump against his chest. He looked down at the small creature spread out on the ground before him.

" You should watch were your going, peasant."

The creature looked up. "Excuse me??? YOU ran into me, it’s not my fault you can’t look out were YOU’RE going."

Vegita stared down at the thing in surprise. How dare anyone speak to him in that manner. She would surely perish for her mouth, but for now he would play with her.

"An ugly creature like yourself has no right speaking to me in that manner. I should have the guards take you down and give you a lesson you’ll never forget." He said with disgust and arrogance.

She finally stood up, squared her shoulders and looked him in the eye. He was surprise to find beautiful blue ones staring at him. He had never seen such eyes. He was accustomed to the Saiyan black and brown eyes.

"Why can’t you throw me in the dungeons yourself, O’ mighty one!" The voice interrupted his train of thoughts again.

"I would never get the smell of you off of my gloves wench" He said amused at the changes that came over her face.

" Why I should kill you right now but I am late for a very pressing affair. If I see you again I will kill you." She warned him.

"As if you could. Now be gone with yourself before I’m the one who does the killing." He ordered

She rolled her eyes and hurried away, leaving Vegita starring after her in amazement. No one had ever defied him that way and showed little fear. In fact she didn’t show any fear at all. " Stupid alien didn’t realize she was seconds from death." He said to himself. He hurried down to the throne room knowing that he probably wouldn’t have killed her anywise, tortured yes, but killed her, no. He liked to hear people scream.

Vegita entered the busy room. Everyone stopped talking and bowed in respect. He rolled his eyes and headed off towards the throne. His father greeted him with stern words.

" Boy the least you could do is show up for your own party on time. I should beat you for this. It is very disrespectful to the many people here." The king growled.

"First of all old man, I didn’t want to be here in the first place." He growled back.

" You will not be a suitable king if you do not show respect to your subjects and other kings. You’ll be assassinated on the day of your carnation. Now look like your enjoying yourself."

Vegita lashed his tail behind him and turned to the crowds who were dancing. Various Kings brought their daughters to Vegita but he turned he nose to each and every one of them. They were either to snobby, ugly or would do anything he said. He didn’t need a weak, helpless female anyway.

"Vegita you should be keeping an eye out for a Queen." His father told him. "There are a lot of prospects here who could do our race good. A treaty with any of these planets would mean valuable resources for the Planet Vegita. Quit being an ass and…" he was cut off.

"I do not need a female or a Queen. I and I alone will do this planet good" Vegita hiss.

"You have a lot to learn boy!"the King informed him.

Vegita shrugged his shoulders. Just then a small lavender hair man stepped up to the two.

"Good evening King and Prince Vegita." The man greeted them.

"Ah! King Briefs. How good to see you here. How have you been?" The king asked.

"In all actuality, I have seemed to lost my daughter. That girl is so rebellious and troublesome. I don’t dare introduce her to the Prince." The man laughed.

King Vegita looked at his son. " You’re not the only one with BRAT problems."

"I was wondering when would you like the new shipment of spacecraft delivered to you. We have greatly modified the on board training vehicles and the KI absorber shield. The new KI absorbers actually transform the KI blast into energy and help fuel the boost systems." King Briefs said proudly.

King Vegita was amazed. " I would like those ships as soon as possible. We were very proud of your latest designs. Did you design these as well?" the king asked.

" Actually, all of the credit goes to my daughter. She may be extremely rebellious but she never rebelled against technology." He said with pride.

"No woman can be that smart. Besides, you’re just giving her that much power" Vegita smirked.

King Briefs, understanding how the Prince was, simply said " Don’t let the opposite sex fool you, young Prince. They are more crafty than they seem to be and can be just as much a strong allies than a enemy."

Vegita’s father nodded in agreement. Just then several guards burst through the doors of the party dragging a screaming girl behind them. She had on a peasant’s robe that covered her head.

"Excuse us for the intrusion King Vegita, but we found a peasant trying to steal one of the space pods. Then she claimed she was a Princess, so we brought her here." One of the guards stated.

"That’s right now get your damn hands off of me! Shit, can’t a girl leave a boring party when she wants!" She said loudly. The other noblewoman in the room gasped at her outburst. Princesses did not have mouths like this one. Vegita recognized the voice immediately. The princess took off her robe. Revealing her true self. She had on a pair of blue genie pants with diamonds embroided around the waist. The pants were sheer enough that he could see very toned and beautiful legs. The top revealed her muscular abs and it was cut into a "V" showing her rounded breast. She had on a pair of simple silver sandals, not high heels like the other Princesses and her hair flowed down her back, instead of being pinned up on her head. It matched the color of her outfit and seemed to shine like her eyes. Vegita couldn’t help but stare at how beautiful she was. She had the perfect body, the bluest eyes and the most gorgeous hair he had ever seen. She truly looked like an exotic genie or mystical being he remembered reading about as a young child.

"For Kami’s sake Bulma, why do you always have to make a spectacle out of yourself." King Briefs said ashamed.

"So this is your daughter? Guards you may leave. Everyone as you were." The king ordered. Everyone went back to what they were doing, while keeping a secretive eye on the four people standing near the throne.

" Yes I am Princess Bulma. O’ mighty one" She said with a lot of sarcasm as she did a very bored bow.

The king laughed. " She does have a lot of spunk"

Bulma sighed loudly " May I go now father."

Her father looked at her sternly. "No you may not. Apologize to the Prince for making a scene at his party. That was entirely disrespectful."

Bulma looked up at Vegita for the first time. His eyes were still locked on her and her features, while her voice mesmerized his mind.

" YOU’RE the Prince. You have got to be kidding. My day could not get any worse could it." She said trying to control her laughter.

"BULMA!!"

"O, alright. Prince I am truly sorry for ruining your exciting birthday party. Do forgive me. I would hate for you to think I was any different from the rest of the brilliant ladies" She said dripping with sarcasm loud enough so everyone could hear her.

" That’s—well---Whatever, you should learn your place." Vegita said to her.

" HA, My PLACE!!!! My place is back at my planet looking after my people. Not here so my daddy dearest can play match maker with some boring prince!" She all but yelled her response.

"What does a women know about ruling people" Vegita baited her on, enjoying the argument.

"I know I don’t need a King!!!! That’s what I know."

The king noticed Vegita’s interest and cocked an eyebrow . * So this little vixen has caught his eye* he thought. * Well let’s see what we could do*

"King brief’s I realize that your journey here has been the longest. Perhaps you wouldn’t mind staying for a couple of weeks. I would love to go over a few designs with you." The king stated.

Bulma and Vegita looked up from their argument shocked.

"Father, you can not insist of them staying here."

"I refuse to stay here with the likes of him" Both protested

King Brief’s took these words for the true meaning.

"I would be delighted."

* * * * *


Table of Contents
Chapter 1