Disclaimer: I do NOT own DBZ and its characters!

Ages:

Vegeta- 25
Bulma- 19
Goku- 23
Chi Chi- 18

 

* * - thoughts

 

The Seal of Precious Stone
By: Jadelnino

 

Prologue

 

In 206 B.C. the Han empire began when Prince Vegeta, the young prince of Han, defeated the Qin army in the valley of Wei, became the new Emporer of China, formed his own empire and created his capital at Ch'ang-an. His main goal like the Qin is the unification of China.

~*~*~*~*~*~

"Sire, you called for me?" asked Kakkarot after he entered the Emporer's private chamber and knelt down in front of him. Vegeta nodded his head which signal Kakkarot to get up, he did and walked to the Emporer's side.

"Kakkarot, my most loyal and trustful subject, I am planning to find the seal of precious stone. You will accompany me during my search," stated Vegeta.

"Forgive me, Sire, but may I ask why this is so important that you have to personal go look for it?" Kakkarott asked hoping the Emporer would not be mad at him for questioning his business.

Vegeta, being young but wise, chosed to overlook this. "You see, Kakkarot, whoever holds the seal is the official Emporer of China. This seal is a small statue that can fit on the palm of my hand and is made of a precious, green stone called jade. I must find it before anyone else, or worse, my enemies does."

"But Sire, where are we to go to find this seal?"

"It is rumoured to be somewhere in the old ruins of the Qin palace," said the Emporer.

"Yes Sire, but when do you wish for us to leave?"

"Tomorrow. We will." Vegeta stated plainly. After a moment he began, "you must not mention this to anyone."

"Of course not, Sire."

"Especially not to my brother,Yamcha. He will jump at an opportunity to take my throne from me."

Kakkarott nodded to agree with Vegeta. But there was something else on his mind that he needed to ask, "Sire, you disappearance from the palace would not go unnoticed. Surely, your subject would want to know where you are."

"I have decided to tell them that you and I are going on a little hunting trip for a while," said Vegeta, "and Queen El'azae (she is Vegeta's mother) will take care of the rest for me. Now go and rest, Kakkarot, we will be leaving before the sunrise."

Kakkarott bowed one last time before leaving the Emporer's private chamber and making his way towards the kitchen.

* * * * *

 

Tell me how you like the beginning, and if I should continue the story.


Table of Contents
Chapter 1