Quick Note: So what did you guys think of the last chapter? I didn’t get very many reviews .>_<. Anyway, my parents are thinking about taking the computr off me! So I’ll only be allowed on 1 hour a day. Something about I don’t partake in family life yadda yadda ya. Well they’re thinking about getting a new computer and I’m trying to persuade mum to let me have this old one in my room. You know what that means? ALL NIGHTERS!!!!! Just for you guys I’m gunna stay up all night on the computer, fall asleep at school (curse it) the next day and get detention! Feel honoured. That is, on the provisor that I get it in my room. I’ll try my hardest though I promise. Anyway onto the story. The response to it wasn’t favourable. I didn’t get that many ideas and I’m a little disappointed. Anyway, I’ll try again to talk about the story. In this chapter we find out how Vegeta handles rejection, Goku learns some special attacks from King Kai, don’t expect much from the Yamcha/Tien/Chou tzu/Krillin/Kami/Popo side of things ok? I’m currently waiting for emails telling me what the hell to do with that idea *hint hint *. King Arit starts making his move on Buruma, and Chichi tries to come to terms with finding out about her heritage, Read, Enjoy, Review. Oh and I had an idea. What do you think of the idea super human? Like super saiyan? Not finalised yet just an idea. Anyway this was a long quick note a? ^_^

 

Chapter 6: I am not a whore!

 

Vegeta blasted along Snake Way, the wind whipping his face as he pushed on. He couldn’t believe it. Kai wasn’t even giving him a chance! Anger boiled up inside him and he found another gear. His speed increased and Vegeta looked over his shoulder to the planet he had just left. Two days, Kai had said. Two days of flying non-stop? How was he supposed to make it back in time to train?

"I’ll make you pay for this, Kakarot. No matter how hard I have to train, I swear I’ll beat you one day. I’ll make you pay for constantly humiliating me." Vegeta sighed angrily and continued flying. It was going to be a long two days.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

‘An alien. I’m an alien," Chichi thought. ‘Who would have thought I of all people would be an alien. What’s Goku going to think? Will he still love me?’

‘Of course I will, Chi,’ Goku’s voice sounded in her head.

‘Goku! What on Chikyuu are you doing in my head?’

‘I have no idea. Talking to you I guess. Don’t know how though.’

‘Probably something to do with me being an alien."

"Come off it, Chi. You’re still the same person I fell in love with. And this Saiyan thing explains a lot about a lot. Like that area on your back. When I rub it, you pur remember. That must be where your tail goes. And Gohan’s strength. And why I’ve always been able to see into your head like this.’

‘I’ve been able to see into your head for a long time as well. Since.’

‘Since we bit each other remember?’

‘Don’t know what the hell provoked that. It must have been Saiyan instinct. Then why did you bite back?’ Chichi’s hand absently rubbed the bite mark on her neck.

‘I don’t know. In fact I have no idea.’

‘Listen, Chi. I’m real sorry but I have to go now. King Kai wants me to catch this cricket. I’ll talk to you later OK?

‘Ok,’ Chichi said nodding her head even though Goku couldn’t see her. Their connection went blank.

"How am I going to tell Gohan? Finding out you mum is an alien is hard enough without finding out you are," mumbled Chichi.

"He already knows," the Ox King walked in.

"How?" asked Chichi disbelievingly.

"He doesn’t know he’s a Saiyan, but he knows there’s something different about him."

"That poor kid," Chichi mumbled miserably.

"It won’t affect him. He didn’t get any of the Saiyan attitude, just the strength. Apart from that, he’s a spitting image of Goku; mentally at least." (A/N erm even I’m not sure if that’s a good thing?)

"I suppose you’re right. Dad, I’m going to have a sleep, I think I need some rest." Chichi’s father nodded and she climbed into bed.

"Night," she said.

"Goodnight, Chi. Remember, you’ll always be my daughter not matter what race you are." Chichi nodded, smiling. (A/N it’s not nighttime but what else could I say?)

"Dad. What happened to Mum?" Chichi asked suddenly. The Ox King froze and turned around to face his daughter.

"Chichi, I don’t think you’re ready for that just yet. I’ll tell you tomorrow ok?" Chichi nodded again and the Ox King left.

‘What could have happened to her?’ wondered Chichi.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

‘Where the hell is that baka,’ wondered Krillin, searching for Yamcha’s ki.

‘I don’t know, Krillin,’ Chou tzu spoke to him (A/N Chou tzu is telepathic, they’re not bonded yuk! =p).

"He’s probably at his apartment, with some chick he picked up off the streets."

"Nah, I checked his apartment and Tien’s going to his girlfriend’s place."

"Ok then. I’ll go check the local bars, strip clubs and massage lounges."

"Ok then. Catch up soon. How ‘bout we meet up at Capsule Corp. (A/N They’re friends with Dr and Mrs. B. Dr and Mrs. B are Vegeta’s mum and dad but he didn’t like his last name and changed it to Ouji ok? But none of them are related to then expect Veggie? And Vegeta lives next door to Capsule Corp)" Krillin told him. The connection went blank. What could Kami possibly want with Yamcha?

‘If it was me, I’d rather he was as far away as possible," Krillin thought. He remembered the day that Yamcha into their lives.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*Flashback~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Come on, Tien let’s go get that stuff for Chichi," Krillin said, abruptly ending the sparring match that he was losing.

"Na Goku can do it! I mean it is his wife and food!" Krillin rolled his eyes.

"Yeah but she’s having a baby! He wants to be with her, especially considering the baby’s due any day now!" Krillin reasoned.

"Well, when you put it that way, I’d still like to spar but I ‘spose a little trip to town won’t hurt too much." Krillin smiled and said,

"Eer what did she need again?" Krillin asked sheepishly. Tien rolled his eyes and said,

"It’s all ordered, there was too much to remember! Goku sure eats a lot."

"Tell me about it. I remember when we were kids, and Goku used to go to the parties. He’d eat them people hosting it out of house and home!"

"Yeah, anyway, come on," Tien said. Krillin nodded and they blasted into the sky, heading for the city.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"There you are. That’ll be three thousand, six hundred and ninety-four dollars, fifty-two cents," said the checkout clerk. She looked sideways at Tien and Krillin as they payed for the food and walked out of the supermarket. They were just about to blast into the sky, when they heard a woman scream.

"It’s the checkout girl!" yelled Tien. Krillin flew back into the store, Tien hot on his trail. A man with a balaclava and gloves on had a gun to the woman’s head and she was fumbling with the key to the cash register. She handed it to the man and he looked around, pointing the gun at the people in the store.

"If any of you, tell anyone about this, I swear I’ll find out who it was and I’ll come back here and send you into the next dimension!" he yelled. Krillin handed his bags of food to Tien, and walked casually up to the man. The robber spun and looked at him, placing the gun in the middle of his forehead.

"What you gunna do ‘bout it, shorty? Or is it baldy?" he joked. Krillin grinned and looked at him.

"You might wanna come with me, dude," Krillin said calmly.

"Any why would I do that? You’re half my size and about a fifth of my strength!" Krillin grinned again. How wrong was this guy? In a moment, Krillin had the gun in his hand and the figure was on the floor of the supermarket. Krillin placed the gun to the back of his neck (not that he needed it) and said,

"Stand up, give the girl the money. Then take off you balaclava and stand over there by the guy with the baseball cap and all the bags," he indicated to Tien. The guy gulped and handed the money back. He then slid off his balaclava to reveal a head of spiky hair and a scarred face.

"And your name is?" Krillin asked, bending the gun easily. He received a shocked look from the spectators. The man gulped again. This guy could bend guns with his bare hand!

"Yamcha."

"And what business do you have here Yamcha?"

"I-I-I-I-I-I was getting some money for whores," he told Krillin quietly. Krillin felt sick.

"Hmm. Well I’m not going to dob you in, if you promise to change your ways," Krillin told him. Yamcha nodded. Krillin grabbed him by the scruff of the neck and blasted into the sky, Tien following.

"Should we introduce him to the gang?" Krillin asked Tien.

"’Spose it couldn’t hurt. Maybe Vegeta can knock some sense into him," Tien grinned.

"You might be right," Krillin told him, as they headed for Goku’s place; food and Yamcha in hand.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*End Flashback~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Yes. Yamcha had changed his ways, but he’d never lost his sick love for girls. Krillin sighed and continued flying. He landed just outside Firecats Strip Club. Krillin walked up to the door, knocked the guard unconscious and walked in. He began searching for Yamcha’s ki. When he found it wasn’t present, he walked out again. Strip Clubs had never been his thing.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Where be bitch from Buruma-sei," the guard yelled into the harem. Buruma stood, her eyebrows knotting. Oh well. At least he didn’t mention her hair. She walked over to where the guard was standing and put her hands on her hips.

"Be you not bowing to me, whore?" the guard smirked. Buruma was outraged. She had never and would never bow to anyone, she was a princess. And she most certainly was not a whore! Buruma glared at him. She only came up to his chest but she still glared.

"Be we stubborn? Well. I be sure that the King be beating that out of you tonight. He be sending me here to tell you to be getting dressed. Aisle number 357, rack number 87 outfit 13," the guard told her. "You be ready in 20 minutes." The guard then exited, leaving Buruma fuming. She turned to the other girls.

"What does this aisle, rack, outfit thing mean?" she asked angrily. One of the girls spoke up.

"The King chooses what clothes he wishes us to wear when we are in his presence. You outfit is over this way," the girl told her, pointing to the skankiest area of the wardrobe. Buruma dismissed her with a flick of her hand and she walked over to the wardrobe. It took her several minutes to locate rack 87 and several more to find outfit 13. When she picked it up, Buruma nearly threw it away in disgust. It was an outfit the colour of her hair. There were giant blue, knee-high leather boots, a blue g-string with a blue bra joined to it with blue (A/N erm you know those things people drape over their beds that hand from the roof? Mosquito nets? Well it’s that sort of material ok? Like net curtains.) There was a blue teddy and long blue gloves that would come up to her elbows.

"I’m not wearing these slutty clothes! I’m a princess!" she screamed. One of the girls came up to her and explained that if she didn’t wear it, the King would be very mad.

"I don’t care! The King’s no match for me! Do you not remember my display earlier today? Or do I have to remind you," she sneered.

"No your majesty. But, Princess, I advise that you wear it if you do not want your cover blown," the girl told her. Buruma grinned at the usage of her title.

"Oh very well then. But don’t think I’m parading around the palace in it. Get me a dressing gown. NOW!" she yelled. The girl hurried out and Buruma changed into the skanky clothes. The girl came back with the dressing gown and Buruma covered herself as soon as she could. She pulled her spiky hair up into a messy bun (with difficulty) before turning to the other girls and saying,

"If any of you whores say anything to ANYONE about what I am wearing, you will join the guard in the next dimension!" she snapped. The girls all nodded and Buruma walked out of the harem, her boots clunking on the polished floors. She made her way to the room in which she had first met the King. A guard was standing there and when he saw her, he approached her looking disappointed.

‘He thought I was going to walk ‘round in those whorey clothes! What a loser.’ He walked up to her and tried to grab her arm. She yanked it out of his grip and he shrugged and headed down the hall. Buruma followed. Her thoughts turned to Nappa. She wondered where he was. Sitting in some cell most probably. Although it wouldn’t bother him, he was too brain dead to care.

Buruma walked for what seemed like hours but was actually only minutes. The guard stopped suddenly and Buruma looked up to see two giant oak doors. The guard tapped the knocker three times and the doors swung open. He indicated for her to go inside and she walked in. The doors closed behind her. The room was large and circular, like most rooms in the palace. There was a giant four-poster bed in the middle of the room, and various objects, drawers and furniture around the room. Buruma noticed a door to the left. She heard a shower running and assumed the King was in there. She sat down on the bed and waited. Only Kami knew what would happen that night.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Oh, oh YEAH!" screamed Rachel, as she bucked her hips beneath Yamcha. Rachel sighed as she reached her orgasm and Yamcha withdrew. She whimpered at the loss of him inside her and snuggled up to his side. Yamcha grinned and put his arm around the girl. She really was a good fuck. The night had been filled with multiple orgasms and each trying to please the other (although in Yamcha’s case he usually let Rachel do all the work). Yamcha looked down at the sleeping girl on his chest. She would be exhausted for another few hours yet. He climbed out of bed and pulled on some clothes. He then walked out the door, leaving Rachel sleeping. She was done for. Time to find another chick to screw.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

 

"Kami," Gohan said, "where’s my daddy?"

"He’s training with Vegeta at a King’s house," Kami told the child.

"Wow! My daddy’s at a King’s place?" Gohan was amazed. Kami smiled and said,

"Yes he is. Your daddy is a very powerful man, Gohan. You could be just like him if you want."

"How?" Gohan asked, wide-eyed.

"All you have to do is train really hard. You could even be more powerful than him if I am not mistaken."

"Oh no! I could never be more powerful than Dad! He’s way strong!" Kami smiled.

"Come, child. Why don’t you train with Yajarobe for a while."

"OK," said Gohan. He walked over to Yajarobe and pulled his food away from him.

"I’ll give it back if you fight me!" he told Yajarobe. Yajarobe grumbled before agreeing and in a moment the two were sparring, Gohan however, was winning by miles.

"You promise us great things, demi-saiyan. I only hope you can live up to these expectations."

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Next Chapter: Vegeta arrives back on Chikyuu to find our favourite villain (Yamcha) and kick the shit out of him, Goku catches Gregory and begins to learn Kaoken (is that how you spell it? I don’t know), the King of Ryaanara advances (stupidly) on Buruma, Mr. Popo locates this girl Kami sent him to retrieve, Tien, Krillin and Chou tzu bring back Yamcha, Chichi finds out what happened to her mother and Gohan gets training with the other Z Fighters.

Author’s Note: So what you think? I’m gunna take a break from writing. This took me ages to get right and I’m sure that the other chapters are better. I have a bad case of writer’s block and am going to stop writing for a week sorry! I have plenty of ideas but every time I try to write them down, the words disappear or they just don’t sound right. And from now on, I’m going to write the chapters in blocks of 5 e.g 1 thru 5 then have a weeks rest, 6 thru 10 have a weeks rest etc. I’m sorry but these last two chapters my writing has been deteriorating! It’s for the good of you guys (the fans). And my friend may possibly be getting me a computer (that way my parents have no excuse). I hope to have the next chapter up by the 25th (it’s the 16th today). And does anyone know what happened to Chichi’s mother (except me) I’m making it up but can you guess? Think Goku and Gohan. I’ll say no more. Anyone who guesses will be added to my update list, who get the next chapter sent to their inbox and frequent emails from me asking for HELP! So guys, R&R have fun! Sorry about the delay J Oh and I still don’t know what I’m doing with Yamcha, HELP! And I want ideas about Super Human as well! They’s look just like they do Super Saiyan.

Kaibun


Table of Contents
Chapter 5
Chapter 7