Disclaimer: I do not own DragonballZ and without a doubt, I never will. I am merely a fan who wishes to let her crazy mind loose in the land of fan fiction.

Quick Note: A HUGE HUGE HUGE HUGE HUGE HUGE HUGE HUGE HUGE HUGE THANKYOU to Viny88 for the idea of what to do on Ryaanara. She’s the ONLY one who gave me any ideas for what I should do with Buruma and Nappa *hint hint * you have no idea how much this idea helped me =) NOTE this chapter also focuses on Yamcha and his evil deeds, Goku and Vegeta and the rest of the Z Fighters. Oh, and don’t expect me to let you find out about Chichi’s secret yet unless this becomes an extremely long chapter and I just HAVE to put it in, or of it’s extremely short and I get stuck. I guess only time will tell! Like always, R&R!

 

Chapter 5: I’m A What?

 

"Hey, babe. How ‘bout you and me take a ride out of here and back to my apartment?"

"Yamcha, how many times to I have to tell you; I have a fiance?" The busty blonde replied to Yamcha, flicking her long locks back over her shoulder.

"Oh, come on, Rachel; you know you want to!" Yamcha pleaded. The blonde grinned at him and bit her lip playfully.

"Pleease, Rachel, come on. That guy’s no good for a screw and you know it!"

"Well, when you put it that way, I suppose a one-night-stand can’t hurt. Come on, let’s get out of here sexy." Yamcha smirked. He had that effect on women. He put his hand around her tiny waist and she placed her hand on his shoulder. They were just outside the bar and Rachel leaned up and kissed Yamcha on the lips. The grin that was plastered over his face was wiped off faster than the speed of sound as he watched Lisa stride up to him, her long brunette hair flowing angrily behind her.

‘Damn she’s sexy,’ thought Yamcha.

"You asshole! You total asshole! Vegeta told me that you were cheating on me; don’t know why he cares; but I didn’’t want to believe him. Obviously he was right. I can’t believe you! Three times! Three times you’ve been unfaithful! You know what, Yamcha? It’s over. You and me. We’re through!" she yelled angrily as her eyes danced. Yamcha shrugged and pushed her out of the way.

"If you don’t mind you whore, I’ve got a friend here and we need to satify each other so call me when you’re home. Then maybe we can have some fun. I’ll save some strength for you, I promise." The blonde in Yamcha’s arms giggled and wrapped his hair around her finger, slowly sliding her tongue across his cheek.

"You make me sick, Yamcha, you know that?" Lisa screamed angrily, before stomping off to her car and driving out with a screech of tires. Yamcha shrugged it off and picked the girl in his arms up, kissing her playfully. She giggled again and he lowered her into his car. He then went to the driver’s seat and turned on the ignition. He leaned over to Rachel and stuck his tongue down her throat before saying,

"Let’s get naughty, babe," and driving off.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Tien watched as Yajarobe sent Chou tzu flying off the lookout. Chou tzu flailed his arms for a moment before realizing he could fly and turned red.

"Never try and take a fat man from his food," Krillin mumbled.

"Yeah. If only Yajarobe was like that when he fought, man, he’d be unstoppable!" Tien replied.

"Na, he prefers to dedicate his life to become the fattest man in the Northern Hemisphere!" Krillin joked and they both laughed. Chou tzu flew over and landed on the lookout next to Kami, who was deep in conversation with Mr. Popo.

"Wassup, Kami," Chou tzu asked. The old, green, namek smiled and beckoned the other warriors over to him.

"It seems you have all gone as far as you can under my guidance so as a result you will be able to hold on! Where’s Yamcha?" the namek looked puzzled.

"Erm, good question. Last time I saw him was after you bandaged him up He blasted back to the city mumbling something about spending his last days wisely," Tien told them.

"Well I refuse to tell you about your reward until Yamcha is brought back here!" Kami told them strictly.

"Oh come on, Kami! Why do we need Yamcha anyway? He’s better at looking up girls’ skirts than fighting anyway!" Krillin said, stating the extremely obvious.

"I don’t care. Bring him to me or you five don’t get your reward!" Mumbling angrily, the three warriors; Yajarobe was staying behind of course and so was Gohan (duh); blasted into the air before plummeting downwards then splitting to find Yamcha.

"Why do you so desire Yamcha to be here?" Asked Mr. Popo in his deep voice.

"Well, I have something in store for Mr. Yamcha, Mr. Popo, would you please bring me any good-looking female that is willing to come with you?" Kami asked. Mr. Popo nodded, looking extremely confused. He then called his magic carpet, climbed on and disappeared. Gohan looked quizzically at Kami, looking just like his dad.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Got-to-catch-Bubbles," Goku panted as he ran with his arms outstretched. The monkey skittered this way and that, successfully avoiding Goku. The tall human leaned over and jumped, his hands clutching around the creature’s legs. A look of shock crossed the monkey’s face before he started making desperate noises. Goku’s well-known, foolish grin spread across his face as he lifted up the monkey singing,

"I catch monkey, I catch monkey!" Vegeta shook his head in disbelief. Goku really was brain dead!

"Well done, Goku," came King Kai’s voice as the fat man came out of his dome-like house. He took the monkey from Goku. "I see you have caught Bubbles! I trust that the gravity doesn’t bother you anymore?"

"Nah! Not at all! It’s just like being back on Chikyuu!" Goku beamed.

"Very well, Goku. You may go inside; the food’s on the table." At the mention of food, Goku’s grin grew even wider. "Vegeta, it’s time for you to try catch Bubbles. Off you go then, Bubbles," King Kai said letting the brown monkey loose. Vegeta looked over towards the monkey, and then pulled off his boots, wristbands, and under top. They landed on the ground with a huge thump and Vegeta wiggled his fingers and toes grinning madly.

"What? You had weighted clothing on? Wow, Vegeta, I’m impressed! But keep it on. That way the training will have more of an impact on you," King Kai said, not being able to hide the admiration in his voice. Vegeta grumbled, but pulled the weighted clothing back on. He then looked over to the monkey and smirked. That monkey had no chance. He jumped up and ran at the startled primate. Vegeta was subconsciously keeping his arms at his sides, for fear of looking as ridiculous as Goku. The monkey made some ooh and aah noises before he seemed to find another gear and left Vegeta far behind. Stopping for a moment, Vegeta looked over his shoulder. He’d noticed before that the planet wasn’t that big and now realised that this could aid him in his task of catching Bubbles. He stood and waited for a while, watching from behind a tree. Then the monkey came into sight. He was about ten feet away. Vegeta held his breath and as the monkey sped past, he jumped out and tried to grab him. He would have succeeded had it not been that at that very moment, Goku called out to him.

"Oy! Veggie, come here. King Kai wants to tell us something!" Vegeta looked up and instead of grabbing Bubbles, he grabbed the trunk of a tree and a giant bump appeared on his forehead.

"KAKAROT YOU BLOODY IDIOT," he roared at the other human.

"Sorry, Vegeta! But King Kai says it was important!" Goku reasoned.

"Whatever, baka," mumbled Vegeta, rubbing the lump on his head. He then stood and walked over to where King Kai was concentrating and Goku was stuffing his face.

"What do you want now, Kai? I almost had that bloody monkey!" Vegeta’s voice was angry. King Kai said nothing, but knitted his brow and closed his eyes.

"KAI!"

"Shut up, Vegeta. I’m concentrating. It seems our alien friends have veered off-course," King Kai said worriedly.

"What do you mean? They’re not coming?" Vegeta roared.

"Ettle E-eta! E ust eans at ey’re oming ater," Goku told him, his mouth full of food.

"Kakarot, mind your own business and wait till you’ve finished your finished your mouthful! He then turned to King Kai.

"So how much extra time will this give us?" asked Vegeta curiously.

"3 maybe 4 days. It depends how long they stay on Ryaanara."

"Well we best get training then," said Vegeta walking off to go and catch Bubbles.

I’m not going to tell Vegeta this, Goku. But he has no hope. You’re Chikyuu’s only chance of survival. Vegeta doesn’t stand a chance against the power levels of the Saiyans. You have to train hard, Goku; you’re our only hope," King Kai told him solemnly.

"But then why did you bring Vegeta here?" Goku asked quizzically.

"Because Vegeta would have asked why he wasn’t coming and I don’t really feel like answering to him."

"Ok then. I’ll try my best." Goku told him. King Kai nodded.

"Now, Goku. I want you to take this hammer, and GREGORY!" King Kai called, handing Goku a mallet. A small little cricket came buzzing over.

"Goku, I want you to hit Gregory on the head with it. Don’t worry," he added as a look of shock crossed Goku’s face, "it won’t hurt him because he has special blood. This task is just another speed builder. I won’t get Vegeta to do it; there’s no need. So away you go!" King Kai told him happily, thumping him on the back. Goku ran off after the cricket, mallet raised in the air.

And all the while, Vegeta had been listening from behind the building. His slid, wide-eyed down the wall of the building his body numb with shock. He looked at the monkey in his hands. He had caught it quicker than Goku. Didn’t he at least deserve a chance? A sudden anger coursed through Vegeta’s blood, making him throw the monkey away and power up. If there was one thing he couldn’t stand; it was someone hurting his ego. His pride was one thing that had remained mostly intact for as long as he could remember; and he couldn’t stand having it abused by this catfish. Vegeta looked down off the planet to the end of snake way. If he wasn’t wanted here, then he’d go back to the other dimension, and find someone he could knock the shit out of.

‘Yamcha,’ he thought, a smile creeping across his face despite his anger. Without another word, Vegeta blasted downwards and then went horizontal as he sped along snake way. Yamcha had better feel lucky.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Who be these aliens?" asked the tall crustacean. A crown was visible on his head and a long royal blue cape was draped across his shoulders.

‘Fellow royalty,’ thought Buruma, smirking.

"I ask again, who be you aliens?"

"We are from the planet Buruma-sei. We were on our way to a planet by the name of Chikyuu when we accidentally crash landed here on Ryaanara," Buruma lied smoothly. She flicked a little button on her scouter and got a power reading on the king.

‘Pitiful,’ she thought. The creature appeared to be taking a power level reading of her and Nappa because he smirked and laughed for no apparent reason.

‘Lucky Nappa and I can hide our power,’ thought Buruma. When subdued as it was; her ki was only about a thousand and Nappa’s even less.

"Well. Allow me to be introducing myself. I be King Aritacumorius or King Arita. Seen as you two be having such a pitiful ki level, I doubt you be useful in the ring. Therefore, the tall one Nurrupa did you be saying his name be? Will be a prisoner and may possibly be making it to the fighting ring if I be getting stuck for fighters. As for you, my little minx," the King descended down the stairs his long cape flowing behind him. He lifted his hand and brushed the side of her cheek with his fingers. Buruma flinched, feeling slightly disgusted by the creature’s antics.

"You be scared? Well then. Perhaps I should be taking on a less frightening appearance." Buruma nearly snorted. Frightened? Her? Of him? She had seen uglier things in her school books! She was merely disgusted that he thought he ever had a chance with her. Buruma looked around and saw that the Palace Guards were having a hard time controlling Nappa. She looked over at him, telling him to let it be for a while, then he slumped and let himself be led away by the guards. Buruma turned back to the King, only to see a young male standing there. About her age, with dark features and Saiyan armour.

"What the fuck?" she asked disbelievingly.

"You be liking?" he asked. "I be a shape-shifter. I be deciding to be take on the appearance of one of your people so be not be so frightened of me," the King told her. He walked up to her and pressed himself against her armour, hard. Buruma smirked. Toying with people’s emotions was something she enjoyed. Right now, a helpless young woman seemed to be what this guy thought she was. Oh well. If that was what he thought, she was happy to play along for a while. Swallowing her pride for a greater cause (her own amusement), Buruma sank to the ground and began to pretend crying. The king smiled and lifted her up. He pulled her close to him and said,

" You be meeting me tonight, in my chambers. I be having one of the guards take you to the harem until then. And if any of the guards be trying to come onto you, just be making sure you be saving some strength for me?" the King told her before trying to kiss her. She jerked her head sideways, narrowly missing the kiss.

"This be not going to work. I trust by tonight you be more willing?" the King smiled, before turning and signalling to one of the guards. The tall crustacean picked her up off the ground and beckoned her to follow him. She pretended to whimper the whole way down the hall until the guard unlocked a door and threw her inside. She landed face down on the floor and picked herself up cursing the king. But she knew it would all be worth it in the end. She stood and looked around. The room was circular with a whole lot of beds in the middle of it. Around the sides was a giant wardrobe, which was lined with skanky clothes. She felt sick and went and sat it in the corner, thinking vaguely of finding a sparring partner in the harem. A woman walked up to Buruma and sat down next to her. Buruma immediately stood, the thought of being that close to a whore sickening her.

"Hello. I’m Jaranis. Are you a new pleasure slave?" the woman asked. She had an extremely thin figure with long brown hair that was ruffled and unbrushed. Her clothes were slutty and revealing. Buruma looked in disgust. The woman stood up, accidentally brushing her hand across Buruma’s leg.

"Don’t touch me, whore! I’m a princess not some common slut! My armour is dirty enough without you touching it,’ she spat at the woman.

"Princess? What the hell are you doing in the harem?"

"That’s none of your bloody business. I’m not here on a pleasure trip. Now if you ever put your slutty skin near mine again I’ll blast you into the next dimension so fast you won’t know what sort of ki blast I used!" The woman’s eyes filled with tears and she began crying. Buruma dismissed her and walked off. Pathetic woman. Crying. How weak was that? Buruma walked to the centre of the room and sat down on the floor. The girls and woman all around her were watching her fearfully. She sat down and crossed her arms and legs, then began to meditate. She was just entering a deep trance when the harem doors banged open. Buruma’s tail (which until now she had successfully been able to hide; she didn’t need anyone knowing how powerful she was) flew out from around her waist and lashed back and forth angrily. The other females backed away upon seeing the tail. A guard entered the door. The tall lobster-ish creature looked like he had had a few drinks and was coming in search of a good screw.

"Jaranis!" he hollered, clumsily staggering forward. The woman that had been talking to Buruma before made a whimpering noise and pressed up against the wall.

"Yeah you be knowing what’s coming don’t you baby," he told her. The guard slid his hand down the girl’s top and grabbed her breasts, which he began massaging.

"Oh please! Get a bloody room," Buruma yelled feeling nauseous. The guard turned to her and said,

"Ooh looks like we be having some new meat! Would you be liking some of this too baby?" the drunken guard asked her. Buruma smirked cruelly and said,

"You couldn’t touch me if you were sober." The guard was furious and she knew why. He had an ego. And she had just shattered it.

"You be wanting to back that up you blue-haired skank?" he asked her dumbly. If there was one thing Buruma couldn’t stand, it was mention of her abnormality. She felt anger coursing through her and she powered up, a blue aura appearing around her. The guard looked at her and smiled, obviously too drunk to care.

"NEVER, EVER, EVER MENTION, MY ABNORMALITY!" she screamed emphasising each syllable of abnormality. Without a second thought as to blowing her cover, Buruma summoned her ki and a small ki ball appeared in her palm. She smirked and then concentrated on lifting the ki out of her hand which she did successfully. Then, slowly she lifted her middle and index finger, before pointing them at the guard. The ball of ki shot at him faster than the speed of light. In a minute, the guard lay dead, a gaping hole in his chest. Buruma grinned and turned to the girls in the room who were all backed up against the wall.

"If any of you tell anyone about this and I mean ANYONE, I will make sure you die slowly, painfully and shamefully," she told them.

"Excuse me," a brave girl spoke up. "But what are you?" Buruma turned to her, her eyes flashing menacingly.

"I am a Saiyan Princess. I am the strongest Saiyan in a millennia and the supposed legendary. Don’t fuck with me," she told them, not being able to turn down the chance to boast about her heritage. The others nodded their heads and slowly, they all turned back to what they were doing before the guard had entered. Jarasina walked over to Buruma.

"Thankyou," she told her.

"I didn’t do it for you, bitch. I would have quite easily let him fuck you, he just annoyed me." The woman nodded tearfully, before walking away to go and do something. Buruma sat down next to the body of the guard, bored. She summoned a ki ball in her fingers and then shot a continuous beam of ki at the corpse, making it disintegrate. The smell of burning flesh wafter through the air and Buruma smiled. Nothing like a good kill to rid one of their anger.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Chichi, honey. This may come as a bit of a shock to you but this is important," the Ox King told her.

"I’m listening," said Chichi, thoroughly puzzled by her father. "Is it something to do with Goku or Gohan?" she asked suddenly, anxiety creeping into her voice.

"No, Chichi honey. It’s something to do with you."

"Oh. Continue."

"Well see. I’m not your real father."

"WHAT? AM I ADOPTED? WHY DIDN’T YOU."

"No you’re not adopted. In fact I have no idea who your real parents are. Because you aren’t human, Chi," the Ox King said matter-of-factly.

"NOT HUMAN? YOU MEAN I’M AN ALIEN? AM I LIKE A SHAPE-SHIFTER?"

"Yes in a way you are an alien but no, you’re not a shape shifter. See let’s hang on. I’ll start from the beginning. When your mother and I were younger, just married, we lived on a farm. Well one day we were out farming and this space pod came crashing into the corn fields. Naturally, your mother and I were curious so we went over to have a look. In the middle of the field was a crater the size of a house and in the crater there was a pod. We both went down to have a look and in the pod was a baby. It looked human. So we opened the door and picked it-you out. We were shocked to see that there was a tail growing from your back. A tail. We took you home to look after, not fazed at all by the tail and fed you. Boy did you eat a lot. Enough to feed a fully-grown man. Well I must say. You were certainly feisty. You screamed and wailed and you were incredibly strong, we he had to drug you. So naturally, your mother and I were curious about what race you came from. We looked into every resource available and finally discovered that you were a Saiyan."

"SAIYAN? AREN’T THEY THE ALIENS THAT ARE COMING TO CHIKYUU?" Chichi was screaming. The Ox King lowered his head and nodded. Chichi sat back down on the bed, shock over-taking her.

"So-so-so why aren’t I really strong and evil now?" Chichi asked quietly.

"Well something happened. You looked at the full moon and changed into this giant monkey that we later found out was called Oozaru. It happens to every Saiyan upon sight of the full moon. Well anyway when you were in this Oozaru form you went on a rampage and fell down a cliff. You must have hit your head really hard because when you changed back you were quiet, docile and all your strength seemed to have vanished. We had you tail surgically removed later on." The Ox King finished.

"Oh. Is that why Gohan’s so strong? ‘Cause of his heritage? My heritage?" The Ox King nodded.

"That reassurance you felt before, that you couldn’t explain? That was your Saiyan instincts."

"So. I’m an alien. Dad I think I need some time alone." Her father nodded and exited the room leaving Chichi sitting on her bed.

"Oh Dad!" Chichi cried out just before he left. Her father turned around. "What’s my Saiyan name?" The Ox King looked at her and said,

"Carripa. Your Saiyan name is Carripa."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Next Chapter: Vegeta gets his A into G and gets training while trying to deal with rejection, Goku starts training hard under the watchful eye of King Kai, Yamcha’s scored himself a screw, Kami seems to have a plan (even I don’t know what it is yet) involving Yamcha, Tien, Krillin and Chou tzu are searching for their perverted colleague and Buruma and Nappa appear (emphasis on appear) to have their hands fill with the natives of Ryaanara and Chichi is trying to deal with finding out she is an alien. What will happen? Only time will tell.


Table of Contents
Chapter 4
Chapter 6