QUICK NOTE: I only got about three reviews on the last chapter so more would be really appreciated, it gives me like the urge to keep writing!

 

Chapter 2: Gone

 

"Come on, Chichi, please!" Goku wined.

"NO Goku! Gohan has studying to do. I will not let him out to go and fight bloody aliens!" Chichi yelled back at her husband.

"Why not, Chi? Come on. He loves fighting, just like I do!"

" I will not have my little baby boy hurt!"

"He won’t get hurt! I’ll be there to protect him and so will Vegeta and Picollo and Yamcha and Tien and Chou tzu (A/N eeer how do you spell his name? :S) and Krillin. Not to mention that he’s stronger than most of those guys!"

Chichi sighed. She really wanted Gohan to stay home but like Goku said. What harm could befall him while he was under the care of the strongest fighters on Chikyuu?

"I swear, Goku if anything happens to him or you for that matter I will kill the one responsible with my bare hands!"

"Thanks, Chi! I knew you’d come through!" Goku said happily. He leaned over and gave her a quick kiss on the cheek then blasted off into the air to go find Vegeta to spar with.

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

Vegeta was currently in the middle of a desert, training unrelentingly. If Kakarot thought he was going to let him deal with these alien guys on his own, then he had another thing coming! Vegeta threw a left hook at his imaginary opponent before throwing a massive ki blast towards the empty space. Before it had time to go anywhere Vegeta was in front of it, intending to dispose of it with another ki ball. That is, until he felt Kakarot heading towards him. He looked to the sky and then realised, cold with dread that the ki blast was still heading for him.

"Oh shit," said Vegeta quietly.

"Oy! Yo, Veggie, wake up man!" Vegeta looked up to see Goku looking at him worriedly.

"How many bloody times to I have to fricking tell you, Kakarot? My name is

VEGETA! Not Veggie or Veg or anything baka yaro like that!"

"Sorry man. Anyway, that was some pretty mean attack! You’ve been out cold for a couple of hours!"

"Really?" Vegeta asked, suddenly interested. If he could form a ki attack that powerful then maybe all the training was worth it after all.

"Yeah. Really," Goku replied.

"Hun. Well then, Kakarot. How about we see how well this attack works on others. I’m not beat up that bad." Vegeta smirked at the taller man.

"Yeah! Great. That was why I came looking for you in the first place; to spar. Oh and I have some good news."


"What is it, Kakarot? They’ve finally decided the supermarket can be you all-you-can-eat-for-free buffet?" Vegeta rolled his eyes, his words heavy with sarcasm.

"No, it’s not that. It’s that Chi decided to let Gohan fight! Isn’t that great?"

" You know, Kakarot, I couldn’t care less wether that baka yaro brat of yours was fighting or not! I’ll dispose of these aliens on my own. I don’t need the help of you or your weakling brat!" Vegeta yelled, anger surging through him. He didn’t know what had brought on this sudden anger attack.

‘Perhaps it has something to do with the fact that you know Goku is stronger than you are’ sniggered the annoying voice.

‘King Kai!’ Vegeta mentally roared at him.

‘Yes ‘tis I, the one and only King Kai! Oh look, Veggie-head. I’m a poet and I didn’t know it *snigger snigger *’

‘My name is not Veggie-head! I am Vegeta not some dim-witted baka like Kakarot! Now is there anything in particular you want to tell me?’

‘No, just that Goku is stronger than you, so get training!’

‘Get out of my fucken head asshole!’ Vegeta yelled, just about as pissed as he could be.

‘Oh, very well then. Talk later. VEGGIE-HEAD!’

Vegeta sighed angrily before turning back to Goku who, he saw, was in a fit of laughter.

"WHAT NOW, KAKAROT!" Vegeta roared, his little bit of self control that was remaining, giving way as Goku desperately tried to breathe.

"Y-y-y-y-you and K-k-king K-k-k-kai!’ he roared managed to get out before again sinking into uncontrollable laughter again.

"YOU MEAN YOU COULD HEAR THAT, KAKAROT!" Vegeta was beyond pissed by now. He was infuriated. He flew at Kakarot and rammed him into the side of the nearest rock. He lifted his right hand and formed a ki blast. Goku was still paralysed with laughter. Vegeta shot five small ki rings at Kakarot. Each one secured itself around either his wrists, ankles or neck, leaving Kakarot looking like the pathetic dim-witted human he was. Vegeta knew Goku could easily break the ki rings, but right now, the laughter that was escaping him was too much.

"I’ll see you later asshole. When you have regained your self control and are ready to spar, I’ll be over at my place, And remember, the fate of this mudball depends on you (A/N yes, Vegeta still calls it a mudball even though he has lived nowhere else his whole life) so you’d better get sorted," Vegeta told Goku, who still resembled an agitated monkey. Vegeta shook his head angrily and blasted off into the distance leaving Goku on his own to get his priorities straight.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

"Princess Buruma, Princess Buruma, WAKE UP!" Nappa’s voice sounded annoyed.

"What is it now, Nappa?" the princess asked agitatedly.

"Princess I have just received word from Bardock of all idiots,"

Buruma smirked. It was pretty stupid of Nappa to call someone an idiot.

"What has the Squad Commander informed you of?

"That Buruma-sei well cease to exist within the next 48 hours," Nappa said casually.

‘He obviously doesn’t know that Bardock can see the future,’ Buruma thought.

"What makes him say this, Nappa?" Princess Buruma was much more worried about this than Nappa and it obviously showed in her voice.

"Nothing to fear, Milady. Bardock seems to think he saw this in a vision. I always knew that third-class idiot was loose upstairs."

The colour drained from Princess Buruma’s olive skin. If Bardock saw this in a vision, then it was undoubtedly true. Not many people knew, apart from Bardock’s purging squad and the most highly ranked royal guards, the council and the royal family, that Bardock was no longer Squad Commander. He was now the royal seer. While on a purging mission, Bardock had been given the ability to see the future.

"N-n-nappa, we have to turn back and we have to hurry about it!" she yelled into her scouter.

"Don’t worry, Milady. It’s just Bardock living up to his screwed-in-the-head reputation."

"No, Nappa. Bardock is a seer. He can tell the future we have to get back!"

They had decided against telling Nappa about Bardock’s ability, even though he was the Princesses’ body guard. He was probably to thick to believe it and if he wasn’t, well then he’d have told everyone.

"A seer, Milady? Are you sure?"

"Yes, Nappa I’m sure. Are you doubting your Princess? You know, Nappa I could send you into the next dimension quicker than you could say ‘Milady’!"

"Very well then, Milady." Nappa knew that the Princess was not one to make idol threats. She was a destroyer of millions, and one measly saiyan would not make any difference to her.

Buruma began fiddling with the buttons on the keypad in her pod. She had just redirected her pod to Buruma-sei when she felt it. A searing pain inside her. A sickening feeling of loss and destruction. She heard the yells of millions of saiyans as their lives were taken from them. A sudden emptiness appeared inside her and she heard a maniacal laughter.

‘Freiza’ she thought.

‘You betrayed us. I always knew my mother (A/N in this fic, Buruma-sei is named and ruled by woman not men, hence the name Buruma-sei?) was stupid for ever signing anything with you! You betrayed us you killed our people. MY PEOPLE!!’

"YOU WILL PAY!" she screamed.

"Milady, Milady, what is wrong?" Nappa’s voice was worried.

"They’re gone, Nappa," Buruma spoke, her voice emotionless.

"Who’s gone, Milady?" Nappa asked.


"Are you telling me you cannot feel it, Nappa?" she asked disbelievingly.

"No, Milady, I cannot feel anything," Nappa replied honestly.

"Buruma-sei. The saiyans. My mother. They’re all gone. Freiza destroyed them."

"Come off it, Milady. I mean seriously. Freiza? We are at peace with him. He wouldn’t."
"He just did Nappa, he just did," she replied with no emotion in her voice except anger.

"Oh, kuso" said Nappa.

‘I will get you, Freiza. As long as I live I swear on the memory of my planet and people, we will be avenged. You will die, Freiza. I shall make sure of it.’

"NAPPA! OH SHIT, NAPPA!" Buruma yelled.

"W-w-what is it Milady?" Nappa asked, his voice quivering.

"Oh Nappa, you’re pathetic! You don’t deserve the name saiyan! You’re blubbering, how pathetic! Don’t you remember the laws or the words of Buruma-sei. Kill or be killed, the main law. Become stronger. And the three main words. Honour, Pride, Revenge. We will have Revenge, Nappa! Also, do you remember why we were travelling to Chikyuu in the first place? To get the Dragonballs. We will travel to Chikyuu, and wish our planet and people back, using the Dragonballs. Then I will defeat Freiza, as the super saiyan I was destined to become!"

"Yes, Milady. You have a good point."

"Good. Then let’s continue to Chikyuu," the princess said. No matter how hard she tried though, she still felt this empty place inside her.

Buruma-sei’

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Next Chapter: Nappa and Buruma are coming ever closer, and the Z Warriors and Vegeta get intense training from Kami and Mr. Popo.

Japanese in this Chapter:

Kuso-shit

Baka-idiot

Baka yaro-foolish


Table of Contents
Chapter 1
Chapter 3