Disclaimer: I do not own DBZ or any of its characters, wish I did, but I don’t

 

Meant to Be
By: Blue Siren

 

Prologue

 

"This is a very suspicious turn of events; Zarbon-chan"- His Lord spoke stroking his long braid in a manner that suggested things to come later on, he hated his filthy hands on him, but had grown used to them over the years, being his favorite bed warmer.

"Why do you say that?, Freeza sama," - he asked very disinterested, but knowing how he liked conversational inquisitions, aside from King Cold, he, Zarbon was the being that knew him most.

"Why would the monkey King want his brat to mate at such young age, why, he is just a todd," - he chuckled drinking from the glass he had been swirling around.

"I do not know, those monkeys aren’t really a topic I like to think about my Lord"

"Oh, Zarbon-chan, your jealously flatters me", he took his braid in his hands squeezing it and pulling it painfully

"I think is time Vegeta- chan returned to us don’t you think?, after all, he is all grown up now and I must say very delectable"- the monster sighted-" how did a monkey grew up to be so beautiful is beyond me, but since he is, let’s make sure I don’t have to share him. Don’t you think Zarbon- chan?."

"Yes my Lord", - this was going to work on his favor, if lord Freeza brought the Saiyan no Ouji to be his whore, the Lord of terror would leave him be, at least until he got tired of the monkey.

"Zarbon", -Freeza snapped- "send Dodoria to planet Asckar with the purging squad, and make sure he does not come back" - His eyes turned to him with a malicious lusty look to them- "we have to make sure our little monkey has a post to come to".

Yes Lord Freeza, shall I set course to Vegitasei?

Yes, by the time we reach planet, Dodoria should have been taken care of.

 

Chapter One: Destinies

 

This time he has gone far enough, not only did he interrupt his training with Kakarotto but he also brought that stupid woman to the palace to further his rage. His father liked enraging him so, always looking for ways to annoy him, now having found the one elite woman he did not want to mate with, he had bent every rule of Saiyajin law and tradition and made her his fiancé, the future Queen to Vegetasei. He had a handful of elite warriors in mind, this one not being one of them; not only was she weak but she was also intent in her "learning" of things rather than combat, making her not only weak but stupid as well, a woman needn’t have any knowledge other than to battle and to please her chosen mate. He being the crown prince was not allowed to chose his own mate much to his disappointment but the strongest amongst the female Elites battled over the privilege of becoming his mate and to birth the next heir to the throne. There had been no such competition amongst the warriors, his father had chosen that bitch saying that her brains and his strength would spawn an heir to be reckon with, robbing him of the right to wed the strongest. The fact that he had never seen her either also told him that his father had another surprise for him, the bitch was most likely ugly, that was the only explanation on why she was more interested about technology than in fighting or social events. He hated them both; he wanted nothing more than to see the Saiyajin no Ou’s blood running down his hands and hers as well.

Now walking to the throne room with Kakarotto in tow he smirked at the thought of that.

"Well at least he didn’t choose an alien woman for you"-Kakarotto offered to lighten the mood.

"Shut the fuck up Kakarotto,I didn’t bring you along to make stupid remarks".-He said snapping out of his murder fantasies

"I just wanted to take your mind of things to come" -the third class answered

"I need my mind where it is, Have you ever seen this bitch?" Kakarotto could be the most annoying Saiyan he had ever met, but he was the closest thing to a friend he had, being the only one who could even come close to his own strength dimming him worthy of his closeness to the heir, regardless of his lesser blood.

"Come now Vegeta I’m nothing but a third class son of a nobody how can you ask if I know an elite woman?" -He said with no resentment or sarcasm in his voice, he was so naïve that he could not fathom those feelings, but his strength made up for his wit.

"You know me you fool!" The prince was loosing his short patience with the taller warrior, but it was all good he would soon take it out on his sire and his whore.

Standing in front of the throne room, he turned to his loyal vassal and asked:

"Are you ready for the show of your life Kakarotto?" A curt nod was all he got from the other warrior, and at this he pushed the doors open not bothering to knock.

********

"Have you ever seen the Prince my lady?" Asked the soon to be royal slave to her mistress, a look of real curiosity in her blue sparkling eyes

"Only once in a banquet that was offered to all the Elites after the king signed the treaty with Lord Freeza". -The tall Saiyajin woman answered-"He is beautiful but arrogant and conceited as well as impossibly short, why he may be an inch taller than you at best".

"But you are tall to even Saiyan standards"-The slave with the gleaming eyes and azure hair countered

"True, that is why it has been so hard to be chosen as anyone’s mate, my race unfortunately cares about nothing but power, and a taller than themselves mate would be considered an insult to their pride"- The woman sighted

"But yet you were chosen to be the next Queen," the slave said, stretching her long creamy legs from under her, standing from the big cushion she had been seating on as she put the red lacquer to her mistress' toes. She had been captured and brought to Vegitasei as a harem girl after the purge that resulted in the annihilation of her world, and this woman had saved her from that, telling her father, the one that brought her to be sold as a whore, that she would keep her as her own personal slave. Slave; that word had brought rage and fear every time she heard it in those first days, having seen first hand what the Saiyans were capable of. She had witnessed the death of her parents, her boyfriend Yamucha, her childhood friend Krillin and everybody else on Chikyuu, being with a hand full of others the only survivors of the once great and beautiful planet. She had been very lucky to have found her way to this house, the woman in front of her was kind and a friend to her, allowing her the commodities and liberties of a freeman, they had become inseparable almost from the start, having so much in common.

"Bulma!" -Her mistress called –"Are you all right?" Seeing her only friend in a world of cruel titans she walked towards her saying absently:

"I-I’m ok I was just remembering home" -she looked into the black sad eyes that were staring at her

"Sorry to wake you from your dream, but I have to get dress for the audience with the King. How is this dress?" -She smiled at her partner in crime, Bulma, had taught her many things' amongst them' the ability to look beautiful wrapped in silks and satins and wearing make up such as the one she now wore on her toes. She also taught her that there was more to life than strength and fighting, something she had never liked to begin with, but was faced with all the days of her life. Now having Bulma teaching her the concepts of science and chemistry as well as electronics, she had found her passion and a new friend.

"Gorgeous, let’s go knock the Saiyajin no Ouji’s socks off!" - She said helping her mistress with the garment

"I hope you’re right, I hope you’re right".

***********

As he entered in the room he could see his father’s poorly hidden hate and contempt toward his son evident in his dark stare, which brought him a new sense of self assurance that he was doing the right thing by killing him. He’ll be dammed if he was made to marry a weak woman or one chosen by him for that matter, regardless of her strength, he had brought Kakarotto to witness his assention to the throne this day. He got confronted by his father standing in the middle of the room with a tall woman, a very tall woman, beautiful at that, dressed in a purple dress with golden sandals that reveled bright red toe nails. He ventured his gaze further up to see her face, she must be his father’s new bed warmer, the old man at least had good taste. When he found himself staring at her jet black eyes and combed back loose black hair with a single sort of purple flower adorning it, he realized that SHE was the weak Elite he was to take as mate.

"What the fuck is this old man?" He couldn’t believe his eyes a Saiyan woman; an Elite one on top of that was wearing something other than armor

"Calm down boy" -answered the king smirking at the sight of pure disgust in his son’s face-"She is the future Queen of Vegitasei, the one who will bear the next successor to the throne, you future mate brat, treat her as such"

"I will do no such thing, look at her; she is dress like a whore!" - Vegeta spat, with all his strength trying to control the anger that was threatening to come out and claim blood. And then he saw her, a vision of cream and blue the most beautiful creature he had ever beheld. She was tanding some distance away from the show that this had become, dressed in a lavender gown very much like the one the other woman’s was wearing but much simpler in design, with golden sandals and the same red toes, a vision compared to the cheap imitation the Saiyan Elite was trying pull. She didn’t seem to notice him looking at her, staring at the floor like slaves do, Slave.

"Who is she?" - He asked, giving away nothing, nodding at her with seemingly disinterest

"She is my personal slave Ouji-sama", the woman in purple answered

"What in the name of heavens are you doing dress like that, and why in hell you brought a slave to the throne room?" he cared only for the later

"How would you have me dress Ouji-sama?"

"With your Armour like a proud warrior", he could not take his eyes off the slave, hoping they didn’t notice his indiscretion he moved towards the still figure of Kakarotto

"I’ am no warrior my Prince, but that does not diminish my loyalty to your father, yourself and the throne" -she counter trying to ignore the insults the prince had thrown at her

************

 

He had never seen anything like this, Vegeta was right when he said this would be a show. He was now looking at the figure of the very tall, very beautiful Saiyajin woman, he wished he knew her name, he had never seen Saiyans wearing this type of garment, but it made her look incredible. Her every muscle defined under that silky dress and her feet were so damn desirable he was fighting the urge to throw himself at her feet and lick and suck at those red toes until she came screaming his name. Vegeta was so damn lucky, and all he could do was stare at that weak looking alien slave in the other corner. What was wrong with him?

**********

She wished she had worn an Armour, but she no longer owned one, much to her father’s distaste, but the man loved her and could never deny her anything, so she had won the battle and gotten her way of keeping Bulma and of dressing and doing what she wanted. He was more handsome than she remembered, and more vicious as well and as he moved toward the other that had come with him she noticed for the first time how the other warrior looked like. He was stunning; tall, not as tall as her but an inch or two shorter not bad, but not good either, muscles that would contend only to those of the Prince not a visible scar on his body or face, she didn’t know why but she hated them, and every Saiyan seem to have plenty of them, his hair was even more unruly and spiky than any other male she had seen, other than Bardock’s and Raditz ofcourse, but it looked wonderfully in contrast with those large agreeable eyes, and this is what intrigued her the most, his eyes, never had she seen a Saiyajin male of female with anything other than cold murderous stares. Why he looked just like Bardock, a beautiful version of him.

"Leave us!" -Vegeta said in a low cold voice to no one in particular, but clear to all that he meant everyone.

"No one brat throws me from my throne" - The king said to his son knowing full well that he could no more stop him from beating him than he could when his brat was a child, he was surprised Vegeta hadn’t killed him yet.

Kakarotto bowed low: first to the king, then to Vegeta and then he turned to the goddess in front of him and removing his fist from his chest, bowed to her looking at her delicious feet once more and said

"My lady"- and he turned to go, going back to the training arena, maybe Raditz was there still.

"Hmph, I have things to attend to, I have no time for this" -the king added and exited after the third class, leaving the three of them alone in the enormous room.

Bulma bowed to her lady and then hesitantly to the Prince, walking as fast as she could to the door, only to be grabbed by the arm by an angry looking Saiyajin no Ouji

"You’ll would do well to know who your betters are" - he bore into deep blue eyes, eyes that matched the color of her hair perfectly, marveling how beautiful she was he wondered, how can one be so perfect? –"You bow to royalty first" - and with this he threw her to the other side of the room, suppressing his power as much as he could not to hurt her before tasting her, after that it wouldn’t matter

She stared at this not flinching; she would have to apologize to Bulma later.

"What is your name and your house?" -Vegeta just wanted to walk over to the minx on the floor and plunge himself into her until she screamed his name in pleasure and pain, but his duty was first and he was formulating a plan in his twisted head

"Chivaa, from the house of Toma"

"Toma is your father?" -this was getting better and better, he hated Toma and his purging commander Bardock, when it became known of his decision of purging like a third class there was nothing anybody could do, legally he had every right to choose what he wanted to do as long as he was strong enough for it, so his father had humiliated him by not putting him in charge of the squad but under the third class Bardock , who incidentally was Kakarotto’s Father, Toma was a strong elite who had chosen the life of a third class and he didn’t seem to mind working under anybody in fact he had become Bardock’s best friend, no wonder his daughter was so weird

"That weak idiot of a fool is your father?" - Vegeta smirked at the sight of the woman’s raged face.

"My father is not weak nor a fool, he just does what he likes, and that is not kissing royalty’s asses"-Chivaa could not believe this man, he was just as rude as everybody said he was

"Hmph,if you were another I would have struck you dead at your insolence, but since we are to become friends I’ll let it be, but be warned mates can be found anywhere and you are not exactly at the top of my list"-Vegeta said no longer smirking.

"Now you!" -Turning to look at Bulma- "get up from the floor and get the fuck out of here".

Bulma had not gotten up from the spot she had fallen to, but had knelt there waiting for orders from either one of the remaining Saiyans in the room. She got up slowly, daring to look for the first time at the man who was causing such commotion. Chivaa was right he was gorgeous, and he was short, but she had never seen anyone better proportioned. His muscles were very well defined under his battle suit and his face was hard and cold, but by far the most handsome she had seen in her two years on this planet. She walked past her mistress without a glance and stopped in front of the Prince and bowed low, revealing some of her generous cleavage, and then turning to bow to her lady, she made her exit.

"Hmph, fast learner"-Vegeta looked after her as she left the room, she was something alright. He caught a glimpse of her succulent breast and wanted nothing more to fly her to his fucking quarters and pound her senseless, but he had to get her owner’s permission first, that shouldn’t be too hard to do. Just you wait little one, the things I have in store for you…

***********

"Vegeta is so damn lucky, is almost not fair"- Kakarotto said blocking a kick from his attacker

"Don’t let him hear you say that little brother or he’ll have you for lunch"-Raditz laughed at his brother’s near painful expression

"But he doesn’t want her, so why can he just break it off?" -Vegeta always did what he wanted why this time had to be any different; his head was starting to hurt

"Listen to me" – Raditz had stopped with his ferocious assaults and tried to look like the role model he was not-"Do you ever question tossan?"

"No, but it is different with us"

"How so?" -Raditz just wanted to go on with the training but it was necessary to set his kid brother straight, god only knew that his graces with the prince would soon end, and he had never seen Kakarotto like this

"Well"-Kakarotto said scratching his head, - "We like Tossan, Vegeta don’t like the king and he does everything he can to let him know that".

"His father is the king and even he cannot go against his wishes, C’mon Kakarotto let’s play" -Raditz said throwing a low punch at his brother.

"Hey that was low, you bastard!"- he chuckled blocking just in time to save his gut

"Besides the woman is an Elite you know we cannot reach that high, even if you are as strong as the prince, your blood will follow you to the grave".

"Now, you don’t let him hear you say that".

**************

Bulma stood outside the throne room, looking to the floor, lest this Saiyans would beat her. She was still hurting from the prince throwing her against the wall, all these godamn Saiyans were so rough, they hurt you and offended you for no good reason, but they were generally ugly too, this prince was so beautiful it almost hurt. What was Chivaa’s problem? Just thinking on what those strong hands could do got her warm all over.

Not that she knew what went on under the sheets, but she and Chivaa talked about it sometimes, she closed her eyes and began to imagine running her hands thru that hair. How their hair spiked like that?, it took her almost an hour to comb Chivaa’s to give it the smoothness of her own blue crown. Trying to look casual she moved towards the door to see if she could hear anything, but they were talking so damn low.

***************

 

"You are to wear armor from this moment on, if you are to be my mate you will look as such" -Vegeta was glaring daggers at her

"I though I looked like a Queen, Ouji-sama" She replied sarcastically

"Like the Queen of the harem you mean". - He was losing patience with this woman, in all his years he had yet to meet anyone this insolent, except Kakarotto, but he was plain idiot

"I didn’t mean to offend" - She bowed low apologizing to this jerk for belittle her, her father had told her never to take "crap" from anyone, but she didn’t think the Prince was included on this

"Now to other matters, we will have a banquet in two days to announce our engagement; I’ll be damn if I give my bastard father the satisfaction of getting this one on me. I trust that is enough time for you to get proper "attire" and make an announcement and preparations. The meeting will be held on the celebration room and I want all the Elites there and any other third class losers you father associates himself with", Vegeta almost spat the last part, but he wanted his father enraged at the thought of sharing the room with those beneath him. He would go thru this, but it would be on his terms, after he killed his father he would find a way to get rid of this pest and get himself a real mate.

"Two days is hardly enough time Ouji-sama".-Chivaa could hardly believe how easy this was turning out to be, he was truly going to marry her.

"Two days is all you get" -his tone calm and menacing." Now to another issue, since we are to be united I want a gift from you; after all, I’m doing your clan a favor by taking you off their hands. I’ve done my homework and it seems to me getting chosen to mate has not been very easy for you", he smirked widely as he knew he hit a nerve.

"What would you like as gift Ouji-sama" - how much bowing did she had to do, he was handsome but hardly worth it.

"The slave"

"What slave would that be?"

"Don’t play dumb, the only one I know you to have", his patience almost to its limit

"She is my personal slave Ouji-sama I have plenty of other slaves that I would be glad to put at your disposal" -By the look on his face she didn’t think he was going to have Bulma doing much more than sucking his dick

"You mean to tell me that I Vegeta Saiyan no-Ouji am not good enough for your PERSONAL slave?"- He was walking towards her not believing his ears, using all the control he could muster not to blast her to the next dimension. But no, that is exactly what his father wants, he would deal with her another time, but he was going to scare the shit out of her.

*******

He was walking towards her with a look that promised pain, and the next minute he was gone from her sight, only to reappear right in front of her; grabbing her by the throat and smashing her against the wall. It all happened so fast that she could not held the scream that left her mouth, he was choking her, his mouth so close that she could feel his hot breath on her face, she tried to break free but he was so strong even for her, an Elite. She saw Bulma from the corner of her eye running towards them picking up something from the floor, she was losing consciousness fast, couldn’t get the words out of her mouth, she needed to tell Bulma to go, not to do something stupid. But it was too late, darkness was fast overtaking reason, she was mildly aware when he began saying something to her, Bulma had already risen the object to hit him with it, she did. Oh god, he will kill her, Bulma poor Bulma, she will die, a painful death, only for trying to protect her, please god let her forgive her for all the wrongs her people have done her. And then everything went black as she lost consciousness.

***********

"Don’t you ever…" Bang!!, something smashed on his head, something metal, he felt it dent against his skull as it hit, he shifted his eyes to the direction of the assault and saw his attacker getting ready to hit him anew, he chuckled at the pathetic sight, dropping the woman’s unconscious body, he paid his new offender all the attention it deserved.

**********

Bulma could not hear a thing it was Saiyan custom to speak low, she noticed that only Chivaa’s father and his friends were loud, well only when they were very drunk, which was every time they came to the house, when all of the sudden she heard Chivaa scream. She sounded horrified, never in her life here had she heard her scream. Before reason told her anything she found herself pushing the doors open, running toward her mistress who was pinned against the wall held by the Prince, she grabbed an gold goblet that had held wine at some point, and without thinking hit him square on the head, cutting him in mid sentence.

"Don’t you hurt her, you monster!!"-Bulma screamed at him with all her might, and Oh God! He turned to look at her, dropping Chivaa to the floor he turned to her, well she would not go without a fight, she backed away a few steps only to bring the goblet back to his head with a loud thump, nothing; he didn’t even flinch. Was he made of steel? He was only standing there chuckling.

"Or you’ll do what little one?"- He said approaching his little warrior, very careful for her not to notice how turned on this was making him.

She was still backing up, looking at the goblet, which looked as if a train had ran over it, looking around for something, anything to defend herself. She found it; a spear, grabbing it from the statue of the Saiyan fighter, she started to swing it at the jerk while he just side stepped every swing as if he knew where they would come from and just laughed and laughed.

"You’ll have to be better than that if you want to hurt me little one" - he said side stepping yet another weak swing. He was impressed by her courage and loyalty she showed to the woman on her sovereign, but now it was clear that it had become a fight for survival, as if he would kill her, yet

"Monster!, stay away from me you jackal".- she was running out of room to back away to, so decided what any other woman in her situation, like if this was a normal situation, would do , she ran towards him screaming her most menacing war cry, with the spear directed to his throat. He moved his laughing head to the side like she knew he would and took a swing to his leg, and was surprised when she made contact and felt his skin brake under the sharp pointy object.

She hurt me!, she actually hurt me. He looked down to his leg where he felt the pressure followed by a pinch and was surprised to see blood, his blood

"You bitch!", she heard him say, then he grabbed her so fast that she didn’t know what was happening until she was lying on the floor with him on top kissing her full on the mouth, she tried to push him away but his body was an unmovable wall of muscle over hot flesh, his tongue was now trying to part her own lips to begin with his attack, his body moved even closer to hers until she felt his aroused manhood, and then she was gone, letting him in, bringing her arms around his neck devouring his lips as well, against all her senses and reason. This was wrong and she knew it, but he was so goddamn beautiful and hot and, and…

Nobody other than his father and Freeza had ever draw blood outside of combat, and this little slave with all her beauty and delicate silk had done just that. He had planned to do this the proper way by getting her mistress' permission but, fuck that, he was so turned on right now that it would take only Freeza to get him away from this woman. God she was so soft, so hot, her lips were so sweet, never in all his years had he found such delicious creature. It took all his will and control not to crush her. He left the honey that was her lips to kiss every part of her face, neck, shoulders, and she was doing the same, running her hands over his back, moaning and murmuring on a language he could not understand. This was too much, he pulled away to look in those blue depths only to see that she wanted this as much as he did.

"Oh little one, you have earned your punishment; I’ll torture you until you beg for release".

"I don’t beg Ouji-sama". -She said with mocking tones on her voice, he only looked at her and smirked, bringing his hand to his mouth to remove his glove with his teeth, bringing that hand to her wet flower. –"Ahh Ouji-sama"

"Are you begging woman? I just started"- he chuckled teasing her aroused bud, satisfied at hearing her reaction, he brought his lips to the valley of her breast and circled her hard nipples with his tongue ,catching one of the hard nipples on his mouth, teasing the other with his fingers her trashing and moaning increased and so her bravado, moving her hands lower to grab his butt she began squeezing it only leaving it to explore further, moving them up to his shoulders then his arms, exploring his body she found the one place he was not aware would bring him this much pleasure. His tail.

Grabbing the tip of his soft furry tail with one hand, while running the other one through it from its base, she began unwinding it from his waist, earning a deep-throated moan from him, causing his hand to quicken its teasing at her core and his mouth to savage her own all the more wildly. Oh Kami this was heaven, never in her wildest dreams had she picture it like this, with a Saiyan, a Saiyan Prince none the less, she was close to a pinnacle that would bring her body to the verge of madness, her hands roaming free over the planes of his back, butt, arms, shoulders, everywhere they could reach, her mouth leaving his to kiss his face, neck, nip his ear lobe and every inch of skin available, God she was coming, she was so close, so close. When she heard Chivaa stir on the floor coming to her senses, he jumped off of her so quickly and landed on the other side of the room, leaving her there on the cold hard floor to deal with her longing and the empty aching between her legs. He had turned his back to her and was now looking at her mistress as if this had been nothing but a way to occupy himself while waiting for Chivaa to wake up.

She slowly got up from the floor, she would not let him see how much this had affected her, walking past him head low to her former post, she heard him say:

"Not a word about this whore".

*************

She came to her senses fully expecting to see her loyal slave and friend massacred at the hands of her soon to be husband, knowing full well that there was nothing she could have done for her, but she saw no such, only him in the empty room. He looked at her with his arms across his chest, how long she’d been out, she had no idea but Bulma was not there and she was not sure if it was a good or bad thing. He walked toward her extending his hand to help her up, reaching for it searching his eyes for something, anything to tell her what had happened.

"Don’t ever question me again, next time you will not be so lucky" -He said helping her up

"I wouldn’t dream of it Ouji-sama".

"Two days from now we’ll announce our union, have everything arranged"

She bowed low to him not saying a word, only waiting for her dismissal or her punishment, whichever came first, when nothing happened she looked up to see what was wrong only to see him staring at the door as if listening to something, then he turned to her:

"I trust your slave will be at my disposal tonight" -He said leaving her alone in the throne room, she did not know whether to be happy Bulma was still alive, or sad for her at what she would go through at the hands of the Prince, or jealous that she would get a taste of what will become hers, but she doubted it would be pleasurable. Leaving the room to find Bulma she smiled at the thought of Vegeta in bed .How was the Saiyan no-Ouji under the covers? She could only imagine the things he could do to her.

***********

He made his way to the third class warriors training room to search for Kakarotto, wondering what the hell was HE doing here, in the back of his mind were the thoughts of his little slave and what almost happened between them. Fuck, it had been so close reaching his destination he pushed the doors open to find Kakarotto and his brother Raditz looking at him they had known he was coming.

"What the fuck is going on?, nobody told me Freeza was coming"-He said to Kakarotto ignoring Radditz

"Hell if I know" - The third class answered

"I don’t like this"

"I feel Zarbon with him" Kakarotto countered

"I’m not concerned about his bitch Kakarotto, but what could he possibly want on Vegitasei?"- His father had not bothered to tell him that Freeza was coming. There was one thing he hated more than his father and that was Freeza. Because of him his mother had died, and because of him he had been subject to every conceivable humiliation and physical pain there was, and because he feared him, and fear was something he had never known until that disgusting lizard came into his life. He vowed long ago to grow strong, stronger than that monster and paid him back for all the pain he had caused him.

"Vegeta Ouji" -a guard came into the room-"Vegeta Ou requires your presence in the conference room"-, bowing with his fist to his chest the guard turned to leave without waiting for as answer.

"Let’s go Kakarotto"- Vegeta said walking towards the door.

"Hai!" -He followed exchanging a confused look with Raditz

*******************

They walked down the hall in silence each with their own thoughts on what had just happened.

He called me a whore, a whore!, what is wrong with him he was the one that started it, maybe I was to easy, maybe I should have giving him more of a fight. I don’t care nothing happened and is for the best, God he was so passionate, he wanted it, he wanted me!, how can he call me a whore, I’ll show him what this whore can do..

"Bulma"- her thoughts got interrupted by Chivaa’s voice-. "What happened back there?"

"Huh, I well, nothing really" - She said remembering his words

"Nothing really? You hit him in the head!, don’t tell me nothing happened, What did he do? I thought you were dead for sure" -Chivaa stopped to look at her slave, concerned.

"He started laughing and push me to the ground, then told me to get out of his sight before he killed me"

She lied not wanting her to prove further, -" but what happened to make him grab you like that?"- she really wanted to know this.

"Nothing"- she answered and kept on walking down the hall to her transport

Bulma knew not to ask her again, even if they were friends Chivaa had a temper to compete with her own, she would tell her in time, she always did. She needed to think of a way to get back to that brat Prince for calling her a whore after he all but came under her touch

"Isn’t he gorgeous?" - Chivaa asked trying to feel Bulma’s input

"Who? The prince"

"No, his father, of course the Prince!"

"Well, he is not ugly, but I don’t know about Saiyans and their looks" - she didn’t know what Chivaa wanted to hear but she would not let her know that she thought her husband to be was the most beautiful man she had ever seen

"How do you think he looks?, regardless of what he is, be honest"- she could see her friend was thinking too much before answering which led her to believe there was more to it that she was letting her know

"Ok, he is the best looking Saiyan I have seen, he looks better than Bardock and Raditz and they had been my top choices before"- she said trying to change the direction of this conversation

"Then you would like the warrior that came with him, he looks just like Bardock but younger and without the scars, you didn’t see him?"

"I was looking down to the ground right up until he told me to get out of the room, but I heard him talk he did reminded me of someone, does he really looks like Bardock?" she asked relieved that the topic was stirring away from HIM.

"Yes he does. Remember when I told you that I’d like to know how Bar- kun was in bed?" Chivaa smiled at her mischievously

"How could I have forget, you fantasized very graphically about that for about a month"- Bulma chuckled getting her friend to blush

"Well now I wonder how this one feels like, besides he looked at me as if he wanted to eat me alive"

"Really?, do you like him? What is his name?" now she wanted to know all about this guy, it was better than to think about his royal jerk.

"Hey, hold it with the questions, well let’s see, I do find him attractive, and I do not know his name, he was with the Prince, probably one of his guards not important enough to be introduced. But I thought I knew almost all the elites, yet I have never seen him before"- she said looking down pensive.

Bulma ran ahead and assaulted her friend by putting her hands on either shoulder to stop her from walking.

"Bulma!" - Her friend scold her amusingly when all of the sudden she stiffen, and she herself ran into a very hard wall

"Since when do we let our slaves touch us in this manner?" - A voice asked, she didn’t need to turn to know who it was: dammit!

"Ouji-sama" - she heard her friend saying as she turned to the direction of the voice almost falling to the ground while doing so, she then saw him and the man they had been talking about, good god he did looked just like Bardock! Not paying attention to the Prince she walked past him to look at the figure behind him

"You do look just like Bardock-san" - she said standing on tiptoe to have a better look

They had been walking to the conference room when they saw them, they were walking in silence each wondering what was the monster doing here, when they saw them coming around the corner, probably walking towards the transport hanger. Vegeta spread a vicious smile, which was very strange for him, he had picked a female scent on him assuming it was his mate’s to be, he dismissed it feeling a little more than jealous, but now having this alien slave in his face he knew the smell belonged to her. What the hell is going on here? She then dared to put her filthy hands on his face.

"You are very handsome" - she said turning his face this way and that hoping to get the Prince worked up: whore I'll show him a whore.

"Bardock is my father" - he didn’t know why he was telling her this, why he was speaking to her instead of killing her for her insolence, even if he was a third class, slaves still had to show him respect. But her eyes were pulling him to her and he had to admit he had never seen such an exotic creature.

"He is? I didn’t know he had such a good looking son, hell I didn’t know he had another son besides Raditz -san, you are cute what is your name?" she asked for the benefit of Chivaa who was too stunned to stop her.

"KAKAROTTO!!"- Vegeta screamed , looking at all this interaction not knowing what to think or do, that this slave had dare to touch a Saiyan , a strong one at that and on the face was unforgivable and that- that Saiyan had done nothing to show her respect was short of unacceptable, and that she had said he was CUTE was maddening.

"We have things to attend to there will be time to screw around with whores after we see to them"- he said with all the venom he could muster, how dare she ignore him and disrespecting him like that. She was lucky he wanted her, but after he had his fill of her tonight he would show her some respect

"Whore!!, who do you think you are calling a whore, you tailed freak!!"- She could not stop herself until it was to late, now she did it, if she had been lucky before now she was dead

"BULMA!!" Coming out of her trance she reacted too late, screaming at her slave- "Stop this right now!"

Bulma turned around to look at her friend who had never yelled at her like that before, only reminding her how severe this was. If she was going to die she’d be dammed if she was going down a coward, her pride was all she had left. A hand on her throat brought her back to reality

"What did you call me?" - He could still pick his scent on her, it was driving him mad, he wanted nothing more than to strip her here and now and fuck her until she died. But that would never be he had to put her down now, nobody could defy him like that and live to see the next second, especially with others around.

"Ouji- sama please I will deal with her" -Chivaa put her hands on his trying to save her friend- "Please Ouji-sama she is not worth you effort I will see that she gets proper punishment"

Vegeta shifted his eyes from the woman in his grasp to the one that had just invaded his personal space, for some reason he found it hard to kill his blue haired minx, but this one he intended to kill

"Please my lady"- Kakarotto said to Chivaa grabbing her delicately by the arms, taking in her scent. She was a goddess, never in his remaining third class days would he touch and feel such a creature as this, and to think she was putting her life in danger for an insolent slave gave her all the more value. He knew if Vegeta ever did anything to her he would die protecting her- "Let it be, she earned what is coming" - He removed her hands from the Prince’s arms, but did not let her go, hoping she did not notice his own insolence

"Kakarotto?" - She asked shyly, blushing at his touch, he was so close to her that was difficult to breathe without taking in his scent. She noticed how very young he looked, nineteen maybe twenty and even at the remarkable resemblance to Bardock he seemed so different, forgetting the other two for an instant and closed her eyes drawing closer to him, leaning on his hard chest. – "Please make him stop"- she breathed

"You jerk! if you’re going to kill me do it already" – she said as she was clawing at his hands and arms, but they were immovable, like steel around her throat, just like with Chivaa- "You like to feel important by choking women don’t you Ouji –chan ?"- she spat the last part making her diminutive of his title all the more pronounced to enrage him.

He could do nothing but chuckle, his rage replaced by amusement and desire for this weak woman that was defying him and trying his patience like no one ever had, he would enjoy breaking her. Bringing her closer to his face, to feel her breath on his face, he stuck his tongue out and ran it over her lips

"Mmm, I can taste the fear on you"- he said licking his own lips savoring her taste, her breath ragged, not from his hand on her throat which was nothing but a hold on her now, but from desire. Yes this woman wanted him as well, and to think he had felt jealous of Kakarotto

"Vegeta," - he said, painfully parting himself from the woman leaning on him- "we have to go, you know Freeza don’t like to wait"- he took a step towards the Prince when he noticed that they were just staring at each other as if to see who would back away first

"Let’s go"- Vegeta answered dropping the woman to the floor on her butt, and turning to a still stunned Chivaa, he added: "See to it that you properly punish you slave"- and they were gone.

*****************

"What was that all about?" Kakarotto asked casually, but very interested on the answer

"That is exactly what I should ask you, Kakarotto? Why didn’t you do away with that slave when she touched you?"

"Would you have wanted me to?" He asked trying to get a straight answer from the shorter man without angering him.

"Don’t push it Kakarotto"- he said stopping in front of a door and turning to the warrior before entering-" I saw the way you looked at my soon to be queen, we will discuss this later and see to your punishment"- he turned and this time opened the massive doors and they both entered to the room ahead, seeing the pinkish abomination and his companion for the first time in two years.

***************

"What was that all about?" Chivaa asked angrily to her friend- "you almost got us killed!" she was still woozy from the encounter, but the prince and her friend were far from her mind as she remembered the way she felt at Kakarotto’s touch

"I’m sorry, Chivaa but I can not let that jerk talk to me that way"

"Jerk! That jerk as you so kindly put it is the Prince of Vegetasei, and my future mate. I don’t know where I’ve gone wrong but you need to know that you can’t treat every Saiyan the way you treat me and my father, especially royalty. I can tell they were in a hurry because other wise you’d be dead".

"At least we got to find out who that other guy was"- she said cheery trying to change the subject

"This isn’t over Bulma, Vegeta wants you punished and I will have to do it"

"Vegeta, is that the prince’s name?" - She asked curiously

"Every Prince to the throne’s name is Vegeta, so when they become King their name is always that of the legendary and first King of Vegetasei, Didn’t you know that? I’ve told you to study our history, it is important that you at least know the basics. Don’t try to get away from the subject, about your punishment…"

"Why do you have to listen to him? you don’t even like him"- she was very interested on how Chivaa felt for Vegeta, Vegeta the name does fit the guy.

"Who said I don’t like him? Didn’t you see him, he is gorgeous"

"Well I don’t know about that, but I did see you very cozy with Bar’s son"

"Did you saw it? Oh god, do you think Vegeta saw it too?"-Chivaa knew if he did they were both dead, even though she found him attractive as well and would never do anything to betray hers of his honor

"I don’t think so, his back was turned and besides he was too busy terrorizing me, but that is hardly the subject here"- she said with a snicker forming on her lips- "you dig him don’t you?"

"Dig him?"

"Yeah, like him, want him, more like want him, I saw the way you were cozying up to him and for the looks of it I don’t think he minded it at all"

Chivaa didn’t answer her, but wondered how obvious had she been, for Bulma to notice in the situation she had been in at the time, but then again Bulma was a special case, how in the world was she going to tell her about tonight, and how was she going to tell her that she was in for her first taste of slavery?. They walked in silence the rest of the way, each of them with a thousand questions on their heads, when they got to their transport a slave was already at the ramp waiting for them, ordering him to take them straight home, they rode silently.

*****************

His father, the King of Vegetasei was standing next to his own throne in the conference room, watching respectfully to the figure that was now occupying what one day would be his own throne, how can he allow this?, a Saiyan, the king of them, the one who is supposed to be the strongest, well they all knew who the strongest in the royal family was, could allow this demon to humiliate him so, walking towards the throne with Kakarotto behind they knelt on one knee as they would have the king and with their fists on their chest saluted the one they hated the most:

"Freeza- sama" - they both said in unison as Vegeta dared a look at his father, a look that told with no words how much hate and disgust he felt for him, he now noticed Zarbon on the other side and Nappa his old sensei knelt by the king

"Vegeta, Kakarotto, it is so delightful to see you after all this time" - he chuckled- "I trust that all my training is helping you with your current activities" he twirled the glass of fine wine in his hand and drank a generous gulp of it

"We are forever debited to you my Lord" - Vegeta spat

"Well boys, I am not here to talk about your training. Vegeta, your father has informed me of your recent engagement, I feel you are far too young to take mate. I don’t feel you have seen enough of the universe or what it has to offer, but your father kindly explained to me that it is customary to marry this young. Funny because I know for a fact that he didn’t form a union with you mother until he was at least ten years your senior, what do you think Vegeta-chan?"

This was it, this was the chance he had to get back at his father, lying to Freeza was punishable by death, painful death, but killing his father was his right and his right alone

"I requested the engagement to be official; in two days from now there will be a banquet to celebrate this occasion as I requested my fiancée to prepare this, but it does not mean we will unite this year or the next for that matter, merely the selection of the woman who will breed the next heir to the throne. My lord" - he said matter of factly, glancing at his father’s relieved face, the fool couldn’t even hide his emotions.

"So, you mean if you shall die before you father here, he would have to impregnate her?" Freeza asked with a genuine tinker of curiosity, almost like a child

"Yes, my Lord" - Vegeta responded, glancing at his fathers blank face

"You Saiyans are truly a remarkable race" - Freeza laughed-"but enough of this, let me inform you of the purpose of my visit, as you may or may not know, one of my first lieutenants: Dodoria was recently killed on planet Asckar while leading a purging mission, so now as you gather the position is available, and I sat and wondered: Who in all my kingdoms can fill Dodoria’s shoes?, and do you know who came to mind, Vegeta-chan?"- he smirked maliciously at him.

"I do not presume to think at your level my Lord" - he said fearing the answer he already knew.

"You my boy, I thought of you" - he smiled as if giving a present to a child- "I of course would have liked you to get more training, but since you father said you had much to attend here I reluctantly let you go before the good part was to start".

"That is much too much of a privilege to me, my Lord, I’m hardly deserving of it" - fear was now taking a new meaning, he could feel Kakarotto stiffing knowing exactly what this meant

"Oh nonsense, I think you very capable, besides by the time you are to become the king to this world I would already have someone else in mind, so take this as the continuation of your training".

"I do not know how to thank you my Lord" - the room was going around in circles, it was becoming hard to breath, just to think about what was in store for him. Before, he had been a part of Freeza’s army, but now he was to be his right hand man, together with Zarbon which meant seen him all the time, all the time

"Well enough of pleasantries" -Freeza said –" you will go on with your foolish engagement and I will expect you on my ship at 1700 hours three days from now. Now if you excuse me gentleman I do have important things to discuss with the King"

"Lord Freeza" - Vegeta asked getting up- "can I take a guard with me?" he asked feeling Kakaortto’s eyes on him

"A guard, a whore, a mate, whatever you wish my boy, you have power now" and with that he turned his attention to the stunned king, Vegeta and the others exited, leaving Freeza, Zarbon and his father alone in the room.

*******************

"What do you think this means?"- Kakarotto asked eyeing the prince worriedly

"As far as?"- Vegeta did not wanted to talk now, he was living in one of his worst nightmares, when Freeza had let him go two years before he had said "I shall see you soon my boy " he had been disturbed by it them, but quickly forgot it as time went by

"Dodoria, isn’t it odd, I didn’t know he went on purging missions, and his death had probably just happened, I mean we would have heard about it by now" - Kakarotto said scratching his head in that annoying manner.

"He don’t, unless Freeza wanted him dead"- he snorted

"But he could just kill him without going thru so much trouble" - the third class reasoned

"I do not presume to know what is in that monster’s mind, the facts are there, Dodoria does not purge and if he did he would certainly not die unless he was purging Vegitasei which he didn’t. Now let me be, go get ready and do what you must, you are coming with me".

"But Ouiji-sama" - a new voice protested

"He is not a member of the royal guard"

"But he is ten times stronger than you Nappa" - he said to his old sensei that up until now hadn’t said a word

"Your father will not take this kindly" - the elite added shooting a malicious glare to the third class

"As if I care, now both of you leave me, Kakarott you are coming to the engagement so I shall see you then" and with that he was gone. Leaving the two staring after him

"I don’t know what hold you’ve got on him, but let me assure you third class it will not last, not as long as I live" - Nappa spat with all the malice he could muster, only to have Kakarotto give him a blank look and follow Vegeta’s suit.

******************

He went straight to the training room and drove his body mercilessly for the rest of the day, trying to take all of the current events out on his body, thinking only on getting stronger, and tonight. How he was going to take it all out on that insolent bitch, yes, that would certainly be more than enough punishment for her, the things he have in store for her. He smiled at the thought.

***************

Kakarotto went to see his brother, he told him everything that had happened with Freeza , Raditz felt for his brother, but there was nothing he could help him with, he had no idea how the ranks worked within the monster’s army and that it was best to ask their father, while he attended to his duties and the preparation for his departure his brother would find out where tossan was, Raditz must really feel bad for him, he usually was not this helpful. He needed to find out what this all meant and he would have to make sure that before he and Vegeta left, he got to see the goddess that will definitely plague his dreams from now on.

************************

She knew something was wrong as soon as they came into the house, they had not said a word on the way over but Chivaa never was this quiet for so long.

":Chivaa, are you alright?"-she asked truly concerned for her friend

"Bulma"- she answered turning to her-" I am sorry I have to do this, but with your actions today you did nothing to prevent or lessen the severity of it"- she walked towards her with sorrow on her face, cupping Bulma’s face with her hands, she added; "Vegeta no Ouiji wants you punished."

And then it hit her, Chivaa had been so distant and quiet because she had to punish her. She could not be mad at her mistress, everything she did had brought it to this and she knew it, but after today the barrier that had been between total submission and the freedom this woman have giving her would be broken, and she would be one of them, the many people that was brought to Vegitasei from their own purged home worlds, with nothing or no one to care for them.

A guard had come into the room; one she knew well, the one that "disciplined" the slaves of the household.

Without even looking at her blue haired friend she addressed the guard in a stern tone.

"Ten lashes, no more, no less and she is not to be touched, Vegeta no –Ouji requested her for tonight"

"What!!"- she could not believe her ears , the asshole had the nerve to "request " her for tonight, - "Chivaa no please don’t let him do this, I am your slave, he can not do this unless you let him"- she pleaded, deep down not wanting to wait until night to let him know what she was made of.

"And if I don’t, I’m dead, my father is dead and he will have you anyway, I’m sorry Bulma, I’m sorry I took you with me, I’m sorry that he wants you, but please believe that there is nothing that I can do" - and with this she broke down into sobs that could be heard all the way to the palace, putting her arms around her friend she whispered:"It’s all right", before the guard took her with him.

The pain was more than she could bear and it had only been three lashes, she didn’t think she would survive this, it was too much, she screamed as another sea of pain came with the lash. Oh Kami in heavens she was going to die, so young, without avenging her friends, family, her whole race, more pain, and more, and more until there was nothing but welcoming darkness.

*************

When she woke, silks and drapes, and the smell of burning insence surrounded her. It took a moment to realize she was on a bed, a bed that was not her own. She lay on her stomach facing towards the foot of it, she could see the enormous room beyond it and the piles of food that was laid on a table by the window. The pain on her back was more than she could bear, how long had she been out it was hard to say, but she could see the red sky of Vegitasei was darkening which meant it had been quite a few hours, since the days on this planet lasted thirty-two earth hours. She stiffened when she felt something on her back; something was lapping at the lashes and with each soft stroke of that tongue waves of pleasure were washing through her, mingled with the pain, making her stiff all the more.

"Finally up little one" - a voice said, a voice she had come to know well in the course of this day, turning suddenly towards the sound, she had to brace herself from the pain, holding on to his shoulders, his bare shoulders.

"Don’t strain yourself little one, we wouldn’t want my new toy to break before I get to play with it".

"Bastard"- was all she could say to him.

"Hmph, woman you are smarter than you look, my father is a bastard thus that would make me one as well, but that is hardly the point here. I see that you’ve gotten your just reward for your actions"- he said turning her back to her previous position and lapping one of her wounds, making her unconsciously shudder.

"Why are you doing this to me?" -Turning to look at him, the contempt in her eyes would have scared a lesser man, but she cold not help but wonder at how handsome his face was, with that scowl that she was coming to recognize as his trademark expression together with that infuriating smirk

"Because I want to and because I can"- his tongue was still roaming on her back, he was on all fours now to reach over her struggling body and towards the low of her back, and she noticed that these actions were affecting him as well, the hardness against his loose pants was very apparent.

"I can’t move"- she stated the obvious, and marveled what she could see of his beautiful perfectly chiseled body.

He got up then, carefully holding her, not to damage her any further and carried her to another room within this big chamber. In here she saw a regen tank, which he carefully put her in, set the timer and the sphere like apparatus began to fill with a strange smelling liquid. It was not a bad smell only something she had no name for, she had known of these tanks before, often Chivaa’s father and Bardock-san smelled like this after their missions or training sessions. Even in the face of who knows what was coming to her she could not help but feeling exited over the opportunity to see this wonder with her own eyes. Maybe if she was good the prince might let her examine it, ‘Good" what did that meant, what did the prince wanted her to do? She knew exactly what that was, but couldn’t bring herself to think about it now, she knew that under other circumstances she might have wanted him, she felt as if she already did, but to give him the only thing that was hers to give was out of the question. She would let him kill her before she went to bed with him willingly, but she didn’t want to die, why did her life had turned out this way? It was not fair, she had been from one of the richest families on Chikyuu and she had been loved by her parents and friends and even by her unfaithful boyfriend, who had given his life to protect her, and here she was a slave soon to be whore. A tear fell from her eye, disguised by the liquid that surrounded her, she focused on the person that was standing there looking at her and saw the anticipation in his eyes and as another tear spilled she realized that there was no escape.

*********************

 

She was truly beautiful, he thought as he watched her naked form floating in the regen tank. He would not have her damaged, but she had needed to know her place. He wondered how long would it take him to break her, although what turned him on about her was the fire that knew no boundaries and no respect. He wanted her and very badly for some reason, never had he wanted someone this way, he had his fill of women whenever he wished, having his own personal harem, but still no woman had made him feel this way, as if he would go mad if he didn’t have her. All he had wanted to do was grow stronger and stronger, to achieve what no son of Vegitasei has for a thousand years; Super Saiyan.

And now here he was waiting for the healing of her body to be complete. To do all the thing he’d been imaging in all day, even though his life will change in the next two days, turning to unimaginable horrors, and all the nightmares he has had in this past two years will come true, he still wanted this, and now more than he did this morning. Just the thought that she wanted him as well, and no matter what she did or said her eyes mirrored his own desire, it was too much to ponder about. The regen tank’s ending sequence distracted his thoughts snapping him back to reality, he moved to press a few buttons to engage into emptying mode. Once done he stood watching the contents of the tank slowly drain, once finished he opened the hatch and carefully collected the precious body inside, he had not noticed until this moment the look of hate in those bottomless blue eyes that had haunted him all day, it did not matter, he would not be denied this.

"Get your hand off me, you monster!!" – She spoke with venom such as no one other than Freeza and his man had ever use towards him, he chuckled in anticipation for the upcoming battle, but said nothing.

"I said get your hands off" – she screamed on his face clawing at his hands now, to busy to notice the growing bulge in his pants. He threw her on the bed and she saw for the first time since she woke the bulging in his pants, god he was huge, she had felt him this morning, but to see him was a little more than she was prepared for.

He leaned down towards her with an amused expression on his face and just looked at her, his eyes roaming all over at once making her warm, he then moved his face towards her ear and whispered in a husky voice.

"What would you do if I don’t?" – He ran his tongue along her ear, biting the lobe lightly earning a little gasp from her

"I-I ‘ll hold my breath until I die, then you can fuck my carcass" - she really didn’t know what she could possibly do to this monster, so this had somehow seemed the best answer.

"Ah, ah, ah" - he laughed, this woman was too much, - "go ahead woman, do it"

She eyed him blankly, her little bluff not really working

"DO IT!!" – He roared.

Staring at him defiantly she did as commanded, taking a deep breath she held it never taking her eyes off him. He only looked at her curious to see how long could she do this for. She was stubborn, very stubborn, he chuckled at seeing her turning different shades of red and decided she would certainly go through with this, he bent forward and cover her mouth with his, blowing air into her deprived lungs, very rapidly turning the mouth to mouth into a passionate kiss.

"No" - she breathed- "please don’t do this", he was kissing her face and neck and every part of her, going lower with his attentions, he stopped at her glorious mounds, tasting each of them as if his life depended on it, hearing her moans and whimpers of pleasure.

"Tell me, you really want me to stop and I will woman"- he husked looking up from her chest, his eyes burning, she grabbed his head by the hair and pushed it back to her arching body, earning a deep throated chuckle from him. Continuing his path down her body, he ravaged every part of her darting his tongue in and out of her navel making her scream in pleasure and need, he had enough of this. He kissed his way down to her womanhood, his need and instinct telling him to do something he had never done to a woman before but wanted, no needed to do to this gift from the heavens. His tongue found her very core, ravaging and suckling her juices, darting in and out of her entrance, just hearing her was enough to drive him mad, making his assault all the more savage.

This could not be happening to her, she was dizzy from it all, never had her body had these sensations. It was bliss, god how can a man be so cruel and so desirable at the same time, the way he could get her body to react to his very sight, was short of unexplainable. She was beautiful and she knew it, always having to control horny males back in Chikyuu and deal with the indecent advances of Bardock’s man, when they were over and drunk. She had never wanted any of them, but this man defied all laws of logic and reason. She screamed, grabbing his head to make sure it did not go anywhere, she was being loud and didn’t care, feeling her release inches away she screamed.

"Oh god! Vegeta come inside, oh please, do it now I can't take anymore"- she was beyond reasoning now, wanting nothing more than to feel him filling every part of her.

He had been on the verge of release himself just to hear her moan and scream, devouring her as if he would die if he didn’t, when his name left her mouth. It was music to his ears, not Ouji- sama not Vegeta Ouji, but simply Vegeta, begging him to take her, to fill her, no other woman had ever done that. The harem whores were like puppets, too eager to please him without question, too afraid to show any reaction, but this small goddess was going mad for him. He painfully parted from the nectar of her womanhood, only too eager to comply with her request.

"God woman, where have you been all my life?" – With this he entered her in one smooth thrust, gasping as he broke her barrier, she had been untouched, no one before him had had her this way, and feeling her tighten her grip on him as if bracing from the momentary pain, he knew he would never let her go.

"Woman"- he breathed in her ear, waiting for her to adjust to his size, moving slowly as she started desperately urging him to do so. She was so tight, it was almost painful, how did this goddess managed to remain untouched was beyond him, but she was his, ll his.

Shaking uncontrollably she started moving with him to meet his every thrust. This was too good oh, Kami, how would she deny him anything now, she knew it was impossible. Moving as one harder and faster their moans were probably heard from the other side of the palace, but neither of them cared, coming closer and closer to the pinnacle of their physical union they kissed as they had never kissed or been kissed before, screaming their release at the same instant, falling in a tangle of sweaty satisfied limbs. They slept.

* * * * *

 

Author’s notes: I emphasized on each of the main characters enough to set their personalities and fit their roles on the upcoming chapters, please do mail questions, comment, suggestions and opinions, I will see how to implement them on the story as I see fit.

Coming soon: The big party, Will things Between Kakarotto And Chivaa heat up?, will Freeza get his way?, Will Bulma and Vegeta embrace their their union, or will they curse each other to hell? Find out on the next chapter.

 


Table of Contents
Chapter 2