Chapter 5
Frustration

 

Vegeta was silent as the guards lead him down the corridors of the ship. He was so angry not just with Bulma, most of his anger was aimed at himself. His mind was so far gone on what had just transpired, racing a mile a minute that he did not notice that the guards had stopped and he had arrived at his destination. The guards roughly shoved him into a room causing him to fall to the floor making a hard ‘thump’ as he hit it.

"Ouji Sama!" a voice screamed out which Vegeta quickly recognized as Kakarot’s when the tall warrior rushed to his side trying to help him up.

"Get off me you fool!" Vegeta spat out harshly as the warrior reached out his hands.

"VEGETAAREYOUOKWEREHEADINGFORPLANETFROSTFRERZAWANTSYOUFORSOMEREASON!"

Kakarot blurted out.

"Huh, slow down you idiot your not making any sense." Vegeta grunted.

"Sorry Vegeta, I asked if your ok and did you know we are heading for planet Frost Freeza wants you for some reason." Kakarot stated more calmly.

"I know" Vegeta barked out "but he will never lay his hands on me I’m sure of it."

"Uh Vegeta?" Kakarot asked confused.

"What is it you idiot" Vegeta replied very harshly still think about the events that went on between him and his new mate. "Hell she was his mate weather she wanted to believe so or not, and how dare she refuse to be his, he was the crown prince of Vegeta-Sei was he not and…" Vegeta’s thoughts were cut short as Kakarot began to speak again.

"Uh…well…um Vegeta why do you have a female’s sent all over you?" Kakarot stated sheepishly with a huge grin on his face.

Vegeta instantly developed a crimson tone to his bronze features.

"That’s none of your concern baka!" he huffed while turning around hoping Kakarot would go no further with this line of questioning. Vegeta was not sure what to say to his guard… "Guess what Kakarot the Blue Demon is a beautiful woman and she deiced to make me her bitch and forced me to mate with her. Although I truly enjoyed it in the process we became bonded mates and now she wants nothing to do with me!"…Humph, he could never tell anyone what really happen between them so he thought it was best to leave it alone and change the subject.

"Tell me Kakarot were any other saiyans taken?"

"Raditz sire, he was also taking and is wounded or so I am told. The rest of the men were spared I believe. The Demon only attacked and killed the people of Enshu to get to you sire."

Vegeta just sat in the back of the cell reflecting on what Kakarot had just said and try to come up with a plan of what to do next. Apart of him knew that his new mate would come to her senses and accept what has happened between them, but he was not sure how soon. He hoped it would not take him being within Freeza’s grasp for her to get the point. And if she released him Vegeta worried that their newly formed relationship would cost them both their lives. There was no way in hell his father or the people of Vegeta-Sei would accept her as an ally let along their future queen. She had killed too many and her hands were fully stained with saiyan blood. They would demand her life and with doing so he would have to go against his people and most likely loose his life. And he was pretty sure if she went to Freeza empty handed she would be severely punished if not killed. Although a big part of him had no problem with that she had brought the bond upon herself, he knew that with the bond he might not recover from her death or at least that’s what he told himself.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Although still in need of some rest Bulma left her quarters in search of an empty training room with thoughts of one person running through her mind.

"The nerve of that saiyan to think that I would buy all that crap about being his mate and then rambling on about some stupid bond. The one and only thing I have ever felt for the Saiyan no Ouji is…was lust and now that, that thrust has been quenched I will have nothing to do with him. Hell within two days he will belong to Freeza and…and..." for some strange reason Bulma felt as if she would not be able to let him go knowing what Freeza had in store for him.

"Ahhh" she screamed out in frustration as she rounded the end of a corridor her boots clicking heavily on the cold metal floor.

"Damnit what hell is he doing to me!"

She continued to march down the halls of the ship her anger and frustration growing with every step. She planed to take her rage out on the first body she lady her azure eyes on, and as fate would have it as soon as the massive alloy doors of the training room open Yamcha was standing on the other side.

"Bulma" he called out "what are you doing here I figured you would still be spanking your new pet monkey!"

Bulma did not reply to his little taunt she just figured she would take it out on him later.

"What’s wrong Bulma the monkey prince did not satisfy your appetite? Do you need a ‘real man’ not just an animal playing the role of a prince!" he stated with a smug smile across his face.

Bulma just gave him a devilish grin and then stalked over to where he was standing until they were almost nose to nose. She wanted to laugh as she witness how nervous he was getting under her ice blue glare.

"A real man Yamcha…what a man perhaps like you?"

"Exactly" he meekly stated trying to repress the shiver he felt going down his spine as she looked at him.

Bulma burst out in a roar of laughter.

"You Yamcha think that you are a {chuckle} ‘real man’! "That you could satisfy me better than the Ouji did!"

Getting very angry with he laughter Yamcha harshly spat "I am twice the man that monkey is and will be even more so when Freeza has his way with him!"

Bulma just continued to laugh.

"Yamcha you are so a joke, as I recall you did not even last 20 minutes with me. A real man I think not!"

Yamcha just growled out in anger and marched away. If it had been any other being in the universe excluding Freeza he would have attacked them mercilessly for making such a comment, but he was not stupid he knew Bulma was stronger and would kill him or any other being with out a seconds thought.

"You bitch you will get yours!" he mumbled under his breath as he exited the room. "When it is all said and done Freeza will have you begging to be mine and not some stupid monkey’s play thing!"

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Bulma trained relentlessly trying to get her mind off a man that was only locked in a cell a few feet away. But as she pushed her self harder and harder more thoughts of him came. And the more she tried to push her thoughts of him away the stronger and more persistent they became.

She snarled in frustration slamming her hands onto the bottom that controlled the room’s gravity returning it to normal. She quickly realized that she was getting no where with her training. She growled and reached for a towel wiping away the sweat and grim that had form during her training activities. Stalking towards the door she slammed her hand down on the console making the large alloy door open with a swish. Stomping down the corridors of the ship she planed to confront the cause of all her aggravation.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Vegeta watched as his cell door flew open to reveal no one other than the Blue goddess that tortured his mind.

"Goddess?" he thought, "when did she go from demon bitch to goddess? Most likely when she first wrapped those creamy long legs around…"

Vegeta quickly shook his head, trying to force those thoughts away as he feltthe space in pants suddenly grow tighter.

Making a very feline like hiss, he asked her, "Have you came to your sensesyet woman?"

She just walked right up to him and grabbed him by the ki dampening collar, ignoring the protest of the other saiyan that was in the cell that jumped tohis feet to interfere, that is, until the Ouji gave him a glance stating not to.

"What the fuck did you do to me!" she screamed.

"Me!" he screamed back. "I did nothing, you brought this upon your self!"

Kakarrot, now completely confused, could only stand there and watch as his ouji and some unknown blue haired woman argued back and forth like little brats over a toy. Each was blaming the other about something. He tried to step closer when she looked like she was going to strike Vegeta, but a growl from his ouji told him to think otherwise, and to not come any closer. That’s when he smelled it. Her scent… it was the same female scent he smelled all over Vegeta. And although you could smell soap and other stuff on top of it, you could smell Vegeta's scent all over her too!

Kakarrot’s eyes got huge with realization and he could not help but blurt out…

"So she is the one you mated with!"

Both Bulma and Vegeta stopped their bickering back and forth to let a reddish hue grace both of their faces.

"Look Ouji," Bulma stated forcefully, breaking the sudden tension that filled the small room. "I’m not saying that I believe that nonsense you were saying, but how do you break this bond of yours anyway?"

"OH MY GOD! Vegeta you have bonded to her!" Kakarrot blurted out once again, not being able to contain himself.

"SHUT UP KAKARROT!" Vegeta yelled, growing even redder in the face.

"Woman, when a saiyan bond is made it can not be broken unless the two involved wish for certain death."

"Ugh," she screamed, as she pushed him against the cell wall. "You lie!"

"Why the fuck would lie to you? I like this no more than you do. Do you think I wanted to be mated to my enemy, the one I have been sent by my father to kill?!"

"But Vegeta," Kakarrot blurted out yet again, "we are supposed to kill the blue demon, not her."

"She is the blue demon you fucking idiot! Now shut the fuck up!" Vegeta screamed.

"Oh," Kakarrot said in reply. Then it dawned on him like a ringing bell, "Vegeta you bonded to the blue demon, what would your father say!"

At that moment Vegeta snapped, and instead of arguing with Bulma or thinking of ways to kill Freeza, his only thoughts were to kill his first commander to make him shut up. If Bulma would not have stopped him, he probably would have done just that.

"Enough with that fool! Now I see why Chichi wanted to keep him so bad, a great body without worries of a brain."

Vegeta just grunted his agreement to that notion.

"Look Ouji," Bulma stated, finally calming down. "You claim to not want this so called bond; I do not desire to be attached to any being, let alone you. So why not help me end both of our suffering, because in the end I will just end up killing you!"

Vegeta just growled in frustration, and stepped closer to her until they were practically touching.

"I told you Bulma, it can not be broken without killing us both. You brought it on, and by some insane act of the gods I accepted it, end of story. No going back, no do overs. We are now mates; you feel it, I feel it, and there is nothing we can do to change or stop it."

Bulma just shoved him away and turned around, letting his words sink down into her. By the gods, something inside of her told her he was right. That in some inane twist of fate they were now connected, and try as she might to fight it, she could not stop it. Even now, it took all she had not to throw him on the ground and take him for all he was worth.

As if sensing her thoughts, Vegeta stepped closely behind her, not touching her, but close enough where she could feel the heat of his breath on the back of her neck.

"You know I speak the truth, don’t you Bulma. You feel it just as I do. You feel it deep down, gnawing at you. Deep in your soul." He raised his hands to touch her, but did not. Instead he let them rest two inches from her frame, slowly letting them trace the outline of her body.

Bulma felt a surge of energy flow from his hands as they glided over her body; not quite touching, yet making her yearn for his touch, making her want him.

"You have to let me go Bulma," he stated hoarsely, his voice filled with lust. "If you keep me here, Freeza will kill me, and then you will also die," he stated, while nipping the back of her neck, as his arms wrapped themselves around her frame, molding her body against his.

Bulma let her head roll back, allowing him better access to her neck as his hands began to roam freely over her. Silently cursing him for all the emotions and sensations he invoked, she abruptly pulled from his grasp.

Calming her breathing, she turned around to see lust written clearly across his face.

She knew he was right. Freeza would, in the end, kill him; and a part of her, a part she did not have a clue where in the hell it came from, had a problem with that thought. Even worse was the things that Freeza would do to him while he was still alive. The thought sent shivers down her spine. But, to let him go was to put her own life in jeopardy, and that was simply unacceptable.

"I can't." She spoke meekly. "Freeza will…he will kill me and my crew if I do not return with you, and according to your tale, that means you will die too."

Vegeta growled, knowing she was right. Freeza would most likely kill her for disobeying him.

"Tell me Ouji," she said, "have you ever met Lord Freeza?" "No," he answered in reply.

"Humph, " she said, "then he does not know what you look like, just that you are saiyajin."

Vegeta looked at her, figuring out what she was implying, shaking his head no.

"The other one will die anyway, his wounds are too intensive even for the tanks to heal, at least this way you will survive."

"No," Vegeta voiced his objection. Then Kakarrot felt brave enough to finally speak again without Vegeta getting mad.

"What is she talking about Vegeta, what other?" he asked, a little confused by the blue haired woman’s plan to get them away from Freeza.

"She wants to give your brother to Freeza instead of me."

"WHAT! No you can't do that," Kakarrot yelled, vaulting at Bulma.

Bulma swiftly kicked him to the other side of the room.

"Fool," she screamed, "I don’t give a damn about you or your brother, I’m just offering your ouji a way out of here, where we will both survive. Besides, your brother will die anyway, let his death serve a purpose. I will even give him an honorable one by killing him battle instead of just handing him over to Freeza, even though it goes against Freeza’s wishes."

"No," Kakarrot pleaded to Vegeta, who had remained silent as Bulma spoke.

"I will leave you to think about it. I will have the other one brought here if you wish to discuss it with him, but one of you will die, and I will not have it be you Ouji," she stated, while leaving the two saiyajins alone in the cell, to think about their options.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Raditz could barely protest as the ship's guards grabbed him roughly, bringing him to somewhere unknown.

"At least I’m out of the darkness," he thought.

The next thing he knew, he was being shoved roughly into another cell room; but this time as he looked around, he saw his ouji and little brother standing there to greet him.

"Raditz!" Kakarrot called out, and rushed to the side of his older brother, who did not look good at all. His normal bronze skin had a green hue to it, and he had very dark circles under his eyes.

Raditz screamed out in pain, as Kakarrot held him a little too tightly, causing his already broken ribs to dig deeper into his punctured lung. He knew he was badly wounded and bleeding internally. He could feel the crimson liquid of his blood every time he drew a breath.

"Get off me Kakarrot!" he spoke forcefully, yet you could hear his pain within the tone of his voice. "Why have I now been placed with the two of you, does the demon no longer consider me a threat?" he said, his voice thick with malice.

"The demon has made an offer to let two of us go, but one must stay behind and die," Vegeta stated to Raditz in a serious tone.

"What, why would that monster do that?" Raditz asked, confused.

"I…" Vegeta started, "I managed to persuade the beast; in return, I will spare the demon's life when Freeza falls."

"You can’t be serious about sparing that beast's life sire!" Raditz bellowed out.

"Trust me when I say I have no choice in the matter, but will deal with it when the time comes. As for the matter at hand, there is a choice to be made."

"There is no need sire, you and Kakarrot will go, I will stay behind and meet my fate." "No, Raditz, what would father say," Kakarrot called out to his older brother. "I will stay; you rank higher than me and are needed more."

"Kakarrot, you are a soft hearted fool, and that will get you killed someday! Father will understand if you tell him that I chose to die this day, a warrior’s death in protection of our home. Besides, I would not survive the trip home, so who would protect the ouji. My mind is made Kakarrot, you will not take an honorable death away from me."

Kakarrot just growled and sulked to the other side of the cell.

It was not long before Bulma made another appearance into the tiny cell.

"It is time Ouji, if we travel any further into Kold space, you will be detected by one of Freeza's scout ships, and I could not insure your survival. Have you made a choice as to who will stay behind?"

Vegeta just nodded.

"Good, then follow me."

The maze of corridors she took them through seemed to be empty, and when they did come across of any of Freeza's men, she quickly killed them before they even knew what was happening to them. As they got to the hanger bay where the small escape shuttles where kept, Bulma quickly prepared one for launch.

Kakarrot took one last look back at his older brother, and then told him he would see him in the other life. Raditz simply said that he would be waiting for that day. Raditz then turned to Vegeta and brought his fist to his heart and slightly bowed his head. Vegeta did the same gesture in return and turned to join Kakarrot aboard the ship when Bulma called his name.

"Vegeta!" she yelled out to him, even surprising herself that she actually stated his name.

"Yes," was all he said in return.

Bulma searched for the right words to say, and you could see her confusion all over her face, then she finally said…

"Do try to stay alive."

He just smirked and replied with...

"You do the same."

Then, he boarded the ship, and took off for the long journey back to Vegeta Sei.

Bulma then turned around to face the remaining saiyan.

"Shall we do this here?" she asked him.

"I don’t want to fight you woman, I hunger to kill the demon, and the demon alone."

"Good, because your looking at her," she stated, as she quickly phased, then backhanded him to the floor.

"You!" he stated.

"Yes me," she replied.

"You killed my mate!" he roared.

"Don’t worry, you will soon be joining her." With that said, she let him launch his final attack, then sent a ki blast straight through his chest, striking his heart. She then walked calmly back to the bridge of the ship.

Chichi and Yamcha both gasped as they saw her blood splattered appearance. They were in a greater shock when she calmly stated that the Ouji had escaped and that she managed to kill one of the saiyan, but the other two got away.

Chichi, silently hoping to herself that Bulma did not kill Kakarrot, asked if Bulma wanted to go after the Ouji.

Bulma just shook her head no and stated, "they are long gone, and most likely already in Saiyan space. The monkeys will be prepared this time for attack; we head back to Frost and give Freeza the body of the other one, and hope he is happy enough with that to not kill us all.

* * * * *

Ok this took me forever to write but here it is let me know what you think!

Mela


Table of Contents
Chapter 4
Chapter 6