Ok something you should know BEFORE reading this chapter : I am not into bondage or rape or vampirism { the sharing of blood and stuff} but that is all in this chapter! O.o If you don’t like that stuff or a big ol Lemon then don’t read this chapter! This story is NC-17 for a reason! Ok now that, that is said don’t forget to review and let me know what you think at the end ^_^

I don’t own anything so if you really want sue me come on, because I will sue you right back!

 

Chapter 4
A Thin Line Between Pleasure and Pain!

 

Vegeta awoke to find him self lying in a rather large bed. Strange enough he had a pounding headache but felt better as if some of his power was back. Even stranger was the fact that he was just laying there buck-naked! He tried to sit up and move but realized he had collar around his neck but this was different from the first one it had a glowing chain that connected it to the bed. He went to move his arm to try break the chain and noticed that he had bands around his wrist too that were also linked to glowing chains and the more he struggled the more they glowed. He soon realized he was to weak to even come close to breaking free and once he stopped his struggle he looked up and saw the person who had enslaved him. She had changed clothing again this time wearing a dark royal blue silk robe that stopped right above her knees, and fell loosely around her shoulders. Her aqua hair was down loose framing her face perfectly and she had the most devilish smirk gracing her lips.

"Aww so your awake!" she said darkly with a glint of amusement in her tone.

"Humph, I should have known demon that you have to knockout then chain men up just to get them into your bed!" he stated his voice filled with malice and dripping with hate and anger.

She just laughed lightly at him then said, "Nope they always come willingly, but you my dear chibi Ouji have to be difficult!"

She then stalked over to the bed crawling onto it in a sensuous fluid motion like a praetor about to pounce on its prey. She stopped only when she was inches away from him.

He tried to throw a right punch at her only to be stopped and pulled back to the bed by the band on his wrist. He growled out in anger and then began to insult her calling her every bad name he had ever heard and the some.

She just sat there staring at him, and then in the middle of his temper tantrum she reached out her hands and grabbed the sides of his face holding him still. She then just continued to stare into his eyes.

Vegeta felt as if she was trying to read his soul through his eyes. Her gaze was so powerful. He wanted to look away but her hands held him still.

"Let me go you demonic bitch!" he spat out harshly trying to look away from her icy blue stare.

She smiled a toothy grin as if she has found in his eyes what she had been searching for, then brutally crushed her lips to his in a painful kiss. Only to pull away when he bit her lip painfully drawing blood. She pulled away to see his lips stained red with her blood a little bit of it running down his chin. He had the most satisfactory smirk on his lips and his ebony eyes shinned with defiance.

Bulma just smiled back at him and then all of a sudden pounced on top of him forcing him to lie flat on his back. She let one of her hands wrap around his neck holding his head still while she bent down and licked the trail of blood that had dripped down his chin as he growled out in anger.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Chichi made her way to the main deck of the ship, there she saw Yamcha tormenting some poor slave girl normal she really would not have given a damn but today for some reason it bothered her.

"You know if Blue saw you playing with he she would have you head and your balls removed." Chichi stated letting the poor slave girl scurry away.

"Humph, I doubt Bulma would notice anything she to busy playing with her new pet monkey. Why the hell would she want to mate with that animal is beyond my understanding!" Yamcha stated crudely.

"Tisk, tisk, Yamcha you sound jealous! I mean it’s not as if she ever really wanted you!" Chichi laughed.

"Jealous ha, hardly. I just worry of what Freeza will do if he finds out she had his toy first. Besides when Freeza is done with the little monkey prince there wont be enough of him left to be jealous of." Yamcha said with a sadistic smile.

"Yeah whatever Yamcha!" chichi stated with a hug grin knowing full well her counterpart was madly in love with the blue vixen and that Bulma wanted nothing to do with him after he disappointed her in bed.

"Say Yamcha" Chichi called out. "Where is the other saiyan? The one you fought."

"I put him in C-18 he should go mad from the total darkness and Bulma is sure to let me kill him then."

"Why did you put in C-18 he was no threat, and was badly injured he should went to the tanks." Chichi stated.

"What does it matter where I put him he is just an animal like the rest of them. A monkey that needs to be put to rest, or he will just end up in a cage in Freeza little personal fuck zoo!" Yamcha spat out with disgust.

"What up set that he might take your place!" Chichi laughed.

"SHUT UP BITCH! You know nothing!" Yamcha yelled as Chichi walked away laughing at him going to C-18 to see if the saiyan in there was indeed Kakarot’s brother.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Bulma continued to like and lightly nip the underside of the Ouji’s chin down his jugular to his collarbone. That’s when she noticed his tail flicking back and forward along the bed. She watched out the side of her eye as it moved more and more aggressively as she lightly bit at him. That when she realized the little monkey prince like to be bitten. She chuckled lowly then raised her head to see a very flushed but angry Saiyan no Ouji. He tried so hard to look as if he was not being effected by her at all but his little act was falling short. His face was flushed and his breathing had drastically increased.

"You know," she said in a low seductive voice while kissing along his jaw line. "I had a dream about you while you were in the tanks."

"Humph, did I kill you in it!" he said harshly.

"No" she chuckled and sat back up on top of him straddling his waist one of her hand still around his neck. "But you did make me scream in it!"

Her free hand then grabbed his tail quickly.

He gasped quickly as his limb was caught in her grasp.

She then squeezed it until he was crying out in pain. Thrashing below her like a wild man. Then all of sudden she stopped and bent down then kissed him again this time lighter and not as forced.

Vegeta had little time to adjust from the pain of having his tail squeezed to the pleasure of her kiss and then once again she pulled away.

He growled out "Why are you doing this to me."

"Because you need to be taught a lesson my dear chibi Ouji. A lesson in humility, a lesson in dominance, you need to learn that there is always someone more powerful than you." She then began to slowly stroke his tail and his eyes went wide as tide tidal wave of pleasure racked his body. "You my Ouji need to learn that you are not always in control."

Vegeta could not help it his breathing began to quicken. He growled and hissed at her trying to get her to stop before he lost control of himself, but she continued to stroke his tail in a very slow pace.

Bulma bent down and kissed him again but this time after a little struggle he kissed back slightly parting his mouth just enough for her tongue to slip in. She explored his mouth while still stroking his tail with her free hand and as soon as she felt he was totally relaxed kissing her back letting his tongue explore her own mouth she bit down on it sharply drawing blood letting coat her mouth. He tried to pull away hoping that she would release his mouth but it only caused her to deepen the kiss pressing her body further against his. Then she sudden withdrew pulling away leaving him gasping for air.

She chuckled as looked down at his face, which had a mixture of anger, lust, and confusion written all over it.

"I figured you got to taste me so I should get a chance to taste you."

He hissed at her then screamed "Let me go you perverted bitch! I told you I don’t want you!"

"That’s funny Ouji" she said, " your lips say no" she then turned slightly and looked back where his manhood was proudly saluting her in all it’s glory. She then said "but your body s clearly telling me you do want me. Besides I think you are just a little confused be the fact that you think you have a choice in the matter. Now we can do this the easy way" she stated while bending down and letting her tongue flick along his jaw line. "Or we can do it the hard way " she then began to stroke his tail roughly and closer to the base causing Vegeta’s hips to jerk forward suddenly.

"Oh looks like someone is in a little pain." She stated while wrapping her hand around his swollen erection.

Vegeta quickly bit down on his lips hindering the moan of pleasure he was positive would escape as she began to move her hands upon his member.

Bulma watched as his eyes slid shut and breathing begun to come out in pants as she worked her hands around him, his hips moving involuntarily to meet her due to her manipulation of his tail.

Bulma had to admit to herself that having this much control over the saiyan was turning her own more than she had hoped. She was not sure if she would be able to wait until he was completely broken before she had him for herself.

She wait until the point she was sure he was going to release and stopped all her manipulation on both his manhood and tail much to his displeasure. The Saiyan no Ouji growled out his disapproval of being denied his release when he was so close to it. Bulma just laughed at the pissed off prince and removed her robe letting him get a good look at her nude form. She watched as his eyes took all of her in from top to bottom then all of sudden he smirked.

"What!" she asked curious to what suddenly caused his change in demeanor.

He just laughed lowly than said "I’ve seen better!"

Bulma was taken back by his comment and let her anger get the better of her striking him across the face splitting his lip drawing blood. But it only made Vegeta’s smirk widen knowing that he was getting under her skin.

She then let a devilish smile grace her lips then bent down and whispered into his ear "I am happy you have because after Freeza has way you will never be able to look at a female the same!" She laughed, as the arrogant smirk he was wearing was replace with anger. She then did something he really wasn’t prepared for. She squeezed the base of his tail while at the same time impaling herself on his throbbing member.

This time Vegeta did not have chance to bit down on his lip not that it would have help. He let out a tremendous groan of pure bliss as he felt her inner walls engulf him.

She just sat there a moment adjusting to his size letting the ecstasy and pain of her method of their joining wear off. She then began to move on top of him slowly at first but soon built up a rhythm that only the two of them could enjoy. She watched him closely during throws of their passion. She watched as his muscles tensed and flexed as each wave of bliss rocked his body with her fluid motions. She could feel both of their releases building and was not sure if she could handle much more of this blissful torture. She knew his body was begging for the release but wanted to make sure his mind begged for it too. The only problem was her own body selfishly awaited the ecstasy that she was sure the Ouji could bring and was almost there.

She watched as he struggled with the restraints, the closer and closer he came thrashing wildly below her trying to get as much contact as possible.

"Ouji" she called out in between pants. "Tell me now that you don’t want me! Tell me you me to stop!"

Vegeta clenched his teeth together and squeezed his eyes shut and yet somewhere in between grunts and groans he said "I don’t want you!"

"Lair" she screamed out wickedly and bit down hard on his neck drawing blood, letting it fill her mouth. She felt his whole body suddenly tense up then this humming vibration coming from his chest. It was more like a low growl and she realized he was literally purring with pleasure. She began to lick the wound she had inflected slowly and he went crazy tugging madly at his restraints trying to get free.

When she finally raised her head up from his neck he was growling and howling like a caged animal trying to get free. He had pulled so hard on the wristbands that they had cut into him and blood was flowing down his arms yet still he kept pulling at them.

Bulma looked down locking eyes with him and they screamed at her as they were on fire burning with lust and need. Pleading with her to set him free, and with out even thinking about it she pressed her hand to the headboard of the bed releasing the collars that enslaved him. Setting the Ouji free.

He quickly flipped them over to where she lay flat on her back not removing himself from inside her as he did it. Baring his teeth and growling at her he grabbed both her wrist and pinned them above her head knowing full well that he was still very weak and she could easily break free. But a he just knew that she wouldn’t, that she had started this and she would let him end.

"You don’t have a fucking clue of what you have just stared demon!" he spat out then sunk his teeth into her flesh in the same identical place she had did to him while at the same time thrusting into her with tremendous force.

Bulma screamed out a mixture of pain and pleasure as her orgasm hit her body. Apparently Vegeta was experiencing the same thing his body trembling as he thrust into her spilling his seed within.

Panting while licking her wound he pulled back to see her flush sweat covered face her eyes hardly opened and glazed over.

"You don’t have a clue of what you have done do you?" he asked more a statement that a question.

He then kissed her roughly and passionately letting her taste her own blood from his lips. He smiled down at her devilishly and said "Now it’s time to play!"

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Chichi found the other saiyan in the back of C-18 mumbling to himself about something or another. All she could make out of what he was saying was something about "dishonorable weaklings" and "I will kill the Blue Demon!"

She slowly turned on the lights letting him adjust to the sudden brightness. That’s when he noticed her standing there. He looked at her savagely and then suddenly attacked her though he was seriously injured.

Chichi easily blocked his attacked and countered by slamming him into the wall of the tiny cell and held him there against it.

She yelled out "I did not come here to kill or harm you but if you try me I fucking will!"

Raditz just growled and hissed at her.

Chichi slowly released him and he stalked over to the back of the cell were he was original sitting at.

"Look I just came to see if you were still alive and if you are the one called Raditz?" she asked.

"Why the fuck does it matter if I am Raditz or not bitch!" he hissed at her.

"Because I told the one name Kakarot that I would find out! Are you his brother Raditz or not!" she yelled.

Raditz just grunted!

Chichi took that as a yes then said "Your brother will be pleased to find out you are still alive."

"Humph, my brother is nothing but a soft hearted fool"

"Fool or not he was worried about you enough to convince me his enemy to find out if you were ok."

"Then you are a bigger fool than he!"

Chichi just thought to herself "I don’t need this crap" and left the unruly saiyan alone in his cell.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Erotic,

Sensual,

Animalistic

Their bodies moved to a rhythm all their own. She raked her nails down his back and it only served as fuel to their fire making him go further.

Bulma was not sure if she could take much more; they had been going at for hours on end. She was getting weaker while his strength was slowly returning to him. She wondered if she could really kill him after this. A part of her screamed no, a part of her she had no clue of where it came from. She looked up at him sweat covered his brow his eyes closed in a deep concentration of bliss and for the first time she actually looked at him. Not as her enemy, and not as the Saiyan no Ouji, but as the man that was bring her to the heights euphoria. She closed her eyes and let out an almost silent cry as another orgasm hit her but this one was different than the others as she closed her eyes it was as if she could see and feel through his. Her mind was going a mile a minute as images flew through it, it happen so fast she did not have a clue as to what was going on.

She opened her eyes to find the Ouji laying beside her staring down at her.

"What?" she asked hoarsely the nights activities taking their toll on her vocal cords.

He just answered "It has started, you need to rest."

It was funny as soon as the words left his mouth her eyelids felt heavy. She felt him pull her close to him in a tight embrace and surprising enough she allowed it. She did not just send him back to holding cell or berate him for touching her in such a way. No she just closed her eyes and hoped the universe would just go away and turn into black, but that was just too much to ask for.

Image after image bombarded her mind in a rapid nonstop fashion. She was seeing so many things all at once it was hard to make sense of it all. It felt like she was reliving a life that was not her own. She could feel and taste everything around her, but nothing seemed to fit right. She felt emotions and feelings with every image, but she could not understand them.

\One minute she would feel an over whelming sense of comfort the next confusion, and then there was an enormous amount of pride. As soon as these emotions came they were gone it was so confusing.

She woke up startled trying to figure out where she was. She looked over to her side to see the Saiyan no Ouji sleeping his arm around her waist his tail curled up around her thigh. She brought her hand up to stroke his face but stopped suddenly.

"What the fuck am I doing!’ she thought to herself. "He is my enemy; he is nothing more than a good lay …well a great lay but just a lay nothing more nothing less! Hell I cant even keep him he is for Freeza!" She quickly rose up waking the sleeping prince next to her. She removed his tail and crawled out of the bed wrapping a sheet around her body as if she was embarrassed for him to see her in the nude now. She stood in the middle of the bedchambers and looked back at him. He was sitting up now leaning against the head board his arms across his broad chest which had scratch marks all over it that she was sure she had inflicted some time during their night together.

She took in a deep breath then said "That was fun and all but all god things must end."

He just humph’ed.

"Look it’s nothing personal Ouji but, hell you belong to Freeza now and not that I would not mind keeping you as a little pleasure pet or something…"

"PLEASURE PET!" he growled out "Demon you are so over your head."

"What the hell is that supposed to mean?" she yelled back.

"This" he said as he pointed to the bite mark she had inflicted.

"Yeah what about it, you seemed to enjoy it at the time it was being done." She answered letting a devilish smile grace her lips.

"I never asked for that! I never asked for you! Hell I did not even want YOU!"

She just chuckled.

"You did in the end. Your point to all this Ouji."

"You marked me Demon and for some demented reason I marked you back in return!"

"Look Ouji I don’t know much about saiyan mating habits but that little bite mark will heal and go away so don’t worry your pretty little head over it." She stated sarcastically.

He just growled.

"You are truly stupid Demon!" he spat out harshly.

"Oh now insults Ouji, are you pissed that I made you purr like a content little kitten, don’t worry I wont tell anyone!"

"Humph, you should learn more about the races of the men you chose to mate with."

"Yeah and what the hell is that supposed to mean!"

"It means you marked me! You claimed me for your mate! Even worse than that I think we are bonding!" he screamed.

"What the hell are you talking about! Claimed you for my mate! Mate, what the hell do you mean mate!"

"Mate you stupid baka, as in what we are you and me together joined but that’s not the big issue it is…"

"Like hell it’s not the issue!" she screamed. "Look Ouji you were great and all but I am no ones mate, and you are sad to say Freeza’s new one. So this little marking thing, well you should just get over it and forget about it!"

He growled at her then got out of the bed and stalked right over to her until they were face to face.

"We are mates weather you or I like it or NOT! You are mine, I am yours and even worse we are BONDING!" he screamed then grabbed her arms and pulled her into a rough but passionate kiss. But after a minute or so she pushed him away then decked him causing him to hit the floor his ki still not close to full strength.

"I belong to no one! Not Freeza, Not you, NO ONE!" she screamed down at him.

He just growled and jumped up to his feet tackling her down to the floor. She tried to push him off of her but sometime during the struggle the sheet she had wrapped around her was ripped away. And the next thing she knew they had stopped punching and saying angry curse at each other but were kissing and groping each other instead. She then let him take her again, rough and passionately just the way they liked it right there on the floor neither wanting to break their contact to get up and get on the bed. Both pounding away at the other trying to bring the other to heights of pleasure and not pain. And when it was all said and done and both were more than content panting and grasping for air Vegeta weakly stated to her as he collapsed beside her "You and I are mates weather we want to be or not. You will never want or be with another. And the bond will only make these feeling stronger."

She just snorted. "Ok lets just say for the sake of argument that I buy this mates crap that you are spitting, but what the hell is this bonding you keep going on and on about."

"Demon…wait what the hell is your name?"

"Why does matter?"

"Because all I have ever heard you called was the Blue Demon and I don’t care to call my mate demon, or bitch or whore all the fucking time!"

She just rolled her eyes

"Well what is it that your parents or what ever the hell spawned you named you!"

"Bulma baka, my name is Bulma."

"Well Bulma my name is Vegeta not baka!"

"I know what your name is Ouji."

"Then why do you just call me Ouji!"

"Because I chose to! You are nothing but a stuck up Ouji nothing more nothing less but that is not the point you are avoiding the subject! What is this bonding crap!"

He just growled out roughly, "A bond is the link between two mates. It forms in three types. You can have more than one at once but it is extremely rare to form a bond and even more rare to have more than one let alone all three of them. The physical, the mental and the spiritual are the three types. The physical is what I fear we have. It is the sharing of ones body. If you feel pain I feel it, if I feel pleasure you feel it and vise versa. It is the most common between saiyans who chose non-saiyan mates. The mental is the sharing of ones mind. My thoughts and emotions would become apart of you as yours would become apart of me. The spiritual is the strongest of all bonds and the least likely to happen. It is the sharing of ones soul. If one mate was to die so would the other they would always be linked."

She looked at him in shock.

"Don’t worry Demo...Bulma we will never have spiritual bond. It is rare among saiyan mates let along saiyan and non-saiyan pairs. Yet even still once one bonded mate dies the other soon follows them to the afterlife. Lose of loosing ones bonded mate is usual to hard for many to bare."

That’s when she began to laugh.

"You had me going there for a minute Ouji! " she stated. "Mates you and I ha! A bond hahaha!"

Vegeta was beginning to get angry with her for finding humor in their situation.

"What so damn funny about it this!"

"Oh well for starters you are! You actually believe that I will believe all that crap about us being mates! Oh please that is truly rich Ouji, and the saiyan bonding stuff was just a little over the top don’t you think!" she said as she got up off the floor and went over to a dresser in the back of the room. She then pulled out a black training gi like the one he had been wearing and threw it at him.

He just looked at it.

"I would suggest you put it on, some of the men on this ship have been punished by Freeza himself and might just take a liking to you!"

Vegeta just sat there staring at her.

"Were you not listening to me!" he asked a little confused by her actions.

"Yes Ouji I heard every word you spoke of your little lie so that I would not give you to Freeza and it was very amusing to say the least but well I don’t buy it!"

He growled at her in frustration and rose to his feet.

"Bulma I told you no lie! We are mates bonded ones at that! Now more than ever am I sure I will never be given as you put it to Freeza by you. My mate would never do that to me!"

She just laughed and called for some guards as he got dressed.

She went to another draw and pulled out a ki-damping ring to but around his neck.

"Humph there is no need for that Bulma I will behave for now, I have nothing to fear!"

"Oh is that so Ouji."

"Yes my mate will not let any harm come to me." He stated as she put the ring on him anyway. The two guards arrived and began to escort Vegeta to a cell, but just before he exited her room she yelled out

"You know what Ouji, Too bad I’m not your mate!"

* * * * *


Table of Contents
Chapter 3
Chapter 5