Chapter 3
I Want You to Eat!

 

He found himself surrounded by liquid and could barely move. He quickly started to panic and tried to punch his way out of his glass cage only to realize he was to weak to even do so and abandon his struggle.

"I’m in a rejuvenation tank. My wounds are healed, so why do I feel so weak, as if all my ki is gone?" he wondered to himself.

One of the many techs came over to check on him, once the little man realized he was awake he quickly began the draining process. Vegeta contemplated attacking the tech and trying to escape, but in his current state he could barely stand. Hell if it was not for the insignificant tech the once all mighty Saiyan no Ouji would have fall flat on his face once he was out of the tank. The tech then placed two more rings around his ankles and Vegeta felt even worse as if his body had just gain 50 more pounds. Two other rather large men came over and grabbed the Ouji none to gently by his arms and lifted him a little.

"You have your orders!" the tech stated and the men began to drag Vegeta out of the medical bay.

Further down the many corridors of hallways on the ship the two men began to engage in conversation with each other.

"Yeah I don’t know weather to be jealous or thank my lucky stars that it’s this poor guy instead of me." One of the men stated.

"Huh, I know what you mean she has a habit of breaking her toys, either in the act or afterward." The other replied back.

"Yeah, but what a way to go!" the first man said while laughing.

"I hear this poor guy here wont even get that! He is meant for Freeza! I’m surprise she even wants him now knowing what will happen to him later."

The first man looked down at Vegeta a shook his head.

"Too bad guy, I’m sorry to hear that. No man, no matter how much of an enemy deserves that fate! At least you get one night of pure bliss before, oh so I hear she is bliss." And then they stopped at a set of doors. Apparently they had arrived at their destination.

The doors opened quickly to reveal a rather large room. There was a rather large bed in one area, a sitting area, and a dining area with loads of food already on the table. The two men deposited Vegeta on the sitting area floor and left.

Vegeta had been silent the whole way to where they were taking him. He was listening to the two men and made mental notes of everything he saw on the way to where they were taking him. Which Vegeta believed would be the ship’s dungeon or torture room, but not this! His thoughts went back to the men’s conversation. Something about bliss before he met with Freeza. He soon realized what they had meant when the Blue Demon herself came into view soaking wet clad in nothing but a towel.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Kakarrot opened his eyes to find himself alone in a cell surrounded by four walls with no opening that could be seen. He immediately tried to power up to break out of his prison, but found out the more he powered up the weaker he felt. He soon collapsed on the cell floor totally tapped out of power panting heavily. A few moments later out of no where a door appeared and the girl he was fighting earlier walked through it carrying a tray.

"I know it’s a surprise to you but your still alive! Normally we never use these cells because no one ever comes back alive but well I did not feel the need to kill you so…here we are." She said.

Kakarrot just looked at her.

"I came to bring you something to eat. I know the ki rings take a lot out of a person. Freeza use to use them on me all the time until I learned to behave." She said then laughed dryly. "You have to eat constantly to keep up your strength. Besides we will be at planet Frost in three days so you have to learn how to behave so I can keep you."

Kakarrot looked at the girl in shock at the news that he was going to planet Frost. She must have realized his apprehension and tried her best to calm him.

"Don’t worry" she begun "Blue said I could keep you and that she would talk with Freeza and you would be all mine. So you don’t have to worry. Besides Freeza just wants your Ouji anyway and…."

Kakarrot quickly became enraged and yelled at the girl.

"Vegeta…Where is my Ouji!" He demanded.

"In the rejuve tanks or with Blue I’m not sure either way he is safe for now that is. He will not be harmed until we get to planet Frost per Freeza’s orders."

"What, why, what dose Freeza want with Vegeta!"

"I really don’t know, my guess is to have him take Zarbon’s place seeing that Blue killed him not to long ago. Then again Freeza is not too happy with you saiyans for rejecting his offer to join the empire, not that I blame your kind. But hell someone has to pay for making Freeza mad and it looks like your Ouji is it. Don’t worry if Freeza has enough fun with him he won’t destroy your world like mine. Now eat, it’s not poisoned or anything I promise see." She said as she took a bite, then handed the tray over to him.

"My name is ChiChi by the way." she stated.

"I am Kakarrot third class, first commander to his Lord Prince Vegeta himself." Kakarrot stated with pride.

"Well nice to meet you Kakarrot, third class, first commander to his Lord Prince Vegeta." She said while smiling at him.

He then pushed the now empty tray away from him towards her and said "More."

She laughed again and then said "Your lucky it was me you found and not Yamcha. The poor saiyan who came across him is not in the best of health even though Blue spared his life."

"Raditz!" Kakarrot called out.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"Ah, your hear already Ouji" Bulma stated then smirked wickedly.

Vegeta just looked at her not believing what he was realizing.

"No…it can’t be possible…I must have missed something they were saying!" he thought.

"What’s wrong Ouji, Freeza got your tongue, well at least not yet." She stated then laughed making her breast slightly jiggle from only being restrained by a towel.

"Why…What do you want?" Vegeta asked very weakly barley above a whisper.

"I want you to eat…. with me." She replied. {^ _~}

"Why?" he choked out.

"Because I enjoy the company of another warrior, especially one as powerful as you. I also wish to her more of this legendary garbage your were speaking of after kicked your ass."

Vegeta literally roared with anger and stumbled to his feet.

"I was taken by surprise by your skill and power. I will not under estimate you when we fight again and I assure you I will kill you and as soon as I am the legendary I will kill Freeza’s ass too!"

She licked her lips slowly and then said

"Oh really, do tell me how Ouji? How does this legendary crap work? Will you really be powerful enough to kill Freeza!"

She then went right up to him and grabbed him by the ki ring around his neck and pulled him forward until their noses where almost touching.

"Do not play games with me Ouji, Freeza said not to harm you but it is three days until we get to Frost you will have time heal! I must know I need to know your value to me before! Will you be powerful enough to beat Freeza!" she spat harshly.

He tried to push her away but only caused himself to fall back down.

She sighed then looked away from him and closed her eyes.

"Just as I thought big talk from a little man!"

He growled at her.

"What have you done to me, why do I feel this way?"

"What way is that Ouji?" she said sarcastically. "Oh, weak you mean. That is due to that pretty little ring your sporting around your neck. It is a ki dampener of my own design. It keeps your little ki in check, so that bad little boys learn to behave. Huh, it is one of Freeza’s favorite toys so I would get use to having it on."

Vegeta started to claw at his neck.

"I would not do that if I were you, it will only tire you out. See the beauty of the ring is the more energy you put out the more it takes. Those two others above your feet are gravity inducers which makes you heavy, which make you work harder, in which you use more energy, which keeps you weak. And you don’t want to use all of the little energy you have left, I told you I want you alive."

He just growled in anger.

"Hungry, I am told your kind is always hungry for something, weather it is food, a fight, or sex you kind craves it."

Vegeta just looked at her.

"Well the food is over there." She said while pointing to the decked out table. "You don’t have to worry about poison or anything I have nothing to gain form your death, so eat. If you will excuse me I want to be in something other than a towel." As she turn to walk away she let the towel drop to the floor.

Vegeta just stood there contemplating what in the hell was going on.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"Raditz, what’s a Raditz?" Chichi asked confused.

"He is my brother, he was sent to the north! You have to tell me if he is ok, if he is still alive!" Kakarrot pleaded.

"Well I know he is alive, we did not kill any males in fear that one of them would be your Ouji. And we only took three of you, your Ouji, you and the one that faced Yamcha. But if you like and behave I will talk to Blue and see if she will let you see the other Sayian. Oh but you must know that the other saiyan was beat pretty badly and Yamcha was very pissed that Blue would not let him kill him!"

Kakarrot just looked down.

"I’m sure he will survive at least until we get to Frost." Chichi said as she got up to leave.

"Chichi!" Kakarrot shouted out.

Chichi turned around quickly to see what he wanted.

"Why didn’t you kill me?" he asked.

She just shrugged her shoulders then gave him a sort of sad half smile.

"I don’t know, something in me just did not want you dead yet." She said and then began to leave again.

"Chichi!" Kakarrot shouted out once again.

"Yes" she answered not turning around.

"Thank You" he said " Thank you for not felling like killing me yet."

She just looked back at him and nodded then left him in his cell once again alone.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Bulma returned wearing a form fitting royal blue two piece body suite. The top was more of a tank top style with cut short showing her well toned rock hard abs. It also had a hole cut into the center showing a generous amount of her cleavage. The pants part of the suit was so tight that it fit her like a second skin showing every, and all of the curves of her body. She entered the main room only to find the Ouji in the same spot that she had left him ‘the floor’. He seemed to be deep in thought about something, she could tell because his face wore a look of intense concentration.

"I hope you are not trying to think of a way to escape." She said to him sternly.

He quickly looked up at her and the once intense look of concentration turn into an even more intense look of displeasure.

"I’m just saying my dear Ouji that although Freeza told me not to kill you I’m sure he would over look your death if it took place while you were trying to escape."

Vegeta just growled at her.

"Aww my sweet chibi Ouji don’t pout, we still have 3 day tell Frost your ass will be safe till then."

"I am not your Ouji!" Vegeta spat out harshly.

Bulma just grinned and whispered lowly "not yet your not but you will be."

Although she said it barely above a whisper he had heard it.

"Demon if you think for a moment that I would consider mating with a disgusting, ugly, vile creature such as you pathetic self you are sadly mistaken.

Bulma turned around glaring daggers at Vegeta. Sure she had been called many thing is her day some that would but his little taunts to shame, but never by someone she wish to lay with. Hell most men jumped at the chance to be with her even knowing that most of her past lovers she had killed. The fact of the matter was that his words hurt, so she did the only thing that came natural to her she struck back.

"Pathetic, Disgusting, Vile, Ugly!" Bulma screamed in anger.

Vegeta just chuckled in amusement and smirked.

She stalked over to him like a lioness ready for the kill and kicked him squarely in the stomach causing him to double over in pain coughing violently due to his lack of ki. The blow was not hard enough to kill him but it was had enough to cause him a generous amount of pain.

"Pathetic is what you are now my dear chibi Ouji!" she shouted "Disgusting is what Freeza is going to do once he gets his hands on you fucking ass! And what the hell makes you think that I the Blue Demon, the Destroyer of Worlds, the Elite of the Elite would want a sniveling, insignificant, weak, chibi monkey Ouji!"

She then grabbed the back of his head by his hair and made sure he was looking up at her.

"Besides my chibi Ouji in a couple of days you will be Freeza little fuck toy and you wont have to worry about any woman, man or thing ever wanting to mate with you again!"

He growled at he and tried to pull away from her grasp. She just bent down and crushed her lips to his in a painful kiss. Vegeta did not know what was happening one minute he wanted to kill her with his bare hands the next thing he knew she was kissing him and his body just natural responded and he began to kiss her back. That when she pulled away and laughed. He growled out in anger and frustration not just at her but mostly at himself for responding to her kiss the way he did.

His anger just caused to make her laugh even harder.

"Oh don’t get mad Ouji, you don’t want me remember." She said sarcastically and then flashed him a sinister grin. "Come Ouji and eat, I wish to know more about your people before I am ordered to kill them all."

Vegeta just looked up at her with horror.

"Oh don’t worry Freeza has not ordered me to do it yet but it is only a matter of time. Then again if your father submits your empire, your people, and of course your life he might just spare most of your race."

"My father will never bow down to that monster!"

"Huh, you better hope for your sake that he does and soon. And then maybe Freeza will spar you and give you back as a gift."

"I wont have to worry about that because I will never be Freeza little bitch like you!"

"No Ouji you will be worse you will be his WHORE!"

Vegeta snarled and glared hatefully at her.

"Do you think I enjoy working for Freeza! Do you think I have choice in anything I do!"

"Well you seem to enjoy yourself" Vegeta said full of malice and hate.

She just laughed and the said "I despise Freeza with every inch of my being! I wish him a billion deaths by my hands!"

"Then why don’t you just kill him if you hate him so much!" Vegeta asked.

Bulma laughed dryly.

"If I could, my chibi Ouji I would have already the minute he destroyed my world and ruined my life. But like you I am weak and I’m staring to believe I will always be weak." She said while looking down at the floor. She then looked up and looked straight into his eyes. And for the first time she noticed exactly how black they were. Deep pools of onyx, a pure abyss that she could drown in and she caught herself holding her breath and not able to release it until she looked away.

"That’s why he wants me you know." Vegeta stated.

She looked up at him confused.

"He knows that I will have the power to kill him and he is scared."

"You have the power to kill Freeza," she said sarcastically.

"Not yet but I will!"

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Raditz sat alone in a cell very similar to Kakarrot’s It had no door or openings that could be seen the only difference between his and Kakarrot’s was that his was in total darkness, no light could be seen what so ever. Raditz was not sure if this was one of Freeza’s typical cells or if he was being punished for getting the best of one of Freeza’s Elite lackeys. Hell if that little asshole would have had any kind of honor and not have called for his little prick soldier buddies to help him jump attack him Raditz was sure he would have won. Now he stuck here in a pitch-black room with only his thoughts of his lost mate and last losing battle to keep him company. It would be simply amazing if he did not go totally insane.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Bulma had final convinced Vegeta to get off the floor and sit down at the table and eat with her. She kept noticing that he never took his eyes off of her as if she would all of sudden jump across the table and slit his throat. She chuckled to herself because of her rep of being the dreaded Blue Demon she terrified even the most powerful men. And even though she had told the Ouji repeatedly that she would not kill him he still stood ready for her attack not that she blamed him she really could understand his apprehension around her yet she felt the need to break some of the tension between them.

"Tell me Ouji what is you world like?"

"Why? Why the hell do you want to know!" he answered back harshly.

Getting a little bit angry at his attitude she answered back "I told you I like to know everything about the worlds I am ordered to destroy."

Vegeta just snarled at her in anger.

"That’s it!" she screamed as she jumped up out of her seat and slammed her fist against the table. "I have tried to play nice, I have not killed you yet, which is a new unbelievable record for me and yet all I get back from you is this unwavering attitude from you, you little RUNT! That’s it I can’t stand it anymore, I was going to let this be your choice! I was not going to hurt or break you, HELL I WAS EVEN GOING TO LET YOU HAVE YOUR WAY! But now I don’t fucking care, you my chibi Ouji need be taught a lesson you need to be taught how to behave! I’m sure Freeza will still enjoy you even if you have already been broken!"

"Oh and who the hell is going to break me!" Vegeta arrogantly stated which was so not the thing to say to the all ready enraged Bulma it only added more fuel to the fire.

She moved across the table with in a blink of an eye and stood toe to toe with the Sayian no Ouji. That when he noticed that her eyes darken into a deeper hue of blue when she was anger and she was really angry right then.

"You know chibi Ouji when I’m done having my little fun with you, if your were good enough I will do you the honor be killing you that way you don’t have to suffer as Freeza whore think of it as a goodbye gift for good behavior. I’m sure the joy of hearing you beg for your pathetic life will be worth all the pain and punishment I will receive from Freeza will be worth it!"

"You psychotic bitch!"

Within flash she backhanded him to the floor.

"Ah-ah Ouji flattery will get you no where."

He growled then got his feet again and tried to punch her but she caught his feeble attempted of blow. Catching his hand and squeezing it until she started to break his bones.

"What’s wrong Ouji still feeling weak!" she taunted.

He screamed out in pain and anger and sweated his foot under her catching her off guard causing her to fall to the floor. He quickly pounced on her with elbow to her ribs but in his weaken stated it did little to no damage. During the struggle he inadvertently powered up causing the ki ring to take even more of his dwindling power.

She quickly landed a right to his jaw causing him to fall off her onto the floor in pain. She then straddled his hips sitting on top of him pining both his wrist together over his head with a will place ki band.

Grinning wolfishly at him she then took her finger and lightly traced it over his strong jawbone.

"Tell me my dear chibi Ouji is it true what I hear about Sayian men and their tails?" she chuckled.

Her just growled at her and glared daggers.

"Well is it true! That if you squeezed it, it will cause you a tremendous amounts of pain!" She said then grabbed the limb which had some how managed to come from around his waist and was thumping on the ground in a frantic fury and squeezed it until he was screaming out in pain. "I guess that was right. Then it is safe to assume that the second part is also true that if you pet a Sayians tail stroke it a certain way that Sayian males become wild animal with only one thing on there mind."

She then bent down and let her tongue flick across his jawbone taking the same bath her finger did causing his skin to fill like it was on fire.

She stared up into his ebony eyes and his hate and anger begin to boil over. So she deiced to push him over the edge.

"Let me guess Ouji you like to have the control. You don’t like to loose yourself, to have someone else control you. Your to wild for that."

He snarled and tried to buck her off him so she pressed her body further against his.

"Don’t worry my dear chibi Ouji I am going to enjoy taming you!" she said as she let her tongue trail across his collarbone. "And when I’m done with you will have enjoyed it too!"

She then giggled and struck him across the side of his neck knocking him out. She then kissed him on the lips again but a lot more softer than the first time.

"Just wait Ouji when you wake up we are going to have lots of fun!"

* * * * *


Table of Contents
Chapter 2
Chapter 4