Chapter 9
Let the Training Begin

 

The first thing she did was reach out to her side. She wasn't disappointed that the space was empty, if anything she was relieved. Stretching her arms over her head and extending her toes as far as they would reach, she moaned with a sound close to a purr. She had never felt so full. Full was the only word she could think of to describe her feelings. She reached out to the pillow next to her and crushed it to her face. She could still smell the scent of Vegeta on it. Taking in deep breaths of his musk she exhaled with a satisfying sigh. Throwing her arms out she opened her eyes for the first time and was shocked to see the fully clothed saiyan prince looking down at her. Bulma's first reaction was to pull the pillow closely to her chest, seeing his expression she began to blush.

"I personally prefer meat over cotton. I certainly hope you weren't going to eat that."

His remark caught her off guard and she couldn't tell if he was joking. An evil thought caught her attention and she decided to put the thought into play.

"Well of course I am. It’s a custom here on Earth. You see, after two people share the same bed together, they must also share the same pillow in the morning. But because you’re the man you have to take a bite first." Didn't you know that?" She asked him.

Vegeta raised an eyebrow and looked at her skeptically. She took all the will power she had to keep a straight face as she handed the pillow out for him to take. Vegeta looked at it with disgust and turned his nose up and began to study something on her wall.

"Nonsense, that’s ridiculous. I refuse to eat a pillow for breakfast."

His last few words gave a hint of annoyance and Bulma could hold her laughter back no longer. She pulled the pillow to her chest as she collapsed into a laughing fit on the bed. Vegeta looked at the young woman and admired her for her ability to seem so carefree. He couldn't remember once when he might have felt her way and for that reason he felt jealous.

"Get up woman! I grow tired of your games. Fix me some proper food," he snapped.

Bulma was a little shocked at his reaction as was disappointed that he wasn't willing to humor her. Deciding that she would have to prove her place she threw the pillow at his head. For the first time it actually made contact, she saw the shocked look on his face and began to rethink her decision to throw the pillow.

"Oops." was all she could say before he penned her on the bed and claimed her mouth with his. Her head began to swim and she was once again feeling the desire that only he could make her feel.

***

"Alright Kamie, I'll be right back. I'm just going to go tell Vegeta about the training then me and Gohan will get started." Goku said.

Kamie placed his chin on his staff and closed his eyes, seeming to be in a meditated state. Goku could sense something evil but he couldn't quit put his finger on it.

"Kamie what do you sense?’ he asked

Kamie opened his eyes and looked first at Piccolo, who was meditating as well, then back to Goku.

"I'm afraid you won't have time to train Goku. If you feel it as well then it means that Melphina has already began her reign of destruction."

"WHAT!?!?!?!?!!?" the gang all said in unison.

"Yes, I sense a dark force and with it I can sense many dieing life forces." Kamie told them.

"Darn it. She said she would wait. Well I guess that proves you can never trust a bad guy.er girl." Goku placed two of his fingers to his forehead and began to search out Venetia’s life force.

"I'll be right back, were going to need all the help we can get." he told them, and then he was gone.

"Please hurry dad." Gohan said with a sigh.

Gohan felt a hand on his shoulder and looked up into the face of his teacher. Piccolo always had a way of making the worst seem not so bad.

"Don't worry Gohan, with your dad and Vegeta here to help will be able to defeat this saiyan and save the Earth once again. Can you really imagine us failing?" he asked

"No I guess not, but she just has so much power. She's much stronger then we are, and she is a saiyan which means if she can turn super saiyan then there's no way we can beat her."

Piccolo soaked the boy’s words in and for once he knew that his words alone were not enough to give the child hope. In all reality the odds were stacked way against them. This was going to be one fight that none of them were going to survive.

* * * * *


Table of Contents
Chapter 8
Chapter 10