Yeah!! Last strenuous part of chapter 4. It’s a 3 part mini series!! What am I talkin’ about?? Don’t mind me… N-E-wayz…Thanks for the great e-mails! *So Sorry fo’ the long wait. My dad took the week off and wouldn’t let me go on the computer!! * I luv ya’ll! Now on to chapter 4 (c)!

 

4C

 

Period 7, Science

"Arrg! Goku!" the girl with red hair screamed as he yet again popped another jellybean in his mouth. "If you eat anymore we’re gonna be short some for our DNA project. "I can’t help it" Goku shrugged as he put a handful in his mouth. "I didn’t have lunch today…" he reached over and drank from a big 2 liter bottle of Soda. Which happened to belong to a green haired girl. But she didn’t notice. His lab partner growled and started to pull on her hair.

 

Gym

Bulma had already changed into her gym clothes and was looking through her purse for a scrunchie to pull her long hair back with. She found it and pulled it out but something else came out with it. ‘A note?’ she asked herself. ‘I didn’t get any notes today…’ She unfolded the note and was totally shocked. "A secret admirer!" Chichi squealed. Bulma looked over her shoulder, and there Chichi was being as nosy as ever. "Excuse me." Bulma said as she pressed the note to her chest. "I do not think this is any of your business." Chichi pouted, "But I’m your best friend…" "My nosy best friend" Bulma corrected. Chichi sighed, but suddenly the grin came back to her face. "So… Do you recognize the handwriting?" "No" Bulma admitted, "I’ve never seen it before. But then again… the only boy’s handwriting I’ve ever seen was Yamucha’s and Goku’s. And this looks nothing like theirs…" "Of course it’s not Goku!" Chichi yelled. "And of course it’s not Yamucha…" Bulma mumbled. "So are you gonna write him back?" Chichi asked. "Of course! I need a boyfriend!" Bulma exclaimed. "Hmm. Well make sure the guy isn’t a stalker… or a geek!" Chichi said. Bulma stuck her tongue out. "I can just see you now! Walkin’ down the hall wit some lil’ pocket protector wearin’ geek!" Chichi laughed. "Eeew! What a nightmare." Bulma said. "I know…" Chichi agreed.

Spanish

"Hola, Seni[r Yamucha, como estas?" asked the freckled faced guy. "Uh, um, muy bien, gracias, y tu?" replied Yamucha. "Que te gusta?" (I think that means, what do you like to do? I forget.) "Yo me gusta ir al cine, y tu?" (I like to go to the movies, and you?) Yamucha said sounding really bored. The other kid replied and they both went back to their seats. "This class is so boring since I have no one to talk to!" Yamucha whined. "I should have just taken French when Bulma asked me to join it with her! Damn!" Yamucha continued to whine to himself.

Social Studies

"18, can you tell the class where the Sphinx is?" 18 cleared her throat and answered "Egypt, and it also is one of the seven wonders of the world." "Good 18!" said the teacher. The class sighed. She smiled to herself. She liked Social Studies class and was very good at it, unlike her other friends, and she also was a teachers pet. "I am the smartest person in the class." 18 said. "Anyone knows that the sphinx is located in Egypt and is one of the Seven Wonders of the World. Duh!" said the snotty girl behind 18. "That question was just to see if the class was listening to the teacher!" she snickered. "What! I don’t care, You better get out of my face, bitch, or I’ll bust your lip!" threatened 18. The girl sat back in her seat with fear. ‘No one is gonna spoil my happiness, who does she think she is!’ 18 said to herself with anger. ‘I’ll just have to teach her a thing or two about messing with me, I’ll just jump her after school!’ and 18 went back to smiling.

 

Period 8, every one’s in art!

The class was working on clay projects, which also would be later painted. They all were doing ok, well except for Goku. "If you just chose something better than a clay banana, Goku, the project wouldn’t be so hard!" said Chichi. "But it’s not hard, it’s just it doesn’t look like banana, but more like a crippled yellow dick!" Goku sighed. "Oh Goku, you could fix it." Chichi tried to help him, but it just turned out worse. On the other side of the group table, Bulma was working on her clay heart. "This should be a broken heart instead!" she sighed to herself. "But soon enough I’ll have a new boyfriend to make me happy again, heehee!" she smiled. "Bulma’s gonna get a new boyfriend, Bulma’s getting a new boyfriend!" Chichi sang. Bulma just smiled from ear to ear. "Really Bulma, who?" asked Goku. "Oh, I don’t know. Somebody gave me a note… A secret admirer!" she giggled as she blushed. "Really? Let me see." Goku said. Bulma handed the note over to Goku. "Hey Son-kun, maybe you can tell me who’s handwriting this is." Bulma said. Goku read the note and nearly freaked out. "Nani Goku? Do you know who wrote it??" Chichi asked excitedly. "Uh… Actually I don’t…" Goku lied. Even though he knew perfectly well that it was Vegeta’s handwriting. "Ohhh" Chichi and Bulma both groaned. "Goku glanced at his friend. Vegeta looked up and slightly blushed, because he had been listening to the conversation. Chichi warily glanced at the red Vegeta. "What’s your problem?" she asked as she raised an eyebrow. "Uh… nothing, I’m just a little hot…" he stuttered. "Hah! A little?" Bulma said unconsciously. She immediately cupped her hands over her mouth and really blushed. Vegeta smirked and Goku and Chichi just stared at her. ‘Oh nooo’ Bulma said to herself. "Uh… yeah." Chichi said, "Let’s go get some more paint Bulma." Bulma gladly got up and followed her friend across the room. "Vegeta!" Goku said in a hushed whisper. "I can’t believe you like Bulma! Why didn’t you tell me?!" "Uh… What are you talking about, Kakarot?" Vegeta asked nervously. "Oh come on!" Goku exclaimed. "I’m not that stupid! Besides I know your handwriting and the words you use. You’re a dead give away. Anyways, How long have you liked her?" Vegeta slumped down in his chair and then confessed his answer. "Ever since last year…" he grumbled. "Wow," Goku said thoughtfully, "that’s a long time Vegeta. Why didn’t you tell her?" Goku asked. "Are you stupid or something, Kakarot?!" Vegeta yelled. "She doesn’t even like me!!" "Of course she does!" Goku laughed. "She said you were hot!" "Not in all words…" Vegeta grumbled, "And besides she didn’t mean to say it." "Yeah, but she was thinking it." Goku reassured. Vegeta smirked. "What do you possibly think she was thinking about, Kakarot?" Vegeta asked with the smirk still on his face.

 

Bulma and Chichi were leaning against a wall, talking. "Why would you say something like that about Vegeta?!" Chichi asked in astonishment. "I don’t know!" Bulma said as she blushed some more. "But he is totally hot, though!" Bulma squealed. Chichi smacked her forehead and sighed. "Alright, do you wanna get wit’ him?" Chichi asked. Bulma’s eyes widened. "No way! He doesn’t like me! Plus, I’ve got this secret admirer business goin’ on." Bulma said. "So you sayin’ you don’t want to go out wit’ him?" Chichi asked as she raised an eyebrow. Bulma flushed a little, "Of course! I mean I would like to… but… he’s not my type." She said. "Yeah right! You both are snobby and have the scariest tempers!" Chichi said flippantly. "Hey!" Bulma protested. "It’s true! But anyway, you just wait! My Goku is Vegeta’s best friend, and he’ll find out if Vegeta likes you or not!" Chichi said. "Don’t do that…" Bulma muttered, but she knew Chichi wasn’t paying attention.

 

Krillen and 18 were molding their matching nameplates, which connected with a little heart. Yamucha and Rae were making separate projects. Rae was making a large vase, she had started this before she had started seeing Yamucha. Yamucha was making a little jewelry case for Bulma, but saw no need for it now that Bulma wouldn’t talk to him, so he just sat there reading a ‘magazine’. "Anyway, 18 are you still going to the party on Saturday night?" Krillen asked hopefully. "I honestly don’t know." she sighed. "My parent’s will totally freak when they find out I got another Saturday." "Don’t tell ’em. Just say you’re going out Saturday morning." Krillen suggested. "Yeah but Juu-nanagou will tell them…" 18 said. "How does he know?" Krillen asked angrily. "Well of course he heard about it, but he asked me in the hall, and I told him it was true. He’ll probably tell our parents just so we can’t go out together." 18 sighed. "You know, I really don’t like your brother" Krillen grumbled. "Well, he really doesn’t like you" 18 said. "I know" Krillen said. 18 watched Bulma and Chichi bring back like two tubs of Blue and Purple paint. 18 raised an eyebrow. "Bulma! Chichi! What’re you guys doing with all that paint?" 18 asked. Bulma and Chichi both turned around. "Nothing, We’re just painting." Bulma said. "You don’t need gallon tubs of paint." 18 said skeptically. "Well, we didn’t want to get paint on our fingers by scooping it out. So we just decided to bring the whole thing. Ja ne!" Chichi smiled. "They’re weird…" 18 mumbled. "You’re the only normal one, 18." Krillen said. 18 smiled.

 

Back at Goku’s table…

The two girls sat down and started to talk and paint. Goku was daydreaming because he got tired of working on his work of art. Bulma dabbed some more purple paint on the heart she was making. Chichi was making an apple to go with Goku’s banana. "Anyway, so, did you hear about Keilay, her boyfriend found her giving head to his best friend in the boys locker room!" Chichi laughed. "No I didn’t hear about that! I thought it was Amy in the girls locker room givin’ head to the Science teacher’s son." Bulma said. Goku suddenly snapped his head up, "Nuh uh. You both are wrong. It was Kielay’s boyfriend givin’ head to Amy’s boyfriend, the Science teacher’s kid in the girls’ locker room." Goku said. "How do you know that is true?" Chichi asked. "I was there." Goku said proudly. Vegeta whistled, that was real stupid for Goku to say. "And what were you doin’ n da girls’ locker room?!" Chichi asked as she stood up. "Uh…" Goku said as he looked at Vegeta and Bulma for help. They just shrugged helplessly. "Goku! Answer me!!!" Chichi screamed. "Oh come on Chichi, You know I’m not like that…" Goku said. "Oh yeah right! You still haven’t told me why you were in there!" she yelled, totally not believing him. "I wasn’t really in there… I was just like walkin’ by…" he said. "And you just sort of, ‘accidentally’ poked your head in?" Chichi asked sweetly. "Uh yeah…" Goku said warily, not trusting her nice behavior. "Well I don’t believe that!! You ass, If you want to be a pervert, that’s none of my business but when you start lying to me I won’t go for it!! You can just spend Saturday night by yourself!!" she yelled. Goku pouted, "but Chichi…", he said pathetically. "Shut-up, Goku. Go grovel at someone else’s feet." She said, but then stopped and glanced at him. "Actually, why don’t you stay right here…" she said thinking that what she had said would give him the idea to find another girl. (she’s just paranoid like dat) He grinned. Vegeta stuck a finger down his throat pretending like he was gagging. Bulma laughed. Chichi winked at her friend. Bulma raised an eyebrow. "Anyway, Goku-sa, where are you takin’ me this Saturday night?" she asked. Goku was about to answer, but Chichi ignored him and continued what she was saying. "Because I was thinking why don’t we invite Bulma and Vegeta. Since they both don’t have anybody and they could find somebody at the club. Ooooh! Goku why don’t we go to a night club!" she squealed. "Uh…" Goku started, "I was plannin’ to go somewhere special… you know just you and me…" Goku pouted again. Chichi glared at him but then smiled. She escorted him out of his seat and over to the other side of the room. "Goku-sa, I’m very flattered that you want to do something romantic with me this weekend, but this is very important. Goku! Even you can see that Bulma and Vegeta like each other." She said. "Just why didn’t I notice anything…?" she mumbled to herself. "Goku!, this’ll be my biggest project of the year! To get Bulma and Vegeta together!" she howled. "Shhh." Goku scolded. "You can’t do that, Chichi." Chichi blinked at him, "Excuse me? I don’t believe you said that. I am the best at match making. I mean I got Krillen and 18 together. Just look at them." She said. They turned around and 18 had dunked Krillen’s head in paint. "Uh… You know what, never mind them…" Chichi said. "You also got Bulma and Yamucha together. And look how that turned out." Goku said seriously. Chichi sighed, "Well, I admit that was a total mistake… But Vegeta and Bulma are totally perfect for each other! Can’t you see it! They would be so cute!" Chichi said dreamily. She narrowed her eyes and frowned after realizing something. "But that Vegeta… He has such an attitude, and he’s also very violent. Oh, and he doesn’t even know about politeness. Do you know how many times he’s cursed me out?" Chichi said disapprovingly. "Three times. And it was just ‘cuz you were being very rude yourself and getting into other people’s business. Besides I told him it wasn’t nice to talk to a girl that way…" Goku said. "And what did he say to that?" Chichi asked further supporting her point. "Uh… I’d rather not say…" Goku said. "I was right. But if bein’ with Vegeta will make Bulma happy, then I’ll make sure she’s with Vegeta." Chichi declared. "Yeah and if Vegeta wants to be with Bulma…" he trailed off. "And he does want to be with Bulma." Chichi smirked. "Then we’ll make sure they’re together!" they said in unison.

 

Period 9, Driver’s Ed.

Chichi sat in her seat re-reading Goku’s note and blushed when she read the line: we should hang out alone this weekend, just me and you, alone… understand wut I’m getting at. ‘Goku is so naughty!’ Chichi giggled to her self. (Gag! Yeah right! Maybe the Goku we all don’t know…) She glanced over at her boyfriend and got his attention. She waved the note at him and nodded her answer. Goku grinned and then turned around when the Driver’s Ed. teacher walked in. "Today we will have Cheryl, Ann, Tim, Mike and Susan out in the car. The rest of you will stay in here and watch a movie on driving safety." the teacher announced. The class groaned and the 5 selected students got up and followed the teacher outside. Chichi wasn’t exactly sad though. She would take being in a dark room cuddled up to her Son-kun any day rather then sitting in that tiny little car with people she barely knew. She gathered her books and sat down next to Goku. He put his arm around her shoulder. They would be enjoying this movie in their own ‘special’ way… Five minutes into the movie and they were in a deep lip lock. They didn’t even know the teacher and the whole class was staring at them. "Ahem! Mr. Son and Ms. Chichi!" yelled Mr. Wayne.

Chichi and Goku still didn’t listen. The teacher just placed two Saturday detention slips on their desk, and continued the movie.

French

"Uh… Bonjour mademoiselle Bulma." Vegeta stammered. He hated French because he always mixed up the words. He was kind of jealous of Bulma, though, because she could speak a lot of different languages fluently. "Bonjour monsieur Vegeta" she said sweetly. ‘She even sounds French…’ Vegeta groaned to himself. They sat down and waited for the other groups to go. In their French class they had to greet each other at the beginning of every class. "See Vegeta! You’re getting better everyday in this class!" Bulma congratulated him. "Yeah…thanks." He mumbled. "Hey Vegeta, why are you so quiet lately, are you sick or something?" Bulma asked in a concerned tone of voice. "What do you care…" he said. "Well if your gonna be like that and not tell me your problem, then I’m gonna write my letter to my secret admirer if you don’t mind." Said Bulma. "Uh, ok you do that…" Vegeta said and turned around to blush. (He does that lot^_^) ‘Let’s see…this pen will do!’ Bulma said to herself.

Hiya!

It’s Bulma!, well I’m very flattered that you like me and I would really like to know who you are, but there’s one little problem. See I don’t know if I could like you, cuz well I started to like this other guy, and I may want him, sorry. You seem really nice, well I don’t know what you seem like you didn’t write much, but anywayz, I still would like to meet you! If you still want to, since I might not give you my affection. I can’t tell you who the guy is either, cuz you might know him, and all this crazy stuff. Well anywayz, I can’t go out with you this Saturday either because I have to go on this date with some friends, sorry. Well I guess this would be our last note, if you see me in the halls, just confront me kay? I-ight, bye

Bulma

‘Well I hope he gets the message!’ Bulma sighed. Bulma asked to be excuse to the bathroom, but instead she took a detour to the gym and placed the letter in the specific bleacher. She then left and went back to class. ‘Hey! Where’s Vegeta? I knew I left him here when I left, oh well…’ she said and went back to her desk and recited some French. Vegeta was wandering the hallways to see if Bulma had left and when it was clear he went into the gym and got the note. On his way back he started to read it. "Hmm…I wonder who this guy could be?" he said to himself. She hasn’t talked to anyone all day but us and at first she was all happy to go with the secret admirer, damn, I don’t know!, well I’ll ask Kakarot later about this, he seems to know ‘bout this stuff." Vegeta then walked back into class and sat down. Only 20 more minutes before class ended now.

 

The bell rang and everyone went their separate ways but all end up outside together to walk home. Bulma stopped in her tracks and fished around in her pockets. "Hey, why should we walk, when I’ve got capsules?" she asked with a smirk on her face. "I thought your parents took your license away?" Chichi asked skeptically. "Well, yeah, but they didn’t take my capsules." She said as she threw out a pink capsule. It popped out to be a red sports car. "Uh.. There’s only like seats for five… Well somebody could always just squeeze in, in the front?" she said as she looked at 18. "No way." 18 said, "Besides I’ve got my hover bike. C.C brand that is and it’s outta your way to go to our houses. So me and Krillen will just be goin’ home on that. Hope you four have fun, and that your eyes remain on the road." She said as she glanced at Vegeta. He raised an eyebrow. "And what is that supposed to mean, wench?" he asked. "Oh… you know." She said as she threw out her capsule. It exploded and she climbed on to her hover bike. She strapped on her helmet and patted the seat behind her, signaling for Krillen to get on, he put on a helmet too. "Oh yeah. And remember to watch Goku and Chichi. Sometimes you need to put a leash on those two…" 18 mumbled. Goku and Chichi blushed as they got into Bulma’s car. "Chi, aren’t you gonna sit up here with me?" she said as she glanced at Vegeta. "Nuh uh!" Chichi said as she grinned at her friend. "I wanna sit wit’ my Goku. Why don’t you just chill wit’ Vegeta." she suggested. "Oh whatever…" Bulma muttered, "Sometimes, Chichi, you are sooo weird." And they all went home…

* * * * *

 

Eeeek! I know you all must hate me for that. Did ya want them to have a conversation? Well I didn’t I thought there was no reason for that. Now didn’t that lil’ ‘and they all went home’ sound like the end of the story?! What if it was?! Don’t worry, it’s not! ^_^ There’s gonna be a lot more where that came from… N-E-wayz… props to my big neechan for da Spanish, and she wrote the notes for Goku, Bulma, and Vegeta. (They’re supposed to be in color… tell me if it doesn’t show up… arrg) Oooh! And I did the French, ma sis did the Spanish… "Ohhhh yeah! And e-mail me!"

 

 


Table of Contents
Chapter 4B
Chapter 5