Ok peeps. J Anyways this is more like Chapter 1 because the real chapter 1 is like a prologue. I probably don’t make any sense… Oh and I’m contemplating whether or not I should really put the lemon in cause my sister sez there’s no need for it. But I like lemons! Waaah! So if you guys want it you’re gonna have to tell me. Well on to the temporarily ‘lemon free’ story. Grumble……… Princess P.

 

2

 

Bulma and Chichi walked down the hall to Goku’s locker, but he wasn’t there. "Arrg!" Chichi exclaimed, "I told him to wait for me at his locker but the big doofus probably forgot all about me and went straight to lunch!" "Well that’s Goku for you. Food comes first before anything else!",Bulma laughed. Chichi just mumbled something about having a boyfriend with a bottomless pit for a stomach. Suddenly, they heard someone whose laughter was louder then their own. They turned around and saw that it was Yamucha who was probably laughing at one of Krillen’s jokes. Bulma’s eyes flashed with anger because she saw Yamucha’s arm was around some black haired slut’s shoulders, and she was giggling like she was his girl and that she totally belonged there. Chichi noticed it too. She narrowed her eyes, "See I told you. He’s like a dog . Once you take his collar off he’ll run to a different master." , she said as she and Bulma turned a corner trying to ignore the scene. "What’s that supposed to mean?", Bulma asked. "Well it means that you give him too much leeway and you never pay close attention to where he is and what he’s doing…", Chichi informed. "Chichi, me and Yamucha, well we’re sort of drifting apart. I mean I don’t think I love him anymore.", Bulma said dismally. Chichi stopped in her tracks right before they could enter the cafeteria. "What! If you don’t love him anymore, then why do you put up with him?!" " I don’t know…", Bulma said while rubbing her arm, "I just need someone that’s all…..I don’t wanna lose Yamucha because then I’ll be all alone." Chichi put an arm around her friends shoulder , "Don’t worry." she said grinning, "We’ll find you an even cooler, hotter, and classier boyfriend!", she exclaimed. "Why do I feel like something bad is gonna happen?", Bulma asked sarcastically as Chichi yet again dragged her into the cafeteria.

 

Goku’s head shot up when he saw Chichi and Bulma enter. "Look Vegeta, Chichi and Bulma are here.", Goku announced. "Really Kakarot. Why do you think I have to know every time those two harpies come into a room?", Vegeta asked Goku with a scowl. "Oh I don’t know….",Goku said with a smirk, "Maybe cuz you like Bulma?" Vegeta spit out the soda he was drinking. "I do not!! What is wrong with you Kakarot are you crazy?! That whore!?", he barked. "Heh, Is Vegeta having more lady troubles?", Bulma asked sarcastically as she and Chichi neared the table. "Who’s the lucky lady this time?", Chichi scoffed. "He’s talkin’ about Bulma.", Goku stated plainly. The girl in question’s eyes flashed anger. "You called me a whore!?!", she screeched in his face. "Well you are, aren’t you? Look at the clothes you be wearin’.", he stated while smirking at her. She glanced down at her short light gray skirt and her tight charcoal gray sweater. "Shut up you little prick." she said as she walked behind him and sat down next to him, but leaving a big gap for Yamucha. "Well," she said smirking, "It’s nice of you to notice what I’m wearin’. I didn’t know you looked at me that much." "Good one!" Chichi giggled as she sat down next to Goku. "Hey do you girls know where Yamucha, Krillen and 18 are?", Goku asked as he slurped spaghetti. Bulma stuck out her tongue in distaste as she watched the disgusting scene. Chichi glanced at Bulma before speaking. "Well… we saw Yamucha and some people in the hall with Krillen, a good chance 18 was with them. So they’ll be in here soon." Chichi informed. The bell rang to signal the beginning of fifth period lunch. "Come on Chichi.",Bulma hurried as she grabbed her best friend’s wrist. "Let’s go get on line, cause I don’t wanna get caught at the very end." "Okay." Chichi said as she followed Bulma.

 

Meanwhile, while Chichi and Bulma were in the lunch line, Vegeta saw Yamucha stroll in with some black haired girl also then followed by Krillen and 18, who didn’t look too happy. Yamucha stopped with the girl near a table while Krillen and 18 continued to the table where Goku and Vegeta were seated. Krillen plopped down on the opposite side of Goku. 18 sat next to Krillen and dropped her books on the table. "I can not believe that jerk!" 18 exclaimed. "Who?" Goku asked. "Yamucha", Krillen responded, "He makes it so obvious that he’s probably gonna be goin with that girl." "Her name’s Rae….", 18 said, and it looked like she didn’t like the girl at all. "How could he do that to Bulma! I mean once she hears, and I know somebody will tell her, ooh she’ll be so devastated! This’ll be the third time that she knows about that is. I mean last time she locked herself in one of the stalls in the girls’ bathroom and cried. It took me and Chichi like 15 minuets to get her outta there!", she sighed. "Well… how do you guys know for sure that he’s gonna cheat again.", Goku asked. "Well he said that she was just a friend and what’s so wrong with walkin’ down the hall wit’ a friend?, so I said the way he had his hands all over her looked a little more than friendly, if ya know what I mean.", Krillen said. "Well here he comes. Let’s ask the little slug about it, why don’t we.", Vegeta said. They all turned around to watch Yamucha grudgingly shuffle over to their table. He looked up and saw their faces of disapproval. "What?" Yamucha asked sarcastically, "Are you guys mad at me too?" "Who else would be mad at you but us?" 18 asked venomously. He sneered at her, he didn’t really like her because she and Chichi had staked him out and tried to beat him up because he had cheated on Bulma. Chichi didn’t fare too well but 18 got a lot of good punches in… "Yamucha…", Goku began, "Krillen and 18 told me that –" "Don’t listen to them I’m not cheatin’ on Bulma—" Yamucha started but was cut off by 18. "Anymore you mean." she said finishing the sentence for him. He gaped at her wondering how she knew. "That girl probably found out that you all ready have a girlfriend and didn’t want to have anything to do with you.", 18 said while narrowing her eyes at him. "I’m gonna say it again, I am NOT cheatin’ on Bulma !", he yelled at her. "Whatever", she said. "I really think Yamucha has changed you guys." Goku said happily. Yamucha rolled his eyes. "Yeah right.",Krillen said, "Yeah, whatever." ,Vegeta said . "Ha!" 18 laughed. "Why’s every one so quiet?" Bulma asked as she and Chichi placed their lunches on the table. "Nothing…" Goku muttered. "So, Goku, what do you have for me?" Chichi asked as she cuddled next to Goku. He presented a heart shaped piece of chocolate fudge cake. "Goku! You’re too sweet!", Chichi squealed. Vegeta rolled his eyes. "I think that is so gay." he said. "Why?" Bulma asked. "Because first of all he’s a guy and he’s takin’ cooking classes, then he makes the little wench over there a desert every day." Vegeta responded. "Well, I think it’s sweet." she said then turned to Yamucha and narrowed her eyes, "Why can’t you do that for me?!",she asked sounding angry. He nervously put a hand behind his head and laughed, "Come on babe, I would but you know I suck at cooking!" "True….", she mumbled. And everyone laughed.

 

* * * * *

Sucky ending for this chapter I know but hey they weren’t gonna do anything for the rest of the day anyways. Plus chapter 3’s gonna be a lot cooler cause Bulma’s gonna find out that Yamucha’s not as faithful as he tries to make everyone believe. And who does she run to? Who else but the prince in shining armor (who isn’t a prince in this story at all) I know you’re like: it’s been done, but only chapter 3 is gonna be like that, k? Princess P. Email me!


Table of Contents
Chapter 1
Chapter 3