Hey, what’s up?? I got a whole LOAD of really nice feedback from you guys! Just to let you know, the fic’s winding down now… Only two more chapters after this! O.O It will start to become more serious towards the end, also. This chapter will be short, and is a quick filler. This chapter we will have the ‘senior class picnic’, suggested by my friend, Lindsey… Thanx loads! It takes place the Monday right after Vegeta’s party (which was on Saturday remember?)! And also, what you all have been waiting for: Cat FIGHT! Meow! Who will win in a battle against Rae and Bulma?? Ok! I hope you guys enjoy this chapter! I tried my hardest to get this out in good time! With tennis after school and a hell of a lot of homework I seriously do NOT have the time…Ps: about my mailing list, please do not leave reviews, or send e-mails to me asking for ME to put you on the list… I’m not trying to be rude, but I don’t have the time to input all these addresses into the ML system. All you have to do is click this Princesspanchii-subscribe@yahoogroups.com, then an e-mail will be sent to me, and all I have to do is approve you and we’re done

Luvvies, Princess*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~©·©~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

18

 

Goku and Vegeta arrived to school late. To be exact, an hour later than they needed to be there. But, it didn’t really matter. They, being seniors, were exempt from attending school until eleven o’clock, where they would then go to the Senior Picnic. The problem was that they had promised their girlfriends they would meet them at 10:30, and it was already almost 12 in the afternoon.

They sprinted across the track field and had to run all the way up the hill to the school’s ceremony garden. The ceremony garden was a huge 3-acres on top of a large flat hill. Many cherry trees grew on the hill and all the girls voted to have the picnic up there, while the guys had preferred to go to the Outback Steakhouse instead. Of course the girls won the vote.

"We are gonna be in so much trouble, Vegeta!!" Goku said in a whiny voice.

"Shut up, Kakarot! I bet they’re so tied up in mindless conversation that they’ll never know we showed up late." Vegeta said as they finally made it up the hill.

"No they won’t! They wanted us to be here by 10:30 exactly! Bulma wanted to show everybody the cool chain she got you on Saturday, remember?" Goku asked as he looked around the crowded hilltop for the two distinct girls.

"How could I forget? She called me last night and talked my ear off telling me how she wanted to actually see me wear it." Vegeta said as he stared down at the shining metal around his neck.

"What do we tell them when we find them?" Goku asked as his head turned in every which way, searching for the two girls through the hordes of people.

"Tell them the truth. We overslept." Vegeta said as he shrugged.

"Oh…" Goku groaned.

"What?" Vegeta asked as his attention was pulled away from his chain.

"I see them. They’re sitting all by themselves and they look very pissed." Goku said as he started towards them.

Vegeta grabbed his arm.

"What? You’re kidding, there’s no way that 18 isn’t with them." He said.

"Nope, she’s not there. Chichi told me that 18 and Krillin were gonna spend the day together." Goku said as he fidgeted.

"Shit, then they will be mad at us. Um… here, I’ve got an idea. Come with me." Vegeta said as they started off in a different direction then where Bulma and Chichi were sitting.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~©·©~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bulma leaned back onto the comfy fleece blanket and stared at all the other happy couples. She was beyond upset. She could guess that Vegeta had probably overslept, but this was important to her. ‘Class Votes’ would be announced and she wanted Vegeta to be there to see if she won any spots. (Class vote is sort of like your class will vote on who’s the prettiest, smartest, funniest, quietest, best couples, best friends, etc and you get your picture taken to be put in the yearbook and stuff.)

She and Chichi had collaborated on outfits. They both wore dresses that looked sort of like the tennis ones, and had belts around them. Bulma’s was white, and Chichi’s was black. They both had on white sneakers. Her hair was pulled back into a sloppy bun. Chichi sat beside her with her legs crossed angrily pulling the grass out of the ground.

"I can’t believe those two idiots!" Chichi said.

Bulma nodded in agreement.

"You know that everybody is with their boy/girlfriend and we’re sitting here looking like losers cuz our boyfriends can’t set their alarm clocks right??" Chichi asked angrily.

"Calm down… if they’re not here in another half an hour I’ll call to see if something’s up." Bulma said.

"Something had better not ‘be up’ because they both have cells, the least they could do is call." Chichi said.

"Just chill." Bulma said.

"And I’m getting thirsty. But I don’t want to go all the way to the tables. That’s what boyfriends are for! To get stuff for you." Chichi said as she balled her hands into fists.

Bulma giggled at that.

"Hey, Bulma. Chichi." They heard someone say.

The two girls turned around to see Rae. Bulma noticed that she had gotten her hair cut to right above her shoulders, and that she actually looked pleasant for once.

Bulma frowned at the way the girl was smiling; she could also see Chichi getting ready to retaliate, so she gave Chichi a look.

Chichi sighed and turned her back on the two of them.

"What do you want Rae?" Bulma asked.

"Oh nothing. Just wanted to let you know that there’s a water balloon fight planned for later. Maybe around 1 or 2." Rae said, as she looked Bulma up and down.

"Yeah, I know. Your point?" Bulma asked.

"Well, I was just noticing your cute dress." Rae said as her voice took on a mean tone. "And I was thinking how disgusting it’ll be to see that thing get soaked. I know that that heathen of a boyfriend of yours might want to see you, but none of us want to!"

Bulma rolled her eyes.

"I’m wearing a bathing suit under this. I can say the same about you, also. Wearing a light pink spaghetti strap tank, and white shorts won’t keep you looking too modest." Bulma said.

"Well, I know the guys want to see me, so I don’t care. Give ‘em what they want, I always say." Rae said as she smirked.

"Uh huh, ok whatever. Anything else you might want to bother me about?" Bulma asked.

"Yeah, I hope you know that I’m gonna win this war, right?" Rae said.

"Which one? The one to convince me that I can’t have Yamucha, although I don’t want him; the one to be as good as me; or maybe the one when you try not to live up to your rep as a whore?" Bulma asked. Chichi grinned.

Rae snarled angrily.

"No! I mean the water fight! The last person left without being wet, wins, you know that? And I won’t lose, well to you at least." Rae said.

Bulma sighed.

"Whatever Rae, I don’t really care."

Rae laughed loudly.

"That’s because you know you’ll lose!" she said.

Chichi growled.

"Whatever! She’s just too mature to be baited by you! Bulma will win you just wait and see! And Vegeta will kick Yamucha’s ass, if he’s not careful!" Chichi said making Rae pale at the thought.

Rae was about to say something when she noticed Yamucha flirting with a pack of attractive girls. She gasped and then got angry.

"I’ll see you later on the battlefield." Rae said as she turned and went after her ‘boyfriend’.

"Why does she bother?" Bulma asked scornfully.

"The same reason why you bothered? Maybe she thinks she can’t do better?" Chichi asked as she flicked a blade of grass from the large pile she had pulled out of the earth.

Bulma stared at her for a few moments and then sighed.

"With an attitude like that I'm pretty sure she can’t do better… like I did." Bulma said.

Chichi smirked.

"No one said Vegeta was better, we just like the way you two look more than you and Yamucha. You’ll have really cute kids, and you two always complement each other. Hey, think about it this way! You might actually win Prom King and Queen!" Chichi said happily.

"Nuh uh, you and Goku deserve to win! Vegeta and I have been barely going for two months. I heard people were planning on voting Yamucha and me before we broke up. Even some that still wanted to do it just so I’d have to dance with him at the prom. But, they won’t vote Vegeta and me because we’ve been going for such a short time." Bulma explained.

"But still B-chan! You know that they don’t always vote on couples! When we were sophomores two totally different people got picked to be prom king and queen, and they fell in love and are engaged!" Chichi said with a dreamy look in her eyes.

"Whatever, Chi. I would still like to see you win. Or maybe even Krillin and 18!" Bulma said with a giggle.

"Yeah… sure half the school is afraid of 18, and afraid of Krillin because he dates 18!" Chichi said, making Bulma laugh.

Soon both girls were laughing and hadn't noticed they were being watched.

"Ahem…" they heard, as someone cleared their throat.

They both wiped the tears from their eyes and looked up to the person.

Bulma frowned when she saw Goku and Vegeta standing there.

"Oh! It looks like you two finally decided to show up?" Bulma asked as her good mood thoroughly dissolved.

"Yeah, what could you two possibly think we’d want with you??" Chichi asked.

Vegeta smirked, and Goku laughed nervously.

Vegeta nodded to Goku, and they pulled from behind their backs bouquets of flowers.

Bulma and Chichi both gasped, but not from a happy surprise, but an angry one.

They knew exactly where those flowers had come from. Tall baskets were arranged around the entire hill filled with the expensive flowers. They knew this fact even before the picnic, because the dance committee also decorated the picnic and they had been there setting them up.

‘The nerve of these buffoons…’ Bulma thought to herself.

‘Did they think we wouldn’t notice??’ Chichi asked herself.

‘But, then again,’ the two girls considered, ‘they’d never get us flowers again, we should enjoy it!’

"Oh, who cares? It’s the thought that counts, right??" Bulma asked Chichi, who nodded with fervor.

They shot up and wrapped their arms around their boyfriends.

"Wow," Bulma said, "these are so sweet!" She pried the flowers from Vegeta’s hands, noticing the confused look he gave her.

"Goku-chan! I never thought you’d be as gentlemanly as to get me flowers!" Chichi cooed, and then kissed him on the cheek.

Goku blushed and laughed.

The two girls sat down giggling at each other.

"So, you two are happy?" Vegeta asked carefully as he sat down by Bulma.

"Did we say we weren’t?" Bulma asked as she inhaled the scent of the flowers.

He frowned at her.

"I didn’t say you said you were unhappy, I'm just asking if yo-" he started but was cut off by a kiss from Bulma.

When they parted he glared at her.

"What? I just was trying to tell you I'm happy, and very flattered." She said.

He turned around angrily, realizing that Goku and Chichi were still behind them.

Chichi was giggling and Goku was shaking his head.

"Hey, boys." Chichi piped up. "We’re thirsty. Go get us some sodas." Chichi ordered.

"And some watermelon and strawberries, also!" Bulma told them.

"We’re not your slaves." Vegeta said to them.

"Today you are. You know the tradition: the boy has to serve his girl." Bulma said as she winked at him.

He shook his head, regretting waking up this morning and got to his feet.

"Kakarot, let’s be off." Vegeta said, pulling a British accent, and walking away.

Goku grinned.

"Right, captain!"

Bulma rolled her eyes.

"Boys will be boys." Bulma stated.

"Boys will be boys." Chichi agreed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~©·©~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When the boys returned, ten minutes later the teachers had just assembled themselves on the grandstand.

"Welcome graduating class of 2002!!" the principal, Mr. Watanabe, said loudly into the mic.

A resounding chorus of ’02, oh oh! 02 oh oh!’ started from the crowd.

After a few minutes the principal asked for silence.

"We’ve had many hardships during the school year, but also lots of fun, and having all of you for the past years was… well, you could say a lesson to learn from" the principal spoke earning a few giggles from the crowd.

"However, I will miss all of you, when you graduate next week Saturday."

(yes, they will be leaving the school in a week’s time, but more like 3 mos. with my rate of updating!! -_-)

"In reflection on how you all have grown and changed over the course of three years, I can say that you all did a pretty fine job."

"There were our few trouble makers at the beginning of your years here. I remember more specifically when in 9th grade, Vegeta Ouji set off the largest stink bomb in WCH School’s history!" the principal said as he chuckled.

Bulma turned and smirked at her boyfriend who was blushing while people whooped and clapped.

"Then there was the ‘attack on Mr. Watanabe’s car’, which was planned by the same Vegeta and executed by him and his two pals Goku and Krillin. I bet you boys loved washing the dried egg, shaving cream, and toothpaste off of my car. Oh, and the spectacle it was to see Juuhachi-gou Jinzouningen, when she sneaked onto the boys wrestling team in 9th grade just to prove that girls could do anything. And they can, because she placed first in 7 meets before anyone realized she wasn’t a boy!!"

Bulma, Chichi, Goku, and Vegeta had no idea where Krillin and 18 were sitting but they could hear very loud hoots coming from somewhere to their left.

"That has got to be 18…" Chichi said with a smirk.

"I also remember the cook-off that was featured in your sophomore year. And that two of you seniors placed in the national competition. No one can say no to the good cooking of second place winner Chichi Mau, and third place winner Sharon Blake." Mr. Watanabe said happily.

Everyone clapped, knowing that Chichi and Sharon were good cooks.

"And we can’t forget the math-a-thon in your junior year. And as expected, our own valedictorian Bulma Briefs placed first in all three levels of competition followed by Arnie Barker, Julia Milan, and Anthony Stokes. " He said with admiration.

The people in the crowd clapped and howled for the announced students.

"But, enough of my reminiscing! I can already see some of the girls starting to cry. Don’t think of leaving high school as the end of an adventure, but as the start of a whole new one." The principal spoke.

"Did any one else predict he was going to say that?" Vegeta asked in a bored tone.

"Shut up, Vegeta!" Bulma said as she and Chichi sniffled slightly.

Vegeta and Goku rolled their eyes.

"Now, onto the class votes!!" The principal said loudly gaining a roar from the students.

"To present the winners, your own teachers!!" he announced as he stepped back to allow the 25 teachers to step forward.

Mrs. Rane stepped up with the announcement in her hand.

"Ok, I will be announcing who you guys picked as the funniest boy and girl of the class of 2002." She said as she opened an envelope.

"All right, funniest boy goes to," she said then paused letting the band play a short drum roll.

"Krillin! And the funniest girl, Margie Nate!" she announced.

Everyone clapped and hooted loudly.

Bulma, Chichi, and Goku stood up and clapped as Krillin went to stand on the podium next to Margie for their picture. Vegeta who, as usual was already standing and leaning against a tree, clapped lightly.

"Ok!" a perky teacher that few people knew said as he walked up to the podium.

"For most musically talented…" *drum roll*

"Bjorn Willis, and Mandy Toronto!"

All the people from band and chorus clapped loudly while the regular class just hooted and cheered.

A few more teachers went by announcing honors that no one really wanted to win like quietest. Most artistic and technological was also announced.

"What do you think you’ll win Chichi?" Bulma asked.

"I'm hoping for us to win perkiest." Chichi said as she frowned.

"But I also want to win most culinary talent."

Bulma giggled.

"That wasn’t even on there until last year where people argued for it to be on! If not, you’d never get picked. But, I don’t think I'm all that perky Chichi." Bulma said doubtfully.

"We’re the freaking captains of the cheerleading squad Bulma, how much more perky can we get??" Chichi asked.

(Sorry, I never said much about this whole cheerleading thing, but they are cheerleaders…)

Bulma laughed.

"Yeah, ok. What do you think Mr. Grumpy and Mr. Oblivious back there will win?" Bulma asked.

"Oh, Vegeta and Goku? Well, Vegeta may get most athletic, Goku may get kindest." Chichi suggested.

"Nuh uh, I think Vegeta should win best looking guy." Bulma said as she leaned against the tree Vegeta was leaning against. She winked at him, causing him to blush and turn away.

"Whatever! My Goku will get the best looking guy! At least he smiles all the time, and doesn’t just scowl!" Chichi said as she slung her arms around Goku’s thick neck.

"Ever hear the phrase ‘just smile and nod’?? Well, that describes Goku completely! He never knows what’s going on!" Bulma said angrily.

"Ugh, that is soooo not true, Bulma! You know Goku will win, and you’re just jealous!!" Chichi said.

"Will you two SHUT your mouths!?" Vegeta asked in annoyance.

Chichi and Bulma glared at each other but brought their attention back to the teachers.

"Hey, It’s Mr. P!!" Bulma and Chichi said as they looked at their English teacher.

"Yeah," a girl next to them said, "Mr. Watanabe said that Mr. P. has so many awards that are only for students that he has, so he’ll be the one to present them."

Bulma and Chichi nodded slowly, then turned back to Mr. Piccalurius.

"The most athletic boy and girl goes to," he announced as the drums started getting louder.

" Juuhachi-gou Jinzouningen, and Goku Son." He said flatly.

Bulma and Chichi hooted as Goku, blushing profusely, made his way up to the grandstand.

When he got back he was hugged by Bulma and Chichi, and slapped on the back by Vegeta.

"Wow! I didn’t think I’d get this!" Goku said in embarrassment.

"Well, you are on the hockey, basketball, football, baseball, track, and swim teams." Chichi said as she listed them on her fingers.

"Oh, Goku-sa, I'm so proud of you." She said.

"Well, let’s not forget about 18. We’ll have to congratulate her when we see her." Bulma said.

"Oh, huh? Yeah, of course." Chichi said as she went back to stroking Goku’s hair.

"Perkiest boy and girl… well, girls, goes to Goku Son and Bulma Briefs and Chichi Mau." Mr. Piccalurius stated.

The two girls squealed happily and went up for the pictures with Goku.

"Best looking boy and girl goes to Vegeta Ouji," Mr. P started and his statement was accompanied by loud howls, hoots, and catcalls.

"I love his ass!" a girl shouted from somewhere in the back.

Vegeta couldn’t help but smirk.

"Ahem, and Ms. Bulma Briefs." That statement was also accompanied by loud hoots, and calls, but from the boys.

Vegeta winked at his girlfriend and held his arm out to her.

She linked her arm in his and walked with him up to the grandstand.

They stood in the designated spot and struck a pose as a boy from photography class sprinted by and snapped a picture of them.

"Wow, isn’t this cool?" Bulma asked Vegeta as they walked back to their spots.

"I guess so… it’s kind of embarrassing." He said.

"Whatever! You know you love the attention!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~©·©~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

½ an hour later the ceremony was over. Bulma had won ‘Most likely to Succeed’, Chichi had won ‘Best Homemaker’, 17 had one ‘Most mellow’, and Vegeta had won ‘Most likely to be kicked out of College’. (^-^, heh, made the last one up!)

"Ok, students! In a few minutes we will start the water balloon fight, remember: the last person to be left standing and with a dry flag is the winner!" Mr. Watanabe announced.

"Now, there will be twelve squads, all with different colors: Red, Orange, Green, Blue, Purple, Yellow, White, Black, Gray, Maroon, Indigo, and Light Blue. You will know to which color you’ve been assigned when you come up to the tables. There you will each be give 30 balloons filled with water. Have fun."

Bulma giggled at the thought of this.

She had anticipated the balloon fight, because when she was little no one had ever gotten her out.

"Bulma, how will we keep our flags dry and have fun at the same time?" Chichi asked as they all got up to walk to the tables.

"Hmm… well, putting it in our shirts won’t help, neither will using it as a bandana." Bulma said flatly.
"I dunno. Cuz, we would win if we were to avoid everyone but it’s hot and I wanna get soaking wet." Chichi stated.

"Well yeah? And I wanna beat Rae Angelico." Bulma said.

"Forget about her." Vegeta said as he rolled his eyes.

"Yeah." Goku chimed in.

"No, I would but she challenged me and I won’t back down." Bulma said as they made it to the tables.

"Name?" A teacher asked.

"Bulma Briefs." She stated.

"You’re on the Purple team." The teacher said handing her a flag and directing her to the bucket of water balloons.

"Vegeta Ouji." Vegeta said.

"All right, you’re on the Black team." She said handing him the flag.

"Chichi Mau." Chichi said with a grin.

"Red team."

"Goku Son." Goku said as Chichi was handed the flag.

"Red team." The teacher said handing his to him.

"Hey, you guys! Wait up!" Krillin said as he raced over to him.

"Hey, Krillin. What’s up?" Goku asked tying the flag around his wrist.

"Nothing. Me and 18 haven’t seen you guys all day. What teams are you on?" he asked.

"Vegeta’s on black, Bulma’s on purple, and me and Chichi are on Red." Goku said holding up his new ‘bracelet’ to show Krillin.

"Aww, man! I'm on the orange team. But, at least 18’ll be with Bulma she’s on Purple too." Krillin informed.

"Oh, good!" Goku said.

"What about… well, you know who?" Gou whispered.

"Who? Rae and Yamucha?" Krillin asked seriously.

"Yeah, Bulma said something about Rae challenging her, but if they are on the same team, they can’t get each other out." Goku said.

"Nah, I heard Yamucha has Orange, and that Rae has Black." Krillin said as he winced, realizing that Rae would be with Vegeta.

Goku sighed.

He felt Chichi wrap her arms around him from behind and grinned.

"Hey, lets get this thing started! Stop chatting. Krillin, you’re on the orange team, well get on over there! Just be warned, Goku and I have no loyalties to you in this game. It’s war, and if we catch you, you can be sure you’ll be out." Chichi warned.

Krillin smirked.

"Ok, but your mistaken, I'll be the one to beat you guys!" he boasted.

Chichi smirked, nodded, and then dragged Goku away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~©·©~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Let the battle begin!" Mr. Watanabe shouted as he pressed the release nozzle on the foghorn.

The kids cheered and raced off, throwing balloons at their classmates aiming for the flags.

"Hey, 18! I'm planning on getting the Veg-monster out, then I'm going after Rae." Bulma said as she pulled 18 along behind her.

18 laughed.

"Ok, I understand about Vegeta but Rae? Why bother?" 18 asked.

"We’ve got a score to settle." Bulma said seriously as her eyes narrowed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~©·©~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yamucha glared at his ex-girlfriend. He watched as she and 18, who were pretending to be spies, slinked around trees and hit people in the back or on the head with the balloons.

He hated seeing her so happy, especially since he himself was miserable. It grated at him in the worst possible way.

And it hurt to know that he had lost her to his enemy. He had never really hated Vegeta with a passion until after the two had started seeing each other.

And, it seemed like nothing could break them apart. Not even when he had brought Shelly onto the scene, had her kiss Vegeta right in front of Bulma!

‘Why?’ he asked himself as he clutched his head in confusion.

‘Why did she take him back?? She wouldn’t have taken me back. I bet the little slut is even sleeping with him.’

His face contorted into an angry grimace.

He thought back to how he got the two scars on his face.

~~~~~flashback~~~~~

"Bulma, I don't know why we can’t." Yamucha whined as he nuzzled her neck.

"Because I don’t want to." She said nonchalantly, although she was truthfully nervous.

"Oh, that’s bullshit Bulma! Why are you such a tease?" he asked angrily.

"A tease? It’s not myself you get yourself so worked up over nothing and expect me to be like all those other little whores you’ve been with." She said as she rolled her eyes.

"Whatever, bitch!" he said as he pushed her. She toppled into the nightstand in his room, making a lamp fall and shatter.

"Come here." He said.

"Yamucha," Bulma said as she eased herself into a kneeling position.

"You’re not yourself tonight. I just came here to bring you home. You’re drunk Yamucha. Just let it rest." She said carefully.

He laughed softly.

"How long have we been going together, Bulma?" he asked her.

"That doesn’t matter!" she argued.

"How long!?" he asked back.

"Three years." She said.

"I think you owe me something at least." He said as he approached her.

Bulma narrowed her eyes and felt behind her for a shard of the broken lamp.

She grabbed a sizeable piece and got to her feet, brandishing her weapon.

"Yamucha, step back and let me leave!" she barked.

He hesitated for a second, and then laughed loudly.

"You’d never use that on me, coward." He said, his voice slightly slurred.

Bulma was starting to get very scared.

She took a step towards him and struck out.

She was surprised by his loud scream, and even more surprised that she had made contact.

His face was bleeding and his hand was cupped around his cheek where most of the blood was gushing from.

"Oh, Yamucha!" she said softly, aghast at what she had done.

"I'm gonna kill you." He said as he charged at her.

She struck out again, slashing him across the eye. He was lucky that he had closed it in enough time.

Bulma quickly dropped the shard and ran past him as he toppled onto the ground.

~~~~end flashback~~~~~~

He fingered the scars, remembering.

‘I wasn’t that drunk.’ He thought with a smirk.

They had still gotten back together but that was the longest they had been apart; 5 months.

She had forgiven him on the basis that he was very drunk and he had forgiven her for the scars because deep down he knew he couldn’t live with out her.

"But now you’ve gone and left me." He said angrily watching her grin as Vegeta, Chichi, and Goku chased her.

"You’ll pay for this. I'll hurt you like you hurt me." He said.

He suddenly felt a cold splash run down his back.

He turned to see Rae standing there smirking at him.

Her shirt was soaked and already see-through. He smirked at her.

‘And she’ll be the perfect one to help me do it.’

"Come on silly, stop staring at me! Let’s go have some fun!" she yelled happily.

He nodded and followed after her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~©·©~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vegeta, Goku, and Chichi were sopping wet from a double team attack by Bulma and 18.

Krillin had bombed 18 with a balloon right after her barrage on her three friends so she had run after him.

"Bulma!! I'm gonna get you good for this!" Chichi shrieked as she tossed a balloon at Bulma, only missing by an inch.

"Ha ha! Bombs away!" Bulma said as she threw a balloon over her shoulder.

She was surprised to hear a surprised shout come from Goku.

"Yesssss!" she said happily.

She shrieked as a balloon hit her squarely in the back.

Before she could turn around another hit her on her butt, then two more on the back.

"Hey, hey!" she said seeing that Chichi and Goku had stopped and Vegeta had been the culprit.

He smirked and tossed a balloon up and caught it.

Before Bulma could grab one of her own, Vegeta’s balloon went airborne exploding on her face.

She growled at him and threw three purple balloons, hitting him on the chest.

He laughed at this.

Chichi and Goku came back aiming at their friends with red balloons.

Bulma and Vegeta ducked some of the balloons but still got most of them.

"This is war, Chichi!" Bulma yelled throwing balloons at her black-haired friend.

Chichi laughed returning the hits.

Bulma, remembering that she wanted to win the water balloon contest ran off behind a large tree.

She checked her flag, which was wrapped, around her ankle. A few trails of water had run down her leg, but the flag was barely damp.

‘If I can let it dry off completely, know one’ll even know!’ she thought to herself.

"What are you doing?" she heard come from behind her.

She jumped and turned around.

"What? Are you intending on stalking me now?" Bulma asked Vegeta.

He smirked and walked up to her.

"No, not stalking just talking safety measures." He stated.

Her eyes widened slightly.

"Hey! You wore the chain! It makes you look very sexy! Especially with this outfit!" Bulma giggled as she winked at him.

Vegeta was wearing a black wife-beater, and baggy khaki shorts.

"I always look sexy." He told her.

Bulma nodded, then blushed, remembering walking in on him in the nude.

"Come on, before your banshee friend starts thinking you’ve been abducted." He said grabbing her hand.

"Oh, Vegeta, that’s so crazy." She said as she let him lead her away.

A heavy sigh came from the other side of the tree.

"I really should have crashed that party. They look even more in love now, don’t they?" Yamucha asked dejectedly.

"So? Why bother with them? They are so disposable, darling." Rae said as she rubbed his back soothingly.

"Now, I’ve got an appointment to keep with that little blue-haired rat." Rae spoke softly.

Yamucha raised an eyebrow as Rae sauntered away from him

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~©·©~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bulma and Vegeta were standing near the buffet table. Bulma was sipping an ice-cold lemonade and watching Vegeta inhale Buffalo wings when the microphone screeched gaining everyone’s attention.

"All right! Only 15 minutes left, before the game is over and we pick who came out of the battle with their flags still dry!" A cheerleader shouted.

The crowd cheered and the sound of exploding balloons resonated across the field as everyone tried to get in their last few cheap shots.

"I’ve got some business to take care of." Bulma said softly as she detached herself from her boyfriend.

"Huh, yeah ok, sure." Vegeta muttered without looking up from his pile of Buffalo wings.

Bulma wandered of into the mass of students hitting each other with full water balloons.

She was looking intently for one certain person.

"Hey, bitch, were you looking for me?" a voice asked dripping with sarcastic sweetness.

Bulma rolled her eyes, and without turning she knew who it was.

"Think fast, Rae." She said as she pitched a purple balloon over her shoulder.

She smirked, hearing the angered shriek come from behind her.

Bulma laughed as she ran from Rae behind one of the large trees.

"Come out here and fight me, skank!" Rae yelled in anger and embarrassment.

"Are you sure that’s what you want?" Bulma asked from behind the tree.

"Yeah!" Rae said as she ran around to the other side and threw a black balloon right into Bulma’s face.

Bulma yelped in surprise and shook with anger making the cold-water slide from her hair and off the tip of her nose.

"Ha! Knew I’d catch you off guard. You’re such a dumb little thing! No wonder why Yamucha had to get rid of you!" Rae said as she laughed, feeling proud of herself.

"Oh, just shut your mouth for once!" Bulma said as she balled her hands into fists and struck out at Rae, hitting her square in the jaw.

Rae stumbled and fell backwards.

"Hey! I didn’t say we were going to fight! But, now it’s on bitch!" Rae screamed as she pushed herself to her feet.

"If you can even lay one of your dirty little fingers on me." Bulma mocked as she backed up, getting ready to fight.

Her fist ached, but she wouldn’t let on that she was in pain.

Rae ran to her and grabbed her around the shoulders and started yanking on her long hair.

Bulma was surprised at the action, so she grabbed onto Rae’s shorter locks, pulling ferociously.

"What is this, huh? You can’t even fight fair?" Bulma asked, trying to ignore the pain coming from her scalp.

"You’re fighting this way, too, so it’s fair enough!!" Rae said in an annoyingly high-pitched voice.

Bulma angrily put her leg behind Rae’s making the other girl fall to the ground.

Bulma ended up on top and continued to punch at Rae’s face.

Rae felt Bulma’s fist connect painfully with her lip. A sharp pain came from the blow and she felt a hot liquid start to dribble down her chin.

‘Oh no! My face! What’ll I do if it’s like this for prom??’ Rae thought in horror.

Now, she was determined to get Bulma back for that, make her end up just like her.

She placed her legs on Bulma’s stomach flipping her over.

She started to claw at Bulma’s face, smirking when she saw small rivers of blood appear on her face.

Bulma winced in pain as Rae’s manicured nails dug at her flesh.

"That’ll serve you right! No need to be jealous of my beauty and try to destroy it just because you’re so hideous!" Rae taunted.

Bulma was more than a little ticked off.

She would have fingernail scratches on her face and there was no way they’d heal by Friday night.

"Kuso!" Bulma screamed ramming her knees repeatedly into Rae’s stomach.

"Why won’t you just leave me alone?!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~©·©~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey, Vegeta!" Goku called as he ran up to his best friend.

Vegeta had just finished chugging a ½ liter of fruit punch and wiped the remaining drop from his lips.

"What is it Kakarot?" he asked in annoyance.

"Have you seen Bulma… or as a matter of fact, have you seen Rae either??" Goku asked frantically.

Chichi ran up beside him, looking worried.

"What do you mean? Why would she be anywhere near Rae?" Vegeta asked showing little interest.

"Don’t you remember you dork?? Bulma said that Rae had challenged her!!" Chichi yelled exasperatedly.

"That doesn’t mean that they’re doing that right now! For all we know, Rae could be somewhere fucking Yamucha and Bulma… she could just be in the girls’ room or something! Who knows?" he asked as he cut himself a slice of German Chocolate cake.

Goku’s mouth started to water, and his mind wandered from the subject of hand.

"Baka!" Chichi scolded as she smacked him at the back of the head, gaining his attention.

"Rae’s one to pull dirty tricks, and if they’re in a brawl, which I bet they are then Bulma’s not safe there!" Chichi said.

"Heh, if they are fighting, my woman will win. It’s ‘bout time they did anyway. I wonder what it could be over this time?" Vegeta said as he rolled his eyes.

"Oh my gosh!" Chichi said as she clapped a hand over her mouth in realization.

"Nani??" both Vegeta and Goku asked.

"I forgot to tell you guys what I heard in the bathroom a couple hours ago. I told Bulma, and maybe that’s why she’s so mad…" Chichi said more to herself.

"What did you tell her?" Vegeta asked glaring at her.

Chichi bit her lip nervously.

"Well… maybe I shouldn’t tell you. It wouldn’t be the brightest idea."

"It wasn’t the brightest idea bringing it up in the first place, Chi!" Goku said as he shrugged.

"Well, I was in the bathroom, right and I hear these three girls talking. Now, this was before the water balloon contest and even before you guys showed up… well, one of the three girls was Rae. The other two were her friends; Trina and Aya." Chichi said as her face slightly darkened.

"Rae was telling them how she had the perfect plan," Chichi continued, "she said that by the end of the day she’d steal every man that Bulma has ever had. And that was only you and Yamucha… she already has Yamucha so I assume…" she trailed off.

"That she wants me." Vegeta finished for her.

"BS!" Goku said with a grin.

"Vegeta’s not that great looking. Why doesn’t Rae want me??" Goku asked jokingly.

But Chichi and Vegeta didn’t find the situation funny.

"I don’t think she’s hung-up on Vegeta’s looks although I'll have to admit he is quite a looker." Chichi said as she smirked making Vegeta blush.

"But I think," she continued, "that it’s a matter of wanting whatever Bulma has."

"What do you mean?" Goku asked.

"Well… isn’t odd that since Yamucha had had so many girls on the side but he decided to leave Bulma for this particular one?? And you guys can admit, he has had lots of girls better looking then lil' ol’ Rae." Chichi said.

"Yeah, she looks sort of like a witch with all that dark hair and those evil looking eyes." Vegeta said.

"So, basically you are saying that Rae had an obsession with Bulma and decided to take from her whatever she had??" Vegeta asked in astonishment.

"Yeah, that’s what I figure-" Chichi started but was cut off by Vegeta.

"And you told her all of this? Do you want to make her more paranoid then she needs to be?" he asked with anger.

Chichi looked down, feeling guilty for gossiping too much.

"Come on, Vegeta. It wasn’t Chichi’s fault. She was just looking out for Bulma, you know? Kind of giving her a heads up on Rae’s plans." Goku stated.

Chichi nodded her head liking Goku’s answer a lot more then her own.

Vegeta balled his hands into fists and cursed.

"Come on, we’ve got to go find her before she does anything stupid." He said.

"Like what? Bulma’s smart enough to not let Rae tempt her into a fight." Chichi said, feeling very sure of herself.

"Yeah?" Goku asked skeptically as they started to head towards the clearing.

"Well, there is a lot you can say to make a person’s common sense go out the window."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~©·©~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

By now a good-sized crowd had gathered to watch the inevitable catfight. In just a few weeks, word of the Bulma, Vegeta, Yamucha, and Rae situation spread through the school, and events from the camping trip had gained the students interest and fanned the fire.

People had already even made bets to see who would come out in a fight between Rae and Bulma; and Vegeta and Yamucha.

It was easy to see that whenever Vegeta and Yamucha fought, Vegeta would come out the victor so there was no challenge in that, but with Bulma and Rae… that was a completely different story.

"Hey," a blonde boy said to his friend, "my money’s on Angelico. She looks like she’s more of a fighter."

"Nuh uh." His friend said shaking his head. "It has to be Briefs because she’s angry and looks about ready to kill! Look at the moves she’s pulling! Punches, slaps, backhands, and scratching."

Bulma and Rae were oblivious to the crowd however.

They had gotten off the ground and were in a sort of grappling standoff.

They each had their share of black and blues, but no one would notice them in a day or two.

"This is the last time you’ll try and steal a man from me, you whore!" Bulma screamed bringing her knee into Rae’s stomach.

The crowd cheered at the powerful move and some let out ‘ohhh’s as they realized what had sparked this particular fight.

Rae let out a choked squeal and crumpled to the ground, clutching her stomach.

Bulma took this opportunity to try and finish Rae off.

She brought her foot up, kicking Rae in the stomach, making her flip over onto her back.

Rae coughed harshly but staggered to her feet.

She brought back her palm and sent it flying across Bulma’s face.

The slap made a sharp sting on Bulma’s face.

And again, they were thrown back into a battle to see who could get the other down first.

"Stop being so freaking jealous, bitch! I never told you I wanted your man." Rae said as she brought a fist to Bulma’s mid-section.

"Yeah?" Bulma asked after she regained her breath.

"Well, knowing you, you’d want every single guy regardless of whether he wanted you or not!" Bulma said while ramming her knee into Rae’s thigh, making the other girl stumble.

Rae kicked out, connecting with Bulma’s shin.

"Ha! What a dirty little trick. See, I know that hunk you’ve got doesn’t like dirty skany girls who don’t play fair… he’ll have no need for you." Rae taunted, playing off of Bulma’s suspicions trying to make her more enraged and disoriented.

She really could not understand why Bulma thought she wanted Vegeta. Of course she did find him extremely sexy in a dangerous bad-boy way, but his attitude and stubbornness put her off. She wanted a man like Yamucha who could be easily molded… and easily destroyed.

Before she knew it she was on her back again.

As she struggled to her feet Bulma balled her hand into a fist.

"Liar! I think you’re a disgusting whore, and you don’t know when to give it up. Just wait and see, you’ll get what’s coming to you!" Bulma yelled making her fist connect with Rae’s face.

The crowd visibly winced at the crack that resounded.

All got quiet as Rae hit the ground with a thud.

Bulma, breathing heavily, took a few steps back, just incase Rae decided to retaliate.

As she noticed that Rae wasn’t getting up again she started to really feel the extent of her injuries.

Her eyes were on fire, and she knew they were going to be swollen by tomorrow. Her legs ached from punches and kicks, and muscles she never knew she had ached because she had used them to fight.

She placed one hand on her sore stomach and limped over to where Rae lay.

She looked down and saw that Rae’s face was partially covered with blood.

It was gushing from her nose.

Bulma immediately felt bad. She hoped that it wasn’t broken.

She leant down slightly, noticing that Rae had started opening her eyes.

"Heh that was quite a punch. I didn’t know you had it in ya, little Ms. Preppy." Rae mumbled trying to roll onto her stomach.

She couldn’t so she stayed on her back.

"My face feels so numb… shit, what’d you do?" Rae asked.

Bulma shrugged and stood.

Rae was probably going to pass out.

If a teacher came onto the scene, she’d surely be suspended and it was only four days ‘til graduation.

"Bulma!" she heard a voice call.

She was so relieved to hear it. It was Vegeta.

Chichi and Goku ran over to Rae as all the kids started to disperse.

"What… happened?" Vegeta asked as he walked up to her.

"I-I well… she started it." Bulma said. Which, in actuality was not true, but she wanted someone to comfort her.

"Shit, you fucked her up." Vegeta said as he glanced over his shoulder at Rae.

Bulma’s face crumpled as she tried to contain her tears.

Vegeta felt horrible.

He knew that Bulma should be feeling elated because she kicked Rae’s ass, but she had a lot of bruises and seemed to be so exhausted.

Bulma came closer to Vegeta, burying her head in his shoulder and wrapping her arms around his waist.

He rubbed her back as she started to tell him about everything that happened.

Five minutes later Goku and Chichi came up to them.

"Well… Rae’s fine… if you care to know." Chichi started out carefully.

Vegeta shrugged.

"Hello, Bulma!" Chichi said tapping her friend on her blue head.

"What, leave me alone." Bulma muttered, her voice muffled by Vegeta’s shoulder. "I have a horrible headache!"

"You’re not gonna start crying are you?" Goku asked.

"NO!" Bulma shouted, picking her head up off Vegeta’s shoulder and glaring at Goku.

Goku stepped back in surprise, "Ok, ok." He said.

"And, her nose isn’t broken. She said that she doesn’t want to get suspended so she’s just gonna go home. She told someone to tell a teacher that she got sick." Chichi explained.

"Hey, that’s a smart idea. But, I don’t want to have to miss the senior picnic." Bulma said as she pressed two fingers to her throbbing temple.

"It only has about two more hours left." Vegeta said, trying to reason with her.

"I don’t care! There are pictures to be taken, and desserts to be eaten." Bulma said.

"Desserts! Yum!" Goku said. "Now, we really can’t leave."

"What are you gonna do about these bruises and cuts. In less than an hour they’ll turn real ugly." Vegeta said.

Bulma rolled her eyes.

"I always bring a pair of jeans and a sweater with me, incase it rains or something gets spilled on my clothes. So, I'll just change into that. I can put makeup on my face, and then when I go home later I'll tend to them." Bulma said happily.

Vegeta smirked.

"I'm really proud of you." He whispered so Goku and Chichi wouldn’t hear.

"Why?" she asked as she tilted her head and raised an eyebrow.

"Because you kicked Rae’s ass! I would have done it a long time ago, but then there’s this whole battery law, and it’s not proper for a guy to hit a girl and so on, and so on." He said with a smirk.

She laughed,

"I'm glad, it was to be my honor."

"Bulma-chan, are you sure you don’t want to go home. Those bruises must be painful." Chichi said.

"Nope," Bulma said in a carefree tone. "I don’t want to go home. Now, you’ll follow me to my car, while Goku and Vegeta wait for us on the hill. "

"Hey!" they heard a voice call from behind them.

It was Mr. Watanabe, the principal. He was running towards them, and his face was red making him look angry.

"Bulma!" he called again.

Bulma bit her lip in apprehension and turned to Chichi.

Chichi shrugged with a worried _expression. They did not know if Bulma would be expelled or not.

"The contest is over. When I asked who won, no one at the podium had a dry flag, and then I heard people saying that you won the battle." The principal explained.

"Oh?" Bulma asked, wondering if the kids who had said she won, knew that Mr. Watanabe was talking about the water balloon fight.

"Yes, so if you can show me your flag, you can win that huge basket of gourmet chocolates."

"Oh!! Oh, yes! I’ve got to have that." Bulma said as she leaned down and untied the flag from around her ankle.

It was slightly dirty, because she had been rolling around on the ground with Rae, but it was dry.

He inspected it then smiled.

"Ok! It’s good, you’ve won." He said to her.

"Oh! Wow!" Bulma said grinning.

"Wait, a second." The principal said staring at her closely.

"What are with all these bruises?" he asked her.

Bulma’s eyes widened.

"Oh, well, I got a little too into the battle, and me and a girl started to get kind of rough… and I tumbled down the side of a hill." She said as she noticed some of the bumpy terrain.

"Ouch," he said, "Ok, well, you’ll have to be more careful. To get your prize come to the podium when you’re ready to leave." He said.

"All right, sure thing Mr. W." Bulma said as he turned and walked away.

Chichi started laughing.

"When, he asked about your bruises, I thought he would know for sure that they were from a fight." Chichi said.

"I know, but I'm not a fighting type, so I guess he never even considered it." Bulma said.

"Let’s go get your stuff from the car, hmm? And then, it’s off to the picnic." Chichi said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~©·©~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(more of my fabulous skipping around)

Yamucha peered at the group of four from behind a very large oak tree. He was close enough to hear all the conversations that had went on in the last 15 minutes without being seen.

Yamucha had seen the entire fight between Bulma and Rae. Rae had told him that she was going to have a confrontation with Bulma, so he followed after her when she had started the water balloon fight with Bulma.

He was very pleased to see that the two had fought.

Although Bulma had won, he still believed that Rae had one up on her. As he watched Bulma and Chichi walk to the parking lot he noticed Bulma had a limp and was complaining profusely about pain. But, Rae had gotten up after being socked in the jaw, and had walked away with only little difficulty. She seemed to only have slight pain in the legs, and disorientation from the punch.

Rae’s only problem was that she wasn’t that bright.

Bulma would never have gotten that last punch in if Rae hadn't brought up that last statement about Vegeta not wanting Bulma.

‘Whoo,’ Yamucha thought remembering the look on Bulma’s face, ‘that got her pissed. It wasn’t a smart thing to say.’

He watched as Vegeta and Goku, having a conversation about the silliness of their women, walked away.

He felt anger swell inside of him.

‘How long has it been?’ he asked himself.

‘A little more than two months, and all the friends I used to have, abandoned me. Kuso, they’ll all pay for that. Goku and Krillin, too, but I'll have Vegeta first. And, if I see them together again, it’ll be all I can do not to kill him. But maybe…’ Yamucha thought with a grin, ‘that isn’t such a bad idea?’

* * * * *

Ok! Well, that is the end of chapter 18! It wasn’t as marvelous as I thought it should be but I really wasn’t up to writing about all that was to happen afterwards. There isn’t much the point of this chapter was to introduce more conflicts! And what’s this w/Rae liking Vegeta? Oh, I'm bad. Mwahahahah! So, you’ll tell me what you think about Yamucha’s psychotic-ness, right? This is all very important for chapter 20 (prom night, prom night, prom night) and I'm sure, you’ll guys’ll get a shock out of it, cuz this story’s going out with a BANG! Chapter 19 is PROM PREPARATIONS, I think it’ll be funny, but I'm not sure yet!

Hee hee, also: if you want to send me and e-mail, please write the subject as something like: about your story or something, cuz a lot of viruses are coming to me, and if the e-mail isn’t properly addressed I'll delete it and I reply to every e-mail, so if you don’t get a reply that’s probably why! Thanx go to my BETA-ing favorites: Lindsey, Pan-chan, and Veggie-girl! Luvvies!

And if you didn’t catch it at the top, Princesspanchii-subscribe@yahoogroups.com is my ML… to get the latest update you must be on this list! Ok? I can’t remember to send chapter notification to individuals. So… comments/questions à cinnabunny@msn.com.


Table of Contents
Chapter 17
Chapter 19