Disclaimer: I don’t own Sam Goody, Chi-chi’s or Cinnabon. I also don’t own DBZ! Sorry, if I did I’d be rich! But I DO own Rae, Violet, Shelly, Emi, Tama-gi, and Amy.

Hey, everybody! Just graduated on the 19th of June and will be going to H.S. this coming September! Yeah! ^-^ LOL, did any of you think I was this young?? Yeah! I get the ‘author who takes the longest to update’ award! Heh heh, no seriously lemme apologize for the wait. I’m sorry that I took so long to come out w/a new chapter. I had gone to Germany, Switzerland, and Italy for 10 days w/my German class. I SUCK at German so don’t expect me, an urbanized American city gurl to speak it fluently. It was fun, but I had no computer access! I also went to Church camp and it was torture! After that I went straight to VA and Maryland… Then I got sick, when I recovered by basement flooded drenching my comp and everything with water. Anyway… on to my author’s note.

Ok, it’s time to P-A-R-T-Y! LOL! What fun things will happen here, hmm? Well, let me just hint that things will be getting hot! Remember this fic has its rating for a reason! Also… I am SOOOOOO annoyed with remembering Bulma has lavender hair, so officially it’s been changed to BLUE (or aquamarine whatever color it is in DBZ…) P.s: Mention of Britney Spears pops up in this chapter. I have nothing against her… well, seriously I just don’t like her! So, don’t get pissy if you like her and I diss her.

Now, go read!

Love,

Princess*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

17

 

10:00 Saturday morning…

Bulma groaned as the annoying sound of her alarm woke her up.

She blinked repeatedly to try and focus and was surprised that her alarm clock sounded so different.

She sat up and looked around noticing her alarm clock was on the floor in a heap of parts.

She laughed lightly.

"Hmm, I must’ve gotten mad at it this morning and hit the snooze a little too hard." She said as she threw her feet over the side of the bed.

"Than what’s that sound???" she asked.

She heard a ringing, buzzing, beeping all at once.

She lifted an eyebrow in questioning and then gasped when she realized that her beeper and cell were going off, and that someone outside was honking a horn persistently.

She ran to her window and looked out only to see Chichi sitting on the hood of 18’s corvette with an annoyed _expression and 18 in the car honking her horn and holding a cell phone by her ear.

"Hey!" Bulma said as she opened her balcony window.

18 and Chichi looked up with angry expressions on their faces.

"What’s up with you? We said we’re going to go shopping at 9:30! You do know what time it is, don’t you! Ya sleep like a rock!" 18 called up.

"Oh, guys, I’m so sorry! Let me go change and I’ll be down in 10 minutes!" Bulma said as she closed the window, leaving no room for argument.

"Oh, boy." 18 said.

"This’ll take her at least an hour to do! She can’t dress in ten minutes!" Chichi said as 18 turned off her car.

18 sighed as she pulled her metallic blue Ray Bans off her head and placed them over her eyes.

"It’s real warm out." 18 said as she fanned herself.

"Yeah, but that might mean we could go in Vegeta’s pool!" Chichi said excitedly as she spun around on her perch to look at 18.

"No, way… I’d get chlorine in my hair… anyway; I still can’t believe it…Vegeta’s birthday party. His mom really babies him to get him to throw a party." 18 said as she smirked.

"I thought we had left things like this behind like 10 years ago."

"I know. We’re gonna have so much fun tonight!" Chichi exclaimed.

"Remind me to give Vegeta his birthday punches. How old is he, what, 18? So, I’ll do 18, plus one for good luck. I’ll make sure they’re extra hard!" 18 said sadistically.

Chichi sighed.

"Oh, come on… you know that Vegeta would probably hit you back." Chichi said.

18 pouted.

"He’s not supposed to hit girls." 18 said.

"Well, that doesn’t apply in your case." Chichi said as she smirked.

18 glared at Chichi and gritted her teeth.

"What’s that supposed to mean, huh?" 18 asked.

"Well, use your imagination, hunny." Chichi said as she jumped off the hood of the car.

18 silently seethed, not feeling like fighting with Chichi.

Although, she did lock her with an evil glare as Chichi made her way around to the passenger side of the car.

Chichi opened the door and slipped in.

"What time does this thing start?" Chichi asked.

"Well, from the info that I got it seems to be that it starts at 5 and can go no later than 11." 18 said.

Chichi frowned.

"Goku told me it stars at 6 and can go to 12." Chichi said as she pressed the button for the reversible cover to go over the car.

"Well, why don’t we just go at 6, and be fashionably late, and then leave at 11 so it doesn't look like we’re stragglers that actually want to be there." 18 said as she tucked a strand of hair behind her ears.

"Yah, great idea!" Chichi said.

"Of course, I am a genius." 18 said as if it were old news.

Chichi rolled her eyes.

"Turn the car on, and pump the radio and AC." Chichi told her.

18 did as ordered, making the music, Nelly’s Hot in Herre, really loud and the AC up to max.

Five minutes later, Chichi and 18 were surprised to hear an angry tapping on the window.

18 glanced out the window to see Bulma standing there with her arms crossed over her chest.

18 unlocked the door and Bulma slipped into the back.

"Oh, shit!" Bulma said as she rubbed her arms.

"It’s madd cold in here. I’m only wearing a tank and shorts!"

"So, we are too, why you so cold?" 18 asked.

"Forget that, how’d you get out here so quick? We thought we’d be waiting here for an hour! It’s only been 15 minutes.

Bulma shrugged.

"I took a quick shower and didn't worry much about fashion and style so I threw anything on. Vegeta’s birthday is important to me. I have to make sure I get a nice outfit and get him a bangin present." Bulma said.

18 and Chichi exchanged a look.

Chichi turned to Bulma about to ask a question when Bulma pressed her hand against Chichi’s mouth.

"Come on, no questions, let’s just drive." Bulma said, sounding anxious.

"Ok, whatever you say." 18 said as she shrugged and pulled out of Bulma’s driveway.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

10:45 in the Mall…

"Oh, let’s go in this store, Bulma. They’ve got cute casual dresses." Chichi said as she started to drag Bulma out of a store.

"Chichi! Stop pulling me around! You’re not letting me stay in a store long enough for me to look at any dresses!" Bulma whined.

"I promise you’ll find the best dress in this store. And Vegeta’s mom might not think you’re some two cent ho for once." Chichi said as she started to usher her out of the store.

"I'm not a 2¢ ho! I never said she thought I was one!" Bulma said as she glared at Chichi.

"Oh, don’t throw a fit! Every guy’s mother thinks her son’s girlfriend is a slut. It’s nothing against you… although you said she doesn’t like you, right?" Chichi asked as she brought Bulma out into the center of the mall.

18 was already waiting for them.

"Chichi, that doesn’t exactly mean Mrs. Ouji disapproves of the way I dress!" Bulma argued.

"Has she ever seen you in the summertime?" Chichi asked as they came to a halt next to 18.

"Yeah, of course! I only live like a block away!" Bulma said.

"Believe me, she definitely thinks bad of the way you dress!" Chichi said.

"Speaking of which," 18 said, finally getting in the conversation, "what mood do you think she’ll be in today? Ya think she’ll be in a mood to like you today?"

Bulma frowned.

"Hopefully. It is her son’s birthday." Bulma said.

"Come on! Let’s go into the store now!" Chichi said as she stamped her foot.

"OK, OK!" 18 and Bulma said as they followed her across the mall to a store that read Raven Majesty.

"What is this?" 18 asked as she walked in front of the store that looked like its theme was astrology.

"A cute little shop I found two weeks ago!" Chichi said as she walked in, with Bulma behind her.

18 shrugged and walked in.

Immediately they were stopped by a tall blonde girl that looked like she was around twenty.

"Hi, like, can I help you guys?" she asked in a bored tone.

"Hey, Jamie, ya remember me? I spent 260 bucks in here last week." Chichi said.

"Like, oh my god, Chichi it’s you! What are you here for?" Jamie asked in surprise.

"Well, today is my friend’s boyfriend’s 18th birthday. He’s having a party so we all have to get new outfits." Chichi explained.

"Oh, like how totally sweet. Well, these clothes are all the latest fashions!" Jamie said as she led the girls to a display.

"Just beware, this stuff is all expensive. If you don’t have the cash, I don’t suggest you shop in here." Jamie warned.

"Oh, we’ve got the cash." Bulma said as she flashed her Platinum Visa, and then shooed Jamie away.

"Hey, this is cute." 18 said as she pointed out an all jean dress with a black belt going through the loops in the side.

"Yes, very cute and chic." Chichi said.

"I’d doubt if that’d fit you, though." Bulma said as she looked through another rack with similar dresses.

"Excuse me?" 18 asked.

"Well, you’re obviously too thin and petite to wear that. Your legs are long but your middle is short, the dress would NOT look good." Bulma said as she placed it back on the rack and led 18 over to a different assortment of clothes.

18 frowned as she started sifting through different dresses.

"Hey!" Bulma said as she pulled out an orange sundress.

"Isn’t this cute??" Bulma asked,

"Nah, that’d look horrendous on you, Bulma." 18 stated flatly.

"18, I was NOT hating on you when I said that thing about your dress." Bulma said as she stood in front of the mirror and pressed the dress up against her form.

"And, I’m not hating either. That dress would look pretty bad on you." 18 stated.

Bulma frowned and rolled her eyes at 18.

"She’s right," Chichi said as she shrugged. "it’s way too bright and shiny for your complexion and hair color."

Bulma put the dress down and walked away from them.

"Hey, where are you going?? We’re not trying to be mean! Besides, the neck is too low. Your boobs would practically pop out." Chichi said as she and 18 followed Bulma.

"I know it wouldn’t look good. I’m just going to go with the simple and black style." Bulma said as she stroked a velvet black dress.

"Oh, are you serious about that one?" Chcihi asked and then clamped her hand over her mouth when 18 elbowed her.

Bulma pouted.

"What’s wrong with this one??" Bulma asked.

"Oh, just, velvet would make you WAY too hot! It is June ya know." Chichi said nervously.

"You are SO right!" Bulma said as she let go of the dress.

"But this is cute." She said as she took a thin, black dress off the rack.

It was a handkerchief dress with a silver rectangle belt hanging loosely around the waist.

"Definitely. And that actually might look good on you." 18 said as she snickered.

Bulma cast her a death glare and took the dress off the hanger.

"Hurry up and find something so we can try them on you two." Bulma said angrily.

Chichi glanced around with a worried _expression on her face.

"What if I don’t find something?" she asked.

"Oh, you will." Bulma said.

"Chi, over here what about this?" 18 asked as she pointed to a red dress.

"Ooh, Bulma! Look at this dress!" Chichi said as she grabbed a fire red dress off a hanger and held it up to her form.

"It looks like that dress you wore to the valentine’s dance in 9th grade." 18 pointed out.

"Yeah, well whatever. It’s very nice, and shiny too." Chichi said as she rubbed the silk-like fabric.

"It’d go nice with your hair." Bulma said as she felt the fabric too.

"18, your turn." Bulma said as she glanced at her blonde friend.

But 18 was already in the pants section.

"18, you cannot where a pair of pants to Vegeta's party!" Bulma said as 18 picked up a pair of black flare low riders with sparkles on the flared part.

"Bulma, you know dresses aren’t my thing. And if I were to wear a skirt, you would definitely not like it." 18 said as she walked up to the mirror and held the pants in front of her.

"Fine, find a shirt." Bulma said exasperatedly.

18 looked at a rack and smirked, "Already have."

It was a royal blue spaghetti-strap handkerchief shirt with silver sparkles.

"18, the fashion queen." Chichi said in an awestruck voice.

"Let’s go try these on, now!!" Bulma yelled in frustration.

"What’s with the rush?" Chichi asked as she inspected at a pair of black stilettos.

"I have to get Vegeta’s birthday present." Bulma whispered.

"You didn’t get him anything yet?" Chichi asked in astonishment.

"NO! I mean, it would have been easy if he were just another guy-friend, but now he’s a boyfriend. It’s harder to pick something out now." Bulma whined.

"Tell me what you guys got him and I’ll work from there." Bulma said.

"I got him the new Nelly CD." Chichi said as she shrugged.

"I got him the new Eminem CD." 18 said and smirked.

"Great," Bulma said as she rolled her eyes at Chichi and 18’s ‘original’ gifts.

"Now I know what not to get him."

"Ha ha, very funny. But what else can you get for your best friend’s boyfriend? Something too good he’ll think we’re liking him too much. Something too simple he’ll think we’ve given up on him or something. So, we’ll keep giving what we give all our guy friends. The latest CDs." 18 said.

"Ok, ok. But I want to get him something not too sentimental but not too ordinary. And something that he’ll actually use!" Bulma said.

"That’s a good point. I once got Goku an engraved paperweight for Christmas that he used to hold his door open. It wasn’t exactly the use I had wanted but I got my money’s worth." Chichi said as she shrugged.

Bulma sighed.

"Vegeta won’t know what to do with a paperweight!" Bulma said in exasperation.

Chichi and 18 snickered at the thought.

"I’m serious you guys!" Bulma said as she balled her hands into fists.

"I DO NOT have a clue as to what to get my boyfriend!"

Chichi and 18 exchanged a glance.

"Um, well…" 18 said as she chewed on her lower lip.

"We can think about all that after we try on these outfits and buy them."

"Yeah, we’re wasting time now." Chichi commented.

Bulma nodded and followed the two girls into the dressing rooms.

~~~~~~~~ Elsewhere ~~~~~~~~~~~

Vegeta had just groggily rolled out of bed. Goku who was sleeping on the top bunk grumbled something incoherent and rolled onto his back. Vegeta got to his feet and walked around in a disoriented manner. He stared at himself in the mirror. He was wearing a pair of baggy plaid pajamas and no shirt.

He glanced at Goku’s clock that sat near the mirror and cursed silently.

"Kuso," he said as he realized the time read 11 o’clock.

"Mom’ll have a fit. She wanted me back by ten." His mother had let him sleep over at Goku’s house but wanted him back to help with decorations.

"Kakarot, get up! Breakfast’s ready!" Vegeta shouted.

In seconds Goku shot up from his bed and looked around wearily.

"What? Food? Where?" Goku asked as he rubbed at his eyes.

"Nothing, I was lying… we got to go to my house. My mom wanted me back home an hour ago to help put up decorations." Vegeta said as he pulled on a baggy navy blue t-shirt. He then shrugged out of his pajama pants and into his indigo jeans.

"What do you have to get back so early for? Your mom actually wants you back in the house for decorating. That’s for the women. Emi and your mom, even Tama-gi can handle stuff like that." Goku said as he jumped down from the top bunk.

"I dunno." Vegeta said as he threw Goku his pants and shirt.

"I don’t want to have to deal with her bitching."

"Just, if she gets mad tell her it’s my fault. She thinks I’m ‘adorable’." Goku said as he grinned and blushed.

Vegeta rolled his eyes.

"She thinks you’re ‘adorable’ because you’re a complete idiot." Vegeta said in disdain.

Goku pouted as he pulled his shirt on.

He then pulled off his pajamas and slid into his jeans.

"Fine, fine. But, you’re just jealous." Goku said.

Vegeta rolled his eyes again as he sat down.

He pulled on his socks and then his K Swiss sneakers.

Goku sat down and pulled on a matching pair of sneakers.

"What do you want to do other than going home and having to deal with Emi and your mom?" Goku asked as he got to his feet.

"I dunno. What do you think the girls are up to?" Vegeta asked, as he stayed seated on the ground.

"Why are you asking me? Chichi told me not to even dare calling her because I decided to chill with you last night instead of her… but I think she said something about shopping for party dresses today." Goku said.

"At the mall?" Vegeta asked as he winced just thinking about shopping.

"Yeah… hey we can call Krillin!" Goku said.

"Nah, he’s working till four, don’t you remember?" Vegeta asked as he stretched.

"Oh… when does your party start?" Goku asked as he sat on the bottom bunk, which used to be his older brother’s bed.

"Around six or seven… I can’t even remember." Vegeta said as he yawned.

"Oh, I was worried Krillin would be late to your party." Goku said.

Vegeta shrugged as he got up.

"But, hey!" Goku said as he snapped his fingers.

"We can go bother Krillin at the mall! He works at the Sam Goody there." (Sam Goody is a music/games/video etc. store located on the East coast… or maybe just the tri-state area… ^-^ It’s cool, you can buy DBZ tapes there!)

"Oh, yeah. We can go. Get some discount off of CDs too." Vegeta said as he walked over to Goku’s bedroom door as Goku got up.

"And if I know Bulma and her friends well enough, we’ll run into them there." Vegeta said.

~~~~~~~~~~~ Back @ the mall! ~~~~~~~~

Chichi looked at herself in the full-length mirror. The dress flared outwards from the hip and fit nicely around her waist.

"Hmmm…" she said as she turned around and inspected her behind.

"Heh, I look good." She told herself as she spun around making the dress fan out.

She heard a knock come through the wall and glanced at it.

"What?" she asked.

"Stop talking to yourself. You can’t look that good… well, at least not better than me." Bulma said in an amused tone.

"Yeah, whatever miss fat-ass. I can just imagine how that dress will look on you." Chichi said in a mocking tone.

"I do NOT have a fat ass Chichi, you have huge legs." Bulma said as she hit the wall on facing Chichi’s side.

"No I don’t you’re just jealous!" Chichi said as she hit the wall back.

"Shut up the both of you! I look better than either one of you could." 18 said from the dressing room she was in.

"Yeah whatever." Came from Bulma’s dressing room.

"Sure." Came from Chichi’s.

"Fine, I’ll prove it!" 18 said as she pushed open her stall door and stood in the hallway.

Chichi and Bulma burst out of their rooms at the same time in angry stances.

"Awwwww!" they all said at the same time, "you guys looks so cute!"

"Bulma, this outfit makes you look gorgeous!" 18 complimented.

"No, no! Chi’s outfit makes her look like a movie-star!" Bulma said.

"Nuh uh, 18’s outfit is awesome!" Chichi said as she giggled.

They were silent for a while.

"Sorry." They all said together.

"All right. We should take these off and pay for them. Then go find a birthday present for Vegeta." Bulma reminded.

They all nodded then turned back to their dressing rooms.

Fifteen minutes later they had picked out appropriate shoes and had paid for their clothes.

They then made their way back out into the mall.

"Where do you think I can go to find Vegeta a present?" Bulma asked as she bit on her lower lip, nervously.

"I don’t know! I usually cook Goku a huge dinner for his birthday and give him a card but since you can’t cook…" Chichi said as she giggled.

Bulma frowned.

"Hey, what about this?" 18 asked as they walked by a jewelry store.

"What? Jewelry?! Vegeta’s not queer!" Bulma said in shock.

"No, what’s your problem! Get him some guy jewelry like a ring, or a chain." 18 suggested.

"Hmmm, that might just be a good idea!" Chichi said as she ushered Bulma into the store.

Bulma pouted as she followed her friends into the store.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~ At Sam Goody ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey, welcome to Sam Goody, may I help you with anything today?" Krillin asked in a monotone voice without even looking at the person who had approached the cash register.

He heard a snicker and rolled his eyes.

‘It’s probably some girl that thinks I’m ‘cute’’ he thought to himself.

"I wanted to know if you have the new Britney Spears CD? My boyfriend’s gonna buy it for me. Or, maybe you can help me out in… other ways." he heard a familiar voice say.

His head snapped up and when he realized who it was his eyes narrowed.

"Did you two have to come to this cash register? There are five other ones in the store!" Krillin said angrily as he stared at the couple.

The boy had his hand on the girl’s waist and she was giggling stupidly.

"Oh, come on chrome-dome, lighten up! You didn’t take me seriously when I pretended to come on to you, now did you? Oh, are you that desperate for sex? Is the blonde-bimbo not putting out?" Rae Angelico asked with a smirk.

"You keep your mouth shut. I hear from Vegeta that you were coming on to him, too… or were you ‘pretending’ again?" Krillin said for Yamucha’s benefit.

Yamucha scowled as he looked at Krillin than he glanced at his ‘girlfriend’.

"Rae, what the fuck is he talking about??" Yamucha asked as he grit his teeth.

"Oh! Ya-chan, I was just doing it to screw with Vegeta’s mind!" Rae lied through her teeth.

Yamucha gave her a doubtful look then sighed.

"Look, Krillin, you got to CD or what?" Yamucha asked.

Krillin shrugged and nodded. He pointed over to the ‘POP new releases’ section.

"You can find her skanky music over there."

Rae turned to walk when Yamucha stopped her.

"I hear from… sources that there’s some big party at Vegeta’s house tonight." Yamucha said, trying not to look interested.

"Yeah, what, did Vegeta forget to give you an invite?" Krillin asked with a smirk.

"It must have got lost in the mail."

Yamucha frowned.

"So, what’s the occasion?" Yamucha asked, ignoring Krillin’s obvious diss.

"It’s his birthday." Krillin said.

Yamucha snickered.

"Heh, what a lil kid. I’m actually having a party tonight too and I was thinking of inviting you, but you’re not exactly on my good side right now, Krillin." Yamucha said with a smirk.

"Oh, Yamucha! You’re so bad!" Rae giggled.

"What time does Vegeta’s party start? Maybe after a few hours of that boring shit you’ll want to come over to mine. It starts at 10, and I might reconsider inviting you." Yamucha said.

"It starts at 7, I think. At least that’s what I’ve heard."

"Interesting. And this party’s by invite only?" Yamucha asked with a sly look.

"I guess so." Krillin said carefully.

"Oh, well. You can still come to mine. Anyone is allowed to show up." Yamucha said.

Krillin shrugged.

"Well, forget about thinking of inviting me. I’m already psyched about going to Vegeta’s party, that’ll be cooler than your loser party because I’ll be chillin with people like Bulma, 18, Goku, Chichi… all my friends while you’ll be sittin at some borin ass party with people you barely know."

Yamucha frowned.

"Oh, really?" he asked.

"Yeah really. Now, if you’re not buying anything at the moment and don’t have any more questions please get lost cuz I’ve got work to do." Krillin said as he turned back to his magazine.

"Yeah, well thanks for the info." Yamucha said with a smirk.

Krillin looked up to see Rae give him a smug look as they walked away. He suddenly had a thought that something bad was going to happen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Goku & Vegeta ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey, Vegeta." Goku said as they walked into the mall.

"What?" Vegeta asked in irritation.

"Well… I’m kind of hungry." Goku said as he rubbed his stomach.

Vegeta glared at him.

"You just ate two bagels." Vegeta informed him.

Goku pouted.

"You know two bagels isn’t enough to fill me up! And you have to admit you’re hungry too." Goku said.

Vegeta thought about it for a second then nodded.

"Yeah… you’re right. Let’s find the Cinnabon, then we got to go find chrome-dome, ok?" Vegeta asked while looking around for the store.

"Yay! Cinnabon! My favorite!" Goku said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Back to the Girls ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh, wow! This is so beautiful. I wish Goku would buy this for me!" Chichi said as she ran her finger over a silver necklace with a frosted heart charm.

"Yeah, you wish he could afford that. I still don’t figure out why he works and never has money!" 18 said as she stared at some brass knuckles.

Chichi frowned.

"He spends it all on video games, spoilers for his car, and junk food! Maybe once in a while even some on a date for us. Big whoop. He is such a little kid sometimes." Chichi said as she walked over to 18.

"No, most of the time." Bulma corrected as she walked over to them.

"Find anything yet?" 18 asked.

"No. And this store has three levels with bunches of aisles. This must be the biggest jewelry store ever." Bulma said with a frown.

"Uh huh. Hey! Bulma look it’s a sapphire ring! And, ooh, here’s an opal one for you. Aren’t these cute? We can represent our birth months." Chichi said in a happy-go-lucky voice as she pointed to the rings.

"I don’t have the time to-" Bulma started in an exasperated voice but trailed off when she saw the perfect gift for Vegeta.

"Oh my god, guys! Look at this! Is this perfect or what??" Bulma asked as she pointed to the piece of jewelry.

Chichi and 18 pulled themselves away from the pricey jewelry long enough to glance over at Bulma.

"Hmm? What’s up?" 18 asked as she and Chichi walked over to the display Bulma was staring at.

"Hey! That is pretty cute!" Chichi said as she smiled.

"It is, I’d buy it for Krillin but it’d probably be too big for him." 18 said as she smirked and shrugged.

"Shut up 18, that’s not nice." Bulma said as she giggled.

"Well… are you gonna get it?" Chichi asked Bulma impatiently. "I do want to go home, you know!"

"I don’t know if I should. Would he like it?" Bulma asked.

"Hey, it’s platinum, it’s a dragon, it’s big, and he’d like it." 18 said flatly.

"Ok! I’ll buy it!" Bulma said, startling a lady near them.

"What about the price?" Chichi asked.

"That doesn’t matter! This can’t be that expensive." Bulma said.

18 noticed the tag and flipped it over.

"Hmm… wouldn’t your dad like to know why you spent 256 bucks on a gift for a friend?" 18 asked implying that it’d be kind of suspicious.

Bulma sighed.

"I’ll tell daddy about me and Vegeta tonight… hopefully before he starts fighting with Mr. Ouji." Bulma said as she hailed an attendant.

"Yes? How may I help you?" the woman asked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Mall ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Goku and Vegeta had just finished their Cinnabons and were by the mall map trying to locate the Sam Goody.

Goku was fed up with searching because there were 5 levels in the mall and at least 400 stores.

He was nonchalantly looking around when he noticed a girl that looked like Chichi.

He leaned his head to the side, checking her out.

‘That looks like Chichi. She has the same build, same hair color and style… heh, same butt too.’ Goku thought with a grin.

"Hey!" Goku said as he noticed the girl turn and talk to a blonde who was followed by a girl with blue hair.

"That is Chichi."

"What is Chichi?" Vegeta asked. "We’re not eating anymore if you’re even thinking about going to that restaurant."

(*Chi-chi’s is a restaurant that serves Mexican food (I think), I’ve never been there, but heard it’s good*)

"No! Although that would be tasty… but I mean the real Chichi! My girlfriend. And she was here with 18 and Bulma." Goku said as he looked around and saw that she and the other two girls were gone.

"I don’t see them now." Vegeta said as he crossed his arms over his chest.

"They were right here a second ago." Goku said as his brow wrinkled in confusion.

"Are you sure it was those three? I mean I’d expect them to be at home doing their hair and makeup for five hours, although they’d still manage to be there late." Vegeta said as he chuckled and turned back to the mall map.

"Nuh uh… cuz, how many girls can you say that look exactly like Chichi and hangs out with a blonde and blue-haired girl?" Goku asked.

"I dunno, what does it matter?" Vegeta asked in frustration.

"Aha!" he said as he pointed to the map.

"Chrome dome’s on the third floor."

"Oh, forget about that. I wanna know where Bulma, Chichi, and 18 ran off to." Goku said.

Vegeta glared at him.

"Forget it! If they are here we’ll never catch up, girls can navigate an entire mall in the time it takes us to find one store on the map!" Vegeta yelled angrily.

Goku pouted.

"Now let’s go check out SG." Vegeta said as he walked towards the escalator.

"Alright." Goku said as he followed.

They took the escalator up two flights and then located the Sam Goody.

"I am never stepping foot in this mall again." Vegeta said angrily as he pushed open the doors.

He stopped dead in his tracks when he noticed Bulma, Chichi, and 18 stroll up to a cashier that was being run by Krillin.

Vegeta put out his hand to stop Goku from proceeding.

"Nani?" Goku asked.

"Look who just walked in." Vegeta said.

"Hey, I knew they were here. I wasn’t going crazy." Goku said.

Vegeta rolled his eyes and walked up behind his girlfriend while Goku sneaked up behind Chichi.

Bulma was saying something about an Eve CD when he grabbed her waist and whispered ‘boo’ in her ear.

Bulma jumped and let out an ear-piercing shriek. Chichi jumped right into Goku at the sound of Bulma’s voice and screamed also when she felt someone grab her shoulders.

"Hey!" 18 said to the too spazzing girls.

"It’s just your god-damn boyfriends, take a chill-pill. People are staring."

Bulma and Chichi turned around to glare at their men who were trying to look innocent.

"Vegeta, you jerk! What’s the meaning of that?" Bulma said as she crossed her arms over her chest.

"Aw… I didn’t know I scared you that much." Vegeta said.

Bulma rolled her eyes at him and turned back around.

"It’s not everyday a troll sneaks up behind me and tries to scare me." Bulma said as she smirked.

Goku started to snicker but stopped when Chichi smacked the back of his head.

"It goes for you too, jerk." Chichi said.

"Geez, don’t get your panties in a bunch, we were just joking around." Vegeta said to the both of them. Goku nodded in agreement.

Bulma stiffened and balled her hands into fists while Chichi glared daggers at him.

18 could see Bulma was becoming irate and knew it would not end civilly for the couple if they had a fight now.

*Bulma* 18 whispered, *It’s his birthday; you knew he was going to be in a pissy mood today. Just let his attitude slide*

Bulma groaned and let out a breath.

"All right, I don’t have time for your childish behavior today, Veggie. So, what brings you out here? I thought you’d be hiding away somewhere trying to escape your mother." Bulma said as she leaned against the checkout counter.

"I was hiding out over at Kakarot’s house. Then I decided to drop by here cuz this wuss wanted to see his woman. I can see you went shopping." He said as he eyed the three bags in her hands. Two were large and from the same store and the other was a lot smaller.

Bulma eeped and hid the bags behind her.

"Y-yeah… well, we just stopped by cuz 18 wanted to say hi to Krillin." Bulma said as she glanced at her blonde friend who was flirting with her boyfriend.

"18… we can leave now. You’ll see him later tonight." Bulma said.

"O-ok…sure." 18 said as she turned ready to leave.

"Hey, you guys wait! I almost forgot. There’s some bad news." Krillin said as he lost the lovey-dovey look he had just had and became serious.

"Yeah? Like what?" Chichi asked.

"Well… it seems that wacko Yamucha and his bitch are planning something… again." Krillin informed.

"Oh no!" Bulma said exasperatedly while Vegeta growled.

"If they even show up to my door I’m pounding his face in, and it’ll be a whole lot worse if he gets past there." Vegeta threatened.

"What did he say exactly Krillin, or better yet what did you tell him?" Goku asked seeing the guilty look on his face.

"Well… I sort of forgot myself and told him you were having a party." Krillin said to Vegeta as all his friends sighed in disbelief.

"And… I sort of told him the time and who’d be there." Krillin said sheepishly.

Vegeta growled.

"Wow, Krillin," he said through clenched teeth, "thanks. That’s a whole lot better than putting a big neon sign in front of my house saying ‘Here’s Vegeta’s party, come by and wreck it if you like!’"

"Oh, Vegeta… give him a break. He probably didn’t realize what he was saying until he had already said it." Bulma said as she touched his arm.

"You know this is really pissing me off. I didn’t know that dating you meant I had to deal with your psychotic ex on the side. I’m going to kill him the next time I see him and I don’t want you anywhere near him, he’s dangerous." Vegeta said as he shook her hand off.

Bulma frowned.

"You seem to think I’d be somewhere near him." She said icily.

"Well, you always seem to find your self in precarious situations." Vegeta said to her.

Bulma sighed angrily.

"Bullshit Vegeta. Anyway, hopefully you’ll have a better attitude by tonight, other than that screw you and have a nice day." She said as she turned and walked out the store.

18 and Chichi followed behind Bulma but not before giving Vegeta a ‘why’d you have to go and do that?’ look and saying bye to their boyfriends.

"Why’re you in such a foul mood?" Goku asked as he watched the three girls leave.

"I’m an idiot I know. I’m not really mad at Bulma I’m mad that Yamucha’s still so interested in her. Did I tell you that Rae threatened her? I’m telling you, they are seriously out for revenge it’s not some petty high school thing." Vegeta said.

"What? Rae threatened Bulma and you’re sure she’s planning to do something to her??" Krillin asked in surprise.

"Yeah, I’m pretty sure. She said ‘Just because we can’t hurt you doesn’t mean we can’t hurt her’, or something like that. I got so pissed that I felt like snapping her neck, but she turned tail and ran." Vegeta explained.

"Whoa, you’ve got yourself in some deep-shit now, Vegeta." Goku said.

"Why, thanks for noticing that!" Vegeta said in a sarcastically cheery voice.

Goku frowned.

"Ok, look. Me and Krillin will take watch duty to make sure Yamucha or Rae don’t get in, ok?" Goku said.

Vegeta chuckled.

"Sure you do that. In the meantime, I’ll have to find some way to apologize to my woman." Vegeta said as he turned to leave.

"All right, see you later Vegeta." Krillin said.

"Six-thirty, right? At your place." Goku said.

Vegeta nodded then walked out.

~~~~~~~~~We are going to fast forward a tad bit to right before the party ~~~~~~~~~~

Bulma sighed as she stepped out of the shower.

She was kind of anxious for the party tonight. She didn’t know if she would look good enough to please Vegeta’s mom and she didn’t know if he’d like the present she got for him.

Vegeta had called her about two hours ago to ‘apologize’ about how he had treated.

Bulma giggled as she wrapped a towel around her body, and one around her hair.

‘All he had said was ‘stop acting so bitchy about everything, you know I didn’t mean it’.’ Bulma thought with a grin.

‘He can’t even say ‘I’m sorry’ but it’s good enough for me.’

She quickly rubbed her favorite lotion, cucumber and melon scented, on her body. She pulled on her underwear while ripping the tags off her dress. She then got dressed in her new outfit. She took one look at herself in the mirror. Her hair was still wrapped up in the towel, and she had no make up on but she looked pretty good.

She stepped out of the bathroom surprised to see Chichi and 18 asleep on her bed.

"Hey! I wasn’t in there that long!" Bulma said as she put her hands on her hips.

"Yeah… well we lost count and fell asleep at 58 minutes. It’s a good thing we decided to take showers first. All we have to do now is get into our clothes. You know we don’t have all night to sit around waiting for you. We ‘volunteered’ to do your hair and makeup…" Chichi said as she sat up and yawned.

"Yeah, Bulma." 18 said as she stretched.

"Hmmm… what were you doing in there so long, anyway?" Chichi asked slyly.

"Yeah, I know! She was probably scrubbing like crazy so Vegeta wouldn’t think she smelled bad." 18 said as she grinned at Chichi.

"Nuh uh. I do not smell bad. I just lost track of the time." Bulma said as she pouted.

"You lost track of a whole LOT of time." Chichi informed her.

"Oh kuso! What time is it then??" Bulma asked as she ran to her clock.

"Damn, it’s already 6:15."

"Sit down." Chichi instructed.

"Yeah, and where’s your makeup box??" 18 asked as she started rummaging through Bulma’s drawers.

Bulma sat down at her vanity and pointed to her computer desk.

"Over there. Oh, guys we have to hurry! And you two need to get dressed!" Bulma said as she started to bite her nails.

18 came over with the makeup box and smacked Bulma on the hand.

"Don’t bite your nails! I need to paint them." 18 said angrily.

Chichi unwrapped Bulma’s hair and ran her hand through the tangled blue tresses.

As Chichi sprayed detangler in her hair 18 started to apply silver eye shadow to Bulma’s eyelids.

Then 18 applied black eyeliner to bring out Bulma’s lashes. Chichi started to put globs of gel in Bulma’s still damp hair.

"Ok, Chi, what are you doing??" Bulma asked.

"Well, I’m going to do a wet but dry style. I’ll make your bangs look a little spiky because they’re too fluffy." Chichi said as she ran a comb through Bulma’s bangs.

"Then I’ll part your hair horizontally making the upper part into a curly bun. The bottom half will be let down but slightly wavy. It’ll look cute, trust me." Chichi said.

"Bulma! Calm down and stop fluttering your eyelashes! I can’t get on the mascara." 18 complained as she tried with the mascara brush.

"Oh, gomen!" Bulma said as she tried to relax her face while Chichi pulled and tugged at her hair.

Ten minutes later Bulma watched as Chichi put down the curling iron.

18 stood up and Chichi came around to the front to look at her work.

Bulma frowned as 18 smirked.

"Wow, B…. we actually made you look good!" 18 said.

"Not funny! I always look good!" Bulma said as she got to her feet and stood in front of her full-length mirror.

She gasped as she saw herself.

Her hair was beautiful. It was curly and shiny and was decorated with small clip-on black stars.

18 had applied a light pink lipstick to her lips, and just a little bit of blush to her cheeks. Her eyes really stood out though, the silver eye shadow and super dark mascara made her look like a dramatic princess.

"Wow! And you guys actually did a good job!" Bulma commented.

"Oh, sure whatever." Chichi said.

"That is a bunch of BS, you know you like it!" 18 said as she crossed her arms over her chest.

"Oh, nandemo, you guys go get dressed. We don’t have much time to waste… it’s already 6:40." Bulma said as she picked up her watch and put it on her wrist.

Chichi nodded as she grabbed her shopping bag and headed for Bulma’s bathroom.

"And I’ll use the hall bathroom." 18 said as she opened the door to Bulma’s room.

"Hurry up you guys! We don’t have all night!" Bulma whined.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ½ an hour later… ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It had just turned 7:15 when Chichi, 18, and Bulma had made their entrance.

Goku had greeted them at the front and had explained that Vegeta had given him strict orders on protecting the house.

"Hmm, speaking of which…" Bulma said as she scanned the throngs of people. "where exactly is Vegeta??"

"Well, he hasn’t come down yet! His mom says he’s embarrassed or something like that." Goku said as he shrugged and turned to check someone that was coming in.

"What? That big baby, I can’t believe he’s still embarrassed! I mean, anyone who’s anyone is here, and this party’s bangin! I wanted to give him his present, too!" Bulma said to Chichi and 18.

"Yeah, I can’t believe he won’t come to his own birthday party!" 18 said as she crossed his arms over her chest.

Bulma sighed.

"Hey, where’re your mom and dad? You told me they came over earlier." Chichi said glancing around.

"Oh, I dunno, I’m upset now that after all my hard work Vegeta’s still pissed off!" Bulma said.

18 frowned.

"Well, what if Mr. and Mrs. Briefs are off somewhere discussing the little relationship of Bulma and Vegeta with Mr. and Mrs. Ouji?" 18 offered.

"SHIT! Well… maybe … maybe they aren’t talking, shoot, I want Vegeta to be here if I tell them." Bulma said looking around and seeing her parents on a couch talking to Emi.

"Ok, they aren’t with Mr. and Mrs. Ouji." Bulma said as she breathed a sigh of relief.

"Bulma-darling!" Bulma heard a voice say.

The three girls turned around to stare at the elegant Mrs. Ouji. She was dressed in a floor length cranberry red gown.

Bulma forced a smile onto her face.

"Oh, hey Mrs. Ouji. I was just looking around for Vegeta." Bulma said as she glanced back at Chichi and 18.

"Oh, well, speaking of him dear… Vegeta won’t come out of his room!" his mother said with aggravation.

"Yeah, I heard from Goku." Bulma said flatly.

"I was wondering… since you’re his girlfriend… maybe you can convince him to come down! The guests are getting restless since the b-day boy isn’t making an appearance!" Mrs. Ouji said as she frowned.

Bulma gulped as she stared at the woman. Mrs. Ouji was about a foot taller than Bulma, with short dark-brown hair and dark almost black eyes.

"O-ok," Bulma said as she frowned.

"Good, see and maybe I’ll actually start to like you. Your outfit’s cute." Mrs. Ouji said as she turned and walked away.

"Hey, she’s got you doing her dirty work for her." 18 said as she nudged Bulma.

"You going up there??" Chichi asked with a grin.

"Yes… and?" Bulma asked with a frown.

"Make sure you come back down… the way you went up, if you know what I mean." Chichi giggled.

"What’s happenin?" Goku asked as he let a person in.

"Well… Mrs. Ouji is making Bulma go upstairs and drag Vegeta down." 18 said.

"Really?" Goku asked as he shrugged.

"Ok, have fun." He said.

"What is that supposed to mean??" the three girls asked.

"Uh… uh… I mean, you know… welll…." Goku stuttered.

"Goku you can be SUCH a jerk sometimes." Bulma said as she turned and stomped away, heading towards the stairs.

"Ok, I give her 15 minutes. If she’s not back down by then we have to go up and get her." 18 said.

"Ok," Chichi and Goku said, agreeing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Upstairs ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bulma walked around upstairs for a few moments. She didn’t exactly know where Vegeta’s room was and she didn’t want to push open random doors.

She heard a creaking sound and turned around.

She smiled as she saw Tama-gi walking out of a room, which looked to be his, messing around with his uncomfortable tie.

"Hey!" she said, greeting the little kid.

"Hey, you’re Bulma. What’re you doing up here?? My mom said she does NOT want to catch anymore of Vegeta’s ‘ho’s’ up here anymore." He said.

"First of all, I am not one of Vegeta’s ‘ho’s’, secondly our relationship isn’t like that, and third your mom sent me up here." Bulma said as she rolled her eyes.

"Where exactly is your brother’s room?" Bulma asked.

Tama-gi frowned and pointed to a dark-blue painted door at the end of the hall.

"Thank you." She said as he started down the stairs.

Bulma smirked as she walked up to the door; she smoothed down her dress and tucked a stray loose of hair behind her ear before she knocked.

No sound was heard and she started to doubt whether or not Tama-gi actually told the truth.

She bit her lip and knocked one more time, hearing nothing she sighed and grabbed the handle.

"It could be he’s just ignoring me." Bulma said as she turned the knob and pushed the door open.

Her mouth dropped open as she saw Vegeta standing in his room, buck-naked, toweling his hair off.

As he turned to look at the intruder she screamed loudly and shut the door with a bang.

‘Oh… my… gosh…’ Bulma thought as she leaned against the door, hand to her chest, heart pounding. She could feel her face burning and wondered how stupid he must think she is.

She couldn’t help but let her mind stray to what she had seen, and when she remembered it she grinned.

‘Oh my gosh!!’ she repeated in her head, but in a totally different manner.

Suddenly she felt the door fall out from behind her.

She toppled onto the floor of Vegeta’s room and looked up into his unimpressed eyes.

"Uh uh…" she stuttered as she got to her feet while keeping her eyes on the ground. She couldn’t help but notice that he had pulled on a pair of loose khaki cargo pants.

"I’m flattered you liked what you saw, but I think there’s no reason for all the screaming." Vegeta said as he closed the door and walked away from her.

"Huh, what do you mean ‘You liked what you saw’?? I never said I liked it." She argued as she followed him.

"Yeah, true but you know you did. Anyway, what are you doing up here??" he asked her.

Bulma crossed her arms over her chest and frowned.

"Well, for one your mother sent me up here to retrieve you and I also was pissed that you were being such a baby." She explained.

He said nothing in reply just grunted as he went into his walk in closet leaving her alone for a moment.

"Hey," she said to get his attention.

"Hay’s for horses, but what do you want anyway?" he asked.

"Ha ha," she said sarcastically, "I just wanted to know why you were walking around naked anyway."

He came back out with a loose fitting short-sleeved black shirt.

He smirked, tossing the shirt on a nearby chair,

"I usually get undressed for a shower, and that’s what I had done, taken a shower. And well you know, it is my room. I usually don’t experience my crazy girlfriend bursting into my room, so I was unaware that I should ‘cover up’. I sleep in the nude too, ya know?" he said to her as he winked.

Bulma glared at him only making him laugh.

"I don’t appreciate that." She complained as she stomped over to him.

"Oh, I get it now." He said as he grabbed her hand, and put his other hand on her waist.

"You came all the way up here to give me my ‘special’ birthday present, right?" he asked in a joking matter.

Bulma froze for a second, recalling the conversation she had had with 18 on Monday morning.

"And what is that ‘special’ present?" she asked him in a flirtatious way.

He smirked, "You of course."

"You’re absolutely right." She said as she leaned in to kiss him.

When she pulled away he was staring at her with confusion. "Are you serious?" he asked her.

"Of course." She said smoothly although her heart was beating like a jackhammer.

"You don’t have to-" he started but she silenced him with another kiss and managed to push him over to the bed.

"Shut up, " she said as she pushed him down and climbed on top of him.

He stared at her with eyes the size of saucers.

"You have got to be kidding…" he started as she leaned down to kiss his neck.

"Nope." She said against his skin.

"Ok, but I get to be on top." He said as he flipped her over onto her back.

Bulma gasped and closed her eyes as she felt him reach behind her and unzip her dress.

"I forgot to tell you, you looked really nice." He commented as he discarded the dress on the floor. He ran her hands over her thighs and to her stomach. He then lightly kissed her belly button. He brought his lips back up to hers, kissing her gently.

"You okay?" he asked her feeling her stiffen slightly.

"Uh huh," Bulma said, with her eyes still closed trying to focus on anything but the way her body and mind were feeling.

Her body wanted it but her mind was being a total bitch and telling her it wasn’t time.

Vegeta frowned as she started trembling.

"You lied." He said as he sat up.

"About what??" Bulma asked sitting up also.

"About wanting to do this." He said as he shrugged.

"N-no I didn’t." she stuttered.

"Yeah? So why were you trembling? I don’t want you to be afraid of me… well not in this way. We’ll wait, because I know you want to." He said as he leaned back on the bed closing his eyes. He let out a heavy sigh.

"Vegeta… I’m sorry, I really thought I would…" she started but he shook his head.

"Don’t be sorry." He said.

She grinned as she threw her arms around his neck.

"I’m so glad you understand!" she squealed as she nuzzled his neck.

He smirked as he wrapped his arms around her,

‘Heh, sooner or later’ he thought to himself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Back downstairs ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"That’s it!" 18 said as she slammed her cup on the kitchen counter.

Chichi, 18, and Goku had made their way to the back door in the kitchen after ten minutes had passed by, to see Krillin.

"18… it’s not what you think." Chichi said, trying to reassure her friend.

"What do you mean?? That asshole has my friend up there and it’s been 20 minutes! So, how is it ‘not what I think’??" 18 asked.

"Give me another, Krillin." 18 said as she held her cup out to her boyfriend.

Krillin shrugged and refilled her Dr. Pepper.

"Come on, 18! Bulma would never… you know… with Vegeta if she wouldn't with Yamucha." Goku said after he downed his Sprite.

"Oh whatever, you don’t know how she really feels about Vegeta." Chichi argued.

Krillin sighed.

"You guys are so crazy! We should just go upstairs and prove to 18 that Bulma’s not like that. Look, they’re probably fighting or something time consuming like that." Krillin explained.

"Exactly." Chichi said.

"Yeah!" Goku agreed.

"Well let’s go then." 18 said as she looked around for Mrs. Ouji who was on patrol.

"Go!" 18 said and they all ran for the stairs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Back to Bulma & Vegeta ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vegeta sighed at the wonderful feelings that were passing through his body. (Don’t let your minds stray hentais!)

After Bulma had gotten dressed and Vegeta had completed dressing she had offered to give him a backrub to relieve some of the ‘tension’ he had.

After a whole five minutes of arguing Bulma had finally convince Vegeta to let her give him a massage.

Vegeta was on his stomach while Bulma was sitting on his back. She had her legs around his waist and was massaging his very tense muscles.

She giggled as he let out an almost purr-like sound.

"Nani?" he asked.

"Nothing… shh, relax." Bulma said as she rubbed an ultra-sensitive spot on his spine making him moan loudly. (no… not a tail-spot, he’s not Saiyan, DAMN!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ In the hallway ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"And here’s where Vegeta’s room is." Goku said as he stopped in front of a blue door.

Everyone gasped when they heard a loud moan come from the closed door.

Chichi’s mouth hung open as she stared at the door.

"No way!" she said as she grinned.

"Eww, no! She wouldn’t." 18 said but then stopped when she heard a giggled then a lot more moaning.

"Shit, I’m going in there! I’m going to beat the shit out of Vegeta… then slap Bulma around a little too! She’s such a hypocrite!!" 18 said as she started to the door, but was pulled backward by Goku and Krillin.

"No, that’s going to be so embarrassing! We shouldn’t let them know we know. They’ll tell us when they’re ready." Goku said.

"Hell no!" 18 said as she started to march towards the door again.

"Ha ha!" they heard come from the door.

"You’re doing it again." Bulma laughed.

"What??" Vegeta asked.

"It." Bulma said as she started laughing again.

"Nasty! I don’t even want to know what ‘it’ is." 18 said as Goku and Krillin stepped back and gave each other a disgusted look.

"Waaaaaaay too much info." Chichi said.

18 seeing her chance to escape ran for the door.

"Hey, 18!" Goku said, but he couldn’t stop her as she opened the door.

"Vegeta you son of a…" 18 trailed off as the door swung open and the four of them looked on in confusion at the sight.

The couple was totally clothed. Vegeta looked pissed and Bulma looked euphoric.

"… bitch…" 18 finished off.

"Vegeta," Bulma said as she slid off his back, "you should really start locking that door."

"Hey, guys! What’s up?" she asked as she stretched a bit.

Vegeta sat up and glared at his so-called friends who ruined his back-rub.

"So you and Vegeta didn’t…" Chichi started.

"You weren’t…" Krillin asked.

"What the hell are you sick ass mofo’s taking about???" Vegeta asked as he got off the bed.

"Oh, kuso, Bulma! We were outside the door for like five minutes and we heard all these sounds so wethought you and Vegeta were having sex!" Goku said making all the occupants in the room give him an angered look.

"Excuse me?? I can not believe this!" Bulma said as she glared at her four friends.

"How DARE you think something like that about me??"

Bulma couldn’t understand what aggravated her more; knowing her friends were outside listening to her or knowing that she was actually about to do what they all had thought she had done.

She felt someone grab her shoulders and she turned around ready to bitch some more.

"Woman, just let it go, ok? You’ve known them long enough to know they’re the nosiest people!" Vegeta said.

"Y-yeah…we’re just nosy." Chichi said.

"Come on, I haven’t made an appearance at my own party yet. Wanna go check it out?" he asked Bulma.

"Yes, of course." Bulma said as he led her out into the hallway.

Chichi and Goku exchanged a look while Krillin and 18 breathed sighs of relief.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 2 hours later (I know… I know, I’m speeding…) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The gang was gathered around in a group talking.

"Yeah… but that was really funny, Bulma you have to admit." 18 said to Bulma.

"I know… but how rude!" Bulma said.

"We’re sorry, but 18 was on a rampage." Krillin explained.

"Yeah, and we couldn’t hold her back. " Chichi agreed.

Bulma shrugged.

She glanced at Vegeta who was staring at his hands, obviously thinking about something.

She frowned.

She was about to open her mouth when the lights dimmed.

Vegeta’s head shot up and he looked around.

"Where’s my birthday boy??" They heard Mrs. Ouji call from somewhere in the kitchen.

Vegeta sighed in embarrassment as all the kids in his house started giggling.

"That’s your mom, isn’t it?" Bulma asked as she saw some of the kids clear out of the kitchen.

Vegeta nodded as Emi stepped out of the kitchen holding open the door.

Mrs. Ouji came out with a huge chocolate cake with 18 bright blue candles burning on top.

"Oh no…" Vegeta groaned as Mrs. Ouji started to hum.

"Mother this is so embarrassing." He muttered to himself.

Bulma smiled and put her arms around his shoulder.

Mrs. Ouji placed the cake down on the table in front of them.

"Hey, Come on everybody gather around and sing!" Mrs. Ouji exclaimed.

"I’m turning eighteen, not eight mom!!" Vegeta said getting angry.

"Vegeta," Bulma pleaded seeing Mrs. Ouji’s hurt _expression.

"Just let her have this one day, ok? Besides if anyone gets on your case about this, you can just kick their ass, so don’t worry."

Vegeta smirked.

"Fine, you idiots can sing." Vegeta said.

Mrs. Ouji squealed happily and everyone started singing.

When they were finished Vegeta was instructed by his mother to make a wish then blow out the candles.

He glanced at Bulma and smirked, then he concentrated for a second. When he was done he inhaled deeply and blew out all the candles in one big gust.

Everyone clapped and Bulma hugged him tightly.

"Ok, we need Vegeta to cut the cake with a girl." Mrs. Ouji said smirking at the couple.

"Bulma dear, why don’t you do the honors?" Mrs. Briefs piped up.

All the kids whistled or agreed knowing that Bulma and Vegeta were the most interesting couple yet.

Bulma glanced at all the kids blushing.

"Oh, all right." She said picking up the fork.

Vegeta shook his head in disbelief then grabbed the knife.

"Come on, hurry up you guys!" Goku said as he stared at the huge chocolate cake.

"That smells so good!"

"I know what you mean…" Chichi said.

Vegeta shrugged and sliced the cake into a big triangular piece.

Bulma grabbed a plate and moved the piece onto it with her fork.

"Ok, now you have to feed her!" Mrs. Briefs said giddily as she and Mrs. Ouji grinned.

Bulma sighed and watched as Vegeta picked up some of the cake with a fork and turned to her.

"Open up." He ordered.

"This is embarrassing, I last did this when I was seven." Bulma pointed out.

He gave her an annoyed look.

"Do it to make my mom happy." He said through gritted teeth.

Bulma frowned then closed her eyes and opened her mouth.

Vegeta pushed the fork full of cake into her mouth and a flash went off.

They both turned to stare at Mrs. Ouji and Mrs. Briefs.

"Oh, don’t mind us!" Mrs. Ouji said.

"Bulma, it’s your turn." Mrs. Briefs prodded.

Bulma took the fork out of Vegeta’s hand and scooped up some cake.

"Open up sweety." She said sarcastically.

Vegeta opened his mouth as she gave them the cake and another flash went off.

"Can you stop that!?" Vegeta and Bulma both asked at the same time.

The mothers giggled.

"Now, you guys have to kiss!" Mrs. Ouji said.

Bulma and Vegeta turned to each other and smirked.

"Let’s give them a show, woman." Vegeta said.

She nodded and leaned in starting off the passionate kiss.

Everyone got quiet as they started frenching.

Emi ‘eep’ed and turned around to stare at her Uncle and Bulma’s dad.

The two fathers who moments before had been comparing Rolexes gave their attention to the party when they had heard ‘Now you guys have to kiss’.

Their mouths were hanging open as they watched Bulma and Vegeta practically sucking each other’s faces off.

Everyone started clapping, as they pulled apart. Bulma’s face was flushed red and she was breathing heavily.

Emi nudged her aunt and Bulma's mother pointing over to the two enraged men.

"What?" Mrs. Ouji asked.

"Auntie Kay, this isn’t good." Emi whispered. (I made Mrs. Ouji name be Kay… I liked it. Either Kay or Karen, I dunno why…)

"Whoa…" Mrs. Briefs said, watching her husband shake with rage.

"Hee hee! Bulma’s a vacuum." Chichi said patting her friend on the back.

"Cake!" Goku said in annoyance.

Bulma giggled.

"What the hell is the meaning of this??" they heard a voice say and everyone turned heads towards Mr. Ouji.

"What do you mean? I bet you knew about this and were never planning on telling me! You wanted my daughter to procreate with your no-good son to ruin me, didn’t you!?" Mr. Briefs asked.

"Are you out of your mind?? You’re the one who knew! You wanted my son to be with your spoiled and bratty daughter so he’d get stuck with her and I’d have to deal with you annoying people for the rest of my life!!" Mr. Ouji yelled.

Bulma stared at the arguing parents and gulped.

"This is so stupid." Vegeta muttered.

"V-Vegeta, they’re mad." Bulma stated.

"No duh." He said as he grabbed her hand.

"Come on."

"Where are we going??" she asked in worry as she glanced back at their fathers.

"What does it matter? Just away from here." He said.

She nodded and let him lead her outside.

"Now, hunny, calm down. We were going to tell you. Bulma and Vegeta started dating a few months ago." Mrs. Briefs said as she tried to calm her husband.

"Yes, and I don’t see what your problem is, you said you wanted Vegeta to get a girl." Mrs. Ouji said to her husband.

"Well any girl but that one!" Mr. Ouji said angrily.

"What is that supposed to mean? Bulma’s way better than that juvenile delinquent!" Mr. Briefs screamed.

The other kids at the party helped themselves to cake, and others went back to dancing.

18, Chichi, Krillin, and Goku left to follow after Bulma and Vegeta.

"What do you think is going to happen now that their fathers have found out?" 18 asked as she opened the door.

A gust of cool air hit them, which was relieving after the stuffy temperatures inside the packed house.

"I don’t know. Mrs. Ouji and Mrs. Briefs won’t allow their husbands to make Bulma and Vegeta break up… but about the prom and frequent dating… well, that might be slightly dampened." Krillin said as they walked around to the back of the house.

"Why did this have to happen?? After all my hard work of trying to get them together and their fathers can’t stand each other!" Chichi said angrily.

"Can we get this over with?? I want that cake before everyone is finished eating it!" Goku said angrily.

"Get your mind off of food!" Chichi and 18 yelled.

"This is important Goku." Chichi said.

They opened the fence to Vegeta’s huge backyard as they noticed the couple sitting by they pool.

They were on the diving board and had their bare feet hanging over the clear blue surface. Vegeta had his arm around Bulma’s shoulders and she was saying something while playing with the buttons on his black shirt.

"Hey, guys! What’s up??" Krillin asked.

The couple decided to ignore their friends.

"Hey…" Chichi said as she started over to the edge of the pool. "You shouldn’t blame us."

"No one’s blaming anyone for anything. This doesn’t matter at all, right woman?" Vegeta said as he glanced down at Bulma.

She nodded and sat up more straightly.

"Yeah, it has no effect. Not like they can stop us from dating. My dad didn’t like me dating Yamucha but still I went out with him for three years." Bulma said.

Vegeta growled.

"I didn’t say they were a good three years." Bulma said defensively.

"Ok... well since the birthday boy is out here and isn’t planning on returning to the party, why don’t you open your presents?" 18 suggested.

Vegeta shrugged as he and Bulma crawled off the diving board.

Chichi squealed happily as she handed Bulma’s bag with Vegeta’s gift in it over to her.

They all sat on the ground next to the pool.

"All right, Vegeta. I didn’t know what you would have wanted for your birthday so I got you NFL Game Day 2003 for the PS2." Goku said handing Vegeta a wrapped flat rectangular shaped package. (Ick, I hate football, I’m more of a Tekken/DOA/Crash fan myself…)

"Heh, cool." Vegeta said as he opened the package.

"Ok, now it’s me and 18. Don’t get pissed if you don’t like our gifts!!" Chichi warned.

Vegeta gave her an unimpressed look.

"Try me." He said as he grabbed the two identical packages.

He unwrapped 18’s gift and stared at the CD.

"Cool." He stated.

He then unwrapped Chichi’s.

"Even cooler." He commented.

Chichi grinned and stuck her tongue out at 18.

"Here, Vegeta. I seriously didn’t know what to get you either. So here’s a $50 gift certificate to Sam Goody." Krillin said as he grinned and gave Vegeta an envelope.

Everyone turned to look at Bulma.

She laughed nervously.

"Ok… my turn, I guess." She said.

She picked up her bag and handed it to him.

"I hope you like it… I didn’t really know what your style is." Bulma said sheepishly.

He raised an eye at her curiously.

"What, did you get me lingerie or something?" Vegeta asked her.

"No, silly!" Bulma said.

"Just open it!" Everyone shouted.

He chuckled as he untied the shiny ribbons tied on the handles of the gift bag.

He pulled out a white leather box.

He opened it and a full smirk graced his handsome face as he pulled out his platinum dragon chain. (Oooh, if you guys know Sisqo you’ll have an idea of what it looks like… I adore Sisqo!!)

"This is interesting." He stated as he held the chain in front of his face, letting the light glint off of it.

"You don’t like it?" Bulma asked in a soft voice.

"He had better like it, he doesn’t know how much you spent for it." 18 muttered.

Vegeta glared at the blonde.

"Of course I like it, it portrays the inner me." He said.

Bulma squealed.

"Good!" she said as she pecked him on the cheek.

"Hey! There you guys are!" they heard a familiar voice call.

"Why’d you all run away like that?" Emi asked as she walked up to the group of teens sitting on the ground near the pool.

"Why would we have wanted to stay? With all the adults arguing it was getting a little uncomfortable in there." Krillin said.

"Heh, of course. Well Bulma and Vegeta have nothing to worry about. The moms convinced the dads to let you guys be. It was hilarious Aunt Kay and Bulma’s mom threatened ‘the couch for a week’ if the husbands didn’t agree… so you guys are good to go." Emi said.

Bulma grinned at Vegeta and Vegeta looked for once relieved to see his annoying older cousin.

"Oh wow!" Emi said as she leaned over Vegeta and grabbed his chain out of his hand.

"This is cute, I bet Bulma bought this for you! Oh, did you know Vegeta loves dragons! You know him so well! You guys’ll be so great when you get married!" Emi said.

Bulma and Vegeta both blushed crimson.

"Not yet!!" they said at the same time.

Goku and Krillin started laughing while Chichi, 18, and Emi gave them confused looks thinking marriage wasn’t such a bad idea.

Bulma and Vegeta, being for the moment ignored by their friends intertwined their hands.

"Not now… but maybe." Bulma said as she stared up at the starry night, listening to the sound of her friends laughing.

"Yeah, maybe." Vegeta agreed as he kissed her forehead and tilted his face upwards thinking that it wasn’t such a bad idea.

* * * * *

So… how was it huh? Was it good? Or did it not make up for the unbelievably long wait?? I got an ML!! Whoo hoo, e-mail Princesspanchii-subscribe@yahoogroups.com to be subscribed, alright? I dunno if you have to write anything to be added, but I’m pretty sure you don’t… Anyway tell me what you thought of the chapter either click here - cinnabunny@msn.com. Or leave me a review… what ever floats your boat! I know you guys will have a LOT to say about what took place in Vegeta’s room, right?? I’ve decided NOT to do a lemon in this story, e-mail me and I’ll tell you about it… Thanks go to Josh, Rianne, Pan, Lindsey, and Amber for BETA reading and help w/this chapter. And thanks to all of you who have been patient and have sent me lots of really nice e-mails or reviews (although most were kindly urging me to update) they were really appreciated!

Japanese used in this chapter:

Nani= what
Chan= a term of endearment
Kuso= shit -_-
Gomen= sorry
Nandemo= whatever (I think)


Table of Contents
Chapter 16
Chapter 18