Hee hee! I guess I was true to my word. I am most definitely doing this chap in three parts (well duh!… -_- You can see that) Ok… Well this chapter starts on Friday morning… As it will be stated maybe a paragraph down! ^_^’ Any who… And that’s all really… I can’t give away much ya know… Also… The real BAD EVIL HORRIBLE YOU’LL PROBABLY ALL HATE ME FOR THIS conflict is coming up in this chapter and in this part… at least I think it is… (And don’t be MAD all good fics need a conflict!) Tell me how you guys feel once you’re done…

Also, some people have had absolute fits because I spelt Krillen’s name as Krillen…when it should be Krillin… and at the moment my word document’s customized dictionary got erased so… I guess I can now use Krillin instead of Krillen… My bad if I spelt it wrong, ok? He isn’t exactly my favorite character! And then there’s always the thing of spelling everyone’s name differently! Like Vejiita, Vegita, Vejita, Bejita, or Vegeta. Bulma or Buruma. Gokuu, Gokuo, or Goku. Chi-chi, Chi Chi, Chi chi or Chichi. And Yamucha or Yamcha… Ya know?? Some of them I took from the N.A. dub, others I took from the original Japanese, like Juunana-gou, Juuhachi-gou and Yamucha. I-ight? So hopefully we can all deal.

Shout outs go 2: Lindsey, Misty, Megaman, Katie, Rianne, Gochii14, hunny, Supergirl, both Dark angels, Gohan and everyone else that e-mailed me and I forgot to include…. You guys KNOW I forget things easily! ^___________^ Oh yeah… and I know this was a madd long Author’s Note… But you guys love to hear me ramble… right?

Enjoy!

("…" speaking, ‘….’ thoughts and *….* whispers)

Princess Panchii

 

13A

 

…About 8:45 on Friday morning…

Chichi and Juuhachi-gou were waiting silently next to each other in the school parking lot.

There were other kids, spread sporadically around the lot, who were also waiting to go on the trip. Some were leaning against the bus, others were sitting on the grass or on the curb and others were milling around or just standing there. But nonetheless, everyone was basically spread out into his or her special ‘group’, or clique, as Bulma would call it.

So at that point, 18 and Chichi felt very lonely and insecure, since Bulma was late. They did not know that at that moment Bulma was being driven at a break-neck speed to the school by her mother. 18 glanced over to where Vegeta, Krillin and Goku were. They actually looked like they were enjoying themselves. 18 huffed as she turned to Chichi who was staring at her white sneakers with a boring statement on. 18 nudged her and Chichi’s head snapped up.

"Huh, what?" she asked.

"Isn’t this weird? Bulma’s almost never late." 18 stated to her black haired friend.

"Well, there’s also the fact that even though she’s always early she’s never up before eight." Chichi stated.

18 sighed and stared up at the drab sky.

"Oh yeah, hee hee!" Chichi giggled as she now nudged 18 in the ribs.

18 just let out a small grunt signaling that she was listening, but she never took her eyes off the sky.

"I had forgotten! Bulma was up last night talking to Vegeta. When she had last talked to me it was like 11. I dunno how long she was talking to him, so it could have been hours after that that she hung up, ne?" Chichi asked as she laughed like she had a big secret.

18 sighed as she let her gaze fall on Chichi.

"It’s going to rain." 18 said in a monotone and at the last syllable the sky broke and it started to pour.

"Iiiiiiie!" Chichi yelled as she held one hand over her head and bent over. She started searching through her bag with the other hand. 18 immediately pulled a mini umbrella out of her purse and held it over her and Chichi’s heads. Chichi looked up and grinned.

"Thank you!" she rejoiced.

18 shrugged as she glanced at the three boys who were soaking wet and cursing.

"As Bulma would say; it always pays to be prepared." 18 said.

Chichi laughed when she finally got a look at Goku, Vegeta, and Krillin.

When they turned back to watching the driveway of the school desolately, they saw a familiar black Mercedes pull up. Chichi raised an eyebrow.

"Is that Bulma?" Chichi asked.

"I would have to say yes." 18 said without emotion.

"Boy, you sure aren’t very expressive today, ya know?" Chichi commented then ran from under the cover of 18’s umbrella over to Bulma.

Mrs. Briefs was driving away and Bulma was waving.

18 blinked and then followed Chichi, but by walking slower.

~Nobody noticed what was going on behind one of the busses though at the same moment the three girls were having a reunion.~

"Do you understand?" the male asked.

"Oh, of course I do! It’s just so fucking cold out here… and wet! I was never a morning person, I will never be a morning person, I don’t plan to be-" the girl started but was rudely cut off when the man’s hand went over her mouth.

"Look, revenge is sweet. You should hardly dwell on the bad weather, just think of how much fun we’ll have on the trip." He said to her. The girl locked her green eyes on him and nodded slowly. The guy looked past the girl and she watched as his eyes lit up when he noticed something.

"Look," he stated.

"Bulma just got here. This throws our plan into action. But remember; don’t start working the charm until after we get to the camp, ok? We don’t want anybody getting suspicious." He informed her.

She nodded curtly.

"Ok…" she sighed.

"But for some reason I feel bad for doing this…"

He glanced at her.

Even though inside him rage was building, at the fact that she might back out on him, he had on a cool calm façade.

"Well, do you think our hatred is justified?" he asked her. She glanced at him and noticed that the rain had stopped.

It was just a quick spring shower.

He looked at her more meaningfully, now.

"Well??" he asked.

"Well of course!" the girl said angrily.

"Then, everyone else should feel our pain. It’s only fair." He said as he smirked.

Meanwhile

"Huh, Chichi? 18?" Bulma asked as she finished waving goodbye to her mother.

"Yeah, it’s us. Who else could we possibly be?" 18 asked as she came to a stop next to the door of the car.

Bulma rolled her eyes but laughed lightly.

"Bulma! Madd cute outfit!" Chichi complimented as she scanned over Bulma’s clothes.

Bulma grinned.

"Yeah I guess. It’s the outfit we saw in the magazine last week. You know? We had tried to decide between the black and the green. Well I got the blue." Bulma sighed as she ran her hands over the fabric.

She was wearing a light blue spring dress with a line of connected flowers stitched on it that went just over her knees and she wore a plain cotton long sleeved white shirt inside.

"Isn’t it cute 18? I was gonna buy the black one but my parents wouldn’t dish out the cash for it, saying something about me being reckless with money! You know? Just cuz I buy rare one of a kind Precious Moments figurines! I mean, they’ll be worth something one day!" Chichi raved eccentrically.

Bulma and 18 exchanged glances.

"Sure they will Chi…" Bulma said.

"Well… Bulma not trying to criticize you or Chichi but don’t you two think that it’s not quite wise to go on a camping trip in a dress?" 18 asked.

Chichi looked over her outfit.

She was wearing a jeans dress.

"Well." Bulma stated, "We aren’t camping outside and I’ll just get Vege- I mean some guy to carry my bags for me." Bulma stated as her eyes narrowed slightly at the mention of Vegeta.

18 and Chichi didn’t take note of Bulma’s careful approach to not mentioning Vegeta’s name.

18 looked at her jean Capri’s and her long sleeved green and black baby baseball tee.

"See. I am comfortably dressed."

"Oh yeah Bulma you are pretty lucky. I mean they are gonna do roll call in like five minutes and I heard that you get demerits for being late." 18 said.

"Yeah Bulma!" Chichi said as she frowned at her tardy friend.

"Ok… Gosh I’m real sorry that I’m late. I was up late last night-" Bulma started but was cut off by 18.

"Chichi already told me; talking to Vegeta, am I right?" 18 asked.

Bulma cast Chichi an annoyed glance.

"No, not really Chichi." Bulma said as she frowned.

"When I hung up with you, I hung up with Vegeta, too. I was up late working on a lil’ gadget ‘cause I couldn’t get to sleep." Bulma said matter-of-factly.

Chichi shrugged.

"Well that’s what I assumed…" she said.

"Well then, don’t assume." Bulma stated.

18 could see that at the rate they were going Bulma and Chichi might just have a fight and ruin the trip.

"Break it up!" she called out.

"Well, if I’ve said it once I’ve said it a million times, Chichi should mind her own damn business!" Bulma yelled angrily.

Chichi gasped.

"Well! I only thought that since you are my best friend you would hardly mind me being slightly interested in your love life!" Chichi said as her eyes started to get misty.

"That’s what friends are for…"

Bulma groaned.

"Well, Chi, I’m sorry it’s just that… I guess I am kind of moody…" Bulma stated as she averted her eyes.

18 raised a thin blonde eyebrow.

"Let me guess. You and Vegeta had a fight last night?" 18 asked.

Bulma and Chichi both looked up at her.

"How’d you guess?" Bulma asked.

"Well, I know that if you are so high off of love and something goes wrong you burn pretty badly. So what did Mr. High and Mighty do now?" 18 asked.

Bulma ground her teeth together.

"Well, all I did was bring up Rae and how Chichi had said that maybe she wasn’t as horribly evil as we had assumed and he got this big ‘ol attitude and was asking me why I was still stuck on the Yamucha/Rae thing. He said it was old news and to drop it. So I asked him what he meant by the fact that I was ‘stuck on it’ and he was like: What the hell do you think?

"So then I got real angry and I asked him what am I supposed to think?? Did he actually think that I was still on Yamucha?! Did he actually believe that?? Then that JERK had the audacity to then tell me, if the shoe fits. You know?? If the fucking shoe fits! So I screamed at him telling him that he had no right to accuse me of something like that when he knew that I am totally with him and I don’t even think about Yamucha, ya know! So after that he started yelling back and asking me all these questions like why can’t I go anywhere without comparing him and Yamucha. I said that I was just telling how he was so much better, and he argued that that was still classified as thinking about Yamucha. Do you believe that? I was complimenting him and he accused me of having an infatuation with my EX! I mean, I would admit I loved Vegeta if I had to, and he knows that but he still thinks I like Yamucha and that hurts, you know. It really does…" Bulma trailed off.

18 and Chichi patted her on the back.

"Horrible way to start an almost romantic trip." 18 sighed.

"Romantic?" Bulma asked while sniffling slightly.

"Yeah. I mean. It’s the first time we are, well I mean were, all together with the men of our dreams… on a trip." 18 stated.

"Well, you can blame Vegeta for screwing it up! He’s so cocky and temperamental!" Bulma angrily growled.

"I agree! I can’t believe Vegeta! I mean he’s so sure that you are going to just get up, leave him and run back to Yamucha! I mean in a way that may just be the thing that will break up your relationship." Chichi said as she let out a soft sigh.

Bulma whimpered.

"I don’t want to break up with him." She said as she looked across the parking lot and could see Vegeta with Goku and Krillin standing near the bus.

She turned her back.

"So…" Chichi said while whistling the end.

18 gave Chichi a knowing glance.

"I assu- um I mean I am guessing that you two haven’t made up yet?" Chichi asked Bulma.

"Well of course not!" Bulma yelled.

"No way in hell will I apologize first." Bulma growled.

Chichi and 18 stepped back. "Uh… Ok…" they both stuttered out.

The gym teacher who was on duty to watch the kids blew the blow horn.

"All right kids!" the teacher yelled.

"If you are going on the field trip with Mr. Piccalurius and Ms. Rane then you should board the buses now! Go by classes, all right? Some of Ms. Rane’s students will go on the bus with Mr. Piccalurius’s because Ms. Rane has two classes so not all of them can fit on the one bus. Also, if I call your name, you will go with Mr. P.’s class." The gym teacher continued.

All the students gathered their duffel or overnight bags and started to make their way over to the two buses while the teacher was calling out names.

"Well, hopefully Juuhachi will be placed on the same bus as us." Bulma said as she started the walk over to the bus. Chichi and 18 watched silently with interest as Bulma walked by the three guys without even throwing a glance to Vegeta. They noticed that Vegeta had done the same by purposely bending down to check ‘something’ in his bag.

18 and Chichi let out a sigh.

"It’s going to be a long trip!" Chichi stated which confused everyone but Bulma, Vegeta and 18. Bulma let out an angry humph and walked up faster leaving Chichi and 18 behind.

"What do you mean?" Goku asked Chichi.

"I can’t really talk right now Goku." Chichi stated.

"I don’t get it. The ride’s only about six hours… It’s not that long… or maybe it is…" Goku stated.

"At least I don’t think it is… How many miles is that?"

Chichi laughed.

"I’m not really referring to the mileage, Goku!" Chichi laughed.

"Yeah, a trip can seem a lot longer depending on the people you are with and their childish moods." 18 stated.

Bulma was too far ahead to hear but Vegeta snorted as he got up.

"It seems like you haven’t found what you were looking for." Chichi stated as she crossed her arms.

18 nodded and took on a smug look.

"Or were you just looking for a way to avoid Bulma? I never took you for a coward, Vegeta." 18 stated.

"Yeah ya jerk!" Chichi agreed.

Vegeta sneered at the two but his statement immediately turned humorous.

"You two broads don’t know what the hell you’re talking about." Vegeta stated.

Goku and Krillin exchanged a puzzled glance.

They did not know what was going on.

"Ha! What’s there to know, hmm? You are an insecure little prick and you don’t know when to be grateful for the things you’ve got." Chichi stated.

"Oh is that so?" Vegeta asked.

"Did Bulma really say that about me?" he asked pretending to be flattered.

"Well you can tell her that if she wants to reminisce that I can too. I’d like her to know that none of my other girlfriends were as stuck up, egotistical, bitchy, prudish, and as two faced as her!" Vegeta yelled.

Chichi and 18 both puffed up their faces with air angrily. Goku and Krillin both knew the girls well enough to know that they were preparing a barrage of insults when they did that.

At that moment they heard Bulma calling.

"18! Hey come over here! Chichi, you too, hurry up!" she yelled.

"And another one to add on to the list. Tell her she’s uncommonly loud." Vegeta grumbled.

18 and Chichi turned on their heels and stalked away from Bulma’s rude boyfriend.

When they got to Bulma they had basically let go of their anger.

"What is it, Bulma?" 18 asked her.

"Well." Bulma said as she pouted.

"It seems like you were put on Ms. Rane’s bus and Rae got stuck with us on Mr. P.’s!" Bulma grumbled.

18 gave Bulma an amused look.

"It’s ironic, isn’t it?" she asked.

"How? What do you mean?" Bulma asked.

"Well… You are stuck on a bus with the one girl in the world that we’d like to murder and I’m stuck on a bus with the one guy that we’d like to murder… Heh. It’s just funny, that’s all." 18 responded.

Bulma’s eyebrow’s lowered.

"You are such a weirdo 18. You find anything that involves violence and pain fun!" Bulma told her.

18 shrugged indifferently.

"Well, if that’s the case. Let’s see if Rae will want to trade busses with 18." Chichi offered.

Bulma grinned happily and 18 just shrugged again.

"What makes you think that Rae girl will do any favors for us?" 18 asked.

"Well duh, Juuhachi! She’ll wanna go on your bus because Yamucha’s going on that bus!" Chichi concluded.

"She’s a regular mastermind, ne? " 18 asked and Bulma giggled.

"Well, whatever. But I’m sure it will work." Chichi still persisted.

"Uh… did Ms. Sherlock Holmes forget that Yamucha has lost interest in Rae?" 18 asked with evident mockery.

Chichi crossed her eyes and stuck out her tongue at 18.

"It doesn’t matter! I mean you should be at least slightly enthusiastic about it! If you aren’t then I hope you know that we all won’t be able to sit together!" Chichi said with anger in her voice.

18 felt her eyebrow arch in annoyance.

She let out a slow sigh and told herself to calm down.

"All I’m saying Chichi is that you’d be pretty darn lucky if Rae decided to comply to your ‘request’." 18 commented.

She then turned on her heel and proceeded over to the bus.

Bulma and Chichi sighed and followed suit.

Rae was leaning against the Ms. Rane’s class bus right near where the doors were. She was staring at the ground and seemed to be daydreaming.

Juuhachi-gou stepped to the side as Bulma and Chichi approached the impassive girl with curly jet-black hair.

"Um… Rae." Chichi spoke up.

Rae’s head shot up from the thing she had found so interesting about her boots.

Her eyebrows twitched slightly and then her eyes returned back to the ground.

"Don’t you two have anything better to do right now?" Rae asked as she yawned.

Bulma straightened up as she glanced at Chichi.

Chichi bit her nail thoughtfully.

"Well… Rae you don’t have to be so unfriendly about it…" Chichi started.

Rae looked up and gave Chichi a doubting look.

"Really, it’s way too early in the morning to want to start this…" Rae sighed as she looked at her manicured nails.

"We don’t want to start anything we actually were trying to resolve something. " Bulma said.

Rae could feel her annoyance growing towards the little blue haired goody-goody, which stood before her.

"If you think I’ll just let bygones be bygones then you are horribly wrong. I don’t need to tell you to let you know how much I dislike you, ok." Rae growled.

Bulma’s face took on an unimpressed statement.

"And I’m not asking you to." Bulma stated.

"I aim to resolve a problem by having you switch buses with Juuhachi because if you and the rest of my group are on a bus together and if 18 and Yamucha are on a bus together it will be hell." Bulma stated.

Rae’s spirits picked up at the mention of Yamucha’s name.

"Fine wit me. I really would rather someone pull my teeth out with out Novocain then have to be stuck on a bus with the dork brigade for three whole hours!" Rae laughed.

She reached into her purse.

"Here" she said as she pulled out a light green piece of paper.

"You can have this slip that they gave to me to be allowed on your bus. Just change Rae Angelico to Juuhachi-gou… uh whatever your last name is. Ok?" Rae asked as she handed it over to 18.

18 frowned at her.

Rae cautiously stepped back.

"Well… she huffed. I suppose I’ll be seeing you at the camp then, ne?" she proposed.

Then she turned towards the doors of the bus and was gone.

"Well, I suppose that was a lot easier than we thought." Bulma sighed as she held her chin with her hands and took on a thoughtful statement.

"Hey… Bulma." Chichi said.

"What?" Bulma asked as she made her way over to bus 89, Mr. P.’s bus.

"Well… I just wanted to ask you… How are you going to act around veggie-head? Hmm? Because I really am interested. Lots of people have said how you two were just not going to make it, and I don’t want this to justify that!" Chichi stated.

Bulma’s eyebrows furrowed in thought as the idea Chichi had proposed ran through her mind. Then she glanced up at Chichi.

"Simply, you are asking me to pretend to not be fighting with Vegeta, just for me to keep my love life reputation in check? I cannot believe you. Not everything can be perfect and out of a story book Chichi." Bulma scolded.

Chichi kicked at the dirt.

"I’m just saying…" she whined.

Bulma shook her head.

"Yo, we had better get on the bus." 18 suggested.

"All the three seaters will be gone!" Bulma realized.

18, Chichi and Bulma raced full speed towards the buses.

Before they could get to the door, though; Goku Vegeta and Krillin appeared.

Bulma stopped and regarded her ‘boyfriend’ with an icy frown.

At that moment 18 and Chichi had just remembered all the things Vegeta had said about Bulma.

Krillin had felt the cold glares the three girls were giving Vegeta, and wanted nothing to do with it so he started boarding the bus.

The next thing he knew he was sprawled on the ground.

18 had thrown him and her hand was still in a claw like form and she was angrily looking down on him.

Then she smirked.

"You should know better than that. Ladies first Krillin." 18 said, then started ushering Bulma and Chichi onto the bus.

"Well, I don’t see any ladies so why are you three going on the bus first?" Vegeta asked with a smirk.

Even Goku let out a little giggle.

He knew that at times the three girls acted very unladylike.

Chichi gave him a stern look and then rolled her eyes.

"Juuhachi, Chichi." Bulma stated to her friends.

"Let’s leave these immature little boys up to their own devices. I am not looking for a headache today, ya know."

Bulma and Chichi laughed as they followed 18 onto the bus.

Goku looked on until he couldn’t see them through the bus’s glass doors anymore.

"What’s going on, Vegeta?" Goku asked.

"Yeah." Krillin agreed.

"First off Bulma arrives and you won’t even look at her, then 18 starts accusing you of being a coward or something, then you go and diss Bulma, and now all the girls are mad at all of us!"

Vegeta just shrugged.

"It’s a girl thing." He stated.

"I think NOT!" Goku said.

"What’s up? I mean you’ve got to tell us, cuz we’re your friends." Goku stated.

"Kakarot if you think that because I talk to you and sometimes treat you like a friend means that I am obligated to tell you ‘my feelings’ and ‘my problems’ then you are probably smoking something. And I mean I thought you knew me better than that." Vegeta growled.

"Vegeta, don’t give me that shit." Goku said angrily.

"You are having some sort of problem with Bulma and I’m not saying that I expected this to be a happily ever after type of relationship but Bulma’s my friend and if she’s upset or hurt and you know why I’d think the least you could do is tell me!"

Vegeta gave Goku a bored look.

"Don’t you ever get tired of the ‘peace love and harmony’ thing? You’re such an annoying goody-goody." Vegeta commented.

Goku narrowed his eyes.

"We had a fight, ok?" Vegeta said, his resolve breaking.

"Just a simple, stupid fight."

Goku gave Vegeta an indecisive look.

"What about?" he asked.

Krillin, who was watching the two, smacked his forehead in irritation. Goku just didn’t know when to shut up!

"Why do you need to know?" Vegeta asked him.

"Do I ever ask you the reasons for your fights with the wicked witch from the west?" he asked Goku.

"Don’t call Chichi that, it’s not nice. And besides… you never ask me but I tell you anyway. Cuz that’s what friends are supposed to do!" Goku said while wearing a big cheesy grin.

Vegeta shuddered and turned away from the grinning idiot.

"Come on chrome dome. You’re the only one here that knows how to mind their own business." Vegeta stated as he started boarding the bus.

"Vegeta!" Goku whined as he followed the two.

"Are you leaving me? We’re still friends, right? Right??" he asked.

He didn’t get an answer.

About two hours into the ride the bus had stopped at a Mc Donald’s because the kids were complaining of hunger. Vegeta and Bulma still did not talk…

… Four hours later…

*…The bus was well on its way and Bulma and Chichi were talking about what kind of shoes they should wear to graduation since almost everything clashed with the traditional blue gowns…*

"Well… I hear that they’ll be red this year… Like a Maroon-ish color." Chichi said.

"Well… I don’t think they can do that. Doesn’t it have to be blue?" Bulma asked.

"Nope. Last year’s graduating class had violet." Chichi said.

Bulma thought for a second.

"But isn’t that kind of sexist? Boys won’t want to wear purple." Bulma stated.

Chichi rolled her eyes.

"Violet Bulma not purple! And besides, what’s wrong with guys wearing purple, hmm? I think it’s a unisexual color." Chichi said while nodding her head vigorously.

Bulma sweat dropped.

Then her head snapped up.

*Hey.* Bulma whispered to Chichi.

*What?* Chichi whispered back.

*Who’s 18 talking to?* Bulma asked as she nudged her head in 18’s direction.

Chichi glanced over to their blonde friend and noticed that she was turned around and was talking in low tones to somebody behind them.

*You don’t think she’s…* Bulma asked Chichi.

*No, she wouldn’t be such a sellout* Chichi whispered back.

The two girls got on their knees on the seats and looked behind them.

There were two girls asleep behind them, but that couldn’t have been who 18 was talking to.

Then they noticed a very familiar and distinct voice.

*Krillin* they whispered to themselves as they sat back down.

Bulma who was sitting in the middle and next to 18 tugged the back color of the blonde girl and spun her around.

"Hey, what’s the big idea??" 18 asked angrily and then her statement turned to one of surprise.

"Uh heh heh. Hey, Bulma. Chichi." She said as she greeted them.

"Hey, my foot. Back stabber." Bulma accused.

"Sellout!" Chichi yelled.

"Hey! You never said I couldn’t talk to my own boyfriend!" 18 said trying to defend herself.

"Well… I mean duh! He’s part of the problem!" Chichi explained.

"How so?" 18 asked.

"Well, he’s sitting with Goku and Vegeta, right?" Bulma asked.

"Yeah." 18 said as she glanced backwards to check.

"And he’s talking to Goku and Vegeta, right?" Chichi asked.

"Yeah, so?" 18 asked.

"Well, duh! Then that means that he supports Vegeta’s reasons to be mad at Bulma.

"I think we should hear both sides of the story." 18 suggested quietly.

Bulma’s eyes widened to two times their size.

"WHAT? Two sides?? There is only one side!" Bulma yelled.

Then the three of them heard Vegeta’s voice say, "There she goes again. Screaming like there’s no tomorrow."

"Yeah? Well come over here and say that again ya big jerk!" Bulma screamed as she quickly jumped up on her seat and turned to face the group that was two seats behind them.

"Oh" Vegeta said as he stood up also.

"You wouldn’t want me to come over there and talk to you." He threatened.

"Oh and what could you do to me you big arrogant baby??" Bulma yelled back.

At the front of the bus sat Mr. Piccalurius and Shelly. Shelly had been told to go on Mr. P.’s bus by Yamucha. Both adults turned around at the same time and locked eyes on the quarreling ‘couple’.

Mr. P. sweat dropped.

"I’m real sorry these kids are acting up like this…" he sighed. He turned around to the volunteer chaperon and raised an eyebrow at her.

Her cheeks were tinted with a slight blush and she was staring open-mouthed at Vegeta.

‘Ooooh! My Veggie-chan!’ Shelly squealed to herself.

He looked from her to the yelling Vegeta, back to her then to Vegeta. Trying to understand why she looked so interested in him.

‘I can’t believe I lost you to some purple haired, inexperienced, immature little tramp!’ she sighed angrily to herself.

Mr. P. gave her a strange look as he saw her statement darken as she took in the sight of Bulma.

‘I mean just look at her!’ Shelly screamed in her head.

‘I am way much better looking. And she’s just a girl! I am nineteen almost twenty. I’m a real woman. I don’t know why he would drop me for her… Why, why, why, why, why??????’

Mr. Piccalurius was now snapping his fingers in front of her face.

She blinked.

"Uh… what?" she asked in a dazed state.

"About the argument going on back there…" Mr. Piccalurius commented.

"Oh yeah. We should go back there and clear this up, ne?" she asked Mr. Piccalurius happily.

"Or maybe I should go, by myself? I should practice my teacher strictness skills." Shelly supplied.

She just could not wait for her Veggie-chan to see her.

…Now back to where the argument is taking place…

"Oh go screw yourself vegetable-brain! You think you’re so high and mighty with all this bravado but you’re not, understand? You’re not! You’re pitiful, insecure, rude and… and… SHORT!" Bulma yelled angrily.

By this time everyone else on the bus was intently watching the most interesting verbal fight of the year.

"Don’t you people have anything better to do right now?" Krillin asked angrily to the groups of people. They shook their heads, ‘no’.

"You have the worst most corniest disses." Vegeta angrily growled to Bulma.

"You think saying that crap will do anything to me? For a loud-mouthed wench you have real bad comebacks." Vegeta growled to her.

Everyone ‘ooed’ at Vegeta’s comment.

Bulma balled her hands up into fists.

She wasn’t saying anything bad or personal about him because she didn’t really want to fight and she also didn’t want to say anything that would hurt him.

She looked at him and then narrowed her eyes she opend her mouth to speak but was then cut off by a female voice exclaiming, "Oh, you two stop it!"

Both Bulma and Vegeta’s heads snapped around.

Bulma gave the girl a questioning look and didn’t notice that Vegeta was practically freaking out over the site of her.

Mr. Piccalurius believed that she could handle it so he was not paying attention to the bickering teens at the back of the bus.

"Oh, Veggie-chan!" Shelly said while pretending to be surprised.

"I didn’t know you’d be here." She giggled.

"VEGGIE-CHAN?" Bulma, Chichi, and 18 all asked themselves at the same time.

"Uh… hey…" Vegeta stuttered out as he glanced at her nervously.

‘Not now.’ He thought to himself.

‘Not now when I just started going out with Bulma and I’m in the midst of an argument with her… Please not now Shelly.’ Vegeta thought desperately to himself.

Krillin. 18 and Bulma did not know who the girl was but Goku did and it was obvious that Vegeta did also.

"Oooh! It’s been so long! Too long right, cowboy?!" she laughed as she climbed over Krillin and swung her arms around Vegeta’s neck.

"Cowboy?" Bulma asked through clenched teeth as she watched the girl press her body up against Vegeta’s.

Vegeta glanced at Bulma and shrugged sheepishly.

Bulma gave him a death glare.

Then Shelly grabbed his face and pressed her lips to his.

Everyone on the bus who knew that Bulma and Vegeta were dating winced when Shelly kissed Vegeta.

Chichi, 18, Krillin and Goku all had their mouths hanging open. Bulma was the only one who had her teeth clenched hard enough to break them.

She then reached out her hands and forcefully pulled Shelly and Vegeta’s faces apart.

"Lay off banshee! I don’t know who you are or who you think you are but you had better not pull another one of those or you won’t have your lips anymore." Bulma threatened.

The people on the bus let out more ‘oo’s’.

Shelly rubbed the pain out of her face with a pout.

She then turned to Vegeta and nudged him with his elbow.

"Maybe you should tell her what we mean to each other?" she asked with a smug look on her face.

"Um…" Vegeta stuttered.

‘Now I remember why I dumped her. She is unbelievably obnoxious and conceited.’ He thought to himself.

Bulma’s facial statement slackened as her mouth hung open.

"What does she mean what you meant to each other?" Bulma asked quietly, having all her anger dissipate.

Vegeta glanced at her.

She looked so betrayed and heartbroken.

"Well!" Shelly laughed loudly while she blushed.

"I was his girlfriend and we used to be lovers!" she exclaimed.

Bulma’s face crumpled, but she wouldn’t let her tears fall.

"So, you’re his ex?? Well, I don’t care. I’m his current girlfriend and you have no right to even be here like this. I mean aren’t you supposed to be a chaperone? Have some dignity." Bulma said with fervor.

Shelly’s eyebrow’s picked up slightly and her green eyes flashed angrily. She swung her head and her straight dark green locks flowed around her face.

"Well well well… So Veggie-chan you’ve got a new girlfriend and you never told me? I feel so unloved, now. Wanna make it up to me?" she asked as she leaned on him purposely letting Bulma know her intent.

Bulma was about to launch herself at Shelly but 18 and Chichi held her back.

"No." 18 said as she shook her head once.

"Fighting gets demerits and Mr. P. will flip out if he knows you were pounding on the chaperone." 18 said.

"Yeah, you’re way smarter than her. You’ll figure a way to get back at that whore." Chichi seethed.

"So, Veggie, I guess I’ll see you around the camp, ne? And maybe we can hook up. You look real good now. More manly. You know how I like that." She giggled as she winked at him.

"Um… yeah." Vegeta said as he gulped.

He could basically feel the glare that Bulma and her two friends were giving him.

"Aren’t you going to give me a kiss to tide me over until we get there?" Shelly asked as she pouted.

"I- I can’t. Shelly. You got to go. I mean… Bulma’s here." He stated then winced when he heard Bulma gasp.

"I mean I’m dating her." He said.

Shelly was about to respond when Bulma interrupted.

"IT DOESN’T MATTER! You don’t want to be here with me, anyway! So why the fuck would it matter!" she yelled angrily as she burst into tears. She sat down and stated crying on Chichi’s shoulder while 18 patted her back.

"Oh how sad." Shelly said as she started walking back up the isle.

They heard her tell Mr. Piccalurius that she had stopped the argument.

Vegeta sat back down after listening to Bulma cry for a few seconds. He wanted to apologize to her. But he just couldn’t, it was against his way of doing things and he was way too stubborn and full of pride to say ‘sorry’ in front of all the people on the bus.

He crossed his arms and sat thinking to himself.

"Hey, ya prick." Goku said as he angrily nudged Vegeta in the side.

"What Kakarot?" Vegeta asked. He was glad that the conversations had started back up on the bus.

"Aren’t you going to apologize to her?!" Goku asked as he motioned towards where Bulma was sitting.

"I can’t." Vegeta said.

"What do you mean ‘you can’t’?" Krillin asked.

"Yeah, she’s your girlfriend and the reason she’s upset is because your ex had to waltz in here and flaunt herself while you stood around and let her!" Goku yelled.

Vegeta pinched the bridge of his nose.

"You are starting to sound like Chichi, Kakarot. Get a life." Vegeta said.

"Well at least I know that Chichi will be with me come prom time and even longer after that! But you, you had it so good. I think your pride and ego is what will be your downfall." Goku said.

"I’m surprised you think, Kakarot." Vegeta grumbled.

"Jeez… this isn’t going to be a fun trip." Krillin commented as he watched Vegeta and Goku turn their backs to each other.

…About two hours later…

The buses pulled up in front of the lodge and all the kids on the bus, except for 6, cheered.

Bulma had fallen asleep because she was exhausted from crying. 18 and Chichi nudged her awake. She whimpered and then mumbled something about stupid ex-girlfriends.

Chichi and 18 both exchanged a sad look.

Goku, Krillin, and Vegeta walked by just as Bulma was waking up and Vegeta felt deep remorse for making her feel that way.

But he just walked by.

Bulma rubbed at her eyes and when she opened them she saw Vegeta, Krillin and Goku walking off the bus.

"Bulma." Chichi said.

"Don’t let this get to you."

"Yeah. He will apologize and you two will get back together and… you know, happily ever after." 18 said.

"Bullshit." Bulma said as she got up.

"It’s all bullshit, stuff like that… it only happens in the fairytales." Bulma said.

"Oh, don’t think like that, Bulma-sweetie." Chichi said.

"What are you talking about? How could you know?" Bulma asked as she rubbed at her red nose. "With your good luck at finding a boyfriend who couldn’t possibly have secret ex’s popping up all over the place because you were his first girlfriend! I eman, Chi, life has been freakin’ perfect for you, hasn’t it!

"I- I’ve been hurt too much. It felt like he didn’t even care for me while he was talking to that girl! I’ve been through that with Yamucha! Too many times, ok? I thought Vegeta would be the love of my life but when that girl of his… his ex showed up he just turned all his attention to her! He forgot all about the fact that we were even fighting. He used to like fighting with me. It used to be fun… but this time it hurts. I just don’t want to do this anymore!" she cried out.

The three girls heard someone come on to the bus.

"Hey, what are you three still doing on the bus? Everybody’s gone." Mr. Piccalurius asked.

"Um… Mr. P. can we have a few minutes?" 18 asked as she motioned to Bulma and her state.

Mr. Piccalurius actually looked like he had sympathy for her.

"Is this about that fight that you and Vegeta were having earlier?" he asked.

Bulma nodded.

"Alright. You girls have 15 minutes to get to the orientation because we’re early and you had better not miss it." He instructed, and then he was gone.

"No one understands me. Why am I so screwed up? I always pick the bad boyfriends. Why couldn’t I have gone out with that guy… what’s his name… when we went to the Club Z. You remember? The night when I kissed Vegeta for the first time…" Bulma sighed as a new rush of tears came to her eyes.

( ^-^ Hee hee! I really couldn’t remember that dude’s name! Do you guys know it??)

"Oh Bulma… Your mascara is running… You poor thing…" Chichi said.

18 rolled her eyes.

"Don’t give up on the dumb Vegetable head. He just is stubborn and egotistical and doesn’t understand that maybe you aren’t like his other girlfriends…" 18 stated as she saw Bulma’s statement of anguish, "You are better than them, ok?"

Bulma smiled lightly.

"You guys saw that girl. She was beautiful, with a wonderful body and she knows him. To Vegeta I am just that annoying girl that has pestered him since 8th grade and she- she’s better…" Bulma said as she started sobbing.

"Oh whatever! Where is your self-esteem, Bulma? You are one of the most beautiful girls in the senior class actually, one of the best in the whole school and you’re letting some dumb, anxious, clingy tramp take your man away? She acts like a damn dog in heat! You should have seen how she was hanging on to Vegeta practically begging him to take her some where and put her out of her misery!" Chichi said as she laughed trying to lighten the mood.

Bulma let a small smile pass over her features and 18 hugged her.

"Are you okay, now?" 18 asked.

"I guess so… but what do I do? She’s trying to steal him form me." Bulma said.

"Well, we’ll have to depend on Vegeta and his self control. If he wants to take her bait, then he can and will lose you; but if he doesn’t, your relationship will be stronger." 18 said while trying to reassure Bulma.

"Well, I guess so." Bulma said.

"Alright let’s go, we have just enough time to get to the orientation hall." 18 said as she got up.

Bulma was about to follow when Chichi grabbed her arm and pulled her back down.

"Well, you can’t go out like that! Just look at you your makeup’s running and your hair’s a mess from sleeping on the bus!" Chichi exclaimed.

18 and Bulma smiled.

"You are a vain woman of material things, you know that, Chi?" Bulma asked her friend as she watched Chichi fish through her makeup bag.

"So what? So are you!" Chichi said matter-of-factly.

Bulma laughed as Chichi started wiping her face with water from her water bottle.

"Well that I am!" Bulma agreed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Chichi, Bulma and 18 entered the hall they all had freshly done makeup and looked radiant.

All of the students were lounging in couches or sitting on chairs or tables. Goku, Vegeta and Krillin were on a couch looking really bored, Yamucha and Shelly were standing in a corner and Rae was sitting near a window very close to them and was obviously listening to their conversation.

Bulma’s eyes widened at this fact.

*Why is Yamucha talking to Vegeta’s ex?? Hmm? Don’t they look a little too friendly?* Bulma whispered to Chichi.

"Huh?" Chichi asked loudly.

*Shush!* Bulma scolded.

*Look over there. Yamucha and that girl are talking! Don’t you think that’s strange?* Bulma whispered to Chichi and 18.

*Well, it seems that the only good girlfriend he ever had was you! All the others are whores, sluts, or airheads. So there’s nothing to really worry about.* 18 whispered back.

Bulma laughed loudly.

"I should take that as a compliment I suppose?" Bulma asked.

She suddenly felt many eyes on her, 18, and Chichi.

Vegeta, Goku, Krillin, Rae, Yamucha, and Shelly all took notice of the fact that Bulma was now happy again.

‘Surprising’ Rae thought to herself.

‘Since from what that Shelly-girl says Bulma was pouring tears.’

Goku looked at Vegeta then nudged him.

*Go do it now.* he whispered.

*No, not with all these people around…* Vegeta said. Krillin rolled his eyes.

"When will there never be people around?" he asked.

Vegeta gave Krillin a look that told him to shut up.

Krillin immediately sunk down in the chair, trying to disappear.

Shannon and Joyce the two counselors who were part of the welcome committee chose that time to make their appearance.

"All right!" Shannon cheered while getting every one’s attention.

Everyone focused on the tall brunette.

"My name’s Shannon, and this is Joyce." She said while motioning to the petite red-head next to her.

"We’re first going to do role call and room numbers. Then we will lay down the main rules." Joyce said.

"We’ll start with the boys’ cabins, ok?" Shannon asked.

"Yes well in cabin one…" Joyce started.

Chichi and 18 were looking for a place to sit while Bulma was in the bathroom. They picked a seat near a window. By the time Bulma got back Joyce was on the 8th cabin.

"Did the boys get a cabin yet?" Bulma asked as she sat down.

"Nope. We’re still waiting." 18 explained.

"I want some coffee." 18 said as she looked out the window.

"Ha ha! You don’t drink coffee, Juuhachi!" Bulma laughed.

"Yeah, but I feel like coffee. Doesn’t this kind of make you feel like you’re in a café?" 18 stated.

"You’re weird." Chichi commented.

"Cabin 9." Joyce announced. "The last cabin.

"Is for, Vegeta, Goku, Krillin and Yamucha." Joyce said.

"Now onto the girls’ cabins." Shannon said while taking the list from Joyce.

Bulma’s mouth hung open.

18, Chichi, and Bulma all exchanged an incredulous look.

"Who made this list? Satan?" Chichi asked angrily.

"Putting Yamucha in a cabin with Goku, Krillin and… Vegeta!" Chichi stated with shock.

The three girls watched as Krillin, Goku and Vegeta turned around to look at Yamucha who had long since gotten rid of Shelly.

Vegeta, for the first time since he got on the bus, let a smirk pass over his features.

Yamucha gulped nervously.

He did not like that look.

"And in the girls’ cabin number 2 is Molly, Shelly, Cynthia and Maren." Shannon continued.

"With all the luck we have we’ll be stuck with Rae." Bulma grumbled.

"In cabin 3 Nancy, Julia, Monica, and Reiko."

"Don’t jinx us!" 18 said, as she got flustered over that horrible idea.

"Oooooh! No, we can’t get stuck with Rae! Oh please no! This will just ruin my weekend!" Chichi exclaimed.

Bulma rolled her eyes.

"I don’t know. I mean… Rae’s in a class with Juu, right? So maybe they’re doing it by classes?" Bulma asked.

"No, They put Yamucha in a cabin with Goku and Krillin and they’re all in different classes than him." 18 stated.

"I know that." Bulma muttered.

"In cabin 6: Bulma, Chichi, Juuhachi-gou, and Rae Angelico." Shannon said.

"Oh great. Oh fucking great." They heard Rae say as she got up and walked out of the hall.

Bulma pouted.

"Yup, it is a very small world after all…" Bulma sighed.

Ten minutes later, and Shannon was done with the role call and had sent somebody to go retrieve Rae.

"Well, I am sure that your teachers have probably explained to you already about all our rules but let me re-enforce them." Joyce said as her voice suddenly turned serious.

"We understand that the reason you are here is for some sort of disciplinary program before you all graduate. You are seniors in your high school, I assume? And we have been forewarned about your behavior, especially that of the boys." Joyce said as she meaningfully glanced at a group of boys who were flinging paper footballs across the room.

"Really. Grow up!" Shannon reprimanded them.

"Rule number one: No one is allowed anywhere after lights out or before lights on. We had a problem with that last year." Shannon said.

"Rule number two: You are to report to your own cabin during lights out. You can not visit your friends." Joyce continued.

"Rule three:" Shannon started as she giggled.

"With the amount of raging hormones you teens have you are not allowed to ever be inside the cabin of the opposite sex. Meaning you can’t visit your girlfriend/boyfriend."

Bulma, Chichi, and 18 rolled their eyes as half the people in the room groaned in annoyance.

"Isn’t it weird how those two ladies keep switching between each other? Like Shannon would say something and Joyce would say the next thing after. It’s weird." Chichi commented.

Bulma laughed.

"Well so what." 18 said as she focused her attention back on the ‘rules’.

"Rule number five: Do not leave the premises of the camp, because we are not responsible to anything that happens to you outside of here." Shannon said.

"Rule six: No electronic devices! Even if you think you can use them we don’t have the frequency for them to work." Joyce said as she grinned.

More groans came from the kids.

"That sucks, don’t it Vegeta?" Goku asked him.

"Huh?" Vegeta asked.

"Aren’t you paying attention?" Goku asked.

"Oh yeah, sure…" Vegeta trailed off.

"Nah, he’s too busy thinking about Bulma." Krillin commented.

Vegeta glared at him, but it wasn’t really meaningful.

"It’s really tearing you up, isn’t it?" Goku asked.

Vegeta stayed silent.

"Yeah, because he don’t know how to apologize right?" Krillin asked.

"Shut up." Vegeta muttered.

"But, why is it so hard? I mean, it’s not like your still attracted to Shelly, right? You’ve got Bulma now, an absolutely fabulous perfect girlfriend." Goku argued.

Vegeta sighed.

"Just lay off it, Kakarot." He said as he shook his head.

Goku shrugged then turned his attention back to the counselors.

"Rule thirteen: No running around without clothes!" Shannon said seriously.

Most of the people burst out laughing.

"It may seem funny but it has happened." Shannon said as she giggled.

A counselor chose this time to bring in Rae.

Joyce narrowed her eyes and then turned back to the rules sheet.

"Rule fourteen: We do not allow insubordination towards counselors and officials, and we expect you to respect your chaperones who are Mr. Piccolo Piccalurius, Shelly Ramsey, Ein Baratta, Raime Jordan, Nina Rane, and Yugi Hayate." Joyce said.

"This is a real important one, I hope you know, because they are the people who will be here to help you if you are ever in need of assistance. There are only so many counselors to go around and these teachers and volunteers know most of you pretty well." Joyce stated.

"How long is this going to take??" Rae asked as she lounged near the exit.

…Fifteen minutes later…

Chichi, Bulma and 18 walked slowly across the campgrounds towards the girls’ lodgings talking discreetly in low tones. Rae trudged behind them about four yards away.

Rae glanced almost hatefully towards the three girls.

‘Why am I such a ditz?" She asked herself.

‘Why did I do all that for Yamucha when I knew he had a girlfriend, when I knew he was a player, when I knew he wasn’t physically capable of caring for anyone but himself? But… even though he successfully convinced me the whole time we were dating, I knew he cared about Bulma. Why? What is it about her? Is it because she didn’t fling herself at him, and it was the other way around? Or was it because she’s smart? Or rich? Or mainly just something to give him a challenge. Is that why he is so interested in her now? Is that why he was talking to that green haired girl about ‘The plan’?’ All these questions flooded through Rae’s head while the three girls ahead of her were having a conversation of their own.

"I don’t like this. It seems too… planned." Bulma stated as she kicked at some loose pebbles as she walked.

"What don’t you like?" Chichi asked as she looked over her shoulder at Bulma.

She was walking backwards to ensure that Rae didn’t try anything funny when they weren’t looking.

"The fact that… all this shit is happening!" Bulma said angrily.

Chichi gave Bulma a clueless look.

Bulma sighed and 18 laughed.

"I mean Chi, things like Vegeta and I fighting, his ex popping up outta know where, Rae getting stuck with us and Yamucha getting stuck with the boys, and also the fact that Yamucha was talking to Vegeta’s ex! How could they even know each other??" Bulma asked.

Chichi shrugged.

She turned around to face frontward so she could start looking for their cabin number.

"Cabin number 6, Cabin number six," Chichi said in a singsong voice as she followed Bulma and 18.

"Can you be serious and focus for once?!" Bulma asked in an angry whisper that sounded nothing like a whisper.

"What do you mean?" Chichi asked.

18 laughed out loud as she saw Bulma’s face go into an angry scowl.

Bulma sighed as she combed through her bangs with her fingers in annoyance.

"About the ‘situation’." Bulma stated as she noticed them go past cabin three.

"There is no ‘situation’." Chichi stated.

"You just worry too much. You and Vegeta are gonna make up with big wet kisses, apologizes, and too tight hugs. Then you’re gonna start pouring tears and he’s going to get that little sad look on his face and there will be more hugging and kissing and Yamucha and Vegeta’s ex will just be standing there all depressed and lonely." Chichi stated.

"You know," 18 said thoughtfully, "We really got figure out that girl’s name. We can’t just keep calling her ‘Vegeta’s ex’, ya know?"

"I don’t care what her name is, BAKA! The main point of this is to figure out how to take her out of the big picture!" Bulma said angrily.

18’s eyebrow arched in annoyance. She did not like being called dumb.

Bulma sighed without even turning around she shrugged and gave 18 a thumbs-up.

"Ok, I am sorry for being a biotch and yelling like that." Bulma stated.

"Whatever." 18 muttered.

"Yeah Bulma you’ve got to control these outbursts." Chichi said as she scolded Bulma like a teacher they had had in 9th grade.

Bulma laughed slightly then became sad again.

"I just don’t know what to do! I feel so confused, for like the first time in my life! Why do I feel that if Vegeta pays that tramp any attention that he’ll forget about me. And I’m confused as to how I’m going to get him interested in me again and how I am going to get rid of that girl…" Bulma said.

"Her name’s Shelly. It’s so annoying hearing you three say ‘that girl’ or ‘his ex’ and crap like that." They heard a voice say.

The three turned around and almost fell flat on their butts when they noticed that Rae was standing right behind them.

She laughed lightly.

"Humph. Well I shouldn’t be surprised a conniver like you would be good at sneaking around." Bulma said with venom in her voice.

"Oooh!" Rae said as she pretended to be stung.

"You are a harsh one, Bulma. And when I was going to help you too. Tsk tsk tsk." Rae said as she wagged her finger at Bulma.

"We don’t want your help. Ok! You made it perfectly clear that you don’t want to be friends when you stole my now ex-boyfriend and flaunted it in my face for weeks." Bulma angrily barked.

"Sheeesh! And she also knows how to hold a grudge. I’m not mad anymore. Now that I’m convinced you aren’t trying to get Yamucha back." Rae said.

"I never was trying to get Yamucha back!!" Bulma yelled.

Rae shrugged.

"I had to make sure." She stated.

"Girl, you are one paranoid heifer." 18 said.

Rae’s eyebrows narrowed.

"Anyway, I just wanted to tell you that I have lots of info on Shelly and why she was talking to Yamucha-chan. They are not dating, however intriguing and attraction Shelly may be. They are both looking for something out of this little pact they made… But since you don’t want my help… I guess you’ll never know…" Rae sighed as she walked ahead of them while whistling a tune.

Bulma blinked.

She turned to Chichi and 18 and saw that they had the same expressions on their faces.

Disbelief.

*Rae could be a spy.* Chichi whispered.

*Yeah, she’s real good at getting around unnoticed.* Bulma whispered back.

They were nearing cabin six and could not see Rae anymore.

"You think she already went in??" 18 asked while not needing to whisper anymore.

"Well… probably. I mean she’s not going to go running around this place like the Amazon princess." Bulma stated.

The three exchanged another look.

"She just might." Chichi sighed as she walked up the steps to cabin six with Bulma and 18 following behind her.

…On the other side of the camp grounds…

Vegeta watched as all the people dispersed to go find their cabins.

They were instructed by the counselors to spend the rest of the day getting settled and acquainted. They were supposed to receive their itinerary later on at around nine so they were requested to be in their cabin at that time.

It was about three-o-clock in the afternoon. He was hungry even though they had eaten earlier. He wondered to himself if Goku would want to go with him to check out the mess hall.

‘Speaking of which. Where is that idiot anyway? And chrome dome?’ Vegeta asked himself.

‘Shit. They think they can just disappear on me like that? That’s just giving me more time to think about Bulma… This isn’t good…’ He thought angrily.

He felt a hand slap down on his back and nearly jumped out of his skin.

"Hey Vegeta! There you are! Me and Krillin thought you left us!" Goku said in that big loud voice of his.

Vegeta cringed.

"What the hell is your problem!? Sneaking up on me like that!" Vegeta yelled.

"Well… Goku saw you over here looking all serious and said you needed a hug." Krillin said while trying to keep a straight face.

The idea of that was just too funny. (AN: I agree! ^-^)

"Oh yeah! I forgot. You want a hug?" Goku asked as he put out his arms and started to move towards Vegeta.

"Eeew no! Get away from me Kakarot!" Vegeta said as he quickly stepped backwards.

"Aw, come on Vegeta. I was just messing with ya." Goku said as he laughed.

Vegeta sneered at his ‘friend’, turned on his heel, and started stalking towards their cabin.

"Hey, aren’t we going to wait for Yamucha?" Goku asked even though Krillin was making signals telling him not to.

They watched as Vegeta stiffened.

"Why would we want to do that?" Vegeta asked in a surprisingly calm voice.

"Uh… uh… cuz he might get lost and wonder where we are." Goku answered.

"And why would we care?" Vegeta asked sincerely wanting to know.

"I dunno." Goku said as he shrugged.

"I guess we shouldn’t then."

"Good answer, Kakarot." Vegeta said.

*Sheesh.* Goku whispered to Krillin.

*What?* Krillin asked.

*He acts like he’s a dictator or something, ya know!* Goku stated.

Krillin laughed.

Vegeta rolled his eyes.

Of course he heard what Goku said, because it seemed like Goku didn’t know the meaning of whisper.

The boys’ cabins started backwards so cabin number nine was first.

"Come on, you two dummies. Get your crap in there and then lets go get something to eat. We have six whole hours of free time." Vegeta stated.

"Well," Goku said to Vegeta after he was sure Krillin was inside the cabin.

"You could always go see Bulma. Apologize ya know? When no one is around to see you."

Vegeta shrugged then shook his head.

"I don’t know what to say. How would you tell your girlfriend that you were sorry for being a jerk, sorry for ignoring her when my ex was around, sorry for acting like I wanted to be with Shelly, sorry for not apologizing, sorry for yelling at her, sorry for accusing her of not wanting to be with me… and the list goes on." Vegeta explained to Goku.

"But then why don’t you just tell her what you told me?" Goku asked with confusion.

"Because, I don’t want to look weak in front of her. I can’t." Vegeta sighed as he leaned against the cabin wall.

"Oh come on Vegeta! You know girls love a ‘sensitive’ guy, and if you are really sincere and mean what you say, Bulma will come back to you." Goku stated, as if it were that simple.

"Kakarot, maybe that works with Chichi but not with Bulma. She’s different, she expects different things." Vegeta whined.

"Like she didn’t care if you asked her out first. She’s bold, Chichi told me. When she wanted to go out with you she was going to ask you. That’s just how Bulma is. She takes things into her own hands. But that’s different! A girl is a girl; no matter what." Goku stated as he grinned his innocent grin.

"And Bulma, Chichi, and 18 would probably all beat the shit out of you if they heard you say that." Vegeta said with a smirk.

Goku looked at him, perplexed. But before he could ask Vegeta’s meaning Krillin came out.

"Yo. What is taking you two so long, I thought you said we weren’t gonna hang around here long." Krillin complained.

"Nothing." Vegeta grumbled as he walked up the steps.

Goku looked on at his best friend.

‘He’s real screwed up in the head. How come he doesn’t know that the longer he takes to apologize the less Bulma will want to forgive him?’ Goku asked himself as he followed Vegeta into the cabin.

… Back to the girls’ cabins…

After everyone had packed their things away Bulma had made a list, as she usually did, about who got what.

She had argued endlessly and after seven games of rock, paper, scissors she had won the top bunk in the corner near the window.

Chichi had opted to sleep in the bunk below Bulma, just in case Bulma wanted to talk. But Bulma knew that even though Chichi was also best friends with 18 she didn’t want to leave Bulma with Rae or have to stay with Rae herself.

When 18 was left with Rae she just shrugged and decided on the bottom bunk.

Rae on the other hand had a fit. She did not want to be suck with 18.

"They should have three bunks in here! Not just two!" she whined.

"Well, if they had three bunks there’d need to be six people, aho." 18 said dryly as she yawned.

Rae puffed out her cheeks but just let it slide.

"Whatever. Just to warn you three. Don’t bug me, ok?" Rae said as she kicked off her shoes and climbed up to the top bunk.

"Don’t worry. We won’t." Bulma stated.

"You guys hungry?" she asked Chichi and 18.

Chichi and 18 just shrugged.

"Well I am." Bulma said as she opened the drawer she had filled with her stuff. She fished through the draw as she glanced at Chichi and 18.

"Well you should be, you know. Crying can get you exhausted." Chichi said as she walked over to Bulma. Bulma’s eyebrow only slightly twitched and that was the only way Chichi knew that Bulma had heard her.

"Ok, then." Bulma said as she pulled out a brush and mirror.

"We’re going to be right back Rae." Bulma stated as she started brushing her hair.

Rae muttered something but they couldn’t hear it through the pillow.

Bulma shrugged as she glanced at the black haired girl.

"Let’s go." She said as she tossed the brush and comb down onto the bed.

"I wonder…" Chichi stated as she stared at the vast surrounding of trees through the mesh-screened door.

"What?" Bulma asked as she pushed the door open.

"Well… exactly how far is it to get to food? Because I don’t want to have to walk far and sweat." Chichi whined.

Bulma laughed as she stretched and tilted her head to the sky.

"It’s not that hot out here anyway." 18 complimented after she had heard the door slam behind them.

"Yeah, and if it is a long walk by the time we get there we’ll all be hungry!" Bulma stated.

Chichi rolled her eyes. And 18 laughed.

Inside the cabin Rae had picked her head up and watched as Bulma, Chichi, and 18 started their walk down the main path.

‘Those girls are so stupid that they want to just go running around having fun when they should be trying to figure out a way to get Bulma’s boyfriend back. God, and they probably won’t be even looking out for that Shelly girl. I bet she has tricks up her sleeve to get Vegeta back and if she does, maybe she’ll try for Yamucha if she can’t have Bulma’s dork of a boyfriend, oooh, and that’s not good.’ Rae thought to herself as she jumped down off of the top bunk.

She slipped her feet into her sneakers. ‘I had better watch those three and maybe I’ll figure out that Shelly girl. She had better not touch my Yamucha, cuz if she does… I’ll even go to the measures of helping out Bulma to get him all to myself.’ She thought with discontent.

She walked by the mirror and admired herself.

‘I shouldn’t be worried. I mean, Yamucha didn’t say no to this bodacious body before, what will make him say no now?’

That was her last thought before she left the cabin.

* * * * *

~Alright that’s it…. Chapter 13 part 1A.I know that you guys will be pissed that not only am I splitting chapter 13 inot three parts, I’m splitting a part into two sections… Arrgh! But, I wanted this to be out before Christmas and I needed more time to think of what I was going to do for second part of this chapter. If I had sat and planned out the plot from the point I left off… this might have been out in like… January/February so I was like NO WAY! I am sorry it took so long… L Forgive me!!!!!!!! Um… Please tell me what you thought of this chapter and any suggestions or opinions are always welcome.

One more thing: The thing with peeps asking me to e-mail them and tell them when I update… that’s kind of not convenient. I mean I even forget to e-mail my friends so… I really think you should just check for updates or ask when, on an estimate, I will update. That is way easier than remembering to e-mail 30 people…

Thanks lots,

Princess panii_13@msn.com ßif you need it. ^-^


Table of Contents
Chapter 12
Chapter 13B