This chap came out a bit quicker, didn’t it?? Yup yup. I mean, this one only took about a month and a half! Exactly half of the three months it took for chapter 11… -_- I am so……………. slow when it comes to writing fics….

Anyway, in this chapter Vegeta will take Bulma on their first date… Awwwwwwwwwww. -_- What magical surprises are in store for you?? I dunno. You’ll have to read to the bottom to find out!!! I’m just evil like that! Mwahahahahhaah! Ya’ll can see that Princess P. has gotten back her carefree sense of nature, I’m not sad anymore!! And, do me a favor and go read: All Screwed Up, by Gohan… It’s on FF.net. It’s sort of like my fic…

Oh yeah, and let me make it VERY CLEAR: I DO NOT hate Yamucha. He is actually my favorite human male. But dude… What is there to choose from?! J I’m sorry, but I won’t have him beaten to death, killed in a car crash, or some other unGodly ways. -_- (And just to let ya’ll Yamucha lovers know: Yamucha’s NOT a saint. I mean, he was a bandit who robbed people in the first place…) I’m just using Bulma and Yamucha’s rocky relationship to give the story some body. But, all in all, it will have a happy ending. But then again, you guys will come to hate him more in this chap and on, so I don’t know how this fic will have a happy ending! *Oh yeah, and I think Vegeta’s a little bit more OOC than usual…*

*ONE MORE THING! (Does anyone watch Jackie Chan adventures?? You’d know why that’s funny if you do >.<) the conflict will be forming in this chapter!!! Also, new characters!!! One that you all know, and one new one that you guys will probably really hate. I’m evil aren’t I?? And megaman, you’ll be happy to see your fave character in here! Hopefully you aren’t that infatuated with him. If you know what I mean… (~.^)*

Ok, now go read chapter 12 to: Who says we’re too young to love?

What a long a$$ title!!!

Princess Panchii.

Oh yeah and this (~)= whispers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

12

 

Bulma’s house 7:14 P.M.

"Arrgh! Why can’t I find ANYTHING to wear!" Bulma yelled at her walk in closet.

She angrily pulled off her sleeveless black sweater and pitched it across the room.

"Humph! What am I supposed to do now??" she asked the closet.

"If I don’t look good, then he won’t find me attractive, and then he wouldn’t want to be seen with me, and then he’ll break up with me, and then I’ll absolutely die, but then Goku or Chichi wouldn’t let me so I’d be forced to live and-" Bulma listed, but stopped when her mother cut her off.

"Oh, Bulma-chan, don’t be so sarcastic! Whoever it is you’re going out with tonight wouldn’t care about how you look." Her mother informed her.

"That shows how much you know." Bulma muttered angrily as she pulled a blue denim v-neck over her head.

Her mother sighed.

"Well, are you still dating Yamucha?? Oh, I thought you were finally done with that jerk." Her mother said.

"Nope. You’re right." Bulma said with a grin. "I am through with him."

"Oh really!! Oooooooh! Who is it Bulma!!! Who is it that you’re dating now?" her mother asked as she giggled.

"Well…" Bulma said as she trailed off teasingly.

"I don’t think I should tell you." Bulma stated.

"Well, have I met him before?? Is he cute? Is he nice??" her mother asked.

"Yup, you’ve met him his mother, father, and I even think his brother, too. He is WAY too cute for words… And well, his attitude is a little harsh, but he’s super nice to me… And super mean to Yamucha!!" Bulma giggled.

Her mother sighed.

"Aww… how adorable." She said as she made her way in to Bulma’s closet.

"You and Vegeta make the perfect couple." Her mom complimented.

Bulma’s eyes widened in shock at her mother’s words.

"B- but… how’d you guess it was Vegeta??" Bulma asked as she followed her mother in to the closet.

"Well, I’ve met that young man way too many times to know that you always had a crush on him." Mrs. Briefs stated.

"Not always. He had the crush on me." Bulma said.

Her mother smiled.

"Oh, whatever dear. You know you’ve liked him for a long time. But, anyway, when I heard you describe his family, I thought: How many boys do I know that are around Bulma’s age, and fit that description. Well, there were only Krillen, Vegeta, Goku, and Yamucha to pick from. Krillen and Yamucha have no siblings. And Goku has an older brother, which doesn’t matter because you didn’t say younger or older… But, Goku has a girlfriend, and he’s always nice. Never mean or rude like Vegeta. So, that’s how I came to my conclusion." Her mother said triumphantly.

Bulma was even more shocked.

Her usually clueless mother had actually made sense for once.

"Uh…" Bulma stuttered.

Her mother shoved a black leather tube top into Bulma’s arms.

"Wear that, with the matching pants that have silver studs down the sides. The shirt shows a lot of cleavage, but not enough to be indecent. And the pants hug your hips nicely, ok??" her mother asked.

Bulma looked down at the outfit.

"Um… when did I buy this?" she asked.

"Oh," her mother said. "I dunno. I actually bought it. Um.. about three months ago. I was sure that you’d like it. I guess I forgot about it until now." Her mother said as she grinned.

"Uh, yeah sure." Bulma said as her mother turned to leave.

"Mom wait!" Bulma called out.

Her mother turned around.

"Huh?" her mother asked.

"Don’t tell dad that I’m going with Vegeta. Ok. I mean, if you have to say that I’m going on a date, you can, but don’t tell him that Vegeta’s my boyfriend! You know how daddy doesn’t like Vegeta’s father. And he doesn’t like Vegeta that much either." Bulma stated.

"Um… Vegeta’s your boyfriend? When did this happen? Aren’t you supposed to go on a date first?? Um, Bulma, don’t you think your father would like to know who it is exactly that you’re going out with? And, you guys moved from friends to ‘more than friends’ in such a short time…" her mom trailed off.

"Yeah, well we skipped some things. But, we kind of had our first date at the club I went to last Saturday night. I mean, well… tonight’s our official ‘first’ date. But, we’re taking Goku and Chichi just cause I think Vegeta’s a little nervous. I mean, I don’t think he’s ever had a constant girlfriend before. But, you can’t tell dad, cause he’ll get mad at me and won’t let me date Vegeta. I mean, Vegeta’s even taking me to the prom, so I’ll tell daddy then." Bulma pleaded.

Mrs. Briefs sighed.

"Ok Ok." Mrs. Briefs agreed. "But, you have to tell your dad at least a week before the prom. And then there’s always the problem with Vegeta’s mother. Yeesh! I mean, one day, she absolutely adores you and says that you and Vegeta should get married, and then the next she thinks you’re a horrible influence on him and that I didn’t raise you properly." Mrs. Briefs sighed.

Bulma grinned.

"It’s easy to work Vegeta’s mom. I just have to get some tips from Emi and Tama-gi, that’s all." Bulma stated as she held the black outfit up against her body.

"Um… who? I think Tama-gi is Vegeta’s brother, but who’s this Emi person?" Mrs. Briefs asked.

"Oh, nobody." Bulma said. "Now, shoo, I gotta get dressed for my date with veggie-chan!" Bulma squealed.

Her mother shook her head.

"Alright alright. I’ll let you get dressed. What time is he picking you up?" her mom asked.

"Eight thirty." Bulma answered.

"Eight thirty?? Well, you barely have an hour to get ready!!!" her mom wailed.

"Yeah, I know!" Bulma said as she hurriedly ran into her bathroom and turned the shower on.

Mrs. Briefs sighed.

"What do I do with her?" she asked herself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vegeta’s house 7:30 pm.

Emi walked by the door to Vegeta’s room and smelled some very nice cologne. She ducked her head inside and saw Vegeta posing in front of his mirror. She giggled and he spun around.

He blushed.

"You’re still here?? What do you want, now??" he asked her.

She shrugged.

"Well, it’s a Friday night, and you’re all dressed up. I wanted to know where you’re going." Emi asked.

He was wearing baggy indigo blue jeans, and an orange ECkÔ shirt that was unbuttoned. He had a white vest on inside.

She laughed again.

"What do you find so funny??" he asked her angrily, also trying to change the subject.

"Nothing… hee hee… It’s just that you’re way too short to wear clothes like that, ‘little guy’." She teased.

He growled at her.

"Get out of here before I-" he threatened, but Emi cut him off.

"Before you what??" she asked teasingly.

He was a bout to spout off all the ways he’d like to kill her, when Tama-gi strolled into the room, jumped up on the bed and sat there staring at them and listening in on their conversation.

"Now, you know you’re not supposed to say any foul language in front of him." Emi said with a giggle.

Vegeta closed his mouth angrily.

"Now, back to the subject at hand, where are you going tonight??" she asked him.

"No where." Vegeta stated.

‘I don’t need her knowing that I’m going out with Bulma, then she’ll find some way to tag along…’ he thought to himself.

"Liar!" Emi was saying. "You are going out."

She looked around and focused on Tama-gi. She scooted over to Vegeta’s bed and picked Tama-gi up.

"Hey, what are you doing?" Tama-gi and Vegeta both asked at the same time.

Emi totally ignored Vegeta.

"Tama-gi-chan. You know where your oniichan is going, right?" she asked.

Tama-gi didn’t say anything.

"Oh, so you’re gonna be tough, eh?" she asked as she started to tickle him.

"N- no stop!!!" Tama-gi laughed.

"Tell me where your brother’s going, and I’ll stop." She said.

"N- no!!! Ha aha ha aha aha ha ha!!" he laughed.

"Tell me." she said as he started to tickle his feet.

"Ok! Ok! He’s taking his… ha ha ha… his girlfriend Bulma… aha ha haa! Hee heee! Stop!!" Tama-gi laughed.

Emi let up her assault, and then turned to Vegeta with a grin.

Vegeta growled angrily.

"You conniving wench!" he yelled at her.

She pouted, and then turned back to Tama-gi with a grin.

"So, where’s he taking Bulma??" Emi asked.

"Uh…" Tama-gi said as he stared at Vegeta’s angry statement.

"Uh, I don’t know." He said as he quickly ran out of the room.

Emi sighed in defeat.

Suddenly they heard Tama-gi shout out.

Emi and Vegeta poked their heads through the door, and saw Vegeta’s mother pick up Tama-gi, hold him under her arm, and make her way to Vegeta’s room.

"Shit. She’s coming." Vegeta said as he ducked back into the room.

"Huh?" Emi said confusedly.

"What??" Vegeta asked nervously as he looked around his room. It was a mess with clothes thrown around in every direction.

"What color’s your mom’s hair again??" she asked.

"Um.. A dark reddish brown. Auburn… Something like that." He said as he threw some clothes down the laundry chute.

"Well, she dyed it again. It’s green, with black streaks. It looks pretty neat." She said with a grin. ‘The dork, he’ll fall for anything.’ Emi thought.

"Huh?? Mom what did you do to your hair??" Vegeta said as he looked out only to come face to face with his mother.

Her hair was dyed, but not blonde.

"Humph, it’s purple stupid." He said to Emi.

"Violet." Emi corrected.

Vegeta’s mother looked at the two.

Then she stared at Vegeta and smirked.

"And where do you think you’re going, tonight??" she asked him.

Vegeta opened his mouth, as the blush reappeared, but Emi cut him off.

"He’s going on a date with Bulma Briefs. You know, the one who lives a block or two away from here." Emi informed.

Vegeta’s mom frowned. "Yeah, I know the girl."

(Ok, from now on, she’s Mrs. Ouji, ok? Cuz, I don’t know what else to call her… Karen seems fitting, but I’m not gonna push it… @.@)

"And why in the world are you going out with that tramp?" his mother asked.

Vegeta sweat dropped.

"She’s not a tramp. She’s one of the most respectable girls in the school, mom…" Vegeta sighed.

"Yup, and she’s really pretty. Uh huh." Tama-gi said.

They looked down at him and gave him a look like they had forgotten he was there.

Mrs. Ouji dropped him.

"Why am I always the last one to know these things??" she sighed.

"Well, I don’t care. You’ve got babysitting tonight. You know that. Emi’s not gonna do it, cuz she babysat all this week, and me and your dad are going out. Besides, that Briefs girl is nothing but trouble. I mean, her father doesn’t like yours and vice versa. I mean, I like her mother, but sometimes I don’t like that Bulma. If she wasn’t so rich, and smart, and sometimes civil, I think I couldn’t stand being around her." His mother stated.

Vegeta wasn’t paying attention after his mother said that he had babysitting duty.

"Uh… Uh… Babysitting??" he said in shock.

Emi and his mother nodded.

Vegeta turned to Emi, with a displeased frown on his face.

He sighed, and exhaled, pushing down all his pride, he got to his knees.

He grabbed Emi’s hand and started to beg.

"Can you please watch the brat for me, please?? Just this one time, please???" Vegeta asked.

His mother and Tama-gi looked on in shock, but Emi burst out laughing.

"Wow! Vegeta’ sunk to a new level!! Hee hee! You must really like her if you’re going to beg me. But, you know, I actually don’t mind looking after him. It’s just more money for me, right?" Emi said as she giggled.

"But, you’ll have to give me pizza money, cuz me and Tama-gi are going out." Emi stated.

Vegeta took out twenty bucks and gave it to Emi.

She grinned happily.

"Oh no you don’t! I can’t believe you Emi; letting Vegeta get off like that! He should do his job and baby sit his little brother!" Mrs. Ouji said angrily.

"Well, maybe you should stay home and watch your own Goddamn kid!" Vegeta yelled angrily to his mother.

Tama-gi and Emi both stared as Mrs. Ouji and Vegeta as they locked eyes, glaring at each other.

Mrs. Ouji smirked as she straightened up. She smoothed out her silky black dress, and gave Vegeta a menacing look.

"You’re not 18 yet bucko. You’ve got three more months to go. And even after that, you’re still not an adult ‘til your 20, so I make the rules here, and you know what I say? I say that you’re going to sit you’re little spoiled rude ass in this house and think about how you’re treating your family. Your cruel to your brother and Emi, and you’re disrespectful to me!" his mother yelled.

Vegeta’s eyes narrowed dangerously.

Tama-gi tugged at his mother’s dress. She looked down at her seven-year-old son.

"Nani Tama-gi-kun???" she asked.

"So that means Oniichan can’t go out with Bulma??" he asked.

Mrs. Ouji grinned.

"Of course that’s what it means… You’ll have lots of time to think about what you’re missing with that Briefs girl when you’re sitting home taking care of your little brother."

Vegeta clenched his fists.

"You’re such a bitch!" he yelled at her.

"Whoa…" Tama-gi said as he ran out of the room.

Vegeta’s mom clenched her teeth angrily.

"Let’s just see what’ll happen when your father hears you’re with that little briefs girl, eh? And then her father finds out, and you two can’t see each other ever? You just shape up bucko, and maybe I won’t tell him." His mother said angrily as she stomped out.

"Tama follow me!" his mother yelled.

Tama-gi quickly scurried out after his mother.

Emi gave Vegeta a look.

"Look, that was pretty dumb. You shouldn’t have pissed your okaasan off like that… And what if Bulma’s dad does find out that you and Bulma are a thing…? You should think before you talk, Vegetable head." She said.

Vegeta angrily pitched a book at the door as she walked out.

‘Shit… what am I gonna do now??’ he asked himself.

He plopped down on his bed and sighed angrily.

He heard a knock on his door.

"Who is it?" Vegeta asked in a monotone.

"Vegeta, open the door now!" Mr. Ouji demanded.

"Uhh…it’s open." Vegeta replied.

Vegeta’s father opened the door and stomped into the room.

"Boy! What’d you say to your mother??" Mr. Ouji bellowed.

Vegeta sat straight up in his bed.

He thought of something quick and responded, "All I said was that she was an all mighty Goddess and she went ballistic on me and said that I couldn’t chill with Kakarot tonight."

Mr. Ouji sat on the bed and turned to his son. "Well I also called your mother a ‘all mighty Goddess’ before too and what I got was the couch for a week!" he sighed. "All I ask of you is that you respect your family members, whether it may be your younger brother or even that annoying Emi!" Vegeta’s dad shook his head. Vegeta snickered. His father continued, "But I am going to have to go along with your mother’s punishment and you can not go out tonight." Vegeta turned to his father with a sour face, "Aww come on dad, can you at least do something?"

"What is so important about hanging out with that dumb friend of yours tonight?" Mr. Ouji asked quizzically.

"Well," Vegeta thought quickly again, "we’ve been planning for months now to go to this, uhh, really cool club tonight and it’s a grand opening and it’s gonna be off the hook! Yeah!" Vegeta said as if agreeing with himself.

His father raised an eyebrow at him.

"You still can’t go… Your mother’s orders." Mr. Ouji stated.

Vegeta sighed angrily as his father left.

"NOW WHAT AM I GONNA DO?!?!" Vegeta asked angrily, he then turned to the phone near his bed.

"Kakarot! He’s always been a life saver…" Vegeta thought as he picked up the phone.

~~~~~~~~~

The Son household

"Hello?" Goku asked as he picked up the phone on the second ring.

"Kakarot, I really need your help." Vegeta said frantically.

"Uh… what’s up?" Goku asked.

"I’m in some deep shit, and that woman’s gonna be so pissed if I miss this date tonight…" Vegeta muttered.

"Miss your date?? What? Why? What are you talkin’ about!?" Goku said in confusion.

"You don’t even want to know…" Vegeta sighed as he started to explain to Goku.

~~~~~~~~~

The Mau house

Chichi stepped out of the shower just as the phone rang. As she walked into her bedroom, she glanced at the ‘Hello Kitty’ clock on her wall. It was 7:45.

‘Who’s calling me?? Doesn’t this person know that I’m busy tryin’ to get ready for a date??’ she asked herself, angrily.

She grabbed the phone with one hand, as she held up her towel with the other.

"Yeah?? Hello? Who is this?!" Chichi asked, impatiently.

"Chichi-chan?? It’s Goku. Boy, you sound mad." Goku said carefully trying not to add to her anger.

"Of course I am, you block head! I only have 45 minutes to get redy for our date, and you have the audacity to phone me?? You had better have a good reason…" Chichi said but Goku cut her off.

"We’ve got a problem." He said.

"Huh, nani? What’s up?" Chichi asked.

"Well, Vegeta just called me and told me that he can’t get out the house cuz he called his mom a biotch, and now she said he has to stay home and ‘think’ about what he did… And, she’s threatening to tell Bulma’s dad that Bulma’s dating Vegeta…" Goku trailed off with worry in his voice.

Chichi gasped.

"No fucking way! What was he thinking??? Oooooooh! Bulma will be SO pissed off at Vegeta. And what do you think I can do to change the mistakes he made???" Chichi asked in shock.

"I dunno… Um… maybe Bulma can think of something…" Goku said.

"You just tell Vegeta that he had better find a way to sneak out of the house, and I’ll find a way to get him out of this mess… If we tell Bulma what’s going on, she’ll have a fit. Especially since she told him to start behaving better, and hten earlier today he broke Yamucha’s hand… Hey! I wonder if Vegeta’s parents know about that yet… Gosh! This’ll be Vegeta’s last night of freedom… I actually feel bad for him… Anyway, you give him my message…" Chichi sighed.

"Alright! You’re an absolute angel Chichi!" Goku said happily.

"Yeah, whatever." Chichi muttered angrily.

"The things I do for you and those two idiots…" Chichi said.

"You know you love me, and besides, if they don’t do this, you’re plan to hook up B and V will be a total bust." Goku stated.

"Yeah, just rub it in…" Chichi said wearily.

"Oh, ok. I’ll go call Vegeta now. He’s probably so miserable…!"Goku laughed.

"Yeah. Ok, go bye sweetheart…" Chichi sighed as she hung up the phone on Goku.

Chichi sighed as she felt her wet hair on her back.

"Ok, I have to dry my hair, do my makeup, dress, and get to Bulma’s house all in 15 minutes… Arrgh! I’ve never even done my makeup in under 30!!!" she yelled in frustration.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Capsule corp.

Bulma sighed as she swirled the bubbles from her bubble bath with her toes.

It was about 7:50.

"Ooooh. I’ve been in here too long. I’m gonna get wrinkles." She sighed as she considered getting out of the soothingly warm water.

She sunk back in deeper.

"Hm… I wonder what Veggie’s doing right now? Ooooh! He’s so adorable. I bet he’ll look real cute tonight. And I still wanna know where he’s taking me. I really should have let Chichi tell me, cuz now I’m totally curious… Hm… why do I suddenly feel like something bad is going on?? Maybe it’s just my women’s intuition telling me that if I don’t get out of this tub now, I’ll be late. And if I’m late, the rest of the night will be a mess." Bulma said as she hefted her self out of the water.

She shivered as she wrapped her towel around her body.

Ooooh! Gosh, it’s cold." She said as her eyes locked on the Thermostat.

"Who put the AC on????" she asked angrily.

She quickly ran out of her bathroom, and into her room.

She dried herself off, and started to get dressed when the phone rang.

"Arrgh! Ok, it’s probably Chi calling to ask if I’m ready!" Bulma said as she stomped over to the phone, in nothing but her underwear.

"Chichi?" she asked as she picked up the phone.

"Huh?" Chichi asked. "How’d you know it was me?"

"I dunno, maybe I’m psychic?" Bulma said. "But why are you calling me? Shouldn’t you be getting ready??"

"I’m almost done, actually. I’m coming over to pick you up." Chichi said.

"N- nani!! Why?? I mean, I’m barely dressed. And then I have to do make up and hair. But, Vegeta’s supposed to pick me up anyway!" Bulma said in shock.

"You just take all the time you need, ok? I’m gonna take you to Vegeta’s, and then Goku’ll hopefully be there, so he’ll just drive me in my car, and you’ll go in Vegeta’s. ‘K?" Chichi asked.

"What’s going on? Why are we changing schedules? What’s going on? And why can’t Vegeta tell me himself that he’s not picking me up!?" Bulma asked, now getting angry.

Chichi sighed in frustration.

"You think too freaking much, ok?? Look, uh… Vegeta can’t come right away, but we have reservations for dinner, so he wants you to be there in enough time. So, you have until 8:30 to get ready, but I’ll be over in 5 minutes, so that… uh… I can help…" Chichi made up.

She honestly didn’t know if Vegeta had reservations to a restaurant or not. She also didn’t know if Vegeta’s parents would still be home after 8:30. She hoped they wouldn’t be.

Bulma was talking, but Chichi wasn’t listening.

"Hey!" Bulma yelled angrily.

"W-what???" Chichi asked.

"I was saying, don’t dictate to me, and you tell Vegeta that he should have called me instead of teling you OR about things that I should have been informed about. The jerk. I don’t care if you come over Chichi." Bulma said the name angrily.

Chichi was shocked and confused as to why Bulma was reacting the way she was, but she wasn’t going to test her.

"Okay. Give me 5. I’ll be right by, ok?" Chichi asked.

"Whatever." Bulma said as she hung up.

She angrily stomped back across the room, and pulled on the leather tube top.

"Why am I even so pissed??" she asked as she started to pull the pants on.

"I mean, if he’s busy at least he was courteous enough not to cancel the date, but I feel like a side dish… Or whatever. I’m being silly… I guess I’m just over possessive about him…" she sighed to herself.

She stood in front of the mirror.

"Oh! Mom was absolutely right! I look so great in this outfit!! Hee heeeee!" Bulma said as she grinned at her self.

‘But now I got to do my hair…’ she sighed as she looked at her still dripping wet lavender locks.

~~~~~~~~~

The Ouji household

"Um… Exactly when are you two gonna leave?" Vegeta asked his parents, nonchalantly.

Vegeta’s mother raised an eyebrow at him.

"Why are you so anxious for us to leave?" his mother asked.

"Don’t even think about sneaking out." His father said angrily.

Vegeta rolled his eyes as he stuffed his hands in his pockets.

"Of course I wouldn’t…" he muttered.

"And don’t try to invite anyone over." His mother told him.

"Why would I want to?" Vegeta asked as he made his way upstairs.

"Humph. Well… It’s now eight. We should be ready to go in half an hour." Mrs. Ouji stated as she walked into the kitchen.

Emi was standing next to the stairs and caught Vegeta’s attention.

"You won’t believe who just called me." she stated.

"Who?" Vegeta asked in a monotone, slightly apprehensive that it might have been Bulma.

"Well… Kakarot’s girlfriend I think. I mean, she sounded like Bulma, but different. She said her name was Chichi… so I’m not sure." Emi said.

"Oh yeah? What did she say??" Vegeta asked, trying to keep the hope out of his voice.

"She said: Um… ‘Tell Vegeta that he’s off the hook. That salvation comes in the form of Bulma’s mom (??), and that as long as you can stall, they’ll be there in enough time…’" Emi stated. "Whatever that means…"

Vegeta grinned.

He didn’t know how Bulma’s mother could be the one to get him out of the house, but for once he was willing to trust Chichi.

Emi gave him a wary look and shook her head indecisively.

~~~~~~~~

Capsule Corp.

"Ok, so will you do it Mrs. Briefs??" Chichi asked Bulma’s mom anxiously.

She had arrived fifteen minutes ago, and luckily Bulma was taking her time. She was trying to get Mrs. Briefs to help her out, but the older woman just wasn’t getting the point.

"Um… I still don’t understand dear… Ooooh! Did I tell you how fabulous you’re outfit is?? Yes, blue is your color. Hee hee." Mrs. Briefs giggled.

"YES you told me that already… Listen Mrs. Briefs, just try to understand…" Chichi said.

"Ok." Mrs. Briefs sighed as she sipped her tea.

"Just go over to Vegeta’s house, and start talking to his mom. Preferably talk to his dad too. I don’t know. Talk about the annual CC picnic or something… Anyway, while you’re talking. Vegeta will sneak out his window and meet Bulma, Goku, and me in his backyard. Hopefully, I mean the plan is, we can get him out and by the time his parents are ready to leave they’ll forget he was ever on punishment." Chichi stated.

Mrs. Briefs gave her a empty look, but then she blinked and nodded.

"Um… ok. I guess I understand…" she sighed.

Chichi grinned, "But Bulma CAN’T know you’re there, ok?? I mean, we don’t want her to think anything’ll screw up her ‘first’ date."

Mrs. Briefs grinned.

"Bulma and Vegeta are SO funny! Hee hee. I mean, they really are like that West Side Story thing… Aw… But they make the absolute cutest couple, so even though I have my doubts there’s no way that I wouldn’t let them date. They’re just perfect for each other." Mrs. Briefs sighed and got a far away look in her eyes.

Chichi glanced around the empty kitchen looking for a way to get out.

She glanced at the stairs down to Dr. Briefs’ private laboratory.

"Hey, where’s your husband??" she asked.

Mrs. Briefs suddenly blinked as she was snapped out of her daze.

"Huh?? Oh no! He went out to go get some pizzas on his way home form work! And that was like at least 45 minutes ago!! He should be home any minute!! Eeep! We got ot get over to Vegeta’s house quick, before my husband comes home and figures out that bUlma’s going out with Vegeta. My husband’s a very smart man." Mrs. Briefs said proudly.

"Like duh." Chichi sighed.

Bulma took this time to trot down the stairs.

"Well… It’s 8:20." Bulma said as she glanced at her watch. "Let’s go, Chi."

"Wow! That’s a madd phat outfit B-chan." Chichi complimented.

Bulma blushed.

"Well, my mom got it for me." she said.

Chichi scooted over to Bulma with a mischievous smirk on her face.

"And I know that it’ll be sure to get Vegeta sprung!" she whispered in Bulma’s ear.

Mrs. Briefs didn’t hear what Chichi said, but she saw Bulma’s face go 2 deeper shades of red.

Mrs. Briefs giggled as she grabbed her purse.

"Oh, well I’ll be on my way." She said.

"Huh? Where are you going?" Bulma asked her mother.

"Oh… um… to run a quick errand…" her mom said as she quickly exited.

"Oh great, another one who’s keeping things from me. I feel like it’s my birthday or something." She sighed as she sat down at the table.

She locked eyes with Chichi.

"Well, let’s get going. I mean, there’s like no one else in the house right now." Bulma said.

Chichi panicked.

"No, um… you gotta fix your makeup. That lipstick is just totally horrible!" Chichi exclaimed.

Bulma’s’ eyes widened.

"Really??" she asked as she got up.

"Yeah… and uh.. uh… you’re mascara is way too thick…" she said.

Bulma ran to the bathroom to fix herself.

Chichi sighed in relief.

She had to give Mrs. Briefs sometime to get to the Ouji household.

"Oh, Mrs. Briefs, don’t screw this up…" Chichi sighed.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Unknown location

"Hello?" a girl asked.

"Yeah, hello. Is this Shelly?" a voice asked.

"Um. Yeah. Who’s this?" the girl said as she flicked her dark green hair over her shoulder.

"Um… I’m a friend." The male voice answered.

"A friend of whom, may I ask??" she asked with slight humor in her voice.

"Let me ask you this. Do you know a girl named Bulma Briefs?" he asked.

"Oh, yeah. I remember her from when I was a senior last year. She was… spunky? I dunno. She had lavender hair right? But what does it matter if I know Bulma or not?" she asked, now slightly suspicious of the guy.

"Yeah, well do you know Vegeta?" the guy asked her.

"Oh of course I know the vegetable sprout. I did date him for a few weeks. Actually almost two months. He’s so adorable, I guess cuz he was younger. He reminded me of a little boy who was a man in bed. I really should go see him. I mean, I could go see him, since I’ve been working in the English department for a few months… I wonder how he’s doing?" she asked as her thoughts wandered.

The man sounded disgusted as he heard her talk about her time with Vegeta.

"Ok, well did you know that Bulma and Vegeta are a thing now?" he asked her.

She sounded shocked.

"That girl?? And Vegeta… They do not make a good couple. She’s too moody, and her mood’s usually a defiant one. Vegeta doesn’t like a girl who won’t listen to him… Whoa, what was in his mind to go with that girl? She was probably the reason he called it off with me… I mean, we broke up right before the winter dance, so I was left without a date… I just thought that he didn’t want to go out with me for more than a month. You know, maybe it’d mess up his record or something. Oooo! But that girl?! She’s too… too… PRISSY for him!" she said angrily, and the jealousy in her voice was very apparent.

The man on the other side of the line was smirking approvingly.

"Would you like to get back at Bulma for taking your man?" he asked her.

"Huh? But she didn’t do anything to me… She got Vegeta fair and square." She replied.

"No, if I recall, Vegeta and Bulma were going strong way before the dance last year. I should know." The guy stated with slight laughter.

"What?? No way! Vegeta would never cheat on me! I mean… Bulma, she was going with that guy… the one with the scar… She was going with him for like forever!! There’s no way she’d cheat on him!" Shelly said, trying to convince herself.

"Well she did, cuz that scarred guy is me. Yamucha. Look, Bulma hurt me. And she did cheat on me with Vegeta. And Vegeta cheated on you with her. And I think it’s about time they paid, ne? For hurting us the way they did." Yamucha spoke with venom in his voice.

"Uh… I don’t believe he would… Vegeta’s never cheated on anyone. I mean, he wasn’t absolutely great to his girlfriends, but he respected them…Well, I see that he didn’t respect me by cheating…" she sighed.

"Yeah, I know what you’re talking about…" he sighed.

"Hey, uh… Yamucha? I feel real bad for you. So, what, are they still together?" she asked him.

"Yeah, that jerk Vegeta broke my hand today, just cuz I was talking to Bulma. And she was standing there laughing at me. The both of them they just don’t deserve to be happy." He said defiantly.

He could almost see her nodding in agreement.

"That Bulma. Such a slut…" Shelly said with total hatred in her voice.

"I really would like to make those two pay, but I don’t know how!!!" Shelly said angrily.

"Well, I think I know a way." Yamucha said.

"What, how??" Shelly asked.

"I mean it’d be real easy, since you’re so beautiful, to pull it off. And you’re position in the English department makes it very convenient." Yamucha said with a mischievous voice.

"Oh, how does my beauty and position help??" she asked, feeling flattered that he had called her beautiful.

"Ok, do you know about the joint field trip that the English department is holding?" he asked, as he felt his whole plan coming together.

~~~~~~~~~~~

The ouji household

"Oh, hello, Mrs. Ouji!" Mrs. Briefs giggled as the dark haired woman opened the door.

"Oh… Uh… Mrs. Briefs!" Mrs. Ouji greeted with a forced smile.

"Ugh… It’s way too late to be dealing with this woman…’ Mrs. Ouji stated to her self wearily.

Mrs. Briefs pushed through the doorway, surprised to see most of Vegeta’s family standing around.

"Uh… As you can see me and my husband are going out to dinner tonight…. And" Mrs. Ouji said, but Mrs. Briefs tuned her out.

Mrs. Briefs saw Vegeta at the step; she nodded her head and winked at him. Vegeta gave a thumbs up, and then ran back up the stairs to await Kakarot’s call.

Emi was the only who noticed that Vegeta had disappeared.

"And so, it’s really inconvenient for you to be here right now…" Mrs. Ouji continued but was cut off by Mrs. Briefs.

"I had wanted to talk to you about West Capital high’s prom." Mrs. Briefs stated as she turned to Mrs. Ouji.

"Huh?" Mrs. Ouji asked.

"Well, since we’re on the PTA, we are in charge of picking the chaperone. And I decide that well you know, the kids would be pretty upset if we were to show up there. I think it’d be better with adults more in their age group." Mrs. Briefs stated as she made herself comfortable in one of Mrs. Ouji’s custom made chairs.

"Adults around their age?" Mrs. Ouji asked as she seated herself, actually sounding interested.

Mr. Ouji (Vegeta’s dad >.<) smacked himself on the forehead exasperatedly.

"Um… dear. We really should be going." He said to his wife.

"Oh shush up. This seems slightly interesting." Mrs. Ouji stated as she turned back to Mrs. Briefs.

"Yes, like I was saying. We could have someone around your niece’s age. Actually, it’d be real good if she could go as the chaperone." Mrs. Briefs said as she looked at Emi.

Emi blinked.

"Yeah, I’d really love to! I mean, my prom sucked. My boyfriend and I parted on bad terms. But, I’d love to be at Veggie-chan’s prom cuz I just adore his girlfriend and-" Emi trailed off, when Mrs. Briefs and Mrs. Ouji gave her a ‘stop talking you idiot’ look.

"Vegeta has a girlfriend??" Mr. Ouji asked Emi.

‘Oh, I ,meant that in future tense. I meant that I know I’ll just adore Vegeta’s girlfriend when he gets one!! Ah ha ha haa!" Emi laughed nervously, trying to cover for herself.

"I don’t understand you women and your infatuation with relationships… My son’s not going to be one of those love sick puppies." Mr. Ouji grumbled as he stalked into the kitchen.

"Oh yeah," Mrs. Ouji said, totally ignoring her husband.

"We’ll need another chaperone. I mean, if we can get at least two, it’d be okay, right." She asked.

"Well, you guys won’t believe who I met at the library. He’d be perfect to chaperone, and Vegeta’s friend Kakarot knows him pretty well." Emi giggled as she felt her self blush when she remembered the guy she had met earlier.

~~~~~~~~~

Vegeta’s room…

"Okay. So, Bulma’s mom is here, and Kakarot’s girl should be here with Bulma… But where’s Kakarot!?" he asked himself nervously as he paced around his room.

‘I- it’s not like I’m afraid of the woman…’ Vegeta thought.

‘I don’t understand why I get chills and I turn to a stuttering fool whenever I’m around her. I’m glad that she hasn’t noticed yet… but, if I’m alone with her I’ll just make a fool of myself… But I want to be alone with her. I really hate the fact that Kakarot has to contaminate my first date with the woman but I really can’t trust myself not to turn to putty if she wants to be alone with me. I’m such a dork. She’s gonna think that I’m such a wimp.’ He sighed to himself.

Thinking about her made his heartbeat quicken.

"I’ve got it bad…" he let out a disgruntled sigh.

He decided to call Goku.

(convo.)

*Ring ring*

"Ya, hello? Who’s this?" a voice asked.

Vegeta didn’t even want to know why this jackass was doing home.

"Put Kakarot on." Vegeta commanded.

"Oh, hey!" the voice said happily.

"Vegeta, long time no see! How ya doin’ buddy??" the voice asked.

"I’m not your buddy, Radditz. I want to speak to your brother. Where the fuck is he??" Vegeta asked, his patience starting to thin.

"Aww… such violence. Well, Kakarot’s not home. Actually, I think he’s heading to your house. He can drive! It’s amazing, though. When I went back for another semester of college last year the little baby couldn’t even back down the driveway. But, I guess it’s cuz you’re all now older. But, still with me only being 25, I still feel old. But Kakarot thinks he all grown up. I even hear he likes to be called ’Goku’ now. You know that’s his middle name. The dork could at least make his parents proud by using the name they gave him, but at least you still call him that… Anyway, I was wondering if I could ask you a favor?" Radditz asked.

"Huh? Favor?" Vegeta asked. He hadn’t been paying attention to Radditz’s blabber, and was slightly lost to what the older guy was talking about.

"Yeah, I met this totally hot babe at the library today. We got to talking and I found out that she’s your cousin! She’s even in my league for the age! I can’t believe you held out on me man!! Oh, she’s so sweet too. So, I mean now that you’ve got a girlfriend, and I do know about you and Bulma, I think the least you could do is hook me up with your cousin, right. Since Kakarot and his ‘future wife’ helped you and Bulma hook up, it’s only fair." Radditz said.

Vegeta was now angry.

"If you think I’d ever let you near my cousin you’re wrong, dumbass." Vegeta growled.

"Aww… well, there’s no harm in trying. But, she likes me and it doesn’t even matter what you say." Radditz said with that air of cockiness around him.

Vegeta was about to say more, but stopped when he saw Goku’s car pull up in the driveway.

He really didn’t want Kakarot to honk, so he had to get rid of Radditz.

"Look, I got to go, your brother’s here. And don’t call again ok. Emi’s unavailable… Uh… she’s getting married next weekend." Vegeta said with a sly grin as he hung up.

(End convo. Duh!)

Vegeta pushed his balcony windows opened and jumped out on to the roof.

He then slid down until his feet touched the ground.

He saw Goku, before Goku saw him.

He also saw that Goku was ready to honk the horn.

"Kakarot" he whispered angrily.

Goku squinted into the darkness.

"Oh!" he said as he finally caught sight of Vegeta.

Vegeta came out of the shadows and walked over to Goku’s car.

"Hey Vegeta. You look good tonight." Goku complimented.

"Look Kakarot, I’m not going out with you tonight, so keep your compliments to yourself." Vegeta said gruffly.

Goku just shrugged.

"Hey, here comes Bulma and Chichi." Goku pointed out.

Chichi pulled up on the street curb, and Bulma jumped out of the car.

She looked around, and when she caught sight of Vegeta she ran to him.

"Oh Veggie! You look so adorable." She said as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

He held her waist to calm her down.

"Well, you like my outfit, right?" she asked, as she spun around.

Vegeta looked over her body, and felt his mouth start to water.

"Uh." He said as he turned away from her.

"It’s okay…" he said.

Bulma smirked; she had caught Vegeta’s first statement.

"Ok, I’m not even going to ask why my mom’s car is here. But, let’s just get going." Bulma said as she opened the door to Vegeta’s car and shooed Goku out.

(Goku drove Vegeta’s car to Vegeta’s house because Vegeta had left it at Goku’s house so his parents can’t take it away when they find out he was fighting in school again. Make sense?)

Goku hopped out and walked over to Chichi’s car.

‘Wow, Chi, you look great too." Goku said.

Chichi blushed as she looked down at her denim handkerchief shirt with a plaid trim and her matching hip-hugger jeans.

"Come on. No time for social chit chat. We got places to go." Vegeta said in a superior type of way as he climbed in to his sleek black BMW.

Bulma grinned as he slid in next to her. She could smell his cologne and it smelt really good.

She grabbed his arm and cuddled up to him.

"Oh, I know we’re going to have fun tonight, Vegeta." She giggled.

"Yeah, sure." He sighed as he pulled the car down the driveway.

Goku followed right after.

‘Ah ha ha ha! I know how much Bulma loves these kinds of things. She’ll be surprised for sure.’ Chichi thought happily.

~~~~~~~~

Vegeta’s house

"Kakarot’s brother?" Mrs. Ouji asked her niece.

"Yeah, Radish or Radditz or something he’s actually a real nice guy. Except for all that hair." Emi giggled.

Mrs. Ouji sweat dropped and Mrs. Briefs smiled.

"Oh! You like him?" Mrs. Briefs laughed.

Emi blushed and suddenly got really defensive.

"I do not! He’s burly, and stupid, and perverted… And… uh… he’s related to Vegeta’s dorky friend!" Emi stated.

Mrs. Ouji rolled her eyes.

"You said that you wanted a man with muscles, and a silly sense of humor. Except for the kinkiness and the relation to Kakarot, I think he’s just the kind of guy you’re looking for, Emi." She stated.

Emi sighed irritably as she stomped up the stairs.

At that moment Mr. Ouji stormed out of the kitchen.

"Look, we’ve got reservations for 8:30, and we are already late, so I’d really appreciate if we could leave now!" he yelled.

Mrs. Ouji glanced nonchalantly at her watch, but then her waxed eyebrows rose as she saw the time.

"Oh dear! Look at the time!" Mrs. Ouji commented.

"Oh, Mrs. Briefs, it was so wonderful to see you again, but my husband and I are really running late. I do hate to rush you out of my house like this but…" Mrs. Ouji said as she frantically smoothed out her dress.

"Oh, it’s okay. We can just discuss this at the meeting at the kids’ school next week Monday. I also hear that there’s going to be some type of field trip with two of the senior English classes. We should also discuss that." Mrs. Briefs stated.

"Huh. Vegeta didn’t tell us about any trip… Oh… Hmm? Where is he anyway??" Mrs. Ouji asked as she slipped her coat on.

Mrs. Briefs’ eyes bugged out.

‘Oh…Darn I reminded her of Vegeta.’ Mrs. Briefs thought.

"Oh, I’m too busy to go and check on him. He’s probably sulking in his room though, because, I don’t know if you were informed, but Vegeta’s been on such bad behavior these last few weeks. Uh huh. He had a Saturday detention last week, and then we get a call from the school saying that he was fighting and had injured another student… I think we might be charged for medical bills! They said that the little wussy Vegeta beat up may have ‘trauma’. Oh, and I actually forgot to talk to him about that, but no time!! No time!" Mrs. Ouji said as she smiled apologetically at Mrs. Briefs.

"Emi!!!" Mrs. Ouji called up the stairs to her niece.

"What??" Emi called back down.

"Make sure Tama’s in bed by 10, and tell Vegeta that we’re gone, ok!?" Mrs. Ouji yelled as she followed her husband and Mrs. Briefs out the door.

"Sure!" Emi said, and she sounded like she was laughing about something.

Mrs. Ouji walked out the house and slammed the door behind her.

~~~~~~~~~

THE FANTABULOUS DATE!! (Did you guys know that fantabulous was a word?!? @.@)

Bulma glanced out of the window with sparkles in her eyes as she took in the sites around her.

"Oh my God…" she gasped as she looked at all the lights that adorned the pier.

Vegeta had taken her to her favorite place in the world, the carnival.

Vegeta grinned as he saw Bulma press her nose against the glass like a little kid looking into the window of the candy shop.

"So, you’re surprised, eh?" he asked her.

She turned around and gave him a totally genuine look of happiness.

"Oh yes! God, how’d you know?? I haven’t been to one of these in years but I still love them so much!" Bulma said as she beamed happily.

Vegeta smirked, "Well I’m glad you like it. In my opinion I thought it was a little childish, because when Kakarot told me that was your favorite place, I didn’t believe." He stated as he focused back on the road and looked for somewhere to park.

"Oh well you better believe mister! I really would have liked it if you were taking me because you wanted to and not because you’re just trying to make me happy. Cuz the carnival’s the only place where you can be yourself and no one can try to reprimand you for anything. Hmm… You should really try to enjoy it…" Bulma sighed as she looked back out the window.

Vegeta glanced at her then shrugged when he noticed that her full attention was now back on the carnival.

~~~~

"Goku-sa?" Chichi asked her boyfriend as she tried to see into the window of Vegeta’s car. She couldn’t because it was dark outside and inside Vegeta’s car.

"Nan desu ka, Chichi-chan?" Goku asked as he glanced at her out of the corner of her eye.

"Isn’t odd… I mean… I just got this feeling that they’re already not on good terms…" Chichi sighed as she sat back.

"What do ya mean??" Goku asked.

"Well, I know that Bulma must have noticed where we are by now… and I dunno I just feel like she was happy, but now she’s upset… if only a little." Chichi said as her brow furrowed.

Goku raised an eyebrow as he laughed whole-heartedly.

"So, what, are you telling me that you’re now a psychic?" he asked her.

"No, just that I’m very much attuned to my friend’s feelings." Chichi mumbled as she realized that Goku was laughing at her.

"Yeah, ok, whatever. You were saying that Bulma was giving you a hard time earlier on tonight?" Goku asked as he tried to change the subject.

"Yeah, she acted like she was looking for a reason to be mad at Vegeta." Chichi stated.

"Well, it doesn’t look like Vegeta can find a parking because he only likes to park in corners so no one can scratch his car. I mean, we’ve already passed at least four parking spaces that were right next to each other. I’m getting real ticked off now. I’m ‘bout to call him and tell him to park now." Goku stated as he picked up his cell phone.

Chichi gave him a wayward glance and rolled her eyes.

"Have you learned nothing from Driver’s Ed.? Don’t drive and talk on the phone at the same time." Chichi scolded.

"Aw Chichi I’m in a parking lot for crying out loud." Goku whined.

Chichi crossed her arms defiantly and turned towards the window.

Goku quickly typed in Vegeta’s cell number.

"And when did you get a cell phone??" Chichi asked as the phone dialed the number.

"I always had one." Goku sighed.

"You never told me!! I could have called that and avoided talking to your grandfather!" Chichi said angrily.

"Yeah, but then you’d talk for hours to me on my cell and I’d have a hell of a bill to pay!" Goku laughed.

~~~~~~~~~

Bulma glanced up as the phone started ringing.

Vegeta cursed.

"It’s probably Kakarot. I should just ignore him, huh?" he asked her.

"No, that’s so rude." Bulma sighed.

She figured the phone was in Vegeta’s pocket so she reached in to get it and pulled his still ringing phone out of his pocket.

Vegeta raised an eyebrow and smirked at her.

"Maybe you could have left your hand in there longer?" he asked her.

She rolled her eyes.

"Stop being a pervert." She said as she clicked the phone’s ‘on’ button.

"Hello?" she asked.

"Bulma??" Goku asked.

"The one and only." Bulma giggled.

"Oh, is that Bulma?? Let me talk!" Bulma heard Chichi say in the background.

"Alright whatever. Just make sure she tells Vegeta ‘bout the parking." Goku grumbled as he handed the phone over to Chichi.

"Bulma-chan?? How are you? I got sad vibes from you! Is Vegeta making you sad??" Chichi asked with sympathy.

"Nah, Chi. I’m fine. I don’t know why you got sad vibes from me… I dunno. I guess I was for a little. But really I’m fine. I absolutely love it here. And I’ll love it more when Vegeta finds a park!" Bulma said the last part loudly so Vegeta would know she was talking about him.

"Oh… I understand. Goku is giving me looks, trying to tell me to tell you to tell Vegeta to park." Chichi sighed.

Bulma grinned.

"Ok, hold on."

"Vegeta." Bulma sighed.

He looked up at her.

"What?" he asked.

"You’ve been around the parking lot three times already. Goku says for you to pick a spot." Bulma said.

"Well, ask Kakarot who’s the better driver." Vegeta grumbled.

"Well, I’m telling you to park or I’m getting out the car and going in by myself." Bulma humphed angrily.

"I’m taking you out on the date. You can’t leave me." Vegeta said almost as if he actually believed that.

Bulma scoffed.

"Oh really. Park or I’m going on this date by myself." She said as she pressed the button to unlock the door.

"Fine Fine." Vegeta said as he pulled into the first open space he saw.

Goku pulled in three spaces down.

Bulma unlocked the door and got out of the car.

Before she could even lock the door, Chichi was running to her.

"Bulma! I’m so excited! The last time I was at a carnival was when your mom and dad took us, back when you had first some here in 8th grade!" Chichi cooed as she craned her neck to see up to the Ferris wheel.

"That’s all we’ll be riding…" Chichi sighed as Goku finally made his way over to the group.

"Why?" Bulma asked.

"Oh, just because Goku has this phobia of roller coasters. I mean, when he was younger he used to love them and I used to be the one who was afraid, but now he won’t even ride the kiddy one’s!" Chichi sighed.

Bulma laughed at the embarrassed Goku.

"Too bad Kakarot. And I was hoping we could have a contest to see who could ride the biggest roller coaster the most times!" Vegeta said with a smirk.

"Well, I’ll surely beat you at that." Bulma said as she duplicated his smirk.

"Cuz, I’ve been ridding roller coasters ever since I was five and there isn’t a single one that I’m afraid of!"

"Oh, are you challenging me, woman??" Vegeta asked her tauntingly.

‘As a matter of fact, I am." Bulma said as she turned around and linked arms with Chichi.

"Come along now boys." Bulma called over her shoulder as Chichi burst into a fit of giggles.

Goku and Vegeta exchanged a glance but followed them anyway.

~~~~~~~

(Ok, now I’m just skipping around… -_-)

18 and Krillen

"Nuh uh." 18 said as she put down the phone.

"It looks like both Chichi and Bulma have left already." She sighed as she made her self comfortable at the kitchen table.

"It’s so boring with out Goku, and I even miss Vegeta…" Krillen whined as he laid his head on the table.

18 frowned.

"I thought you said you wanted us to have some ‘alone’ time." 18 said sarcastically.

"Well, I did but not when Goku, Chichi, Vegeta, and Bulma are all out having a good time, and we’re stuck in your house doing homework." Krillen whined.

"Well, you should talk! The reason I’m grounded is cuz I snuck out on Saturday even though I had had detention in the morning and I knew my parents would get pissed! But I did it so I could chill wit you for the night! And you have the audacity to whine about it being boring when I begged my ass off so my parents would allow you to come over!" 18 yelled.

"Whoa! Chill! No need to go all crazy on me." Krillen said as he tried to defend himself.

"Oh, you haven’t seen crazy yet, bucko!" 18 warned as she made a fist and pulled up her sleeves as she pushed her seat away from the table and stood up.

"Uh…" Krillen said warily.

"Uh, what?? Huh? What, cue ball?" 18 asked angrily.

"Um…" Krillen started, but stopped when they heard some one coming down the stairs.

18 turned her angry eyes on the person, and blinked when she saw her brother.

"W-what are you doing here??" she asked him.

"Heh, nuthin’ much, just chillin." He said to her.

"Also, I just wanted to tell you that mom said you guys can go out, but only if I take you. So I was thinking we could got to the carnival down in Orange Star city?" he asked them.

"Eeew. The orange stars, eh? They have such a horrible cheerleading squad. I mean, last year it only took me, Chichi, Bulma, and some other girl to win the competition and they had 12 girls!" 18 laughed.

"Hey, 18, wasn’t the carnival that Goku and Vegeta were going to in Orange Star city??" Krillen asked her.

"Oh my God! I almost forgot about that! Juunana-gou, you so have to take us there." 18 pleaded.

"Whatever, I’m just going there to me this chick." He said matter-of-factly.

18 rolled her eyes.

"Let’s just go." She stated.

"You’re going in that?" 17 asked as he scanned over 18’s pink tank top, black Capri’s, white socks, and black sneakers.

She shrugged.

"What’s the point of dressing up? It’s not like I’m going there to impress anybody. I’m just going to see Bulma and Chichi and experience B-chan’s date in first person, and as you can plainly see; I’ve disowned Krillen for the night." 18 said as she glanced at her boyfriend. He pouted.

"All right, it’s all cool wit me. Let’s bounce." He said to her, making sure not to acknowledge Krillen.

18 smirked and walked out the house first, with Krillen and 17 following behind her.

~~~~~~~~~

"Ok!" Bulma said as she stood in the entranceway to the carnival.

She took a deep breath of the popcorn and cotton candy.

She then turned to Vegeta and linked arms with him as she leaned her head on his shoulder.

"What shall we do first?" she asked him.

He grinned and pointed to the highest roller coaster.

Bulma craned her neck to look at he high ride.

"Uh…" she stuttered.

"It’s call the volcano, now let’s go, woman." Vegeta said as he grabbed her hand and started tugging her towards the boardwalk.

"Whoa…" she said as she calculated in her head. "246 feet…"

"Now don’t tell me you’re scared?" Vegeta asked as he glanced at the grinning Goku with a smirk.

Bulma frowned.

"No way. And to prove it, I’ll ride in the first car, to get a bird’s eye view!" she said.

"Now, come along Chichi, and Goku. You’re riding it too." Bulma said as she marched down towards the ride.

Chichi scurried up to Bulma, as Vegeta and Goku hung back, and walked slow.

"Man, Vegeta, just look at her, she’s like a mad bull." Goku said thoughtfully.

"I like her mad." Vegeta stated, as they passed a game stand.

"But, you’ve got to stop baiting her, cuz she’s just going to think you’re being mean." Goku stated.

"That’s just how I am, Kakarot. You know that." Vegeta sighed.

Goku grinned.

"Speaking of being mean. How did you convince your mom to let you out of the house??" Goku asked suspiciously. "Didn’t you say you had gotten into some kind of trouble with her earlier, and if I know your mom, she wouldn’t let you off the hook for anything!" Goku stated. Vegeta eyed him and continued to walk as if he heard nothing.

Goku noticed this.

"Vegeta! I’m talking to you!" yelled Goku.

Bulma and Chichi turned around to hear what was going on.

"What’s wrong Goku?" Bulma started. "Why is he yelling at you Vegeta?"

Vegeta just looked at her and said, "Nothing, Kakarot is just afraid to go on the roller coaster, that’s all…right Kakarot?" Goku only nodded. They continued to walk toward the coaster. Goku grabbed Vegeta’s arm, now getting his full attention.

"So, Vegeta, what’s going on?" Goku asked sternly.

Vegeta sighed and decided to answer his friend.

"Well, Kakarot, I didn’t actually get permission to get out of the house tonight, I’m suppose to be home babysitting Tama-gi, but Emi said she would do it…for the money though, so I agreed, besides, I couldn’t break off me and Bulma’s first official date, she would go ballistic!" Vegeta confessed.

Goku just stared at his best friend and shook his head. ‘I know, that Vegeta knows that he’s going to get into big trouble if he is caught, and the possibility of him not getting caught is like 1 out of like 100!’ ‘He must really like Bulma…’

"Well Vegeta, good luck." Replied Goku. Vegeta understood perfectly.

Else where, Krillen, 17 and 18 just arrive at the carnival.

18 flung the door open and stormed out of the car. Krillen came out rubbing his neck.

"17, you are the worst driver in the world! Do you know that!" yelled 18. "You gave my poor Krillen whiplash!" she awed and went to tend to Krillen. "What the hell is wrong with you??"

"Nothing 18, just chill out! Plus he didn’t get that badly hurt, just a little shaken…" explained 17.

18 glared angrily at her brother, but let her anger diminish when she spotted Goku, Vegeta, Bulma, and Chichi all engaging in a heated argument.

"What are you guys trying to keep from me??" Bulma asked angrily.

"What are you talking about?" Vegeta asked with boredom.

"Yeah, Bulma, calm down." Goku said, trying to calm her down.

Bulma narrowed her eyes at him, and he backed up.

"First of all, Chichi acts so freaky, as if she is trying to hide something from me. And then we see Vegeta sneaking out his window. Which baffles me…" She said as she turned o Vegeta who looked out right guilty.

"But," Bulma sighed. "I don’t want to know about it now. What I want to do is enjoy my first date with my new boyfriend." She said as she flashed a grin in Vegeta’s direction.

Suddenly though, she heard three familiar voices calling to them.

The next thing Bulma and Chichi knew, they were wrapped up in a tight hug from #18.

"W-what…18?! What’re are you doing here??" Bulma managed to choke out.

"Oh, I was just so utterly bored at home, and 17 offered to take me and Krillen out! So, I decided that I‘d rather chill wit you two!" 18 said, as she glanced around and locked eyes with an angry Vegeta.

"Well, that is if you don’t mind…" she said.

"Of course we don’t!" Chichi and Bulma said.

~Hey… Bulma.~ 18 whispered.

~Nani??~ Bulma whispered back.

~Did you guys do anything yet??~ 18 asked.

Bulma went beet red.

"Of course not!" Bulma stated loudly, and 18 just shrugged.

"Alright!" Chichi cried as she grabbed Goku’s already trembling hand.

"Let’s go on the roller coaster, now!" she exclaimed.

"No, Chichi, please no!!!" Goku begged.

Chichi frowned.

"The next thing you know, you’re gonna tell me you’re afraid of needles!" Chichi sighed angrily.

"But I am." Goku stated innocently.

Chichi angrily pinched the bridge of her nose.

"Look, Bulma. You, Vegeta, 18 and Krillen can go on the roller coaster. I’ll take Goku on the bumper cars and then we’ll meet back." Chichi sighed sadly.

"No, wait." Bulma said with a glint in her eyes.

"Bumper cars is the best thing! Let’s all do it!" she exclaimed.

"Yippee!" Chichi rejoiced.

"Why do I have the sudden feeling that this is going to turn out to be dangerous??" Krillen asked as he looked at Bulma and Vegeta smirking at each other.

"I know what you mean…" Goku sighed.

~~~~~~~~

Bulma and Chichi made their way through the crowd of people as 18, Vegeta, Goku, and Krillen trudged behind.

"When you talk about people not acting there ages, Bulma and Chichi define that." 18 said to Goku.

"I mean, they are acting like little kids!" she commented.

Goku grinned.

"All I care about is the fact that Chichi isn’t making me go on a roller coaster. And Bulma and Vegeta aren’t trying to compete against each other." Goku stated with a grin.

"Yeah, but," Krillen said as he glanced at Vegeta who wasn’t paying them any attention, "Who’s to know if Bulma and Vegeta decide to race at Bumper cars?"

"Well, they have controlled speed, Krillen." 18 said.

"Still…" Krillen said indecisively as he watched Bulma and Chichi stop in front of the ticket booth for the bumper cars.

~~~~~~~~~

"Ok," Bulma said as she grabbed Chichi’s hand and in the other held up six tickets.

"Chichi and I are driving together. And this is going to be war, Vegeta." Bulma said as she winked at him and walked out on to the track.

Vegeta stared after the two then decided to go and pick his car.

"Vegeta." Goku whined.

"What Kakarot?" Vegeta asked as he was contemplating between a black car and a blue one.

"Don’t you want to ride with me?" he asked.

Vegeta glanced back.

"No."

"Why not?? Bulma and Chichi are riding with each other…" Goku informed.

"That’s because they’re weak, and can’t handle a car by themselves…" Vegeta trailed off as he turned around to smirk at Goku.

"On the other hand, Kakarot, let’s ride together anyway." Vegeta stated.

Goku had the sudden feeling that he should back out of the bumper cars all together, but didn’t want to look like a wimp, so he just grinned and followed Vegeta to a metallic blue bumper car.

~~~~~~

Chichi and Bulma had found a pink and purple car and were getting in when they noticed that Vegeta and Goku were paired up, too.

"Alright!" Bulma yelled to them.

"You boys will never be able to stop our team!!!"

Vegeta rolled his eyes.

"Whatever you say Woman!!" he yelled back.

"Don’t call me that!!!" Bulma yelled to him.

She fumed angrily to herself when she noticed that he was ignoring her.

She turned angrily to the ride conductor and noticed that Krillen and 18 were still looking for cars.

"Hurry up!" Bulma yelled.

18 and Krillen jumped.

"Oh hold your horses, Bulma." 18 said in that cool monotone of hers.

"The conductor guy won’t start for at least another 2 minutes…" 18 continued as she eyed a metallic blue bumper car.

Bulma grumbled angrily as she settled into the driver’s seat.

"Hey," Chichi said in astonishment.

"What?" Bulma asked, not really sounding interested.

"This track looks different… I dunno, like they changed something. I mean, even the cars look newer and better." Chichi commented as she drug her finger over the shiny smooth surface of the car.

"Oh, well, that’s why I got so excited when you mentioned the bumper cars!" Bulma said as she went into her ‘I know more than you, so let me drone on for hours about it’ voice.

Chichi rolled her eyes.

"Oh really?" she said with sarcastic interest.

Bulma set her jaw in an impenetrable scowl.

"Whatever, anyway," she said as she flipped her hair over her shoulder.

"I read in a brochure that this year’s bumper cars were new, with different gas speeds and everything. Even though they are still hooked up to the grid on top of us, you can control your speed. You can go to 20-m/ph max!!! Better than the stationary 5 miles. And you can change it like in a regular car, by pushing down on the gas." Bulma said with a grin.

"Really, then it’s like a real car!! That means you can crash!!" Chichi said as she started to freak out.

"Well, that’s why I showed that guy my learner’s permit before I bought the tickets. And I mean you must notice that he is checking for either permits or licenses from everyone who’s driving." Bulma said as she glanced around and accounted for everyone who was actually driving.

Which happened to be just herself, Vegeta, Krillen and 18.

"Where did 17 go??" Bulma asked Chichi.

"Oh, I think 18 told me he had a date or something to attend to. Not important though, right?? It’s only us and he’s not even part of the ‘group’." Chichi stated.

"Clique." Bulma corrected.

Chichi laughed.

"You always have to get the last word, don’t you Bulma??" Chichi asked good-naturedly.

Bulma gave her a thumbs up.

Then suddenly the ride conductor made an announcement:

‘All racers. Wait until the light goes green. Then push the pedal, and GO!!’

"Hey!" Chichi said as she gave Bulma a wary look.

Bulma was practicing her brake and pedal changes as she glanced at Chichi.

"What??" she asked.

"Well, the guy makes this sound like go-kart racing. I mean different speeds, green light, and he called us racers." Chichi stated as she glanced at Goku who had an uneasy statement, that she was sure mirrored hers, on his face while he was saying something to Vegeta.

"Well, this isn’t a go-kart race cuz 1. We are in bumper cars, 2. We are in an enclosed space, 3. I’m not sure, but I don’t think you can have more than one person in a go-kart, and 4. We get to crash in to each other!!!!" Bulma yelled out as the light went green and she stepped down hard on the acceleration pedal. Chichi let out a blood curdling scream as she was lurched forward. She quickly fumbled for her seat belt as she noticed that Bulma was headed straight for Vegeta.

"Oh NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" Chichi wailed as she covered her eyes with her hands.

"Huh??" Vegeta said as Chichi’s outburst caught his attention.

He quickly stepped on the gas and managed to avert Bulma’s charge by coming up behind her and hitting her hard on her back bumper.

Her car spun until she was about 10 feet away, facing him.

"Heh heh, woman, you would have actually gotten me if your friend over there hadn’t made so much noise!" Vegeta laughed.

Chichi was gasping for air, and Goku, who was next to Vegeta, was pretty much in the same condition.

Vegeta glanced at Goku, "Oh get some guts, Kakarot, you’re acting like a wuss." He said in contempt.

"Well, God, Vegeta! How would you feel if you had some crazy purple haired girl racing at you like she wanted to kill you??" Goku asked angrily.

"Nah, you’ve got it all wrong Kakarot. She just wants to prove something." Vegeta said as he prepared to follow Bulma and hit her again, but he suddenly felt a jolt from behind.

He turned around, with a confused look, and sweat dropped when he saw 18 reverse while laughing her head off at him.

"Bitch." He muttered, but smirked anyway.

"Well, you just declared war." He informed her, but was cut off when he felt a sharp jab at the right of his car.

It was Bulma and when he turned his car to attack her, 18 slammed into him.

"Arrrgh!!! Not fair!" he shouted.

"Uh, Vegeta, they’re winning, so I suggest you start driving or prepare to lose." Goku advised.

Vegeta frowned but then stepped on the gas as Bulma and 18 started for him again.

They were surprised and ended up crashing into each other instead!

"Good one Vegetable brain." 18 said as she backed up.

"But you won’t be so lucky next time!" she said, and her voice skipped as she felt something ram into her side.

It was Krillen.

"And I thought you were on my side…" 18 sighed as she turned around to follow him.

This gave Vegeta a chance to focus on Bulma and Chichi’s car.

He didn’t even see them, so out of animal instinct he detected that they were coming from the back so he immediately reversed.

He heard Bulma shout out as the back end of his car plowed into the front of hers.

"Ah ha hah ha!" Vegeta and Goku laughed at the shaken up expressions of Bulma and Chichi.

"Real funny." Bulma stated.

"But it’s not over yet!" Chichi said to Vegeta and Goku.

"Oh, but it will be soon." Vegeta said with a smirk.

"Oh? And why do you say that??" Bulma asked with her head cocked to one side in a confused manner.

"Cuz I’ve already hit you two times. And let’s just say that we’ll stake the winning number at five, hmm? So, three more hits and your done with." Vegeta informed her.

"Yeah, whatever." Bulma snorted.

"I’ve hit you twice, too." She said.

"And 18’s hit you once…" she said with a sly grin.

"She doesn’t count." Vegeta said.

"Well, what about us???" Chichi asked.

"It’s not fair for me and Goku to get a front row seat in your little war rampage!" Chichi yelled at Bulma and Vegeta.

Bulma and Vegeta were both about to respond when they heard the announcer say that they had 5 more minutes left to play.

"Chichi, get over it, and just let loose and have fun!" Bulma said as she slammed on the acceleration heading straight towards Vegeta. Vegeta reversed and spun around, but this time Bulma was ready and immediately turned around, and followed him.

"Damn," Vegeta cursed, "for a second there, I actually forgot that this was just a car, this thing doesn’t do what you tell it to."

Bulma grinned as she passed by him on the side.

Vegeta turned around so he could get the tail end of her bumper car, but she managed to out-maneuver him, once again.

She grinned devilishly as she tapped the front end of his car.

"Three for me." she said seductively as she sped away.

Vegeta growled angrily in annoyance as he chased her again.

"You’ve got her leading you around like a dog. Talk about being on a leash, and a short one at that." Goku said smugly.

Vegeta gave Goku a dangerous look.

"Kakarot, you are really testing my patience…" Vegeta said as he stepped on the acceleration pedal again.

Bulma came around him in a circle, and was surprised when he rammed his car into the side of hers.

"Three for me!" Vegeta said while mocking her voice.

"Oh yeah, whatever." Bulma said as she rammed him back.

Vegeta rammed her in return, and the force of the two cars sent them both backwards.

"Oh, just great." Chichi sighed.

"The score’s four to four. And we’ve got 3 minutes left…" Chichi sighed as she looked at the intense glare that Bulma and Vegeta were giving each other.

Suddenly, Krillen’s car came careening into Bulma and Chichi’s car.

"Huh??" Bulma asked as she watched Krillen drive away laughing.

18 was on a path towards Goku and Vegeta‘s car too.

But, Vegeta was ready for her.

He swerved out of the way, but ended up colliding into Krillen.

"What are you doing??" Vegeta asked angrily.

"Yeah, this is between me and Vegeta!" Bulma said.

"Oh, it’s no fun seeing you two be so serious about such a trivial game! Let loose. You’ve got less than two minutes left." 18 explained.

Bulma rolled her eyes and shrugged.

"Ok, well, we’re tied any way ‘Veggie-kins’." Bulma said as she giggled.

Vegeta arched an eyebrow.

"How many nicknames do you have for me anyway, woman??" Vegeta asked in confusion.

Bulma giggled again.

"Not important…" she said and then narrowed her eyes.

"Let’s all have a battle royale!!!" Bulma yelled out loudly.

Vegeta smirked as he reversed.

(Ok, so shoot me; I’m getting bored with this bumper stuff, so…)

In the last two minutes every one was really giving their all to win this thing.

Vegeta had been hit 8 times; Bulma was hit 4, 18 hit 6, and Krillen hit 9.

"Oooh hoo! I am the bumper car queen!" Bulma rejoiced as she and Chichi followed the group out of the bumper car place.

Bulma immediately found her way to Vegeta and intertwined their fingers.

He looked down at her, then frowned and let out a ‘humph’.

"Awww… Don’t get your panties in a bunch just because I beat you at bumper cars!" Bulma said as she leaned her head on his shoulder.

Vegeta sneered at her.

"Woman, what makes you think you beat me?" Vegeta asked angrily.

"Oh, come on, Vegeta! Bulma beat all of us. She got hit the least." 18 stated as she walked in front of them.

"Well, of course you’d say that! You’re her God damned friend!" Vegeta said.

"Ok…" Bulma said as she sighed.

"Let’s just say you let me win??" she asked.

"Well, of course I did, what, did you really think you could have beaten me if I was playing for real!?" he asked her.

Bulma rolled her eyes and poked him in the chest with her index finger.

"God, do you professionally inflate your ego before you leave the house???" Bulma asked angrily.

"What do you mean?" he asked her.

Bulma felt a smile tug at the corner of her lips.

18 rolled her eyes but giggled and Goku, Chichi and Krillen, who were walking behind them, started laughing.

"Nothing, Vegeta." Bulma said as she pulled him in the direction of the game booths.

"Wait!" Goku shouted.

"What??" Chichi, 18, Bulma, Krillen, and Vegeta asked with annoyance.

"I’m hungry…" he said and as if on cue, his stomach growled angrily in reply.

Bulma and Chichi burst into a fit of giggles.

"Kakarot, you’re like a freaking bottomless pit." Vegeta commented, but blushed as his stomach growled also.

Goku gave Vegeta smug look.

"Well, I guess we can get something to eat. God, but I really don’t know where you boys get the space for all this food from." Bulma stated in confusion.

Vegeta sighed, "It’s not important. When I tried to explain that to some girl in the lunch room she acted like she was going to sue me for sexual harrasment!"

Bulma gave him a skeptical look but dismissed his comment.

"Again, I do not want to know." She stated.

Vegeta shrugged and grinned.

Meanwhile on the other side of the carnival…~~~~~~~~~

Juunana-gou was buying a soda for his date when he noticed someone walking through the crowd.

His eyes bugged out.

"What is it?" the girl asked.

"Oh shit!" 17 cursed nervously.

"17…? What’s the matter?" his date asked again.

"Nothing Mandy, just this guy’s here… And well my sister and her friends won’t be too happy about it…" he answered.

"Oh… Well, that’s their problem, isn’t it? Let’s just enjoy ourselves…" she said as she took her soda from him.

17 gave her a wary look.

"Have you ever seen my sister mad??" he asked her.

"Uh… I’ve never seen your sister period." She said as she giggled, and then her mouth dropped open.

"HEY! I know that guy!" she said as she locked eyes on Yamucha.

"You do??" he asked her.

"Oooooooh!" she fumed angrily.

"You bet I do! I dated him once in 7th grade then again in 10th! Both times he cheated on me! I’d just like to wring his neck!"

"I guess he has a fan club… But I wonder if he’s here by himself? I really should tell 18… I don’t want them to have an encounter." 17 said.

They watched as Yamucha escorted a girl with bright hot pink hair over to a game booth.

"What good will it do by tell your sister? It’s obvious that he’s here with someone else. It’ll just break her heart to know that he’s cheating on her!" Mandy stated.

17 gave her a weird look.

"What the hell…" he asked her.

She gave him an equally confused look, like as if she thought he was the one that had said something weird.

"I think you’ve got it wrong! 18 dates this short kid name Krillen. But Yamucha used to be one of 18’s friend’s boyfriends. So, he cheated on her, and now she’s with another guy so it seems that Yamucha has finally realized his love for her and he wants her back. Well that’s the short sum up of it." 17 explained.

Mandy blinked her orange eyes at him.

"Your friends are weird." She stated as she took a sip of the soda.

"Hey! They’re not really my friends! It’s just that since me and 18 are twins and her friends are all in my age group… well, I guess we hang out some times, but really, it’s not like we’re best buds!" 17 said.

Mandy giggled, but then took on a thoughtful look.

"Ok whatever. So, if you tell 18, and she tells her friend, what’ll happen? Will the friend get mad or something??’ she asked.

"Well, the girl’s name is Bulma, and I honestly think she will be mad that he’s here, and will find it hilarious that he’s professing his love for her when he has already gotten himself a new girlfriend. But like I said, she already got a new boyfriend. And I’m pretty sure you heard about the fight in 2nd period Driver’s Ed. class, right? Well, Bulma’s boyfriend was the victor in that fight, so I’m sure you can guess that he’s a strong guy. I don’t know why Yamucha bothers with it!" 17 said in confusion.

"He’s really not as mad as it seems. He’s just greedy. He wants to have everything at once, but also wants to give every thing a test drive as he had said to me… I think the fact that he lost Bulma to someone who he doesn’t like, and whom he knows she likes better, made him jealous. And maybe it did really make him realize his love for her… who knows, right?" she asked with a smile.

17 gave her a little smile.

"It looks like we have lost Yamucha while we were talking… Well, let’s go on the Ferris wheel now, I’ve been waiting so long for it!" Mandy exclaimed.

17 shrugged.

"Whatever…" he stated.

~~~~~~~~~~ Back to the DB High school gang…~~~~~~~~~~

Bulma, Chichi, and 18 were all seated at a table while Krillen, Goku, and Vegeta were buying their food.

"This is nice…" 18 sighed as she glanced around.

It was already 9:00.

"What is nice?" Bulma asked as she stretched and yawned.

"Just chilling here with you guys on a nice summer evening." 18 said with a smile.

"Why are you getting all sentimental on us all of a sudden 18?" Chichi asked while Bulma remained silent, but nodded in agreement.

"It’s nothing… just, well… we’ll graduate in like close to a month and *sniffle* I just… Well, won’t we all go different paths?" 18 asked them.

Bulma and Chichi exchanged sad looks.

"Look, we are best friends. We should try whatever we can to stay together." Bulma stated.

"Bulma, you know you’re going to some high top of the art class for technology, science, medicine, and law… I’m not doing that. Chi’s not doing that. And definitely not Goku, Krillen or Vegeta… We… Just I dunno. It seems like we have a hard future." 18 stated.

Bulma pouted.

"Gosh there goes Ms. Pessimist of the year!" Bulma said as she sadly slumped down in her chair with her arms crossed.

"Look, I have a choice of going to colleges in China and America, and there’s always one here in Tokyo." Chichi stated.

Bulma raised an eyebrow at her.

"Well, I’d stay if you guys were willing to…" Chichi said with a weak smile.

Bulma grinned happily.

"That’s Koyama International isn’t, Chi?? I got an offer to go to that school too." Bulma stated.

18 blinked.

"Me too… But I wasn’t planning on going there, it’s a new school, and I didn’t know much about it…." 18 said with a smile.

"See!" Bulma said as she linked hands with 18 and Chichi.

"We were meant to stay together!" Bulma giggled happily.

18 nodded.

"I never believed in ‘signs’ and stuff like that, but I think this is a good one that we will all be happy later on in life!" 18 cheered.

Chichi grinned happily.

"Ok, there’s only one problem. There’s no way our ‘sign of good luck’ could have left the boys out, right?" Chichi asked.

Bulma gave her a skeptical look.

"I’m not sure. I haven’t heard any of them talk about colleges." Bulma replied.

At that moment Chichi turned around and noticed that the guys were approaching.

She did a double take as she noticed all the food they had. Goku and Vegeta in particular.

"Well," she said as she turned back around.

"Here they come. One of you ask. I really hate to bring up school with Goku because he gets all stressed when we talk about it…" Chichi stated.

Bulma turned towards Vegeta as he tried to maneuver the food onto the table.

She giggled.

"Let me help." She said.

"I got it." He replied.

She sighed as she watched him.

He had three slices of pepperoni pizza, a cheeseburger, five hotdogs, a large tray of cheese fries, and two large Pepsis. She pouted at him.

"Just think of all the calories in that stuff! It’s very much a miracle that you don’t get fat." Bulma stated to him.

He looked at her and then winked.

"Well, if you don’t want the hotdog and cheese fries that you ordered, then I can easily eat them for you…" he offered.

She frowned.

"No way." She said.

"Anyway…" Chichi prodded to Bulma.

"Oh yeah!" Bulma stated.

All the guys gave her a suspicious look.

"Oh, mind your own business." She said to Krillen and Goku.

They shrugged and went back to eating their food.

"Veggie-chan!" Bulma cooed.

Vegeta gave her a look that said; ‘I don’t find you funny and if you call me that one more time you’ll regret.’ (But in a nice way. ^. ^)

Bulma let out a little gust of air.

"I just wanted to know if you knew what college you were going to yet?" she asked him.

Vegeta raised an eyebrow at her.

"What does it matter?" he asked.

"It matters to me." she said in a baby voice.

"I don’t know exactly." He stated as he sipped his Pepsi.

"Well you should know!" Chichi said to him.

Vegeta frowned then turned to Goku.

"What school are you going to Kakarot?" Vegeta asked him.

"I dunno either. Why the sudden concern, girls?" Goku asked as he looked at the three seemingly peeved girls.

"BECAUSE," 18 said as she stood up, followed by Bulma and Chichi.

"It’s important that we all go to the same school! We were just sitting here thinking; our high school lives will be over in a matter of weeks and where will we go on from there?? You guys are too God damn dense to see anything past playing ball, or video games, or getting the ‘finest’ girl; or bragging about some other little trivial matter, when what you should really be worrying about is your future!" 18 said angrily.

Vegeta, Goku, and Krillen just blinked at her.

"But we’re freakin’ 17 for crying out loud! I mean, what’s the point? It’s not like most of us will even be full adults by the time we hit college. Our futures will stay here. We aren’t going anywhere. What’s the matter with you girls?" Vegeta asked.

Bulma angrily crossed her arms and Chichi and 18 glared at him.

Vegeta averted his eyes.

"Kakarot, chrome dome, come on; back me up on this." Vegeta told them.

"I agree. We don’t have to think about futures and junk like that. Let’s just chill and enjoy the time we have while we’re chilling in high school." Goku stated and Krillen just nodded his head in agreement.

18 glared daggers at him, but he didn’t shrink away this time.

"It’s just like you girls to always want to think about the future and not about the fun you could be having right now." Krillen said.

"Well," Bulma said angrily, "It’s just like you guys to always want to slack off and hang on the past when the future is eminent."

The three girls locked eyes with the boys.

"Oh come on." They heard a voice say.

"Let’s break this up."

"Juunana-gou." 18 sighed as she flipped her fair her over her shoulder.

"Who’s the girl?" Chichi asked him.

"Oh, Mandy this is Chichi. Chichi, Mandy." He said.

Mandy smiled politely, but Chichi just rolled her eyes and started to munch on a fry.

"Uh… Yea… And this is Bulma, 18, Krillen, Vegeta, and Goku." He said as he introduced them one by one.

They all gave pretty much the same reaction as Chichi.

"Oh…" Mandy said sadly.

"Is this a bad time?? Did you find out that Yamucha’s here?" she whispered to Bulma.

Both Bulma and Vegeta’s eyes widened.

Vegeta scowled and Bulma frowned.

"The least he could do is sit home and mope about his stupid broken hand!" Vegeta said in annoyance.

"Oh! You’re Vegeta… Ooooh… Um… Ok. Well, Juunana-gou, it was nice spending time with you, but I think you’re friends will like to chat with you ‘in private’. I’ll get a cab home, ok??? Thanks for the lovely night!" she said and then she scurried off and disappeared into the crowd.

"Oh thanks a lot! You guys scared her away!" 17 said as he glared at the bunch.

"I’m out of here!" he said.

"Not like you’ll be missed." 18 said in a monotone.

17 glared at her but just stalked away fuming.

Goku let out a sigh.

"No point in fighting. Let’s go do something fun, ne? How about the game booths like Bulma suggested?" Goku asked.

"Sure! Son-kun, you always know how to lighten a mood." Bulma said with a smile.

~~~~~~~ Meanwhile~~~~~~~~~~

"So… Somebody said that your old girlfriend was gonna be here tonight, eh?? We’ve been here 2 hours and there’s no sign of her. We’ve looked everywhere at least twice and my feet hurt like crazy." The pink-haired girl whined.

"Look, I didn’t ask you to come here with me." Yamucha said as he looked at her with annoyance.

Sure she was cute, but the high-pitched whiny voice that came out of her mouth didn’t do her justice.

"Well…" she said as she twirled an end of her hair around her finger.

"I thought that maybe if you didn’t find her… you know, maybe we could have just ‘hung’ out with each other. I mean COME ON! This Bulma girl will in no way want to hook back up with you. And I hear that she’s dating that guy, Vegeta! I mean he’s a total babe. A real man. No offense, but compared to him you’re a boy scout." She said as she laughed.

She didn’t notice the pure blood rage that had taken over Yamucha’s cool demeanor.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Back to the ‘Gang’ AKA [clique]~~~~~~~~~~

"No." Vegeta said as he looked into Bulma’s big puppy dog eyes.

"Why not??" Bulma asked.

"Because it’s stupid." Vegeta stated as he went to bite his blue cotton candy.

"Why’s it stupid? Huh??" Bulma asked as she grabbed the cotton candy out of his hand before he could bite it.

He frowned at her.

"I mean, Goku’s trying to win something for Chichi!" Bulma said as she held the cotton candy a good distance over her head, so she could keep it away from him.

"Well ‘Goku’ is an idiot!" Vegeta said as he tried to get his treat back.

Bulma went on her tiptoes so she could keep it out of his grasp.

"Please?" she asked as she batted her eyes at him.

Vegeta frowned and crossed his arms.

"Look!" Bulma said as she grabbed Vegeta’s hand and dragged him across the aisles of game booths to one of those knock down the cans booths.

"I want that big purple puppy! If you can win that for me, I’ll give back your cotton candy." Bulma said as she eyed him with a smirk on her face.

Vegeta narrowed his eyes and let out a stubborn humph.

"Oh come on, Vegeta! I mean she is your girlfriend. Do something nice for once!" Goku laughed as he and Chichi came up besides them followed by Krillen and 18.

"Yeah! Exactly Goku! Vegeta is such a jerk!" Bulma said as she pouted.

Vegeta let out an angry sigh.

"Fine I will, but just so that this stupid girl will give me back my cotton candy…" Vegeta grumbled.

Bulma giggled as she threw her arms around his neck.

"I knew you could be somewhat decent, Veggie-chan!" she laughed.

He managed to unhook her arms from around him and let out an angry sigh.

"Oh, Goku. I want a big puppy, too!" Chichi said as she came to stand next to Bulma.

"And of course I’ll win one for you Chi, no doubt about it. How about a green one?" he asked as he scanned over the selection.

"Absolutely." Chichi said as she grinned.

"Well, if Goku and Vegeta are gonna get something for Bulma and Chichi; then the least you could do is get something for me." 18 stated as she glanced at Krillen.

"But, 18, you don’t even like stuffed animals!" Krillen argued.

"Yeah, and so what? I want a blue puppy and that’s that." 18 said as she locked eyes with him.

"Yeah, sure 18." Krillen sighed as he went to go stand by Goku and Vegeta.

The man who ran the games walked out as he noticed Goku, Vegeta, and Krillen just standing around.

"Ok," The man said.

"It’s three dollars per game, and you get 3 balls per game. You get a large prize if you can hit 3 cans 3 times. Medium if you can hit 3 cans two times. A small prize if you can hit down three cans only once. And anything lower you get no prize."

"That seems easy enough, Vegeta. And if you’re as good in all the sports as you say you are; this should be a cinch. I mean, it’s just like pitching a baseball, right?" Bulma asked Vegeta.

"I don’t play baseball." Vegeta muttered as he paid the guy.

Right after him, Goku and Krillen paid.

"Ok," the guy said to the three boys.

"Make sure you win a big prize for your girlfriends!"

Vegeta frowned as he pitched the ball.

It hit the exact center, where the three cans were piled on each other, and the cans fell.

"Whoo hoo!" Bulma said happily.

"That’s one Veggie! Way to go!"

Next Goku pitched.

He hit the bottom right can, but the force of his pitch had all the cans on the ground.

"Yeah, Goku! For a guy who has no aim, you have a lot of power to make up for it." Chichi said as she giggled.

Vegeta pitched two more balls and ended up knocking down all the cans.

The man was astonished.

He had barely seen anyone who could knock down the cans once. He thought it impossible to knock them all down three times.

"Uh… uh… *gulp*. Which prize would you like??" he asked.

Vegeta looked at Bulma and saw her gazing up at the gigantic purple puppy.

Vegeta stuck his tongue out at it.

It was sickeningly cute.

"I’ll take that queer purple puppy thing. But it’s not for me, it’s for her." Vegeta said as he pointed behind him to Bulma.

The man got it down and handed it to Bulma.

"Oh thank you so much, Vegeta-san." She laughed as he puffed his cheeks up at her in anger.

He grabbed his cotton candy from her and stalked away muttering, ‘When does she have time to think up these stupid ‘pet’ names??’

Bulma watched as Goku pitched.

His last two balls were as off as the first one, but still in some miraculous way, he had managed to knock all the cans down.

The man, now thinking that maybe there was something wrong with the cans hesitantly handed over a large green puppy to Chichi.

Krillen watched the good fortune of his friends uneasily.

If they got good shots, he would get a bad one. Of that he was certain.

"Come on, hurry up Krillen. Bulma, Vegeta, and Chichi have already gone to another game booth!" 18 whined.

Krillen squeezed his eyes shut as he pitched the ball.

18 watched this and thought she would have a convulsion.

The ball sailed through and managed to knock all three cans down, but still 18 was not pleased.

"Arrrgh! Who in their right mind pitches a ball with their eyes closed? Huh, Krillen??" she asked as she snatched the two remaining balls out of his hand.

She made a quick pitch and knocked the cans down.

And again she pitched, this time not as precisely, but still she won.

The man handed over the blue puppy without question.

He did not want 18 to be yelling at him.

18 smirked at Krillen as she walked over to where Bulma, Chichi, Vegeta and Goku were having a conversation.

"What’s going on?" 18 asked the group.

"Nothing. Hey! Krillen actually won that for you?? I didn’t think he could do it!" Goku said as he slapped Krillen on the back.

"He did more or less." 18 said as she smiled at Krillen.

"We want to play a game." Bulma informed 18.

"You know, so that we can win a toy for the boys, too." Chichi explained.

"Yeah, sure." 18 said.

"So what are you gonna play?" Goku asked as he held Chichi’s dog on his shoulders.

Chichi snatched it down.

"We’re going to play one of those water racing things." Bulma said.

"Yeah, like the one right over there." Chichi said as she pointed.

"Yeah exactly." Bulma agreed as she, 18 and Chichi walked over.

"You wanna go watch??" Goku asked Vegeta and Krillen.

"Sure." Krillen responded.

Goku glanced at Vegeta.

He shrugged as he bit into his cotton candy.

"Whatever, I don’t care." Vegeta said.

~~~~~~~

Chichi, Bulma and 18 noticed when they sat down that they were the only people playing.

"I guess that means we won’t be competing for a very large prize." Bulma said as she pouted.

At that moment the door to the back of the game booth opened and a guy stepped out.

Chichi, Bulma and 18 all did a double take when the guy’s looks really registered in their heads.

"Talk about a hunk, ne?" 18 whispered to Bulma and Chichi.

They all giggled.

The guy gave them a smirk.

"What are you three beautiful young ladies doing over here? I hope you aren’t here by yourselves." He asked them.

"Nope!" Chichi said with a flirtatious smile.

"We’re here with our--" she trailed off as the thought hit her.

"Boyfriends." Bulma finished for her.

18 flicked her hair off her shoulder as hse noticed Krillen, Vegeta and Goku approach.

"And here they come." 18 stated.

"Oh what competition." The guy said with sarcasm.

The girls giggled.

"I hope you’re not flirting." Vegeta said as he came up behind the three girls.

"Oh, what would make you think that?" Bulma asked as she rolled her eyes.

Vegeta stood right behind her and crossed his arms, as if she were in the army and he was her sergeant.

"Ugh. Um… Can we please buy three games?" Chichi asked the guy as she watched Goku and Krillen take on a position similar to Vegeta’s.

"Yeah, ok, sure." The guy said as he clicked on the three places where they were sitting.

You have numbers 13, 14, and 15." He said ho the three girls.

"And, you will begin when the bell rings. On the mark, get set, GO!!!" he shouted.

Bulma, Chichi, and 18 pressed down hard on the little water squirting buttons.

From the look of it, 18 was winning.

Amazingly she did.

18 jumped up and grinned happily.

Bulma and Chichi pouted.

The guy noticed that.

"Look." He said as he smirked at Goku and Vegeta.

"If you two give me a little peck on the cheek, I’ll let you have a prize too." He said to the girls.

Vegeta growled and Goku frowned.

"Ok, sure, Eric." Chichi said as she glanced at his nametag.

Bulma nodded her head in agreement.

"It’s no biggie, Eric."

"Oh no you don’t!" Vegeta said to Bulma.

"Same for you Chichi-chan. That’s a no-no." Goku said to Chichi.

"Oh, whatever." Bulma said, and Chichi nodded in agreement.

Bulma then kissed her index and middle finger and placed these fingers on the guy’s cheek.

Chichi followed this procedure also.

The guy grinned and then sat back in smug satisfaction.

"Ok, pick anything you want." He said.

Bulma and Chichi picked matching Crash Bandicoot plushies.

As they walked away, Eric winked at them.

Vegeta had the unexplainable urge to break the guy’s neck.

He didn’t know why.

He just turned his back and followed Goku, Krillen, Bulma, Chichi, and 18.

"Here, Vegeta." Bulma stated as she handed over the Crash plush toy.

Vegeta gave it a funny look, but took it anyway.

"Well, what shall we do next?" Chichi asked with a happy grin on her face.

"I dunno. Maybe go on the tunnel of love??" Bulma asked as she leaned on Vegeta’s shoulder.

"Tunnel of Love? What for? I mean people just go there to make out…" 18 stated.

She looked up to see Goku, Chichi, Krillen, Vegeta, and Bulma giving her a: ‘well duh!’ look.

18 blushed.

"Yeah… Well, ok." She sighed.

"Great!" Chichi said as she grabbed Goku's hand and started walking to the direction of the Love tunnel.

At this moment Vegeta was nervously looking around.

"Why does she want to do that stupid tunnel?? Now I’ll be alone with her and I’ll break down. Why have I never felt this way to any of my other girlfriends??" he asked himself.

Before they knew it, they were back to the beginning of the park; also where to tunnel was located.

"Ok, this’ll be the pinnacle of the night, ne?" Bulma asked as she nudged Vegeta with her elbow.

"Yeah sure." He said in a monotone.

They quickly bought their tickets and they all crowded in to wait for boats.

Meanwhile~~~~~~~~

"Oh shit!" Yamucha said in astonishment.

"W-what??" his friend asked.

"Is it your hand? Did you hurt it again??" she asked in concern.

"Nah. I swear I just saw Bulma and Vegeta go into ‘the tunnel of love’." Yamucha said as he slumped down in his chair and pouted.

"Oh her again. So, what are you gonna do?? Serenade her while she’s making out wit her boyfriend??" the girls aid as she laughed.

"Violet, do you ever shut up?? I mean it’s bad enough that you’re giving me mental pictures!!" Yamucha said angrily.

"Oh… But you’re not going to do anything about it?? You’re just gonna sit here and mope like a chicken-wuss, when you could be getting your girl back." Violet said as she stuck her nose in the air.

"No! I won’t just sit here… But, what can I do… I mean I am slightly handicapped right now. I’d be in no condition to fight with Vegeta." Yamucha whined.

Violet rolled her eyes.

"All right, so you’re giving up on Bulma… Whatever happened to that Rae girl? I thought you liked her a lot??" Violet asked.

Yamucha frowned.

"We’re a little rocky… I mean, I broke up with Rae to be with Bulma. But Bulma doesn’t want me, because I cheated on her with Rae to begin with! So, I am in a form of a predicament, don’t you think?" he asked her.

"Nope, I just think you’re in deep kuso!" she laughed.

"Ha ha." Yamucha said sarcastically.

"Real funny."

Violet sighed.

"Well, let me and you go on the tunnel ride, and then we can pretend like we’re together." Violet suggested.

"But for what??" Yamucha asked.

Violet frowned at him.

He laughed.

"Going in the tunnel with you won’t of me any good! It’ll just get Bulma mad that I am with another woman, the spoiled bitch." He muttered.

"Oh ho ho ho!" Violet laughed.

"Pretty harsh words to the one you love, ne??" Violet asked.

"Sometimes I love her, and sometimes I’d like to kill her." Yamucha growled as he massaged his hand.

~~~~~~~~~~~~ (AN: Ok, this is kind of Romance-ish, and if you’re reading the fic just for humor or are not comfortable with anything that involves two people doing stuff, then you can skip this. I mean it is in no way even close to a citrus but still, you don’t have to read it.)

"Here comes our boat!" Bulma said happily as she watched the swan shaped boat come in.

Chichi and Goku and Krillen and 18 had already gotten their boats, because Bulma and Vegeta had volunteered to go last.

"Come on." Bulma said as she climbed into the boat.

"This is stupid." Vegeta said, as he stayed planted on the platform.

Bulma narrowed her eyes at him.

"Don’t be a baka! You can’t call everything stupid, so just get in the boat and enjoy it with me!" Bulma ordered.

Vegeta muttered obscenities under his breath, but climbed in anyway.

As soon as the boat started to move, Bulma made herself comfortable on Vegeta’s shoulder.

‘Ok…’ Vegeta thought to himself.

‘This is nice, and it seems my heart rate has slowed…’

"Hmm… Veggie-chan… isn’t this just so… perfect?" Bulma asked him as she shifted so that she could look into his eyes.

"Uh yeah I guess so…" Vegeta said as he averted his eyes and looked into the water.

He heard Bulma humph, and then sigh.

He glanced at her and noticed that she was giving him a curious look.

"What??" he asked her.

She let a smile pass over her lips.

Vegeta noticed that even thought the cave was dark, her eyes still shone.

She was beautiful.

She sighed as she leaned on his shoulder again.

"What’s up with you, huh? Why are you acting so… nervous around me??" she asked him.

"I dunno??" Vegeta said as he stared at a neon heart that had passed by.

When he turned back to look at her, she was smiling again.

"Talk about irony. You’re the so-called playboy and you’re acting like a mouse. I’m supposed to be conservative, and I’m acting bolder than you are." Bulma laughed.

"Woman you’re not funny." He said angrily.

"Oh, really? Then tell me what’s bothering you." Bulma asked him.

He pouted and didn’t say anything.

"Oh, the silent treatment, eh? Well, I bet I could get you to talk." She said.

When he turned to look at her, he was met with her lips.

His eyes widened, since he didn’t expect her to do that.

He slowly relaxed, and Bulma noticed this.

She broke the kiss and pulled away, sitting back and looking flustered.

She glanced at him.

"Well, are you gonna talk?? I didn’t do that for nothing, you know?" she asked as she locked eyes with him.

He smirked at her as he reached over and brushed a stray strand of hair form her face.

"Well, now that you’ve given me an idea, I don’t want to do much talking." He said to her.

She looked up at him and blushed.

Vegeta leaned down and kissed her.

Bulma gasped against his lips.

She had always imagined kissing Vegeta, even when she was with Yamucha, because she had heard that he was good at everything he did.

It was true.

She felt him nibble on her bottom lip, as he ran his hands over her bare shoulders.

She wrapped her arms around his broad back and reveled in the feel of his lips on hers.

Vegeta smirked.

He was getting a good reaction out of her.

He started kissing down her chin towards her neck.

‘Maybe I should give her a hickey, so she’ll have something to talk about with her friends. And of course she’ll be mortified that I did that.’ He thought to himself with a smirk.

Bulma moaned slightly as he started sucking on her neck.

She sighed as she let her hands massage his back.

"I don’t want this ever to end." She sighed against his shoulder.

He pulled away from her and cursed.

She opened her eyes and looked at him in confusion.

"I think you spoke too soon…" he muttered as he pointed ahead of them.

"Huh??" Bulma said as she could see that they were nearing the end of the right.

"Oh no! Why was it so short??" she whined.

"I don’t think it was short. It’s just that time flies when you’re having fun." He said as he smirked at her.

Bulma blushed but winked anyways.

(AN: It was awfully short wasn’t it? I suppose it’s foreshadowing of what’s to come! (~.^))

Chichi, Goku, Krillen, and #18 were waiting for them as their boat pulled in.

As Bulma climbed out of the boat, Chichi gave her an odd look.

Goku also watched Vegeta.

Vegeta glanced at Goku and his frown deepened into a scowl as Goku grinned at him.

‘Does he think that I didn’t notice that his cheeks went red?? Vegeta’s got something to be blushing about, eh??’ Goku asked himself as his grin widened.

"Hmm… What time is it??" Bulma asked airily as she glanced down at her watch.

"Oh shit!" Vegeta cursed as Bulma mentioned the time.

"What??" she asked him.

"It’s only 10:15."

"I have to make a phone call home…" he said as he glanced at Goku.

Bulma raised an eyebrow.

"Just to check on my little brother." Vegeta said.

"Aw…" Bulma said.

"I didn’t know you cared so much about him."

"I don't. It’s just that I don’t trust him with Emi." Vegeta said.

"Well, ok. You go call and we’ll wait right over here." Bulma told him.

~~~~~~~~~

As Vegeta walked away, Yamucha and Violet watched the group intently from behind a tent.

"Hee hee!" Violet giggled next to Yamucha’s ear.

"I bet they made out. Doesn’t that just make you jealous?? I mean, she used to be your girlfriend."

Yamucha glanced at her.

"Were you sent to this earth just to annoy and depress me??" he asked in a monotone.

"No… I chose that profession by myself!" she laughed.

He frowned at her.

"So…are you gonna go over there and beg for her forgiveness??" Violet asked as she leaned against the wall.

Yamucha rolled his eyes at her.

"I am not going to beg for her forgiveness. And besides, I’ll have to talk to her alone. Chichi and 18 are a bit… um… dangerous." Yamucha muttered.

"Oh! So now you’re telling me that you’re afraid of girls??" she asked him.

"No… Just, cautious." He said as he turned to observe the group again.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Hmmm…" 18 said as she, Chichi, Goku, and Krillen gathered into a circle.

Bulma on the other hand was oblivious to their ‘meeting’.

"So, what have we gathered??" 18 asked.

"You know they did something!" Chichi said with a smirk.

Krillen, Goku, and 18 nodded in agreement.

"Uh huh. I mean you saw how they looked when they came off the boat!" 18 laughed.

"Yeah I guess so. But, you know what that means 18. We lost the bet." Krillen said.

"Huh??’ Bulma said as she popped up behind Krillen.

"What bet??"

The four people went blue in the face.

"Uh nothing!" 18 said as she handed over $20 to Chichi.

And Krillen did the same for Goku.

Bulma just stood there with her head cocked to the side.

~~~~~~~~~~~

After Vegeta had walked a good distance from the group, he took out his cell phone.

He cursed as he noticed that he didn’t have it one the entire time.

He quickly dialed his home phone number.

Someone picked up after the first ring, which was odd in his house.

"Moshi Moshi???" Emi asked frantically.

"Yeah, it’s me." Vegeta said.

"Where the HELL have you been??? You are in so much trouble!" she yelled at him.

"For what??" Vegeta asked as his stomach sunk.

"Well, you’re mom called like five times, and I don’t think she’ll buy: ‘Oh he’s in the bathroom!’ anymore! They’re on their way home, right at this moment! I mean I have tried to call you so many times! I suggest you come home now, no matter what you’re doing. And I feel horrible to have to cut your date short…" she said to him.

"That’s ok… All I know is that if I don’t get home in 5 minutes I’ll be grounded all the way through college!" Vegeta said.

Emi laughed.

"You had better get back here soon! Ja’ne!" she said.

"Ja." Vegeta responded as he hung up.

"Ok, now how do I cut the date short without Bulma getting suspicious…" he asked himself.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"I still don’t understand…" Bulma sighed.

"Well, we were just betting how long Goku could go without food. But it wasn’t very long! Ah ha ha ha!" Chichi laughed nervously as she stuffed her uneaten candy apple in Goku’s mouth.

Goku pulled it out and started coughing.

Vegeta chose this time to walk up.

"Uh… We have to leave now." Vegeta said.

"But why? I don’t have to be home until 11." Bulma whined.

"Uh… my brother came down with something…" Vegeta said.

Goku and Chichi rolled their eyes.

"Well, if we are calling it quits tonight, then how about you two coming over to my house for a sleepover?" 18 said to Chichi and Bulma.

"Sure I guess… You had better explain this to me later Vegeta." Bulma sighed as she followed the group to the entrance.

~~~~~~~~~

"So, they’re leaving and you were too much of a wimp to talk to her!" Violet said angrily to Yamucha.

"No, I’ll talk to her… Just that… You know, Vegeta’s there…" Yamucha said as he looked at his bandaged hand.

"Oh, excuses excuses!" Violet said as she grabbed his injured hand and squeezed it hard.

Yamucha shrieked.

"Bitch! What the hell is your problem??" he asked her angrily as he cradled his hand.

She hit him on the head.

He crouched on the ground as he rubbed his head.

"What is with the pain??" he asked her.

"I’m trying to knock some sense into you." She said.

He frowned as he got to his feet.

"Fine, but if I get beat up, you’re paying for my hospital bill…" he muttered to her.

"Good luck!" she said to him.

Yamucha rolled his eyes as he walked over to Bulma.

~~~~~~~~

They were about to leave, but Krillen was sent to go find 17.

"I don’t know why you didn’t keep some sort of tracking device on him." Bulma said to 18.

Vegeta tapped his foot impatiently as he saw Krillen and 17 approach.

Just as they got there Yamucha walked up.

A gasp went through the group.

"Bulma I-" Yamucha started but was cut off when he was pushed to the ground.

Every one looked on with sweat drops as they realized it was Rae who had bombarded him.

"Ooooh! Yamucha I was so unhappy with out you!" Rae said as she cupped his face in her hands.

Bulma stuck her tongue out as Rae her a ‘sweet’ smile, then turned back to Yamucha.

"Oh, I don’t know what had possessed us to break up, but we’ll be totally good together." Rae pleaded with him.

Yamucha gave her a confused look as he tried to clear his head.

Bulma and Chichi laughed at the scene.

"Come on, we got to go." Vegeta said to Bulma.

"Ok! Well, we’ll see you around Yamucha!" Bulma laughed as she followed the group out of the carnival.

~~~~~~~~~~~ ½ an hour later~~~~~~~~~~

Vegeta’s House

"Oh yeah! You said they’d be home right away!" Vegeta said to Emi as she just gave him an innocent look.

"Well, that’s what your mom said. But, you should be glad that you can now make it seem like you’ve naturally been home the entire time." Emi said as she shrugged.

Tama-gi padded into the living room and hiccupped.

Vegeta pointed at him.

‘What are you doing up now??" Vegeta asked him.

"I threw up." Tama-gi explained.

Vegeta’s face took on a look of disgust.

"And what did your wonderful cousin give you for dinner tonight??" Vegeta asked him.

"Uh heh heh! Well, we had ordered 2 large pepperoni pizzas, but we just weren’t filled so we had ice cream with cookies in it, peanut butter and banana sandwiches, marshmallows in strawberry jelly and hot syrup…" Emi trailed off as she saw the look that Vegeta was giving her.

"God, you’re one sick woman. Stay away from my brother!" Vegeta said to her.

Tama-gi laughed.

Just then they heard their parents car pull up in the driveway.

"Ok! Every body scramble!" Emi said as she heard the key jiggle into the lock.

When Mr. And Mrs. Ouji walked in they saw Tama-gi coloring on the floor, Emi reading a book on the recliner, and Vegeta playing a video game.

"Vegeta!" his mother yelled to him.

Vegeta looked up at her with a nervous look.

"Uh…yeah??" he asked her.

"You know that I want Tama-chan in bed by 11!" she said to him as she stormed over to her seven-year old son.

She picked him up and tucked him under her arm.

"Really, Tama-gi," She said playfully to him as they made their way up the stairs.

"You know better than to stay up late with your boring mean big brother."

Vegeta rolled his eyes.

‘At least mom isn’t exactly what you call a bright bulb.’ He said to himself as he let out a sigh of relief.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hee hee! Let’s see what you look like with BIG curls, Bulma." Chichi suggested as she ran a comb through Bulma’s hair.

18 looked up from the magazine she was reading.

"Will she have to get a perm for that?? Because you still have to do mine and it is already 12." 18 informed Chichi.

"Yes, I have to do a perm, but it won’t take long! Any ways, we have some business to discuss, Bulma-chan." Chichi said to Bulma.

"Like what??" Bulma asked as she looked at herself in the mirror.

"Like what exactly did you and Vegeta do while you were in the tunnel? And most important, did you enjoy it." Chichi asked, as she laughed at Bulma’s red face.

Bulma coughed curtly.

"That, Chichi is none of your concern besides, nothing happened!" Bulma said as she tried to regain her composure.

"Oh, really, then why are you blushing, hmm?? Come on Bulma tell us. We wanna know!" 18 said as she got up to stand next to Chichi.

Bulma gave 18 an frustrated look.

"Don’t tell me that you’re in on it too 18?" Bulma asked.

18 smiled bashfully.

"Well, it’s the latest gossip, you know you and Vegeta. And me and Chichi wanna be the first ones to know." 18 said.

"So, come on, spill!" Chichi urged.

Bulma rolled her eyes.

"Ok, well we kissed. But that’s ALL that happened!" Bulma told them.

"Ooooooooooh!" Chichi and 18 squealed.

Bulma shook her head.

"Ok, well, we need more detail, you know." Chichi said as she pulled Bulma’s hair up to try to determine the proper style.

"No, there’s nothing to go in to detail about." Bulma responded.

"Oh is there?" Chichi asked as she gasped.

Bulma looked into the mirror and saw that 18 and Chichi had found something that interested them on her neck.

"What is it?" Bulma asked.

18 and Chichi looked into the mirror and smirked at Bulma.

"Oh, is that a hickey I see?" 18 asked Bulma.

Bulma went red and covered her face in her hands.

"He didn’t!" she said trying to convince herself.

"Oh, he did!" Chichi said as she and 18 laughed.

Bulma laughed lightly as she looked at the little red mark in the mirror.

"Now I think we are only owed some details." Chichi said to Bulma.

"Oh all right!" Bulma sighed as she turned to face 18 and Chichi with a grin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

That is all. Did ya’ll like?? Are you happy. I’m so sorry this took long. But I think chapter 13 will take a bit longer! Because, well you know. I’m doing the field trip, and it’s going to take place over a course of three days (in their world) and I’ll either do 3 parts or one HUGE chapter. But I think three parts will satisfy you, because you guys are so…impatient! J/k. Anyways, Lots of luv to ya’ll and remember, the chapter will be out when you see it. Anytime before that, and I’m still typing it!

Princess P.


Table of Contents
Chapter 11
Chapter 13A