Chapter 4

 

Vegeta awoke with a start. From what he could tell he was in a small room with only one source of light, the square hole on the door. There was a sound; something was in there with him.

"Who is there?" He asked in a soft voice.

"Captain?" Said a shaky voice

It was Kakarott.

"Kakarott what happened? Where am I? Where are the other men?" Asked Vegeta in a flurry.

"Captain we are in one of the cells, from what I can tell these cells are for the men brought aboard. The others are in the one next to us. We are in this one because only the men used by the officers are allowed in here. I was brought in here after Chi Chi was done with me."

"Don' t tell me you had sex with that woman, Kakarott. How could you whore yourself like that?"

"It isn't like that really. After you were taken from your cabin I was hit over the head. When I came to I was on a soft bed in a large room lit by what seemed like a hundred candles, and there was a beautiful woman whom was naked lying next to me. She was touching and rubbing me. So you can see why I did it. And just so you now I was also drugged. They have some sort of spice they use to make the men more eager and compliant. They put it in all the food that is served to the men." Kakarott said with a shudder.

"Good thing I haven't eaten anything." Vegeta said with a groan as he tried to sit up.

"I take it you had a run in with Videl."

'Who is Videl"

"Videl is a girl with the supposed strength of a hundred men. At least that is what the crewmembers think. She can't talk either. Apparently she is of low birth that grew up with only her stepfather. He was a cruel bastard by all accounts; one of the things I heard was that he used to make most of his money by letting men pay to have sex with her. Well, he got mad at her for refusing to sleep with some guy and he had her tongue cut out so she couldn't talk back ever again. Now she delights in tormenting the male species. Cant say I blame her either."

"How did you get all this information if I dare ask?" Asked Vegeta

"Simple, I charmed the socks of the guard who was on duty a few hours ago."

Well, Vegeta couldn't argue that point. Everyone knew that Kakarott was a world-class playboy. He had wenches at every port that pined for him. It didn't matter if it were lady or servant he really didn't see much of a difference, Vegeta thought with a smile.

"I personally think that I did myself proud with Chi Chi and I think she likes me." Said Kakarott.

"Only you would think that a pirate is lusting after you." Said Vegeta blandly

"And speaking of pirate lusting after people, did you know that you blue haired captain has never had sex?" Asked Kakarott.

"What are you talking about?"

"The guard from earlier kept on going on and on about 'how it isn't fair that the captain has to take the choicest of the men from the ship and most likely wont even bed him because she has never bedded a man in the 5 years that she has been with them' and I think to myself since she is most likely of high birth so her virginity would be guarded before. So to my way of thinking she is either a virgin of has only had sex maybe once or twice and therefore theoretically still a virgin. My other thought was how could she say you were the choicest when I, the most handsome man, was standing right there." Vegeta hardly listened to Kakarott' s rambling about how beautiful he thought himself. This should prove interesting.

* * * * *


Table of Contents
Chapter 3
Chapter 5 - to come