Chapter 2

 

He looked at the first mate, He immediately recognized her.

"Chi Chi Belldon" He stuttered. He remembered meeting her as well as her father. Clarence Belldon was sending his only daughter to the Caribbean to be married to Daniel Tazman, Tazman was a stuffy old man that was exceedingly over weight, 4 years older then Clarence, and was balding. He remembered feeling great sympathy for the girl, a seventeen-year-old girl should not have to marry a man older then her father.

Chi Chi must have noticed him staring at her for she snapped at him. "What do you look at?!"

"Chi Chi Belldon." He said.

She paled visibly, "No one calls me that anymore, who are you, I have never seen you before."

"I have met you once before, I was the owner of the ship that was to send you to you fiancée, but you ship was over taken by pirates and my men saw you be carried out of you 're cabin with blood on the belly of you dress, but the pirates took your body."

"Those men saw what I wanted them to see. Mistress Bulma came to me and offered me a chance to escape the cruel life laid out for me. I use paprika and water to stain my dress then was carried aboard. The perfect escape, when we landed on her island, I volunteered to work on the ship then gradually worked my way up to first mate."

Vegeta didn't know what to say, then snapped to attention, "Island, what island?"

"The one that we will be landing on in a few more weeks." Until now the vixen had been silent.

"If I am going to be staying on this ship then I expect to be placed in adequate quarters until we reach land." He said with a note of arrogance. The two women looked at him then at each other, Chi Chi started to laugh. That caught him off guard.

"You don't get it do you?" Asked Chi. Bulma immediately left the room. ChiChi looked at him and decided to explain it to him. "You are here for one reason and one reason only, we take men from ships because we need to satisfy our needs just like men," when he still gave her a blank look, she decided to be blunt, " You're Mistress's whore." He gapped at her. Whore was a term, used for women , not men, men were lovers, not whores.

"I suggest you take off your clothes and be in bed ready for her when she returns." With that she left and closed the door behind her. He heard the lock close, then was met with silence. He was not going to prostitute himself to some wannabe pirate chick, no matter how beautiful she was. He sat down and began to read one of the books from her shelf.

 

2 Hours Later

Bulma entered her room tired and wanting to just fall asleep. She began to remove her clothing when all of a sudden an arm came around her waist and a hand on her mouth. Oh, him she thought, she had totally forgotten about the handsome captain in her cabin. She was suddenly thrown onto the bed. "Woman, I demand that you move both me and my belongings to other quarters." He fairly shouted at her.

"Since when is a captive allowed to make demands, last time I checked they weren't," she said sarcastically, "Besides if I moved you to the vacant quarters below deck, then that would leave you unprotected from my crew, and don't bother thanking me for saving you from them, because if I hadn't wanted you, you would be below decks now with those three men we took and being use for their pleasure, besides I don't want you that way, I just want some companionship, besides, if I wanted you, I would have already taken you." He was speechless, women weren't supposed to talk that boldly, not to mention, that ladies of quality, weren't supposed to even know what being taken meant until they were married. Judging by her coloring, and her features, she was or use to be a lady of quality, and from her grammar, which had no mistakes as was common to people of little or no breeding at all, she must have had a first rate education. "I looked at the plans for this ship on your desk, and your ship is, for lack of a better word, weird. It has six levels instead of four, and it almost double the width of my one of my ships." She smiled at him. "It is a very glorious ship is it not, I designed it and had it built." She said with just a trace of arrogance.

"Why are you not married to some rich aristocrat and living on an estate making babies?" He asked innocently. "She suddenly glared at him, "How like a man to think that a woman is only good for sex and birthing children." She said with contempt, "Well it doesn't matter now you will understand that a woman is good for more things than that when we arrive on my island. But for right now I am going to sleep." She got up headed for the bed. He looked at her for a moment trying to decide what to do. She removed almost all of her clothes, until she only had what looked like a loose loincloth covering he breasts and a very small one covering her womanhood she sat in front of the mirror and quickly braided her hair. "Aren't you going to undress?" She asked suddenly.

"I'm not going to have sex with you." He stated plainly.

"Who said anything about having sex? I was referring to the fact that you are going to sleep in my bed and I don't want you to soil my sheets with your dirty clothes, and it would be a lot more comfortable for you to sleep in your under garments. I will have a bath sent to you in the morning." When He just stared at her she said, "I prize cleanliness on my ship. Everyone here is required to bathe at least 4 times a week, but my officers and I bathe everyday, and so do a lot of the crew. By the looks of it, you haven't bathed for days. I won't tolorate the smell of body odor." She said as she finished tying the end of her braid. She got up and headed toward the bed. He just stared at her befor he started to remove his clothing until only his loin clothe was left.

He looked at the vixen before entering the bed and falling into a dreamless sleep.

* * * * *


Table of Contents
Chapter 1
Chapter 3