Disclaimer: Standard disclaimer applies. I don't own dbz or its characters, they belong to Akira Toriyama etc.Don't sue me, I am poor and have no money.

Authors notes: I do own Kilaya and Kylosa so please don't take them. Okay, now that I made that point, ON WITH THE STORY!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Chapter 3: Time Is Running Out

 

"Well, you know that night about a week ago?" Vegeta asked, still not sure on how he was going to tell her.

"Yes," Bulma said, still confused.

"Well the reason I woke up so suddenly is because...well" he tried to find the word to explain what had occured.

"Vegeta, What? I can't help you if you won't tell me!" she pleaded with him to get an answer.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What were his orders?" the pilot asked as the commander returned.

"Enter the atmosphere, but remain unnoticed," he said. As the ship started forward, he began to tremble, knowing that this could be his last assignment.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Well... I guess the easiest way to explain it is this. I saw a vision. It was about Kilaya." he had finally found the words to say.

Bulma just stared back at him not knowing what to say..

Trunks had been standing there the whole time, listening through the door, 'Papa! Visions? But how? Why him?' millions of questions raced through his mind, not knowing which one to find the answer to first, 'Wait a minute? Why hasn't Papa sensed me here? His energy seems to be too focused to be resting.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Come on! Now, don't you fuck this up!" Kylosa yelled at the already nervous pilot. (Kylosa is the commander of Aviation, if you're wondering)

"Yes, sir." the pilot trembled, not knowing why Kylosa was so uptight. They began to descend into the atmosphere.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Vegeta! What else?" Bulma asked repeatedly, but Vegeta's mind was somewhere else.

'Why do I sense Kilaya coming? He's in outer space training. I better get Kakarot and the others' Vegeta thought. Then without hesitation, he jumped off the bed and jogged slowly toward the balcony.

"Vegeta! Wait! Where are you going?" Bulma asked frantically as she tried to keep up with him.

"Papa!" Trunks yelled as he burst into the room after his father's retreating form.

"Stay here! I'll be back later! Don't worry about me!" Vegeta yelled as he blasted off into the night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Okay, were in." the pilot said somewhat relieved that Kylosa wasn't yelling at him anymore.

"Good, any sign the we have been detected?" Kylosa asked nervously.

"No, sir." The pilot replied.

"Good. Keep an eye out and if anything is picked up, contact me at once." Kylosa began walking out of the room, somewhat surprised that they hadn't been detected.

"Yes Sir." the pilot answered as he turned to face the retreating form of Kylosa.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Kakarot! Wake up!* Vegeta (telepathically) called as he flew through the cool night air. *Damn, Come on you low class scum, wake up! *

*Vegeta -yawn- why are you waking me up at this hour?* Goku asked groggily as he looked at the clock.

*Well it took you long enough* Vegeta answered rather arrogantly.

*Well it is way to...* Goku started.

*Just shut up and listen, got it? Kilaya is on his way here now. He's already answered the atmosphere. Get everyone together, except Goten.* Vegeta growled.

*But why not Goten?* Goku asked confused.

* For once in your fucking life will you just trust me?* Vegeta yelled annoyed, * Just meet me in the desert. You'll know where. Remember, everyone except Goten. Trunks isn't with me got it? So don't even try to go get him. No more questions, I'll see you when you get there.*

*Uh...okay Vegeta....see you there* Goku said as he got out of bed and got dressed.

Soon after that incident, the whole Z team, minus Trunks, Goten, and 18 (she's pregnant w/Marron), were in the air flying to the desert to meet up with the Saiyan Prince.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(back on Kilaya's ship)

"So commander," Kilaya said as he saw Kylosa in the hall, "I hear you failed....again."

"What?!" Kylosa went ballistic, " No one sensed us! I saw it myself!"

"Well apparently you didn't wait long enough." Kilaya rewoundthe tape on his wrist communicator...

'Sire, Vegeta and his friends are flying to a location near the ship. We were going to land an begin the takeover, but decided against it when we saw them land.'

Kylosa was speechless, the pilot, the little shit, had lied to him. "Well Kylosa, what do you have to say about that? Nothing? That's good" Kilaya raised his hand and began to form a ki ball.

"Kilaya, sire! Nooooo!"Kylosa screamed as the searing energy ripped through his body. Th bystanders couldn't believe what had happened, the best Commander of Aviation they have had, destroyed by the one had hired him.

"Let that be a warning to you! I don't except failure!" He yelled causing the people to tremble and run away.

The beeping of his communicator, caught his attention. "What is it?"

"Sire, we were wondering you're orders on landing."

Kilaya smirked wickedly, "I want you to land."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it took me so long to get this chapter out, I had finals ALL week. Hope fully the next chapter will come out sooner since I get out of school next week. And remember, I love feedback! Let me know how you liked this chapter. Are they getting worse? Better? Kinda in between? It's your decision!

Kiore :)


Table of Contents
Chapter 2
Chapter 4