Chapter 8

 

Vegeta waited for the little Namick to say what was to be said. If Denda didn't hurry up with the dragon, Vegeta was going to strangle him. The dragon emerged and glared down to the four warriors and the little Namick.

"Who has called upon me?" The dragon spoke in Namick. Denda walked up and they continued to talk as to Goku, Gohan, Vegeta and Krilen could not understand. "What are your wishes?" Denda turned to Gohan. They decided that they would call back their friends first. Gohan nodded and the little Namick turned to face the dragon once again and wished for Tien, Chousu, Yamacha and Piccolo to be restored. The dragon frowned and spoke to Denda. His face went white.

"The dragon can only bring back one person at a time...I'm sorry." He hung his head in shame. Gohan wanted to vomit. What were they going to do. Goku thought...(for once) and knew that they could only wish back two people as to Vegeta's rage in getting Bulma back. Suddenly Gohan flinched.

"Gohan!" he heard Piccolo's voice. His face lit up. It was Piccolo!!! "Gohan...are you listening?"

"YA YA...I'm here Piccolo!" Gohan yelled with excitement. The rest stared at Gohan. What was he doing?

"Gohan, wish me back first! If you wish me back then the Dragonballs on earth will return." It did make sense. "Then after, I want you to wish me back to Namick. Its were I belong and besides, I want to fight Frieza." Gohan Frowned. He didn't want Piccolo coming and getting hurt again.

"If that's what you really want." he sighed. Gohan then turned to the wondering friends. "I was just talking to Piccolo and he wants to be wished back and come to Namick."

"That's it! Ya, if we wish back Piccolo then the Dragonballs will be returned to earth, right Gohan?" Goku asked. He nodded. Denda faced the Dragon and made the wishes. Suddenly, thunder stuck and the dragon began to disappear. Light blinded their eyes as when if faded, the dragon was gone. Denda fell to the ground and cried. Krilen ran up to figure out the problem.

"Denda! What happened?" Krilen laid a hand on his back. Denda continued to sob.

"Elder...he's dead. He left me and now the Dragonballs are gone." Vegeta froze.

*************

Bulma Sat and stared to the sky as to what had just happened. Frieza wasn't going to like this.Zarbon hadn't been paying attention and while Bulma had been out, the earthlings had wished the dragon. When she came to, it didn't seem like anything had happened. She turned to him as he still laid unconscious. She kicked him in the gut.

Frieza use to beat her all the time and Zarbon was just coming to as he held his stomach. He had always gotten on the better side of Frieza and was never beaten...not like her anyways. She picked him up by the throat and brought her knee to his chest. She bent her head close to his head and whispered in his ear.

"Now you know...this is what it feels like." Frieza then came by in his little seat.

"What happened?! How could you have let them get away and use the Dragonballs?!" he was beginning to turn red.

"This idiot here let it happen. Something happened to me that left me in pain on the ground. I don't know what it was. An extreme headache. When this was going on, Zarbon was more interested in raping me then keeping an eye out." Frieza seemed to buy it. he knew what had happened to her. It was side affect to when he had erased her mind. He would punish Zarbon later. Right now, they had to get to the twerps.

*************

Goku struggled to hold off the Sayian prince as he tried to get at Denda.

"You stupid little F******! How could you have let this happen?! I'm gonna send you to hell, Brat!" he yelled while being held back by Goku. "Your gonna wish you were never born!!!" Denda stepped back in fear as Gohan stood infront of him.

"It wasn't his fault! He couldn't help that the crater of the Dragonballs died. Frieza must of made it to him. This is Frieza's fault. Vegeta stopped. FRIEZA! Frieza was the cause of losing Bulma, taking the Dragonballs and ruining most of his life. Goku slowly let go of him as Vegeta took a few steps closer. What was he going to do? He was looking at something. They all gazed in the direction he pointer to. Frieza, Zarbon and Bulma came flying up to them. Vegeta sneered for he had plans for Frieza.

"You little thieves!" Frieza yelled. He was angry. But then he smiled. He could sense the Ginyu force on their way. "They will take care of you!" Goku stared at him carefully.

"Who?" he asked.

**************

Five space pods landed to the north. As the exited, they surveyed the surroundings. One and tall and big with red hair. He resembled a human. The seconded on was short, had red skin and white hair with an evil grin placed on his lips. The third was shorter then the second and was green and fat. The forth was a purplish/blue and tall. The fifth seemed to be the leader as he had purpled colored skin and horns. The ginyu force! They came up to Frieza and formed a stance as they all called their name. By the time they were done, everyone stared in embarrassment as the looked over the five circus clowns. Suddenly they all started going rock, papers, scissors. The green on lost and ended up fighting first.

"Lets get started then!" he demanded. The fight include Krilen and Gohan as Goku and Vegeta watched. he had them stuck in a sticky situation: he had them froze in mid air and sharpened the end of a tree, ready to shoot it at Gohan and Krilen. Vegeta then took this advantage to shoot the little green man threw the head which instantly killed him. Next was the red headed big guy. he walked up as Goku took this one. He laughed as he compared Goku's size to his but once the fight started, he couldn't keep track of Goku. Goku, beating the shit out of him, let the big guy live, having a kind heart. Vegeta sneered at him for Goku was stupid but he knew Goku was stronger then him by far. That made his anger grow even more.

Then Vegeta and Goku teamed up and fought the other two while the guy with the horns had left with Frieza. It seemed to be a tough match at first but Goku and Vegeta made a good team. As Goku planed to spare them, Vegeta filled with rage.

"You stupid idiot! They are just going to attack you once they heal! You can't trust them!" Vegeta yelled as he did away with two of them. Goku frowned.

"Vegeta, everyone deserves a second chance!" he yelled. When they turned their attention to the while headed boy, he was gone. He had gone to tell the leader!

*************

Jees headed for Frieza and Ginyu (I think that's the leaders name) and told him everything that had happened. Ginyu would take care of them. Bulma glared at the little man and his corny accent. She was amused that the earthlings had taken care of the Ginyu force so easily. Maybe there was more to them besides back hair cuts. She smiled. Jees continued on how the Sayian price had killed the rest and he was the only one to make it. Bulma laughed. To her, it was more like him explaining how weak they all were. Frieza, Bulma and Zarbon waited still as Ginyu and Jees went to take care of the problem. Ginyu was not amused when he found that they were all still in good conditions. hadn't hardly broken a sweat. He sneered. Stupid idiots.

*************

While Frieza and the rest waited, Bulma came on with another headache. Frieza glared. He was losing her and he knew it. It was somehow wearing off. Frieza laughed as Zarbon went to help her and ended up with another black eye.

"My dear, why don't you sit down..." Frieza commented. He pointed to a rock. She looked at it and shook her head. If she didn't hold together, she would just be weak. He smirked. The Bulma he knew well, she was strong. Just the way he wanted her. Zarbon frowned.

"I'll....I'll be fine. Just a little...headache." she managed to spit out. Suddenly she fell unconscious and tumble to the ground. she began to see things. She watched quietly as a little blue haired sayian was training and the little Sayian prince came and joined her everyday. Then Nappa attack her and threw the little girl into the wall. Bulma then saw the same girl stumbling around earth and beginning found by a Gardner. She watched this little girl grow up find Dragonballs but much smaller and meeting many friends.

Why was all this revolved around her? Bulma continued to watch as two Sayians came to earth and the shorter one saved her and looked after her. What did all this mean? Suddenly Bulma opened her eyes and met a gaze with Frieza. She froze.

"What happened?" she whispered.

**************

As Goku stood before his son, something didn't feel right and Goku had the worst cold.

"Dad, are you sure you're okay? That fight went on for a while. We have been waiting here for two hours now." Goku stared down at Gohan.

"Don't worry about me!" he cocky voice announced.

"Are you sure you don't need a sense been or anything?" Krilen asked. Vegeta took a good look at Kakarot. He smirked. That wasn't him and he knew how to find out.

"Kakarot!" Goku continued to convince Gohan and Krilen that he was alright. "Kakarot!" Nothing. That settled it. "You're not Goku." he had to use that name to get the idiots attention. He turned to Vegeta.

"What are you talking about? Of course its me!" He rubbed the back of his neck.

"Oh really, Kakarot?" Vegeta crossed his arms.

"Who?" Goku asked. Gohan and Krilen stared in shock. Vegeta was right. That wasn't Gohan's father!

"Where's my daddy?!" Gohan yelled. Goku's body turned to him. He then spoke in a deep voice.

"Your daddy's in my body." he said. Suddenly, Ginyu's body came crawling around the corner. She stumbled a few times to make it there.

"Gohan...don't trust him...its me...Goku." he explained weakly. Gohan and Krilen ran up and Krilen fed Ginyu (Goku) a sense bean. But he still wasn't going to be able to fight his own body. Ginyu didn't now how to control most of Goku's body but was still too strong. Goku turned to Vegeta. "Vegeta...I can't fight him. I'm not strong enough! You're going to have to take care of him." Ginyu smirked. He had plans. Once he could weaken Vegeta, he would snatch his body. It was perfect. So the fight began. Indeed, with Goku's body, he still didn't know Goku's true power but he was still strong enough to weaken Vegeta quite a bit. As Vegeta kneeled down in pain from the last blow, Ginyu prepared to change. Goku looked up and noticed this. Goku ran up and jumped in the way.

Seconds later, Goku and Ginyu were in their own bodies again. Ginyu growled as he powered up to try again. Goku, being desperate, grabbed the closest thing to him and threw it. Gohan and Krilen feared for what he had became, turned their attention to Ginyu. Had he changed at all?

"Is he okay?" Krilen asked. Goku shrugged.

"I don't know what I threw at him." he said. Suddenly, Ginyu began to hop around the area. Vegeta looked up in confusion.

"What did you do to him, Kakarot?" he asked. Goku studied him for a minute. Then Ginyu croaked like a frog. A toad hoped up to Gohan. Gohan thought about it for a minute and then tumbled to the ground.

"Gohan! Are you alright?!" Goku asked in fear. He ran up to him but found that Gohan was laughing his head off.

"Dadd...daddy..you.(laughs)..you turned him into a..(laughs)..a toad!" he began to roll. It was just to much. Suddenly Krilen started to laugh as well.

"That was pretty damn good, Goku!" he laughed. Then they were all laughing but Vegeta. He did tend to chuckle, though. That's when Piccolo showed up. He stared as he found everyone laughing their heads off. He looked over to Vegeta and even found him beginning to laugh.

"What happened here?" he asked. Gohan looked up to him.

"PICCOLO!" Gohan yelled, running up to him and hugging him. He didn't care what Piccolo thought, he was just glad to have him back. Piccolo frowned as Bulma and Frieza flew up to them.

"What happened to Zarbon?" Vegeta asked, cruelly. Frieza gazed to Bulma. (I had to get him out of the story somehow) She had done away with him when he had tried to take advantage of her again. "Lets end this!"

* * * * *

Last chapter...up next...(sniff) Whawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.....(sniff)....I don't want it to end...WHAWWWWWWW


Table of Contents
Chapter 7
Chapter 9