You know the trill...I do not own Dragonball z, I do not own any of the character...blah blah...Chapter four is just a day to relax.

 

Chapter 4 . . .

 

As Goku flew high, he was in deep thought. He had just felt a massive energy and worried if all of his friends were still alive. He was almost there. Already out of the snake road, he sat upon flying Nimbus to take him to the action. Goku could now see Gohan's wild hair and Krilen's bald head. He then saw someone else that didn't give him a very good feeling. Vegeta's back was to him.

***************

As Vegeta stood still with his Noa in his arms, Gohan and Krilen stayed on guard just waiting for him to snap her neck.

"Let me ask you this, sayian. Why did you save her?" Krilen mumbled so Vegeta could barely hear him. In a way, Krilen wanted to scream but in another, he still wanted his head attached to his body. Vegeta sneered and glared at them both. He wasn't happy, expressly after Nappa had almost kill is only friend. Vegeta's anger grew even more as rain began to pour down on him and lightning brightened to dark night. Thunder rumbled and Bulma shivered in his arms. Suddenly Goku zipped up behind him and was about to give him a good beating in the back of the head. Goku hadn't expected him to be that fast as Vegeta moved to the right as softly as he could not to stir the sleeping beauty in his arms.

"Put Bulma down now!" Goku yelled. Krilen and Gohan excitingly ran up to him and stood behind him.

"SO you must be Kakarot. Be quiet boy or you will wake her up." Vegeta whispered, trying to hold his temper. He was soaking wet and Bulma was getting sick. Goku turned to Krilen as he explained that he would save their breath by reading his thoughts. When he was finished, Goku turned back to Vegeta in shock.

"You saved her? I...I don't know what to say...why?" he asked, trying to find the right words.

"Lets just say...Its none of your business. Just take me somewhere warm so she can rest." Goku didn't like this idea as he shook his head no. It might be a trick and the only reason why the sayian would save her is to get on their good side...maybe.

"I don't know. What if your just pulling our legs?" Vegeta looked down to his leg in confusion. "I mean, what if you are just..um...look, you give Bulma to me and I'll make sure that she is taken care of." Goku tried to stay clam.

"I don't think so. She is staying with me!" At this first sentence, Goku got the picture of her being a hostage. Suddenly Vegeta's voice softened as he spoke. "I lost her once and I'm not going to loss her again." Goku could see hurt in his eyes and being as kind hearted as he was, nodded to this but still wondered.

"Did you know her before she left our planet..I mean when she left after me?" Goku hoped for a respond but all he got was an average nodded without any expression. Krilen felt sick that Goku would fall for this but Gohan trusted his father no matter what. Goku wanted to give her a sensu been but Vegeta just wanted her to sleep so they all decided to take her to Master Roshi's island, not thinking of how Chi Chi would react.

****************

Chi Chi had long before broke the witch's magic ball that showed the action. She had been angry and hit it right before Nappa had release Bulma. She was now in a panic. Screaming and yelling. Her Poor Goku, her poor Gohan.

"Oh..if that sayian were here I would..I would..." she began to yell as she turned around and came face to face with Vegeta.

"You would what?" his voice was lower and spooky. He had to keep himself from laughing be the look on her face. Chi Chi slowly backed up but then noticed Bulma in his arms. Her face lit up with anger again. She hoped that Gohan was still alive.

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO BULMA-CHAN?" she screamed so loud that it shook the whole house. Bulma was to weak to even flinch as she continued to sleep. Vegeta frown and kept himself from grabbing her throat. By the glare on his face, Chi Chi backed up even more, bumping into Roshi. He would have taken a chance with her butt if Vegeta was not there. Suddenly, they noticed Goku, Gohan and Krilen walk in behind the furious sayian price. Chi Chi was desperate to run to her husband but didn't dare pass Vegeta.

"Just show me to a room where I can put her." he demanded. Goku nodded to Roshi from behind and he carefully lead Vegeta and Bulma to a room upstairs. He chuckled from his room as he could hear Goku's innocent act and Chi Chi's furious rage.

****************

Three hours later, Bulma's stiffened eyes opened as she stared up to the ceiling. She could see from how high up it was that she was on the floor so that mend that she was in Roshi's house. Oh God! Bulma painfully but quickly bent her head down under the covers to see if she still had her clothes on. Luckily, Roshi hadn't had the chance. She was so weak that she didn't sense the presences over to the right side of the room. All she could think about was Vegeta. She remembered him and very clearly at that. She missed him, too. Suddenly, she came back to reality as she found herself safe and sound...still alive. Who had saved her? Was it Goku that had grabbed her? Did he beat them. She hoped that Goku wasn't forced to kill Vegeta. Then from the corner of her eye, she caught a figure, sitting up against the wall. The spiky black hair stood out as she thought it was Goku. But looking over to him, her face lit up as she found someone else.

"Vegeta!" she tried to speak but her voice was a whisper. Vegeta felt bad that she was in such horrible conditions but Kakarot had taken his family back to their house and Vegeta did not know of the location. "You're here." she smiled weakly at him. He couldn't help himself but smile back.

"Of course I'm here, Woman. One of the reasons I came to this stupid planet was to find you." Bulma looked out the window to see it storming outside. "Are you feeling any better." Bulma laughed at this. She was still in hard shape but she felt a hell of alot better then she did.

"Are you the one who saved me?" Vegeta nodded.

"I couldn't let anything happen to my Noa now could I?" Bulma shivered as he called her Noa. She wasn't Noa anymore, she was Bulma. Vegeta could see this and intended to cheer her up. "Noa is a boy's name anyways, right Bulma?" she giggled.

"Are you still intending on destroying planet earth? I don't want you to." she stared at him for the longest time. Vegeta smirked. He could keep his friend happy and get his father pissed at the same time.

"All right then I won't. Are you hungry?" she had been asleep for four hours, she had to be, exspecly being a sayian. She nodded as she sat up in bed. He walked over to her and picked her up, caring her to the kitchen.

Roshi dropped his glass of pop when he saw the sayian but remembered that he had been with Bulma. Vegeta sat her down on the couch.

"Fix her something to eat, Old man!" he yelled. Roshi mumbled something that the sayian prince heard very well but let it go. The old man had to stay alive so he could cook for her. Roshi was going to disagree but did it for Bulma. She was his friend after all. Vegeta sat beside her. He didn't know what to say, really. It had been so long since he had seen her. About twelve years. That reminded him. He was to be crowned king in four months. He looked over to Bulma who was a bit dazed. She must of been thinking about twelve years ago, too. He had to ask her.

"Woman?" she glanced up his way. "I want you to come back to Planet Vegeta with me." Bulma was shocked and didn't know what to say. Vegeta had been her home planet but earth was her home, too. "I have to go back by law but I will be crowned king in four months. It takes two months to get back with the pods. When I am king, I will be able to do as I please and we could return here if that is what you wish." he had never cared for anyone much before but all he wanted to do was make her happy. She smiled at him with that wonderful look of hers.

"Sounds good to me. I will go back with you and I'll think about coming back to earth to live or just to visit." and they were off. They left three days later and everyone wished good-bye to Bulma and to come home soon. She used Nappa's pod and Vegeta used his own. They were put to sleep for about to months. But when they awoke, they met a terrible fate. When they were in the area of where Planet Vegeta used to be, it had already been destroyed by Frieza! Vegeta's face filled with anger as they were surrounded by Frieza's men and taken to his ship.

* * * * *

Questions? Comments? Feel free to let out your thoughts and let me know how you feel about it.


Table of Contents
Chapter 3
Chapter 5