Our little favorite prince shows up on earth but in their battle with the Z-warriors, he notices someone interesting!

 

Chapter 3 . . .

 

As all the warriors, but Goku had come to the area where the sayians and them were supposed to meet, they waited patiently. It was a hard battle for the gang even though they were fighting one man...he may had been a very large man but one never the less. The little man stayed in the corner and watched. While they fought, Nappa took down Tien, Chousu, Yamacha and Piccolo. Piccolo took his life to saving Gohan's. All that was left was Gohan and Krilen in a dept of fear. Luckily, they little sayian wanted to see Kaccarot again so they took a three hour waiting period. That's when Bulma showed up.

"Hey, sorry I'm late! I had to help with getting the last Dragonball!" she looked around to see no-one but them and the sayians. She took a good look at the little one. It gave her a shiver down her spine..not the way he looked but she felt she knew him. "Where's the rest?" she asked. Gohan turned away and Krilen sighed. Bulma knew what that meant!

As Vegeta took a good look at the girl, he began to feel warm like he knew her. He thought about it for a moment but in a hurry, took off for he didn't have time to worry about them...he had to find his old friend.

****************

"Hey Bulma, what happened to your tail?" Krilen asked. Bulma looked at him kind of funny.

"Oh ya, I forgot. I put my tail down the pants part of my gi." she gave a little wag as her tail from the inside of her black gi ruffled her clothes. "I think its best if they don't know I'm a sayian yet...just to be safe. I mean, think how much they hate Goku because he is a sayian. My life has just been a....a life of lies and I'm going to find out who I really am by the time this is over!" Bulma balled her fists. Krilen looked over to where the little sayians was but couldn't find him.

"Uh oh!" Krilen could feel the sweat role off his baled head. What happen to the little one!? Bulma and Gohan stared at him and then looked in the direction he was fretting over. They gasped. The big sayian Nappa was still pacing, waiting to fight but where did the other one go.

"This must of been a trick.." Bulma crunched her teeth. "They just said they were going to wait for Goku but one of them must be after something and this was giving him time....I'm going after him. I can sense his ki in that direction." Bulma pointed north.

"Bulma you can't go. I've got a bad feeling that he is twice as strong as the big guy." Gohan explained.

"I have to..one of us has to. He's after something but we can't just let him get it." Gohan and Krilen sighed as Bulma sped off without another word said. Nappa watched her go and didn't like the idea of any of them leaving. He was about to take off after her but remembered the princes orders. He said that all they would have to do is take care of the weaklings, conquer the planet and then they could return to their planet. (Frieza never took over Planet Vegeta) But prince Vegeta said that he had to retrieve something before they left.

****************

"What do you want, Woman?" Vegeta yelled as she flew up behind him. "How dare you follow me!"

"Just what are you up to? You're not really waiting for Goku...you must be after something else!" Bulma yelled. What ever it was, she was not going to let him have it. Vegeta stared at her as he could feel her power rise. He couldn't believe it. How could any normal human have a power like that. It was almost as if she were a...a sayian. Suddenly Bulma's anger took over and her tail poked out of the back of her pants. Vegeta gasped...it was her! It was her! He was about to call out her name but could see that if he tried anything, he would get a hard punch in the face. Bulma's hair in her ponytail swung violently as she grew angrier. Vegeta didn't know what to say...tell her or not tell her, that was the question. So he 'humped' at her, trying to leave the situation and go back. While he flew back in the direction they had came from, he glanced over he shoulder to find her not so far behind. He went back for he had nothing to find...Noa had found him.

When they got back, Vegeta went back over to Nappa and Gohan and Krilen were very thankful to see Bulma in one piece. They had wondered what was going to happen when they had felt her power up but she was fine. When three hours went by and Kakarot had not returned, the fight was to continue but now, Vegeta did not want him or Nappa to fight. He didn't want to hurt her in any way but with his luck, she stepped up first to fight Nappa. He knew she was strong but #1: she had used up some of her energy before with Vegeta. #2: she had lived on earth for years and wouldn't be so dedicated to fighting if she had lived all of her life so far as a true sayian. She probably had not trained as much as Nappa. He was just going to have to keep a close eye on them.

As Nappa stepped up, excited to fight again, Bulma stood across from him with her arms cross. She knew very well that she wasn't as strong as him..or at least what she knew. But if he takes her down, she can weaken him enough so it won't be so easy fighting Gohan or Krilen. She didn't want anything to happen to them and she had promised Piccolo when they were training together that if something happened to him..she would look out for Gohan. As they started, right off the bat, Bulma had a hard time with Nappa for he got a good hit in her gut. She slouched down, holding her stomach while panting. Vegeta watched in horror as he had to bite his tough from doing anything stupid. The fight continued as Bulma gave Nappa a hard upper cut by the chin that through him high up over her head and tumbled to the ground. Nappa jumped up in angry as he caught Bulma off guard and grabbed her by the neck. He lifted her up high and growled. Bulma struggled and twisted as memories came back at her as she remembered being a little girl and this happening.

"I should have strangled you years ago when I had the chance. But I guess patients paid off as I get to now. Prince Vegeta doesn't remember you or just plain doesn't care." he whispered as he chuckled. All of the pieces began to fit together as Bulma started to remember the little prince and herself. And Nappa! He thought about it but felt that just ripping her neck out wouldn't be very painful for her so he gave her another knee to the stomach, still holding on to her. Then he took his fist to her that sent her flying and crashing hard into the ground. Bulma could barely get up. She didn't have the energy anymore. Hot red blood began to pour out of her gut and she could feel her throbbing bruises on her pale face. She stared at Nappa as he was powering up to take one last shot and finish her off. Suddenly, Bulma remembered being on her own planet and wishing she was there. It all started to come back. Just before the light of his blast surrounded her, she heard a deep voice yell from behind....

"NAPPA! STOP!" She closed her eyes as to welcome death but waited. She heard the explosion. She could feel the dirt and smoke around her but Bulma wasn't dead...or on the ground. She was in someone's strong arms in a cradled position.

Krilen and Gohan stared with hope that she was still alive. Krilen looked up as the smoke slowly cleared to see just above it was spiky black hair. His face lit up.

"All right Goku! You made it!" Krilen yelled. But as the smoke cleared away, they discovered that it wasn't Goku. There was Bulma, curled up in the arms of prince Vegeta, with a very disgusted look on his face. Still holding on to Bulma, he gathered up some ki into his hand and with one toss, Nappa was in ashes.

"Never mess with my Noa!" he whispered. Krilen and Gohan hurry over to them but kept their distance.

"What are you going to do to her?!" Gohan yelled. But just before Vegeta could say anything, Bulma's arm wrapped around his neck.

"My Vegeta." she said softly as she passed out.

* * * * *

Questions? Comments? I'd love to here them. Feel free to e-mail me anytime.


Table of Contents
Chapter 2
Chapter 4