Chapter 2...

 

As Noa stumbled out of her pod and climbing up over the crater it had made when landing, she had not given the healing gas long enough to kick her out of the sleeping gas. That left her extremely weak. She walked for miles and miles, though the woods until she came upon a very large dome. On the side of the building in big letters read 'Capsule Corporation' right before she fell, stumbling down the hill and the last thing she heard was a loud crack that had come from her scull and she was surrounded by darkness.

Three days later, a young girl, about thirteen, woke up in bed. She was wrapped in bandages and a ripped up black spandex. She surveyed the room until she noticed a man in a white lab coat looking straight at her.

"Its about time you woke!" he smiled at her as a black cat meowed on his shoulder. She frowned. She didn't know who this man was...but when she thought about it, she didn't know who she was. That gave her a giant headache. "Don't expect to remember anything, dear. Mrs. Briefs, my wife, was in her garden three days ago when she noticed your limp body by the woods." The girl did not remember any of this. "When I gave you a good check up, I found some amazing things about you but the first thing a noticed, besides your tail," the girl glanced down to see a blue tail tangling and wiggling off the side of the bed. "is that you cracked you scull and that seem to hit a memory nerve. You know, you are like nothing I have ever seen before. you heal twice as fast as a human and the tail...your blood type...everything!" He was so interested in her but decide that to be polite, he wouldn't push any tests on her. "My, ! Aren't I rude? I've been sitting talking away when you probably have no idea who I am. My name is Dr. Briefs and you are welcome to my home. Since you don't have a name or can remember one at the time, why don't we think up one for you?" As Dr. Briefs thought, suddenly bloomers came to his mind. "How about Bulma?" he asked. The girl was just hoping to shut him up so she nodded.

Bulma lived with Mr. and Mrs. Briefs for five years not knowing who she was or where she came from. That's when Bulma decide to move out on her own and travel to find where she came from. That's when she met Goku. They immediately became great friends because they had so much in common. They both loved to fight, had tails and when they brought up about the Dragonballs, Bulma had one and Goku had another. That's when they went on their journey together..Goku manly wanting an adventure and Bulma too but she wished to find some information on herself and maybe Goku was her ticket. On there way, they met many friends, had many battles and had a great time but in the end, everyone was furious because the snotty like pig wished for underwear from the Dragon. It didn't really matter to Bulma for the only thing she wanted was to find out was what she was and where she came from. Maybe she could have asked the Dragon that but now it was too late. As they went the separate ways, the idiot named Yamacha tried to hit it off with Bulma but she was NOT interested.

Bulma went back to live with the Briefs once more until four years later she got a letter from Master Roshi. She wasn't planning on opening it, thinking that he probably just wanted her to come by so he could hit on her, she noticed the little picture of a Dragonball in the corner that he had drawn and knew it was a 'good old time get together'.

Bulma landed on the sandy beach of his island and looked around. It had only been a year but it felt so much longer since she had been there. Suddenly she fly up, hanging upside down holding onto Roshi's wrist as he had tried to grab her butt.

"Ha ha! Still no sense of humor, I see!" he laughed right before she dropped him face first into the sand and she lowered back to the ground.

"Good to see you, too, Roshi!" she smirked. she turned around to find good old Goku. But he had grown so much he didn't look like the little Goku she remembered. She could tell it was him from the ki but now he was taller then her. He exciting grabbed her and gave her a huge hug. "Hey, Goku! Long time no see!" she smiled.

"Ya, its really great to be back again!" He might had grown alot but the look on his face would always be kiddush.

"So, how is Chi Chi?" Bulma asked.

"She great. And since we had Gohan, its given her something to do." She looked at him with curiosity.

"Gohan? Your grandfather is alive?"

"No, Gohan my son!" he smiled. Everyone froze. As the little boy poked his head out from behind his fathers leg.

"Goku, you had a son?" asked Krilen. Bulma smiled. She never really liked Chi Chi that much...found her very annoying and bothered her alot but Bulma was happy for her. Her blue tail swaged back and forth. That suddenly made her remember the day Goku turned into a giant ape. It still confused her because the day she was there, she could feel herself beginning to change, too but some how had control. (Bulma remembered how to control that sayian ability from living on her planet until she was thirteen but that's all she remembers is how to control that power!) As the others continued chatting, Bulma was furiously searching the sky above for she felt someone's ki that she never thought she would feel again.

Out of nowhere, Piccolo appeared behind her as everyone looked her way. She lowly turned around to face him.

"Hello Piccolo. Thought you were dead?" she said coldly. Piccolo then explained how the last Piccolo make an egg of his remains to creature the young Piccolo.

"But I'm not here to chat about my life. I came here to talk to you and Goku." Bulma and Goku confronted him as he explained the alien he had run into...

"An alien? And he looked just like us?" Goku asked for the fifth time.

"Well not exactly like you, Bulma. He looked alot more like Goku. Black hair and a brown tail." Piccolo said.

"Oh...well isn't this interesting! Two sayians and a bunch of retards!" came an unknown voice from above. They all stared up to see the alien. Piccolo growled.

"What's a sayian?" Goku asked. The alien smirked.

"You...well you and that little blue freak over there." he pointed to Bulma. The alien went on explaining how he was a sayian and about their planet. He said his name was Raddiz and Kakarot was his brother....Goku! He said both Goku and Bulma were both from his planet but some how, they had both suffered from a memory loss. He mentioned on how Bulma was the only ever known sayian to be blue.

"So you sent us here to destroy earth?" Bulma yelled in anger. Raddiz nodded but froze in fear as he saw that Goku's tail was gone.

"Kakarot! What happened to your tail? You pulled it off?! The earthlings must of did this to you...but I'm glad to see that Noa still has hers!"

Piccolo, Goku and Bulma went out into the middle of nowhere to take care of the situation since Raddiz had taken Gohan. Goku wanted his son back, Piccolo wanted revenge for when they had fought early and Bulma wanted to know more. The fight was long and hard but Gohan's outburst helped quite a bit. It was sad for everyone when Goku died but they knew they would just get the Dragonballs and have in back. Piccolo took Gohan to train him and everyone else but Bulma played 'rock -paper-scissors' to see how would tell Chi Chi that her husband was dead and her son was kidnapped by Piccolo....poor Krilen. Bulma had disappeared to the desert to do some serious training and some serious thinking. She wanted to know more and she was going to get her chance for when the other two sayians come. She stayed out there for months until Piccolo came by. They both needed a good sparring partner so they agreed to train together once in a while.

* * * * *

Questions? Comments? E-mail me at Cato_Negro@hotmail.com I'll be waiting!


Table of Contents
Chapter 1
Chapter 3