Hello, my name is Cato Negro and this is my story on Bulma and Vegeta. The thing with mine is Bulma is a sayian, too. The sayians waited 3 years for Kakarot to take over earth but they find that he doesn't succeed. King Vegeta decided that there must be a great force strong enough to hold off the sayian boy so they sent and older sayian to do the job. Meanwhile, a strange little sayian girl was training when someone interrupts. If you want to know what happens next.....you are just going to have to read it!


A Life of Lies
By: Cato Negro

 

Chapter 1

 

"King Vegeta, sir!" a brood sayian steps forth and bows before his leader. "Word on Kakarot, a third class sayian, he was sent to earth three years ago to conquer. He never succeeded. There has been no work of the boy! We think he may be....deceased."

"Hmmm...." his deep voice echoed through the throne room. "we will just have to sent another sayian to complete his job. No matter. But collect an older and more wiser one. We can't waste another. Looks like a baby couldn't handle the job so make sure this one knows what its doing!" King Vegeta demanded as he turned to some maps of the galaxies. He had tacked the planets he had taken.

"Yes sir! I shall go over some files and retrieve a worthy warrior." he explained as he raised to his feet and was about to leave until King Vegeta called him.

"Nappa, I think I know of one that won't be much of a waste to spare if something happens....a very strange little sayian. About the age of thirteen. Seems to have quite a bit fighting skill, though......."

As Noa trained, she jumped from one side of the room to the next in unexpected speed for her age. As she fell high, Noa powered up and began to do rapid punches and kicks to the air before her. Se always ended up sparing by herself as to her friends would never. Since she was a female, she was at no class in the sayian army and her friends, some male, were also of no class because in the little city they all lived in, some had paranoid parents and some were on half blooded. As for Noa, oh yes, she was a full blooded sayian, that was for sure. It was running in her like no tomorrow. She always wanted to fight. Being an orphan, she was far stronger than most for she trained hard but at the same time, looked after herself. King Vegeta would welcome her to train in one of the sparing rooms. Most of the warriors found it strange that he would baby that freak but K. Vegeta found her interesting. She was different in so many ways and like the spirit in her to fight.

As Noa sat back to relax, she unraveled her tail from around her brood waste. The blue thing swayed back and forth with excitement from training so hard. She tighten her long, hair more into its ponytail. Everyone found her very strange as to when they looked at her, they thought she was a joke, being a sayian...but when blood test were taken, she was full blooded. They guessed that it must of been a side affect at birth maybe. Her mother died at giving her birth and her father was all ready died from a war.

Noa was so caught up in cooling herself off that she didn't sense the ki from behind her.

As prince Vegeta watched her, he didn't know what to think. He had come in to train but found her. Who was she and why was she in the training areas? He remembered his father speaking to a man about a strange little sayian girl that he had welcome to train in the room. Could this be her? Indeed she was strange. He had never seen a sayian like her before. In a way, he found her very beautiful. He didn't know why he felt this way. He had never cared for anyone but at first sight, this little blue creature had caught his attention in seconds. If it were anyone else, he would feel nothing in kicking them out or even killing them for being there but with her.....was he shy? She looked his age. He frowned as he found that she seemed taller then him at this age. He then very slowly walked up to her and put a hand on her shoulder.

Noa was startled as to she wasn't expecting anyone to be here at this time. She stared into this boy's eyes. she found him very cute. She didn't know who he was. She hoped he wasn't anybody extremely important for she did not want any trouble. Vegeta surveyed her over. He could see from the confusion in her eyes that she did not know who he was. If it were anyone else, he would shove them to the ground for not showing any respect or not knowing....but with her, he thought he would leave it at that. For some odd reason, he wanted to get to know this girl. Just by the look of her, she was so interesting. Maybe it would go along better if she didn't know.

"Should I leave?" she finally asked. "I don't want to interrupted if you have to train." She then got up and was about to leave when she found that he still had a hold of her shoulder. Vegeta didn't really know what to say.

"Um....I...maybe we could...ya know..train together?" He was shocked at himself. Why was he being so nice to this freak. She smiled and nodded.

"That would be nice!" she said and they continued.

"Sir, the sayian is in the training room, right now." explained Nappa. King Vegeta was in deep thought.

"We will wait a week until we prepare." he ordered. Nappa nodded and left.

A day passed and both Noa and Vegeta returned to the training room to...well...train! It was the best way they communicated. Noa lowered to the ground, panting. He was some what stronger then her but Vegeta found her a very worthy opponent compared to most of his teachers.

"Ya know....I never found out your...your name." she said between breathes. He looked at her. What was he going to say? what would he tell her?

"...uhhh.....Hunter...ya, that's it! Hunter!" he had to smile at this. It was a very devilish name. A good warrior name. "And you?"

he asked her.

"Since I am an orphan, I don't know my real name but people just call me Noa." Vegeta was a bit surprised. She was an orphan? He had to admire her for being able to look after herself and train at the same time.

"Well Noa, shall we continue?" Vegeta smirked. He thought he was going to like her but instead...he like her alot!

The next five days went well and Vegeta, or should I say Hunter and Noa had become good friends, until day seven! Hunter and Noa were in the training room when suddenly Nappa walked in. He gasped as Noa had Hunter in a head lock. Nappa immediately took a good knee to Noa's gut that threw her into the wall. Hunter looking, just noticing that Nappa had come, was furious. Nappa speed up over to Noa and picked her up by the throat.

"How dare you treat prince Vegeta in such a matter!" he snarled. Noa's eyes widened as she tried to brake free of his grip.

"Prince...Vegeta?" she questioned while still trying to save her life. Her mind began to rush with different thoughts. She couldn't believe that for the past week she had been training with the Great Prince Vegeta.

"NAPPA!" screamed Vegeta. "PUT HER DOWN NOW!!!" Nappa dropped the girl, amazed that he would even care. He turned and bowed to the prince.

"Forgive me, your highness. I thought she was a threat!" Vegeta frowned but felt awful as Noa raised up to her feet, glared at him and bowed before him. He didn't want her to bow. He wanted her to relax around him but Nappa had to go and ruin everything. Vegeta decided that he would take care of that matter later. He was wondering why Nappa was here in the first place.

"Nappa, what exactly do you want here?" he asked in a cruel voice.

"Sir, the girl is going to leave on a mission. She is to head for planet earth to take care of it for Kakarot failed." Vegeta balled his hands into fists.

"Why sent her when she isn't even among the sayian army?"

"It was your father's orders." Vegeta, very angry at this idea, stormed out of the training room right after he gave one more glace at Noa as she bowed with her head hung low in sham. Prince Vegeta raced down the halls to the throne room where his father sat. For hours, he argued with K. Vegeta about sending Noa to earth, he didn't care how beat up he became. His father explained that he didn't want to sent any of his good warriors but found Noa to have some fight skill. So he decided that she would be strong enough to take care of things. Vegeta left, discovering that he wasn't getting anywhere with his father. He headed for the pod shipping room. As he looked out the round shaped window, he watch Noa's pod speed off into space.

"I will find you again, Noa-chan!" he whispered knowing that she was his only friend when they hardly even talked.

* * * * *

So what did you think of my first chapter? If there are any questions or comments, e-mail me at Cato_Negro@hotmail.com

I'll be waiting for you to write!!!!!!!!!!!


Table of Contents
Chapter 2