DISCLAIMERS: Standard disclaimers apply.

Author's Notes: Okay, I'm here again, and posting this chapter, this chapter is the edited one, and the revised edition of the ending of my last fanseries, "Innocence to Insolence". I think you would like this ending much better than the old one. Many thanks for Marau-chan for helping me with this. I swear, this is the largest fic I've ever written.

Dedication: This is my *christmas* gift for Marau-chan. Hey girl, enjoy now now till this last.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

CHAPTER XI - The Forbidden yet edited Chapter

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

Hours and minutes went by. Bulma just sat there in one corner nipping her fingernails. She's very nervous. She trailed a finger over her wound located on her neck and flinched when it still hurt.

"Damn that freak, he already kissed me and then he even BITE me, damn hell..," she muttered as she continued nipping her fingernails.

But she couldn't deny that she liked the kiss any more than he did. She smiled at herself. The thought and the memory of him doing it was priceless. She could just remember his confused face when he pulled back from the kiss.

Why must he feel confused?. I should be the one who should feel very confused since he's the one who kissed ME but no.. he looked like I was the one raping him~! damn that prince, is he born just to make my life more complicated than it is?.

Bulma looked around her once more, her eyes adjusting to the darkness around her.

:: Where the heck am i to begin with? :: she thought as she surveyed the dark little room, then her memories came back to remind her of what had happened, :: Oh.. i was inside that horny freaked bastard's spaceship, who could possibly save me here? :: she thought to herself.

"Goku's out of the question since he's dead," she murmured as she felt another unwelcome river of tears came flowing on her cheeks, "Father too, neither would mom..," she trailed off. She shifted her weight when al of a sudden something hard came thudding on the floor. She reached for the object that obviously fell of from her skirt.

"Well, Kami's still guiding me, it's my cellphone~!, I just need to call Yamcha," at that she started to dial Yamcha's cell number, "Comeon.. you better not tell me that he's out of reach or else--," she was cut short when she heard the other line ringing. THANK GOD~!

:: Now all I have to do is wait... wait and wait...,:: she thought as she waited for the other person to pick up the line.

At last after several rings someone picked up the phone, "Heya, Yamcha here," a gruff and obviously sleepy voice answered.

Bulma felt a rush of relief flood her system. She's going to be all right, Yamcha's here.. I'm going to be safe, and soon I'll be in his arms and--

Yamcha stared blankly at the phone, there wasn't anyone answering, "Hello?," he tried once more, a little louder, just enough to drive Bulma out of her daydreams.

"YAMCHA~! it's me Bulma!," she practically yelled over the phone. But when she remembered where she was, she mentally kicked herself.

Smiling over the phone, Yamcha laid back to his bed, "What is it, Bulma honey?," he practically purred.

She couldn't believe what she was hearing, Yamcha seems so lax when practically all people in the city's panicking, "Well, sleepy boy, look out from your window and you'll know what's happening," Bulma informed him sarcastically.

Yamcha did and couldn't believe his eyes. There was a spaceship hovering kilometres away from him, although it's pretty far, he still could see it, "Whoa~, what's that?!," he yelled, as he fell off his bed. (the window's just beside the bed, that's why).

"Well if you've been awake a couple of hours ago, you would've known what was going on.. well, you can't just lie there all day c'mon and rescue me from here?!," Bulma said frantically. All things that's happening to her really drives her nuts and it really had gone on her nerves.

Yamcha couldn't believe that Bulma was in the spaceship, "Are you sure you're in that ship?," he asked once more, sounding dumb.

Bulma couldn't believe how pathetic her boyfriend's being, "Well, yes I am, and I'm pretty sure that, the horny freak here's gonna devour me anytime soon~!," she hissed.

Quick as a flash Yamcha was on his battle suit, the old orange gi like Son-kun's. "Well, hang in there baby, I'll be over there in a flash," at that he hung up the phone. He was overly nervous, he could sense that there's two powerful creatures inside that ship, but he didn't mind... anyway, he's not that crazy, ofcourse, he DID mind it all. But Bulma's safety's got to be his top priority.

Bulma stared at disbelief on her cellphone, "he hung up on me? he doesn't even know which part of the ship I'm IN? that dumb bastard~!, he's gonna take hours to find me here,". Nevertheless, she prayed to Kami for her dearest young life.

"Yamcha...," she murmured as she crouched at the corner once more, feeling a twinge of hope surging onto her body.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Lord Frieza, someone's going to our direction, and it's ki is above average," one soldier informed Frieza.

Frieza just looked over the radar and saw a young man with a scar on his left cheek coming towards their ship, "Just let him be, he could provide me some minutes of amusement," he said then turning to Vegeta, who's still having a hard time to control his breath from the..... incident. (hint.. ^^;;)

"Vegeta, would you like to do the honour of crushing this weak Chikyuu-jin?," he asked Vegeta. Vegeta just declined, "I've had enough amusement for a day," he said.

Clenching his fist, Frieza got up to his chair [?] and prepared himself for the little fight he would be experiencing after a little while.

"Okay then, I'll be the one to crush this puny one," he said as he took off in an immense speed using his chair.

:: You better watch your back Frieza :: Vegeta told himself. Little things are the reason why the bigger and stronger ones fall. He learned that first hand.

"Focus all censors and radars to the fight. Move!," Vegeta commanded as the laymen scurried everywhere taking their positions, "I want to watch this one," he added to himself.

After a few minutes, Vegeta could see the young man face Frieza, "Poor little Chikyuu-jin, he would never know what hit him after this," he murmured.

The fight started. It was incredibly interesting, the Chikyuu-jin put up a good fight, but Vegeta knew that he still wouldn't beat the crap out of Frieza, because Frieza's just playing with him, rather, toying. He could see from the screen that Frieza was getting bored from the fight he's getting and any minute from now he would just blow the crap from that young man.

He guessed right. After a series of vain attempts to kill Frieza, the young man in an orange gi, stopped attacking to catch his breath, but Frieza didn't gave him a chance even to blink his eye, he was blasted off to nothingness.

"I pity this chikyuu-jin," he murmured to himself. He clenched his fist into a round one, swearing that he would defeat Frieza no matter what, even after that show of great power. He knew one way to defeat him though, it was to become a Super Saiyajin. But he doesn't know how and it was only a legend. Legends don't come true. But if it isn't true, then, there's no way to defeat Frieza, so he could just pray that this legend's true. It was his only token.

"Turn off all the viewing monitor!," he commanded again, "No one should inform about this to Frieza, understand?! if anyone of you do.. you'll curse the day you're born," at that he turned and sat on a chair and closed his eyes, thinking about something else as he waited for Freeza to return.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Bulma lay contemplating on her dark prison cell, she would be literally crazy here if she would spend another minute here~!. She couldn't stand it any longer. She stood up from where she'd been seated for about 6 hours and walked towards the door, banging it loudly with some additionally of chikyuu-jin curses.

"BAKAYARO, LET ME OUTTA HERE~!," she shouted as she continued kicking the metal door. When she doesn't hear any respond, she continued yelling curses the whole world has ever thought about.

"KISAMA! I SWEAR I'LL STRANGLE WHOEVER SENT ME IN THIS DIRTY SMELLY DUNGEON!.. GRRR.. I HATE LIFE~!!!," she shouted at the top of her lungs using all the vice she'd left from shouting too much. Then summoning all her strength, she kicked the door as hard as she could, wishing that she was a saiyan at that point of time.

:: Damn. I could've wished for it years ago..:: she thought as she looked at her swollen foot.

:: Damn. What could be worse than this? being trapped inside a prison and being bitten by Vegeta AND getting a swollen foot.. ::

She walked at her former place at the corner of the room and sat there again, even though, her butt hurts like hell after sitting too much.

:: Oh well, better sleep then..::, she resolved to herself when she heard nothing responding to her former attempts of calling someone's attention. She crouched and pulled her legs and hugged them and placed her chin on top of it. Swaying back and forth like a child.

:: DAMN. I swear, if I stay on this place any longer I-- :: , her thoughts were cut off when she heard someone opening the door.

:: At last! someone's letting me out! :: , she thought, almost rejoicing with joy when she finally got hold of the image before her, after the door had opened.

Frieza.

She backed up to the wall, pressing her body hard against it, she could just *feel* Frieza's eyes travelling along *her* body, which made her really nervous.

Frieza just stood there blocking the doorway and stared at the rare chikyuu-jin before him. He started from her toes, which really look alluring and freshly pink with those cute little sandals. He let his eyes move just above her feet, to her legs... which were gifted. It was really curvy and well proportioned. His eyes travelled somewhere around north, and stared at her full chest. Then to her neck then to her flushed and attractive young face with the addition of full and pinkish lips. That he thinks would be sweet if one would just taste them.

She shivered against the hard wall as she stared at Frieza's cold eyes travelling along her body. She couldn't take it anymore, she closed her eyes, not wanting to see Frieza or his stomach-turning appearance. She would throw up if she weren't so nervous. She then felt something vicious touch her arm. She instinctively opened her eyes to turn and look at it.

It was Frieza's tail. It continued circling her right arm, she tried to pull away but to no avail. She looked at Frieza with hateful eyes, eyes that could make anyone shiver, but Frieza just took it and just smiled maniacally.

She gritted her teeth and swallowed down her fear, "Let me go! You damn horny bastard! I swear to Kami, I'll strangle you!," she half yelled.

Frieza just chuckled and pretended to be afraid, "Oh?. You'll strangle me? I'm so afraid, I couldn't even move anymore, a little foolish woman would strangle me in no time," he joked.

Enraged by this Bulma just stood still and ground her teeth even harder, "THIS IS NOT A FUNNY MATTER! DAMN YOU KISAMA!," she yelled, clenching her hands into a ball fist, she somehow manage to punch Frieza's tail by her left hand, "LET ME GO!,"

Frieza then turned serious and lifted up his tail, taking Bulma by the arm with it, and neared her to him. Frieza just leaned in and gave Bulma's ear a little lick.

"I shall punish you weakling," he whispered seductively on her ear.

Bulma could just ground in frustration and continued to punch on Frieza's tail.

"DAMN YOU DAMN YOU DAMN YOU!," she cursed along the way as Frieza made his way towards *his* quarters. Taking *Bulma* with *him*.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Vegeta just sat on his chair contemplating on his actions a while ago.

He had kissed the woman and bit her in the neck. It could just mean one thing.

Bonding.

He heard stories about bonding, it was already a boring subject to him, but now, when it actually happened to him, he became interested somehow. He knew and learnt that the royal bloodline was already perfected by completing the separation of the bonding 'cells' to avoid any bonding urges from the male.

But why does history repeated itself on *him*?

He tilted himself on his chair, rocking himself gently, thinking about this situation and giving it complete focus. He just needed to understand this stuff. It really wears him off. At the same time, interests him.

He got to talk to Bulma about this. He doesn't need to consult these things to her, but it just seems and feels... right. Who knows, maybe he would accept the frail human as his mate. Besides, mating with someone with the brain, doesn't hurt.. it would just produce much more powerful offspring. A saiyajin with incredible strength with brains. It's not that they're not intelligent, he just wanted to *enhance* their bloodline. But after thinking about it, mixing his blood with a frail woman doesn't sound convincing.

:: DAMMIT. I need to talk to the onna, *now* :: . He thought as he went to Bulma's prison cell, without having second thoughts.

This onna just piqued his interest, and he's aware of that. He's been fond of her since they were children, since she could even barely walk. He couldn't just let someone walk away like that. After knowing so much about his past, his likes and dislikes, his attitudes about things. No, he wouldn't let her off the hook with just that.

:: Besides, she have some big debts to deal with. ::

He could just think of naughty things on how she could repay him.

:: Ever since I saw that onna, she's made a big bad influence over me, she made me think about things.. I rarely think about :: , he thought as he plan something much more exciting as her punishment.

:: I would make her pay for bonding with me:: He thought as he tried to push away the fact that *he* was the one who bit her in the first place.

:: It doesn't matter :: , he thought over and over as he made his way to her cell. Passing through the dark alleys and hallways.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Frieza entered his quarters and literally dropped Bulma on his so-called *bed*.

"OUCH! WHADDYA DO THAT FOR?!," Bulma shouted. As she sat up on his bed, as soon as she realized what she'd asked, she wished she never asked it.

Frieza just let his eyes trail over that ever so smooth silky thing, her legs.

:: Uh-oh.. I swear, he's up to something, :: Bulma thought as she pulled her legs to her, in an vain attempt to cover herself.

Frieza noticed this and made a clucking sound, "No good," he told her, as he slowly crept to her from the side of the bed.

Bulma just crawled back to the farthest placed she could find but (again) found herself trapped by the wall and Frieza. Bulma's eyes started to water and sparkly but she held her tears back. She just stared straight ahead of her.

Then she felt Frieza leaning over to her, she just closed her eyes as she felt Frieza's hand travel alongside her thigh. She gasped as she immediately felt his hands travelling onto her *area*. She turned her head to the opposite direction as to not see Frieza doing it, or her stomach just do some flip-flops on her insides.

She felt Frieza pull her chin to face him.

"You are really feisty," he whispered as he gently moved his head to hers in an attempt to kiss her.

She couldn't take it anymore, she just have to have some help, but she don't know whom to turn to now, all her friends have died. Then a person popped inside her head.

"VEGETA!!!!," she screamed before Frieza could claim her mouth. She was utterly disgusted when she felt it came contact with hers for a brief moment.

The next words he uttered shocked her most.

"Vegeta's not coming, he even told me to disregard you, but instead, I know you could do something good, so I decided to keep you, for myself," he whispered as his hand crept underside her blouse, caressing her sides.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"That was odd," Vegeta remarked as he felt something calling for him. But when he turned, he found no one.

He continued his way towards Bulma's suppose-to-be cell.

He pushed the door, much to his surprise, it was open, and when he peered inside, he found no Bulma.

:: Now, where did that sneak little rat ran off to? :: he asked himself as he try to reach or feel her ki. But nothing. He felt nothing. But he still could smell her scent on the prison. His mind began to wander again.

:: DAMN YOU BAKA ONNA! :: he screamed inside, as he found himself dreaming *literally* about her.

He thought about what happened. The kiss. The Bite. The Bond. The Onna.

:: Why does everything need to so complicated? ::

He made a rerun on his mind about the bonding thing. He remembered being told by his mentor that bonding is sort of like an invisible cord between two people that's been mated. He remembered that the two person that were bonded could communicate telepathically, could feel each other if they want to and all sort of communicating techniques.

:: But why in the world could he not feel the woman?... :: he thought, then his mind almost snapped at him for forgetting one detail,

:: Well, I could if I *want* to :: at that he smirked and closed his eyes, searching for his 'unclaimed' mate. He needed to know where she was, so he could make her pay her debts.

:: ONNA! WHERE THE DAMN HELL ARE YOU?! :: he shouted on his mind in frustration.

He kept silent for a minute, but even before he could continue, something spoke to him on his mind,

:: Vegeta? Is that you? :: the voice asked. It was obviously filled with terror, fear and anger. It was obviously coming from the onna. But before he could reply to her, she shouted her desperation at him, nearly breaking his cold and hardened mask.

:: How could you Vegeta! Damn You! WHY DID YOU LET FRIEZA TAKE ME!!, and you have no idea what's going on right? YOU BASTARD! he's trying to rape me, that's all.. and I HATE YOU FOR IT! DAMN YOU! You even got the nerve to speak on my head?!, well, now that I would be anytime be raped.. I guess you're happy, you damn hellish bastard! :: she shouted.

He could feel her pain and agony. But he wasn't to blame, hell, he didn't even know Frieza's raping her... wait.. RAPING MY MATE?!

At that he flew faster than he could ever fly towards the place he know best where Frieza would take the onna. On his quarters, ofcourse. He finally found the door in no time and banged himself towards it, making the door burst wide open and found...

"WHAT THE HELL..," Vegeta growled as he found Frieza lying on top of a naked Bulma. A very naked Bulma. This caused him to power up.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Frieza was already preparing on taking Bulma when he heard the open burst wide open. He cocked his head to one side, looking for the intruder. He chuckled at the sight of Vegeta lamely powering up. He levelled himself from Bulma and stood on the ground. Preparing himself to take on the challenge Vegeta laid for him.

Bulma could just lie there and cry. She'd been so scared. She'd never so scared in her life. When she saw Frieza leaving off her, she finally had the chance to sit up and observe her surroundings. She noticed a very miffed Vegeta and a very amused Frieza.

She could just feel her heart thumping harder than before and it had gained speed. She could just *die* on the spot from excess blood. It was such a wonder how much blood her veins could take without popping out blood. She wonders what would be the outcome of this battle. She's afraid to realize that obviously Frieza has the upper hand on this fight. All she could do right now is be saved and let a miracle make it's appearance.

Vegeta charged Frieza at a great speed and threw a punch on his stomach. But Frieza just turned to the other side so that he won't be hit, in the process of turning, he managed to plant a solid kick on Vegeta's face instead.

Vegeta doubled over. Realizing that he's been hit by Frieza. He powered up slightly than before and began his attacks. Frieza could just laugh much to Vegeta's expense.

Bulma just closed her eyes, willing the fight to be over, but she knew deep in her heart that the battle was far from over. Very far. She knew that they wouldn't stop until one of them were killed. She hopefully prayed that it would be Frieza who would be killed.

:: Damn you Vegeta, I know you could outsmart him~! just kick his ass for dende's sake~! :: she shouted at him as she saw him clench his stomach since Frieza just him him there. Again.

Vegeta just glared at her in return, and then he scowled.

:: Well, just wait you baka onna~! it's not that easy you know.. :: he told him sarcastically on her mind.

Widening her eyes, Bulma just glared back at the saiyajin prince, :: Well, no need to bite my head off, I'm just going to be raped you know.. :: she remarked.

:: And I'm just gonna get killed, you know.. :: Vegeta added.

:: Well, I'm just --, :: Bulma started but was cut off by Vegeta's strong telepathic waves.

:: WILL YOU JUST SHUT THE DAMN HELL UP?! :: he bellowed. As he continued fighting against the tyrant lizard.

Bulma just shivered as she continued to watch the fight between her 'suppose-to-be' saviour against her captor. She could just pray that Vegeta could just KILL him~! DAMN.. why is this taking so long?.

She's getting frustrated every minute. Fear gnawing on her heart..

She saw Vegeta being beaten into a pulp, even though, she wouldn't admit Vegeta's being easily defeated by that monstrous lizard.

Frieza then prepared for a ki-blast. Bulma could just scream silently as she saw the ki form into a medium sized ball, then after sometime he threw it to Vegeta who just lied there beaten and wounded terribly.

Nonetheless, Vegeta was fit by the ki-attack. He just lie there unmoving and hurting. Frieza just chuckled over his accomplishment.

"That's what you get, you worthless piece of saiyan," he said as he turned towards Bulma and started to crawl to her, again.

Bulma silently screamed on her head to Vegeta who's still lying on the ground, :: Well, you idiot~! he'll rape me now!! what are you doing? sleeping till I'm raped?! hey bakayaro~ wake up!!! :: she said.

Vegeta could just flinch at her words that were sent sharply and *loudly* on his brain,, he answered her back, :: Well, I couldn't move~! baka onna! :: he informed her.

:: Well DO something~! he'll ra--,:: she was cut off and went screaming literally instead of telepathically. She just felt Frieza's hand snake on her body to her *area*. She started to pound on Frieza.

Vegeta's eyes snapped open, and saw Frieza lying and trying to *kiss* Bulma, in front of *him*. He could just feel something build inside of him, it was beyond and uncontrollable than rage.. it was so much bigger and larger than that, he tried to stood up which he find less painful now, he wondered why. All he felt now was pure rage that no one has ever set on him, he could just feel some kind of fire building until he couldn't take it anymore and screamed at the top of his lungs.. powering tremendously.

His eyes, went from black to blue-green and his hair from midnight to sunshine.

:: Well, good to know that the legend is true after all.. :: he thought to himself as he smiled evilly, as he thought about how to punish Frieza.

He needed to pay him back for beating him to a pulp. In the meantime Frieza slowly turned his eyes towards the source of the yellow light behind him and saw Vegeta.. well, a different Vegeta, a blonde one and a more powerful one too. Frieza couldn't measure him power level now.

Frieza cursed and got off Bulma, he then prepared himself for a fight, he made a fighting stance and attacked Vegeta.

Vegeta just smirked and threw him back his own attack, Frieza just dodged. His eyes trailed to his ki-blast that were sent of, but not before he heard Vegeta yelling his next attack.

"FINAL FLASH!,"

Vegeta just concentrated the attack on Frieza so being taken back by surprise, Frieza hadn't had the chance to block himself and died at the explosion. Which were luckily far from Bulma.

Bulma just threw back the covers when she heard an explosion and saw no Frieza, she then looked at the ground and saw Vegeta lying helplessly. She got up from the bed and ran to his side.

"Are you all right?," she asked him.

Vegeta could just grunt in response.

Bulma smiled at his reaction, it was typical of him. She smiled widely as she saw him looking at her through those coal black eyes..

"What are you looking at?," Bulma asked him which caught him by surprise.. he never expected her to ask him that kind of question.

"I was just thinking of the bond..," he trailed off as he lay on Bulma's legs for support.

Bulma eyed him curiously.

"Well, since you have mentioned it, I wonder myself," she asked him aloud.

Vegeta couldn't bear the look on her face but continued anyway, "It means.. that.. we're mated," he said.

Bulma's eyebrow shot up, she was now confused more than ever, "What was that all about, you mean, you and I? both.. ," she trailed off...

Vegeta couldn't bare the fact that he'd been mated with a low class baka, but who'd be more worthy of him?, surely no other baka giggling female saiyajin... but he could feel her on the verge of *rejecting* him.

Bulma smiled tenderly at the confused and rejected prince, "What made you think I'm rejecting you?," she asked, in a throaty whisper.

He froze. Like a water frozen solid inside a refrigerator on it's highest level of coldness.

Before he could respond Bulma nudged him towards the *bed*. Vegeta's eyes widen but smirked, :: Naughty onna.., ::

He then tried to stand up, feeling less hurting and followed the onna in bed.

... AND YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENED~!

{owari}

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Author's notes: well, that was tiring.. I mean really tiring, and I'm really sleepy now.. SLEEPYZZZZZZ... anyway, that portion is for the people who doesn't like lemons.. ^__^ if you know what I mean, anyway, I've made a continuation for the lemon lovers too, so don't feel rejected~! this is also an advantage for those who actually read some author's notes.. right? anyway, on with the next part~ the continuation of the last scene~! anyway, this is my lemon debut fic~ so be nice~!!!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

L

E

M

O

N

 

A

L

E

R

T

.

.

.

.

.

THE LEMONY CONTINUATION.. don't read if this stuff offends you

As Vegeta followed her "soon-to-be" fully claimed mate, he couldn't help but notice the onna's firm but cute little butt. He couldn't just resist the urge to touch it, which he did do. He touched it and pinched it, lightly.

Bulma shouted, completely surprised that the prince would take such move, it ain't like him. Not ever. She couldn't imagine that this time would actually be existing, it was like a dream.

Bulma smirked at him and shook her finger at him, "Nuh-uh.. I thought we're just gonna 'play'? besides you're hurt, I couldn't possibly let you hurt yourself more, could i?," she smiled at him evilly.

Vegeta just groaned in frustration. He would just jump at her, he couldn't contain himself, why.. he almost forgot he's injured.

Bulma laughed, obviously sensing his thoughts and crawled unto the bed. Tapping the place beside her, she turned to Vegeta, with eyebrows raised.

"Are you coming or not?," she asked him.

Vegeta sat down but never let his eyes leave the onna who's currently untangling the ribbons and laces behind her. Vegeta took her hands away from them and whispered on her ear, seductively, "Let me..," he purred.

Bulma just chuckled, but letting him took over the unbuttoning and untangling of her blouse.

:: You're too fast, :: she commented him on her mind.

Vegeta heard this and smirked, :: You're not too slow either, :: he responded.

Bulma could've sworn he laughed after that, he was positively amused by what's going on or he's really happy about it.

"Well.. you could say that," Vegeta murmured on her hair as he finished unbuttoning her blouse and took his attention to her neck.

:: You shouldn't have been reading my mind without my permission, :: Bulma said, trying her hard to ignore her needs as she felt Vegeta continuing his quest on her neck.

Vegeta turned to look at her with such intensity and answered her statement, even though it wasn't completely a question, "well... I couldn't help it..,"

Bulma just stared at him, as if trying to see what's really behind the mask Vegeta always wore. She couldn't know for sure if Vegeta really loves her.

:: Then.. I'll prove it to you, are you sure about this? :: Vegeta suddenly asked, sensing her doubt.

Bulma smiled at him, he would never cease amazing her. In his own little ways, suddenly, she became aware that she need him more than a little physical interaction. She wants him to love her.

Vegeta suddenly crushed her mouth with his, tasting her mouth with his tongue, Bulma's eyes widen in surprise, but closed them anyway, when she felt the kisses grow more passionate.

:: I'm sure I'd never been sure like this before in my life, :: she answered his former question.

At that Vegeta's animalistic trait overcame him together with his hunger and desire for physical and emotional attention. He kissed her with more urgency and passion than before as his left hand travel below and under her blouse, teasing her left nipples that's suddenly becoming hard. While the other one tries to get rid of the blouse.

Bulma chuckled in amusement as they kiss when she sensed that Vegeta was getting annoyed by her blouse so she cut their kiss and pulled off her blouse.

"That's better," she murmured to his mouth as they continued kissing. She suddenly gasped when she felt Vegeta's right hand brush over her *area* and caressed it.

Vegeta's mouth leave hers and travelled down to her chest where he nibbled on both of her nipples one at a time. Bulma put her hand on Vegeta's hair, feeling it's softness and silkiness.

Though he could not believe the fact that the onna's becoming more than responsive he found this more arousing than before.

Bulma gasped at the light pressure Vegeta was putting on her are together with his light butterfly kisses on her breast. She gasped for breath as she let him continue what he's doing..

"Ha.. ah.. I want... want...," Bulma moaned, feeling the tingling sensation he was applying.

Vegeta could just chuckle in amusement as he completely understood what the onna was talking about, sure, he was more than happy to oblige, he wanted to make this day pleasurable and memorable at the same time. He continued to rub her little nub on between her legs, which was becoming slickier than before.

Now, he absolutely knew that the onna's having the pleasure of her lifetime. He now knew that she wanted him too, like he need her, more than he could ever admit. Even to himself.

His own need is also becoming hard to ignore but he continued pleasuring his mate first. He wanted her to feel happy.

He lowered his tongue on her private area and inhaled her scent. It was obviously driving him crazy, she smells... so.. arousing and womanly. He dipped his tongue a bit. Tasting her.

Bulma gasped at the small contact of his tongue to her area, grabbing his head more forceful than before, she felt she's gonna explode, she arched her back a bit. Encouraging him to taste her. Again and again.

:: Naughty woman :: Vegeta commented as he dipped his tongue many times, tasting her even more, she tasted sweet and good as she ever could be, like the nectar from a newly blossomed flower, he continued to lick her hungrily than before.

Bulma shrieked, feeling that she could just die in that moment. Vegeta was driving her crazy. With that wonderful tongue of his.

Vegeta could feel the heat inside the onna was becoming more heated and full than ever and almost ready to explode, so he thought she might be ready now.

In a blink of an eye his clothes went flying beside the bed. He positioned his member in front of her entrance, he shushed her.

"This is going to hurt, are you ready?," he asked her.

Bulma could just stare at him as she feel the head of his member seeking it's entrance. She could barely nod.

"I would be okay," she answered.

At that Vegeta slowly entered her, head first until he bury himself to her even further. Feeling the barrier than stopped him, he pushed a little more. Bulma gasped in pain and clenched her teeth. Vegeta continued to thrust until he could no longer go any further, he moved back and forth inside her, gaining rhythm.

Bulma remained silent willing the pain to go away, which it did, eventually and replaced by sheer pleasure, until she was meeting Vegeta's rhythm.

Bulma could feel the heated thing grow inside her belly again, and now it was becoming more intense, until she could take no more and she screamed Vegeta's name, immediately releasing around Vegeta's member.

In the meantime Vegeta also release his seeds inside Bulma and collapsed on her side. He couldn't bear the fact that he would kill his mate by just crushing her under him, now that he knew he would be a father soon.

They spent like that for a moment. Silent and contented, until Bulma broke the silence and rolled unto her side and kissed his cheek tenderly.

"That was wonderful... you were amazing," she whispered.

Vegeta cracked one tiny smile, the first real smile he smiled, "No. You were amazing," at that he kissed Bulma softly on her lips and hugged her.

"I love you Vegeta," she whispered as she cuddled inside his warm embrace.

"You've finally paid half of your debts," Vegeta answered.

"Half of my--?," Bulma started.

"You will repay the other half next time," Vegeta informed her.

Bulma could just smile, feeling his heart warming her insides, melting her, she finally found peace. She loved him.

And he loved her back.

It only strengthen their bond.

The destiny was fulfilled.

[-- OWARI --]

 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Author's Notes: Now it's finished~! finally~! anyway, please leave some comments okay? anyway, Merry Christmas to you all. And by the way, did you like your gift Marau-chan? it took me two days to finish this~! Ja minna-chan~!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*


Back to Fanfiction
Back to Main
Table of Contents
Back to Chapter 10